Convergence - Cover

Convergence

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark and Kari consider joining the junior executive ranks at J.A.M. Aluminum, which means Kari would become part of EPOD, an executive 'perk' for senior VPs. This story closes the gap, so to speak, between the stories "A Chance to Advance" and "Insomnia," both of which were written by the great Vulgus, one of the kings of this genre of writing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Ladies and gents," Mark began. "Kari and I would like to let you know that we accept the kind offer to join the ranks of J.A.M. Aluminum including participating membership in the EPOD program." This was met by squeals and claps of the hands from Andi and Carol, cries of excitement from the other ladies, and "All right!" and other various encouraging comments from the guys. The girls all ran over to Kari to take turns hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

After Mouse had gotten her hug in, she turned to Gregg with a knowing silent look. With a glance at Jan, Mouse lifted her top off, exposing her exquisite breasts. Then she hooked her thumbs into the stretch waistband of her shorts and slid them down, leaving her pussy exposed for all to see.

"Jan, I agree with Madison. I'm not used to having clothes on in my own house, and since I'm the hostess, I'm calling the shots. Kari, it's your choice, but for me, I'm going to be comfortable." Having said that, she went into the kitchen to retrieve another sealed carafe of coffee and a glass pitcher of orange juice before returning to the table.

The other ladies with clothing immediately remedied the differences in attire by stripping all the way down to nothing. The guys, while remaining clothed, were noticeably enjoying the vision of lovely nudity on display before them.

Kari was trying to decide what to do about her clothing when Mark, with a little difficulty in keeping his voice steady in the presence of so much exposed female flesh, said, "Kari, hold off for a few minutes on deciding whether to strip. Ladies and gents, if it's at all possible to get ... comfortable ... under these delightful circumstances, Kari and I would like to tell you a little about the unusual sexual circumstances that brought us together. That way you can see how we feel about how we want to approach the EPOD program."

The ladies all looked at him with amusement, but with curiously as well. They moved to sit with their husbands, except for Madison who joined Carol with Jeff.

"Up until a few weeks ago, I was the proud owner of a small business that had made some inroads into the metal fabrication business as well as the software support for aiding in that effort. We had struggled, but had grown sufficiently to the point where Mr. Morris had begun to put out feelers about buying me out.

I was concerned about this, because I did not want to see my company bought, and then stripped of its valuable commodities, and have my people thrown out on the street while I lived high on the hog from the profits of the sale. After all, I do have to shave every day and look at the face I'm shaving in the mirror. But we worked it out and it's now a done deal."

"It was three weeks ago, that I saw Kari in the hallway of the building in which we each had apartments. She was stark naked and standing at the door of her cross-hall neighbor, who lived there with his teenage con. She was obviously in distress, but told me and the fellow to whom I was talking that she was fine.

"When the neighbor, Ian, opened the door to let her in, I figured that she and Ian were lovers. But something didn't seem quite right, as she was startled, and I saw that Ian's young teenage son, Craig was standing in the front room with a very naked Kari. This was definitely weird. Then Ian leaned over to Karl, the fellow I was with, and me, and smirked as he told us that he had found the perfect sex slave living across the hall from him.

"He went on to tell us that she had an unusual compulsion to take orders from any man she met, and that we should take the opportunity sometime to sample her many talents. He even bragged about having just had her give him a blowjob and fuck him a few minutes earlier, and now he was going to have her give his son a lesson in sex education."

Kari's face had hardened somewhat as Mark was relating all this. Seeing her expression, Mark moved his arms around her from the back. She lifted her hands to his arms and just swung gently back and forth as Mark continued. "You want to tell them about it, Hon?" he asked her. She nodded and picked up the tale.

"After Ian had me educate and fuck his son, he sent me back to my apartment with the little white noise machine that I had been using for a couple of months to help me sleep, as I have had trouble getting to sleep since childhood. It turns out that Ian had added an extra feature: a playback recorder that induced subliminal suggestions into my brain while I slept. He had built it for his ex-wife in an effort to get her to overcome sexual inhibitions, but she left him before it had taken effect. When his son, Craig, gave it to me to help me, the son did not know what his father had done to the device."

The ladies and the men, caught up in the story by now, were waiting anxiously for a further explanation. Kari let the hammer fall with her next statement.

"Over several weeks, he programmed me to be a slut!"

The expressions on the faces of those listening transformed from rapt listeners to a mixture of shock, horror, incredulity, anger, and even sympathy in a period of about three seconds after Kari laid that bold statement before them. Kari tried to continue, but her voiced cracked. Mark picked up from there.

"Later, I got to see the script that Ian had used on her, and it was disgusting. Here was a nice, normal girl, and he was turning her into a submissive robot, although he did not know it until his son told him he'd given the machine to Kari. After that, he was no longer just a friendly neighbor. He became a sexual predator who had thought he'd hit the sexual jackpot. It still makes me angry with myself that I didn't go back and kick his ass before we moved Kari out of that place!"

Kari had regained her composure enough by now. "Mark, you would have only gotten in trouble. And anyway, you caught on in time to stop me from being dropped into the cesspool of sex that he had planned after he found out about my victimization by his infernal machine." Turning back to the others, she continued.

"He basically raped my mind. His warped script had me programmed into spreading my legs on the subway to allow men to peer at my underwear at first, and later my bare pussy, when he ordered me never to wear underwear again. My will wasn't really my own in the presence of just men at first, but then both men and women.

"When they began to figure out just how compliant I was, men and women at work got me to show them my body. They ordered me to engage in sex in the mailroom and in other offices. The company owner, who was MY OWN UNCLE, my mother's own brother even began having daily sex with me. I found out during that time, that he had been a real scum bag since he was a teenager and had even blackmailed my mom into having sex with him.

"It gave him a real thrill to have fucked my mom all those years before, and now he had me. And I was programmed to be unable to resist him. The one family member near me, who should have been my protector, turned out to be one of my abusers." Tears began to trickle out of not only Kari's eyes, but one or two of the ladies as well.

To lift the heaviness of the moment somewhat, she added with a wry smile, "It could have been absolutely horrible except that it turned out he was a reeeeeally great fuck!" This brought out a few chuckles despite the horror that her audience had been experiencing at the implications of her story for the last few minutes.

"I guess I just about hit bottom, when Karl, the guy Mark mentioned earlier, who knew about me because of Ian's loud mouth, came over. He decided not only to fuck me and abuse me, but to sell my compliant mind and body for sexual services. He was a really sick fuck ... sorry, I'm not usually one to drop so many F-bombs, but he was really a despicable turd, and I hope Darnell makes his life miserable before he dies, and then he rots in hell!" She broke down crying at this point, turning to plant her face into Mark's chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.