Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order - Cover

Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order

Copyright© 2011 by CandiCaime

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Set in the fantasy world of Xren, this is the tale of Xaxac, a slave who was raised a concubine, but gets tangled into a dark underground world of cage fighting, and eventually swept into an agency bent on saving the planet!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Were animal   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Nudism  

I woke up to the familiar pain in my ass as something hard slid in and out of me- teasing. I moaned into my pillow, cursing myself for smoking so much last night, cursing my laziness; I hadn't ripped, but something felt off. I didn't open my eyes, couldn't get to my knees because he was holding my down by my neck; but not choking me like he usually did...

In fact, his hands felt wrong, and-

Holy shit it wasn't his cock.

Whoever was in me was much bigger then my master, and much, much, quieter. When I realized that it wasn't him, I screamed! I heard a laugh- it sounded odd, the accent, I knew the accent from ... somewhere ... from ... the bathhouse? Yes, I knew that voice from the bathhouse; I could feel smooth fur dancing across my legs- it was the servant who had waited on us last night!

"What the hell?" I raised my head, stared at the dark wood stained in front of me and tried to remember where I was. I must still be in my master's hotel room. Where was he? Did he know about this? Was I supposed to be doing this? I heard that fucking laugh again- it was starting to piss me off.

"Don't worry- I'm not gonna hurt ya'," his voice has a soothing effect, "Your boss said that you had some kind of thing today, but I wouldn't hurt ya' anyway. Just been a long time since I've been with a lapin."

"mm-hmm..." I tried to turn my head to look at him, for my master, anything that would give me a clue as to what was going on.

He was really starting to make me sore- I very rarely wished this upon myself, but if he was going to keep popping in and out like that it was going to leave me very hurt, and gaping for a little while. The opposite of what I needed if my master was going to be showing off my healing power. Plus, for some reason, I didn't have the same kind of respect I usually had for my tops; I just wasn't afraid of this guy ... Strange ... The hangover was killing me and I pulled the pillow back up to bury my face in it.

"That hurts- those shallow thrusts," I mumbled into the pillowcase, as much bravery as I could muster.

He stopped, with his dick right outside, and moved to his knees; I could feel him take the weight off of me. "What?" he asked, and grabbed my hair, so I couldn't lose my voice in the pillow, "I can't hear ya'."

"Those shallow thrusts hurt," I sighed, hoping I hadn't just brought something horrible on myself.

"Heh, so you do talk." I could see him now, the way he was holding my head- he wasn't as young as I had pegged him for, but he couldn't be much older then I was, "So I guess that means ... hmm ... I was trying not to stretch you out, but if that's what you want," he was laughing. I had made a mistake.

And he rammed his entire length inside me! I screamed; I had seen it yesterday- could feel my body contorting around him; I scrambled, pulling myself forward, grabbing for the headboard, all that I succeeded in doing was shoving the pillow under my chest and banging my head. There were tears in my eyes; I couldn't see for them, but not of sorrow or anything like that. He stopped, and held me there by my waist, moaning as I squirmed to try and find some way to make the intruder comfortable- he was far past the spot that my master had conditioned me to love; he was so far inside me- farther then anyone had ever gone. I felt like he was ripping me apart.

"Please, please, please," I begged, but he held me firm.

"You're alright," he pulled out just a little, "It's what you wanted."

"I changed my mind, I can't- I can't ... Holy fuck, what the fuck are you? How is ... this possible?" I gasped for breath as he slammed back into me. I could feel his balls brush up against mine, our hips met, he was completely inside me again, there was no pleasure from it at all, my insides felt like they were burning; I wasn't ripped but I have no idea why not.

"heh," I heard the familiar laugh of my master; I turned my head to see him eating breakfast and sipping tea, "He must really like you, he never talks this much."

Ok, so he knew. How long had he been sitting there? There was a little sitting room off to the side where I had stood looking out the window, that couch place- he must've been in there and just moved to the table. That eased most of my fears, but did nothing to stop the pounding, the electricity that was flying through my entire body every time the fucking goat slammed into me.

I laid my head down on the bedsheets and wept softly into them. Braced my forehead with my arm so that when he pounded me, I wouldn't bang my head again. He was being slow and gentle, and I sent a prayer of thanks up for that.

"Here, Xac," my master put his cup down and came to comfort me. He turned to the guy behind me, "hold on a sec, you've got a bad angle." He moved the pillow that I had buried under my chest to my groin, forcing my ass higher- that suddenly felt better, "Keep your back arched, Xac. Here, prop yourself up a sec." I lifted myself, my arms didn't want to support my frame, as he slid another pillow under the first one. Now I wasn't exactly on my knees (my top was a head shorter then I was at any rate) but he was fucking me like I was. "Better?" he asked.

"Much smoother," the servant replied, and I realized that Master was talking with him, even though he had been squeezing my hand. But the angle was better; it still hurt, but the rubbing wasn't as random as it had been; I could feel my insides stretching, filling up, but his cock was hitting everything, and the pain edges my mind with a steady buildup of pleasure. I couldn't really move, and I knew I was being a bad fuck, but he didn't seem to notice. I closed my eyes and concentrated on getting whatever enjoyment I could-

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.