Convergence - Cover

Convergence

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mark and Kari consider joining the junior executive ranks at J.A.M. Aluminum, which means Kari would become part of EPOD, an executive 'perk' for senior VPs. This story closes the gap, so to speak, between the stories "A Chance to Advance" and "Insomnia," both of which were written by the great Vulgus, one of the kings of this genre of writing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Jan had suggested that they all get naked and 'play' in Mouse's back yard. Mark and Kari, after looking at each other quickly, but politely, begged off. They wanted to walk around the neighborhood to look at the houses and talk some more about all of this before they had to get back to the corporate jet that evening. They were still scheduled to fly back to the city so that they could coordinate their move here to join the J.A.M. family.

Kari also quietly mentioned to Jan that they would be more than happy to join in the games once they had moved here to Middlebury. But they wanted to spend at least a few days of exclusivity with each other since they were still officially on their honeymoon!

Mark, having seen the gleam in Kari's eye as they had entered the Riverside Estates the evening before, noted that she was absolutely enthralled by seeing the houses in daylight. Walking through the subdivision, Kari remembered that Jan referred to her house as "The Palace," and that Gregg and Mouse called theirs "The Magnificent Edifice." Helen and Mo had also bought a place in the subdivision and had brought a young lady named Krista into their household as a housekeeper. There are still some finishing touches to be put on what the girls were jokingly calling "Helen's Hovel."

They stopped to visit Mr. Crane at the sales office for the subdivision. When Crane found out they were friends of the Pittmans, Steadmans, Collins, and Morrises, he was very engaging about extolling the features, luxuries, and other amenities associated with the houses in this area. Mark was amused at Crane's attitude, seeing as how at the time of his visit he was dressed in comfortable old cargo shorts and a polo shirt, not the casual wear of a millionaire. When he finally asked Crane why he simply assumed that he and Kari could afford a house in Riverside Estates, Crane chuckled.

"Mr. Dunham, ever since these folks moved in here, I've come to realize that they wouldn't let just anyone come see me and make a fool of himself. These folks are just too nice to do that. In fact, I found out from Jan and Mouse," interesting that he was on a first name basis with these ladies, thought Mark, "that Mr. Clarke just got a bonus for closing a huge international deal for Mr. Morris.

"I hope they don't mind my talking about their financial windfall to you, but with that bonus, and his normal income, he could afford not only a major down payment on a home here. He could easily afford the payments for a mortgage for the remaining balance. That includes being able to afford a second to pay for the interior decorating job they plan to have done by Mr. Morris' son, Michael. So, it looks like Mr. and Mrs. Clarke will be joining their friends here on Wisteria Lane."

"Wisteria Lane!" exclaimed Kari, covering her mouth with her hand to stifle a laugh.

"Well, the zoning commission wanted street names in this subdivision named for plant life, and when I told Jan, Mouse, and Helen when they brought me lunch one day, they almost all said the name together, and then broke out in laughter. I guess it means something special to them." Crane frowned slightly and scratched his head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.