Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

I was also in double standards whether I need to seduce her or what. My intention was also not clear. Necessary wise she may be in need of male company as she is widow and very much clean as, external affair was sin according to her. [At least I fall that way as per her behavior]. I was in no need as I had two young and beautiful females at my disposal. Neither my own sister nor another sister Shweta would refuse for sex at any convenient time. If both of them are busy or not feeling well or any circumstance I had ass hole of my jiju. Which never said no to me, it was ever ready for my pushes, he never refused to bend before me and take my dong up his anus? So, I was in total confusion.

Life went on like that only. One thing was sure she was very close to me now by body as well soul. Our jogging sessions and exercise continued. Now a day's Malathi aunty was relying more on me than her own son. Whenever she needed anything, she used to tell me only. If she had to go out, I took her mostly on bike. Nowadays she used to sit very close to me, as I was speed rider she used to hold me tight from back pressing her breasts on my back, whether intentionally or casually. When she tried to talk while riding bike she used to bend forward bringing her mouth to my ears, her both breasts pressed my back even after completing the talk she continued to sit in the same pose.

There after we went to movies many times. Her actions were similar she pat my back when she was happy or on some good scenes and many times I took her hand hold fingers intermingled, once I put my left hand over her shoulder for which she didn't object then I took her hand in my right hand. We watched movie still my left hand on her soft shoulder I wanted to test her by reaching to her bosom, as my hand creped lower she took my hand with her left hand and hold it there only. I could not touch her boob. By the time, there was interval so I freed my hands and got out to bring ice cream. The picture ended uneventfully. Nowadays we were like friends rather than aunt and son. All family members were happy to note that she was no more gloomy, who used to sit crying in her room. She was cheerful nowadays and she involved herself routine chores. Many times jiju and didi thanked me to bring back life into aunty 's life.

Once as usual, aunt Malathi and myself had been to shopping mall. We took some materials and headed for the first floor we were climbing stairs aunt was ahead of me by two steps we reached the first landing by the time aunt had climbed only two steps, a bunch of boys came running down the steps. One boy was ahead and two or three boys followed him. The boy who was ahead was pushed by the next one he directly collided aunty, I think he groped aunt's balls. By this sudden attack aunt got imbalanced and fell back, by reflux action I collected her, she directly landed in my arms, I don't know when I had dropped the carry bag which I was carrying. She safely landed in arms as if I was actually carrying her. By the time so many things happened so spontaneously, I raised my foot to kick the one who had pushed aunty off the ground he managed to escape but the following boy stumbled my leg and he went flying directly over the boy who had dashed. Thus, they both went rolling over the stairs and reached ground in heap. Staff of the mall and other customers went running after them to thrash them as few of them had seen what they did. Both the guys were bleeding and they could not get up on their own, one boy had to be carried by four people and the other one followed them limping people gathered were scolding of misbehave. I only soothed them and instructed to take them to hospital.

Here my aunt was still in my arms she had really frightened. I think she was imagining our self in their places. She had clutched by both arms like garland and her hip was in one hand and the other hand had carried shoulder. I calmed her down and slowly placed on the steps of stairs, once she was near to normal, we left the place even without collecting what we had selected of course the bill was not yet paid. Aunty was still shivering with fear. I took her back to home, thanks god this time we had come by car. Once we got down, I opened the passenger door took her hand in my hand and escorted to the door. It was locked, I opened the door with spare hand and took her inside she sat on the sofa and brought a glass of cold water for her. I sat beside her and asked are you ok now. She just nodded her head. I was thinking what was the matter after all it was small accident and she was so much worried.

I asked why you are so much upset. She said in her childhood one of her cousin had fallen from stairs and died to head injury. Now I placed my hand over her and pulled her head towards me. Our faces were touching while my elbow was on her chest. In case I had fallen taking you with me, if I was dead, it was ok as I have seen the life and moreover I am widow. If something had happened to you, I would not bear it and started sobbing. I took her in arms and let her cry for a minute or so, she hugged me with lot of force and uttered I love you, I love you my son and showered kisses on my face.

You were fast enough to catch and carry me. By thus you saved both of us. I don't what would have happened to me. What happened to both of them I could see only they went on stairs rolling. I said nothing has happened to them except small bruises, I lied I knew one of the boy was severely affected and other one was also limping. I felt bad for kicking him, I should have caught and thrashed them. But everything happened so fast and I wondered how fast my refluxes were. While I took aunty in my arms and steadied myself and managed to throw leg to kick, but it missed still causing to damaging both of them. They were fed for misdeed. I went and prepared two cups of strong tea, after aunty had streaming cup of tea, she was almost normal. She asked me why they fell I detailed everything. Oh, hero you did so much in a fraction of second. You are brave men and kissed me again with pride. This time I too kissed her back saying, I can do anything to my sweet friend, I love you too. And kissed her cheeks and light peck on her lips. What did you say sweet friend?. Sorry madam sweet and sexy friend, her I am correcting my statement and gave another peck on her lips.

Do you say sexy to your aunt and pinched cheeks. Now both of us were laughing. Now I asked her do they hurt, are they paining I asked. What is hurt and what is paining she could not understand.

She asked what are paining

Me – both of them.

She - what both now I didn't make gesture but hold both of her breasts and said these. She brushed my hands off her breasts and said why do they pain?

Me – I know he groped both of these before you were imbalanced and I gave I light squeeze. She again pushed my hands said you have become naughty and bite my cheek by her sharp teeth, leaving bite mark. She got up and went to her room and shut doors of her room. I too left for shop.

Next day started as usual. After few days we were changing dress after yoga aunt said something about my strength and teased me, I turned towards her she was wearing petticoat over pant and was in process of removing pant.

I lifted her and spin her holding by stomach. I started rotating her I raised her over the head and spin, she was shouting to let her go. In second or third round her petticoat went flying taking pant with it. Now she was only in bra and panty. I lowered her to my heads level still her legs were hanging in air, both the bodies were not warm but hot. I thought if I hold her any more our bodies will ignite and catch fire. She was struggling to get free but was holding her in that state till she approved of my strength and requested me to leave her. I said I will leave you if you give me hundred kisses on lips and at last settled for ten kisses, on leaving she will give after wearing clothes but tried to run from room but I was aware of her move, I caught her wrist and embraced her tightly. She uttered she will think tomorrow but I didn't lose her grip. She said I will give tomorrow, I replied once committed means you are bound to follow.

She pretended like freed but my hold was firm after some drama she started giving pecks on lips, I was counting up to nine and tenth I took initiation and gave a hard smooch it lasted for minutes, she was literally trying to get of my clutch as she was startled my sudden attack. She might have never imagined that I would behave like this. Once the kiss was broken she was sobbing and said I never expected it from you. You have committed sin. No it was for fun, as you teased me I was teasing you. If you feel bad about it sorry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.