Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order - Cover

Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order

Copyright© 2011 by CandiCaime

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Set in the fantasy world of Xren, this is the tale of Xaxac, a slave who was raised a concubine, but gets tangled into a dark underground world of cage fighting, and eventually swept into an agency bent on saving the planet!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Were animal   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Nudism  

It was a good morning. I was so happy that my master had made it back and missed me that I had curled up in his chest all night. I know that the other servants were jealous that I slept in there- hell, even Marge was, as nice as she always was to me. I woke up watching the steady rise and fall of his chest just as the sun peeked through the cracks in the shade. As much as I loved the sight, my head was pounding and I needed ... what? I've learned then that the powerful headaches I got every morning were from the bottles of wine that I drank, but at the time I never connected the two.

I closed my eyes and moved back under the quilt, not just to block the pain-giving light, but to allow myself the pleasure of lubrication this morning when he decided to slam my ass- I usually work pretty hard to avoid the morning ass-pounding altogether, but he had been gone for at least 3 weeks, and I had missed being together.

Lanus says that I have an overactive sex drive. He's the only person that I've ever met who's bitched about it. I wonder why.

Either way, I didn't want him to actually cum down my throat or anything, and he already had a pretty good case of morning wood, so my main objective became getting enough lube to make my morning very memorable. I started out by sucking on the head, sliding my lips fiercely over just the mushroom cap, then back again, hoping, the entire time, that he wouldn't piss in my mouth. I hate that. Thankfully, he didn't, so I went to licking up and down the shaft, prying his thighs open a little farther as I went.

I heard him murmuring and hoped that he was waking up, so I started lapping faster, then moved to his piss hole, tickling it with my tongue and teasing him. Suddenly, he grabbed my head, twisting my hair with both hands, and slammed by face down- I tried to relax as much as I could and took him all the way to the hilt. With my face buried in his gut and his balls resting on my chin, I tried my best to remember what he had taught me; to breath slowly through my nose, not to gag, to count out and swallow. The problem was I couldn't breath through my nose with it pressed into his pubes like that.

I didn't fight, I knew better, but I felt my throat retracting around his cock; I knew I was gagging. As he shook, I could see stars, my fingers and lips started to tingle. It felt amazing. My entire body seemed to dim, and the world seemed to recede as the comforting tingle replaced all other sensation. I felt the darkness embrace me, and felt my heavy eyelids falling in submission.

I woke up a few seconds later to the head of his dick rubbing furiously against my insides- there's one spot that my master knows how to rub that works magic on me. He's been able to get me to cum playing with that spot- without me even getting a hard-on! When he heard me breathing, he pushed my head back down by the vein on my neck, cutting off the blood to my brain and returning that happy woozy state that I wished I could live in.

I was laying on my stomach at this point, with my legs splayed, while he knelt behind me and pumped in a steady rhythm. I grabbed at the sheets and moaned; I could breath fine, but the blood was coming in shorter bursts and it was getting harder and harder to think. I could hear his voice as if through a fog.

"Good boy, Xac," he hissed, leaning over me to get a deeper penetration as I instinctively raised my hips to meet his thrusts, "Good boy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.