Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Both girls were stumped; neither had any idea where they were going. When Frank pulled into a parking lot, they were still without a clue. Frank handed them each a glass of their fruit drink and said, "I have arranged a little treat for the two of you before we go to dinner. As dinner will now be later, I want you two to have something to hold you over. Wait here in the car and I will be right back. The girls settled back in their seats smoked a cigarette and sipped on their drinks. They were just finishing when Frank reappeared. He opened the car door and handed both of them a blindfold and said, "Put these on and come with me."

The girls did as he asked and when the blindfolds were in place, he helped them out of the car. He led them into the building and took a hand from each girl and led them forward. When inside, he handed each off to another person; the girls could immediately that the new hands was female. Frank spoke to someone else saying, "Ladies, this is Michelle and this is Kayla. You already know what needs to be done. I'll be back at seven thirty. Have them ready except for their dresses which I shall provide upon my return. I will make sure that it will be something that won't mess up your efforts this afternoon." I will call and let you know the color for each after a while."

Both Michelle and Kayla were intrigued with the entire event. But they trusted Frank and went quietly with their guides as they disappeared through a door to go deeper into the building. Frank turned to the lady behind the counter and said, "Your sister was most helpful today. And I appreciate the fact that you and your staff were willing to stay late to accommodate us at the last minute."

"My sister is my biggest supporter my entire life; she has always tried to help however she could," the lady said. She continued, "By the way, my name is Colleen and we really appreciate your business."

"I hope that they enjoy themselves, Kayla has been through some very rough times lately and Michelle is very dear to me. I want them both to be happy; we have an unusual life style and most people would not understand nor would they approve. But it is a life they both have chosen to pursue and I am very happy that I am part of it," Frank explained.

"My sister had told me they refer to you as 'Master.' I assume that they are subs to you and that they are happy to have you as their Master," Colleen replied.

"You assume correctly as far as they're my subs; but, I can't bring myself to treat them as property. They are both very loving and caring creatures with both physical and inner beauty," Frank explained. "Kayla will be going through some very daunting surgery soon and the recovery will be long, uncomfortable, and painful," he continued.

Just then, Frank's phone rang and he stepped away to answer. It was the doctor with the results of the blood tests. The doctor was happy to report that Kayla was a bit anemic but everything else was clear. No STDs or any AIDS were present. Frank thanked the doctor and said he would see him next week for his own physical.

Frank returned to the counter and said, "Colleen, could you get you sister on the phone for me? I need to ask her a question."

Colleen picked up the phone and dialed a number; in a couple of seconds, she spoke to her sister. "Alice, the gentleman you sent to me wants to talk to you, hold on a second."

Frank took the phone and said, "Alice, this is Frank Wilson, first of all, thank you for the referral; I think everything is going to work out great. Secondly, when I was in you shop earlier, I noticed some evening gowns that were in the far corner near the stock room door. If my memory serves me correctly they looked like they might be a style that Michelle and Kayla would wear. Do you have one in Kayla's size in a rich green like her eyes and something in a blue for Michelle?"

Alice walked over to the rack and looked through her stock. Finding what Frank had described she said, "Yes, Mr. Wilson, I have two in green and three in blue. We are about to close for the day. What if I were to bring them over to my sister's shop and let the girls try them on for size and fit?"

Frank replied, "I hate to put you out and be so much trouble." Alice laughed and said, "I was going to drop by anyway; I would be happy to do this for you."

"That would be great! It will be a nice surprise for the girls and for me as well," he said with a smile.

"Whichever they choose, just put it on my account, OK?" he answered.

Frank handed the phone back to Colleen and said, "I be back in a bit. If there are any problems call me on my cell phone the number is on my card," handing her one.

Frank left to go run a couple of errands that would eliminate a trip the next day. While he was driving, he began thinking about all that had happened since her had picked up Michelle at the motel. His life had definitely changed; he was surprised how much happier he felt since the two girls had entered his life. He called his jeweler friend and asked if he had a second necklace like he had bought for Michelle. They jeweler had one and asked when Frank wanted to pick it up. Frank noticed it was nearing the time the jeweler closed and said he wasn't sure he could be there before the jeweler went home. The jeweler told Frank to come now, that he would wait on Frank. Frank went in and the jeweler had it ready in a presentation box and all Frank had to do was sign for it. They left together and thanked each other when parting.

Frank drove around for a bit as he didn't want to hover over the people at the spa. He saw a billboard advertising a resort in the islands. That gave him an idea about incentives for the two girls to get in shape.

Finally, it was ten minutes to seven and he thought that he should get back to the spa and see how things were progressing. The parking lot was almost empty when he got to the spa; he wondered what he would find when he went in. Colleen and Alice were looking at the dresses Alice had brought with her. They did not hear him come in. Colleen was holding up a blue one and said, "I wish I had the figure to wear something like this! I love how exposed the breasts would be with just the netting from the waist up. And the slit in the side to the waist would eliminate the possibility of wearing panties. I would feel so sexy I would be leaking down both of my thighs."

Alice nodded in agreement and said, "I feel the same way. I wish I had the nerve to wear any of these dresses. It's funny; when we got these in, I thought they were too trashy, but now that I know who will be wearing them, I don't think that at all. Any of these dresses will be gorgeous on either of the girls."

Frank walked just behind the two sisters and said, "I'm glad you approve." Both ladies jumped and blushed that Frank had overheard their conversation. They both started to mumble apologies but Frank stopped them and said none were necessary. He told them that he appreciated their honest opinions and would expect that to continue if they were to do future business with him. "You know, I could have been a burglar or a rapist; you need to put a buzzer or a bell of some sort so you know when the door is opened," Frank said.

"There is a buzzer, I don't know why it didn't work!" Colleen said. "I'll have a repairman come look at it," she sighed.

Frank walked over and got a chair and took it to the front door. When he stood on the seat, he could see that a wire had come loose. "If you have a Philips screwdriver, I can fix this," he said.

Colleen went behind the counter and found the needed tool. She handed it to Frank and in a few seconds he said, "Try it now." As soon as she cracked the door, the buzzer sounded.

Frank got took the chair back to where it had been, then walked into the men's room. He returned momentarily wet a damp paper towel and wiped the seat off then threw the towel away. He placed the screw driver on the counter and said, "I'll let you put that away, I don't want to snoop in the drawers."

Colleen and Alice looked at each other, shook their heads and smiled. "Do you happen to have a brother or son that is unattached? If so, we want to meet him," Alice asked.

"Sorry, I can't help you on either part," Frank said with a smile. "After all you two have done for us today, it is the least I could do to try to help." About that time a spa worker came through the door and asked, "Are the dresses ready for the girls?" Colleen handed a pale blue and an emerald green dress and replied, "The blue one is Michelle's." The girl nodded and disappeared through the door. Alice stood looking at Frank with a frown on her face. Frank saw her face and said, "Did I say or do something to upset you?"

Alice shook her head no and said, "I feel like I should know you or at least who you are." Frank simply shrugged his shoulders and said nothing. All of a sudden Alice gasped and her face paled, "Oh my God! Now I remembered who you are! I saw your picture in the paper last week for donating ten million dollars for the children's wing at the hospital. You are owner of Wilson Industries!"

Frank nodded slightly and said, "I would rather just be Frank to the two of you if it is all the same. I need friends that I can count on for honest answers rather than someone who simply agrees with me."

Both Alice and Colleen were too stunned to answer and simply nodded to answer his request. "Colleen you know if you have some extra room you might consider displaying some clothes from the shop where your sister works. It would give clients two reasons to shop here and I'd be willing to bet that spa treatment sales would increase as well."

"I would love to, but I am stretched very tightly right now, just starting up and not having an established clientele yet." Colleen replied.

"How much would it take to stock an area here in the salon?" Frank asked.

"I'm not sure, I would have to put some numbers together," she replied.

"I tell you what, you put together your numbers and work up your monthly expenditures and call my office. Tell my secretary, Teri that I said I wanted you to call and for her to block two hours either right before or right after lunch and we will have something catered in. I want both of you to be there," he said. Colleen was still in shock over the fact that a billionaire was standing in her spa and was offering to help her.

Alice finally spoke up and said, "I'll help her put things together and call next week." Just then, the same lady from earlier appeared and said, "The ladies are ready, are you ready for them?"

Frank said that he was ready and moved to the center of the room. When the two appeared, Frank stood there gaping at the two most sensual women he had ever seen! "I was mistaken, I am not sure I will ever be ready for either one let alone both of these ladies."

Both Michelle and Kayla beamed from Frank's obvious pleasure. Michelle's dress was a light sky blue and it seemed more like Michelle was floating into the room as opposed to walking as human's would do. But that was alright because she looked for too much like a goddess to be considered a mere human. The dress was perfect! It did not take your attention away from Michelle; it simply added to her overall appearance. Her nipples could be seen through the bodice and they were very erect and were trying to punch through the wispy material. Breathtaking didn't begin to explain the way she looked. Her blonde hair was in a French braid and the dress and her nail polish matched the color of her eyes.

"Michelle walked up to Frank and said, "Master, would you please put my collar back on me. We had to take it off for some of the treatments." With that she handed Frank her gold slave necklace and turned her back to him in order that he could fasten it properly. Once he was done, he turned her around to face him and he bent and kissed her lightly his tongue just barely touching her lips. "You are beyond beautiful, my pet," he whispered in her ear.

Frank now turned his attention to Kayla; as soft as was the color of Michelle's dress, Kayla was that strong a green. Again it was as if they had taken some color from her eyes to tint the dress to match. Her hair shone with a luxurious sheen that brought out it natural strong russet and blonde highlights. It was down with very soft curls and reached almost to her nipples. Kayla's dress had a built-in shelf bra which presented her breasts as if they were made of delicate glass and were to be viewed but not touched. When Kayla stood immediately in front of you, you could look down and see all of her nipples. Yet from two feet away, the dress would hide the aureoles.

Her nail polish matched the color of her lips and nipples. And where Michelle's dress from the waist down was voluminous, Kayla's was form fitting down to mid-thigh where it ended. The dress would have restricted her ability to walk except for the slit that was centered on her left thigh and ran from hem to two inches above her crotch. Kayla had to be careful not to take too long a stride as her pussy or at least the bells hanging just below would be visible in all their glory.

Frank approached Kayla and just above a whisper said, "Kayla, my love are you sure you want to remain my slave?"

She stepped closer to him so that he could all of her nipples and even how hard they were. Looking up into her eyes, she said, I have never been surer of anything than my love for you and Michelle and my desire to be yours for my entire life."

Frank kissed her the same way he had kissed Michelle lightly on the lips and just a hint of tongue. "Turn around for a moment," he whispered. She did as he said; he reached in his pocket, pulled out the gold slave necklace and clipped in place. While she couldn't see the necklace, she could feel it and knew that t matched the one that Michelle was wearing. Immediately, tears filled her eyes and she spun and grabbed Frank pulling him down for a passionate kiss. "Thank you, Master I will live for you always."

Kayla pulled back and said to anyone listening, "I think I just ruined wonderful makeup job, but I am happier than any person has a right to be and I owe it all to these two people." Abby stepped with a couple of tissues and patted Kayla's face dry. She then reached into her pocket and brought out the tools of her trade. In less than five minutes, there was no trace of the tears and the smeared lipstick was only a fading memory. Kayla's radiance eclipsed everything save Michelle's. Everybody could only look from one beauty to the other and wonder how it was that two sensual creatures could in the same place at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.