Pheromone
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was a zoologist working on creating an attraction pheromone for an endangered badger with little success so far. It shouldn't have crossed species and gender but it did. The formula provided incredible personal sexual success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Father   Daughter  

"How's it going, Harp?" It was my boss asking.

"The same as last week," I said with an overexagerrated sigh.

"And how are you, Yuki?" He turned to my intelligent coworker.

"OKay, Mr. Atwell," she replied.

"Joel. Call me Joel," he said for the 100th time since Yuki began working at the lab.

Yuki was a pretty Japanese firecracker and probably not a day over 25. I noticed Joel visited the lab a lot more often since Yuki worked here. I certainly didn't mind having such a beautiful coworker.

I was Harper Hunter. I don't know what my parents were thinking when they gave me that name. I went by Harp except of course when I was around my parents.

"Yuki and I are going to try a new synthesis."

We were zoologists and our current project was to create an attraction pheromone for the droopy-eyed belching badger. It was one of those animals that needed a little extra help attracting the chick badgers. I told Yuki our job was to give the badger a strong dose of Barry White and Yuki being young replied "Huh?".

I was only in my early 40s but Yuki, often unaware to her, gave me a strong sense that I was getting old. What most told me I was getting old was as of only a month ago my 15-year old daughter Zoe became a high school freshman. A high school freshman! How the hell did that happen? Where did the years go by?

Zoe looked so much like her mother. I lost Sandra to pneumonia when Zoe was only two. It's been hard at times but we've made it.

Joel said, "Keep going at it. You know that badger's not getting any sexier."

Yuki politely tittered at the worn out joke Joel said often. I didn't react. Joel needed more comic material.

"I'll check in on you later," Joel said.

I knew that was his way of saying, "I'll be around to check out Yuki again." I didn't fault him. If the roles were reversed, I'd be in the lab checking out Yuki as often as I could too.

Through the glass window I saw Joel greet Olivia who was Yuki's and my admin assistant. Joel used to check her out too. All the guys did until last month when she became Mrs. Olivia McIntyre. There was a lot of deflated testerone in the various labs of this building after that. That included me too. I was a man. I couldn't help fantasizing about being with a sexy brunette like Olivia but she was now taken. There was still Yuki but honestly I thought professionally of her despite her beauty. Mostly.

Yuki and I slipped into our work talking about hormomes and chemicals and everything we could think of to help turn our little endangered badger into Don Juan. Yuki didn't know who he was either. How can anyone graduate from college and not know who Barry White and Don Juan were? Education had really gone down the toilet since I was in school. Yuki really knew the stuff she was hired for so that was what was most important. Learning to laugh at my humor attempts was extra and not mandatory.

Around noon I suggested we break for lunch but Yuki was mentally engaged and didn't want to stop at the moment. She could get that way sometimes. She had a lot of passion in her work. She was a little too passionate and often worked late to the detriment of any possible social life. She'd meet the right guy and change eventually. I was a lot like that when I was young like Yuki.

I went out of the lab and greeted Olivia.

"How's married life treating you? What is it? A month now? You're practically an old married woman now?"

"It's wonderful," she sighed dreamily. "Jayden is the most incredible man in the world."

I wasnt sure what was more sickening: How sappy she got talking about Jayden or that there was actually a man with the name Jayden who snagged such a hot woman.

"How is the report coming along?"

"Which one?"

I suppressed a snide comment. Olivia was competent but at times I wondered if she was actually a dumb blonde beneath her brown tresses.

"The list of combinations Yuki and I have already tried. I need to justify a new purchase order."

"Half way done."

"Okay."

If Olivia had been the receptionist in the front office before she married, no work would have ever gotten done because all the men would have hung around her desk. I noticed traffic from the other labs dropped way down since she became Mrs. McIntyre.

I glanced at her tits. At least a size D. There was no chance of knowing exactly how big they were now not that I ever thought I had a chance of getting her into bed.

"So any thoughts of children?" I asked.

"Why does everyone ask that? We just got married."

"It sounds too blunt to ask someone how they love the sex," I joked.

She smiled broadly. "It's awesome!"

"For him or you?" I dared to probe.

"Yes."

"Good for you," I said, " ... and him."

I opened my desk and checked my cellphone. There was a message from Zoe. She shouldn't be texting while at school.

Zoe message said, "Can I have a slumber party?"

Tonight? It was a school night. No way.

I sent back, "When?"

In seconds I received. "Fri nxt mth"

Next month? Why was she asking now?

"Shouldn't you be paying attention to school? This question could have waited."

"History. Boring. So?"

"Ok."

"Thx, ILY, Daddy!"

I finally could remember "ILY" meant "I love you" without having to think about it.


I came home from work and Zoe's best friend was here.

"Can Lyla stay for dinner?" Zoe asked before I even had a chance to put my work stuff on the kitchen counter. "I made enough."

"Sure."

Zoe squealed happily. Why did she still do that? Not only was she 15 but I almost never said "no".

My motivation to say "yes" just about every time was not just because Lyla was Zoe's best friend. That was reason enough but I had another reason. Lyla was 15, the same age as Zoe, but Lyla had developed. Damn, she had developed! She had the shape and figure of a young adult woman but packaged in the thinner body and younger face of her age. I hate to admit it but I often had very naughty thoughts about that blue-eyed, blonde-haired girl. She and Zoe didn't seem to notice how often I looked at Lyla. I no doubt would have to jack off this evening. I hated that I felt like a dirty old man but I was a man. What could I do? I couldn't just turn my sexual interests off even if the female was the same age as my daughter. Sexy was sexy no matter the age.

Zoe made meatloaf which gave me trepidation. The last time she made meatloaf which was the first time she ever made meatloaf, it was awful. I was not the type of person not to eat what was on my plate but I hadn't hidden food in a napkin since I was a child.

I fiddled with my salad eating it slowly and watched Zoe and Lyla's expressions when they took a bite. They did all the talking, mostly about school, while I asked an occasional question to show I was listening and interested which I was. It also gave me an excuse to look directly at Lyla.

I finally got up the nerve to taste the meatloaf. The immediate flavor said "not bad". It wasn't bad at all.

"Much better, Zoe," I said, holding a forkful up.

"Thanks, Daddy." She let out that brilliant smile.

It was the same smile that drew me to Sandra. Zoe hadn't grown up around Sandra since she was so young when her mom died but there were little things Zoe did that so reminded me of Sandra like the way she stood while waiting. It was just a little jutting of the hip that Sandra did that always looked so sexy to me for no rational reason. I didn't like thinking my daughter was sexy but reason allowed me to accept she liked boys and boys liked her. It was the standard lament for any father who had a daughter. I knew how boys thought and they didn't think about keeping Zoe's purity intact. The thing was boys never grow out of it. I had no regard for Lyla's purity or Mrs. Olivia McIntyre's marital purity or for any other female I found sexually attractive. I was this way since puberty and it was 30 years later. I was just as horny now and I was sure I would be this way until the day they buried me in the ground.

I took a second serving of meatloaf.

I excused Zoe from helping with the dishes so she could spend time with Lyla before her friend needed to leave.

I showered that night. I usually showered in the morning but on the times I saw Lyla I often showered after she left. I needed to release. I had such wanton thoughts about that girl. People don't think scientists were libidinous but I was as sex-obsessed as any man.


The next two weeks Yuki and I once again analyzed the data and came up with a new synthesis.

One of the problems we had was that the dopey droopy-eyed badger could smell it when it was added to its food. It would eat all its food except the part that contained the love potion. Force-feeding the badger was tried but still it never got the urge to do the wild thing with any of the female badgers.

The latest synthesis was too strong for our sensitive badger. We needed to mask it without losing what we thought would make the badger want to bust a move on the lady badgers.

"Harp?"

"Yes, Yuki?"

"What if we made it into a spray?"

"A spray?" I started to think about all the implications.

"A mister could be set up in its den. When the zoologists feel the female is ready, they could spray him."

"So when the female is saying 'Hey, baby!' they give the fella a deep breathe of Love Potion #9 and he goes and does his thing with her."

She wrinkled up her cute face.

"Let's try it," I said.


Only two of the five girls Zoe invited to her slumber party could make it. The party was postponed so it gave me a temporary reprieve from a house overrun by girls.

It was always easy when Zoe had friends stay the night when she was younger. Now all her friends were teens. When they were over, I stayed in my room at Zoe's request and let the girls have the run of the house.

Sometimes I went to the kitchen to get a snack or I was thirsty. It's not easy seeing them dressed in a night shirt or a baby doll or certain pajama styles. The girls just know me as Zoe's dad and think nothing of standing there talking to me while all I'm trying to do is not look down the girl's top at her braless tits. The girls have no idea what they do to me now that they're growing up. They think it's no different than when they were young but they didn't have tits and hips back then. That makes a world of difference to a man. Even a man who happens to be their friend's dad.


Our first attempt at making a love spray for our poor dysfunctional badger was no more successful than putting something in his food. The report said the badger rubbed against the ground trying to get the smell off its fur and showed no interest in any female badger.

"What if we added the female's scent to the spray?" I suggested.

"She's already emitting it. He's not interested," Yuki said.

"But if her smell is already on him, it might help him develop naughty badger thoughts."

"But the female's scent stinks!"

"Not to him. He finds it sexy. He should." The problem was if this badger had found the female sexy when she emitted her smell, he wouldn't need us. "Maybe her scent will intensify his dirty thoughts. Hey, baby! Your den or mine?"

I admit I received enjoyment from speaking crude little badger fantasies around Yuki. If she didn't react like she did, looking embarrassed or uneasy, I would have dropped it long ago. If I worked with a male, the conversations would be extremely crude. This really was nothing.

Yuki agreed that it was worth pursuing.


It was quitting time a few days later. We had reformulated the badger brew and it was in the machine being converted into a spray.

"Time to go home, Yuki. It will be here waiting for us tomorrow."

"It will be done in only fifteen more minutes."

"Fifteen?" That was no time at all.

"Yes. I'll stay and lock up."

"I'll wait. I'll call my daughter and let her know I'll be a little late."

"You don't have to."

"I know but I want to. Let's make sure it sprays correctly then we'll ship it out tonight. I can stop by a package store on my way home."

I called my daughter and Zoe immediately asked if she could go over to Ellie and Ava's house. They were a couple of sisters who lived near us. I granted permission. I was glad Zoe wouldn't be alone in the evening. I was just being a normal protective father.

Yuki retrieved the spray from the machine when it was done. I took the cannister from her.

"Let's see if it smells right," I said.

"It stinks."

"I know." I gave a shrug. "We don't want to send it if it's not right."

She nodded. We weren't even around the animals yet we knew the odors, scents, and stinks of this badger as well as anybody ... much to our misfortune. Every job had its downsides.

I sprayed the mist into the air. I took a deep breath and so did Yuki to her credit. She was dedicated to her job over her innate female sensitivity to bad smells.

"It smells right," I said.

Yuki was frozen. She stared at me unblinking with a strange expression on her face.

"Yuki?" I said concerned.

She stood on her tiptoes, took me into her thin small arms, and planted the biggest kiss on my lips.

Holy cow! What a kiss!

She yanked off her lab coat over her head instead of unbuttoning it. A few seconds later her top and black bra came off and I was staring at two beautiful well-formed tits.

She urgently began unbuttoning my lab coat.

"Yuki?"

"Oh, Harp," she moaned. The sensuality of her words blew me away.

She had my coat open and pulled it off my arms. She held me again and planted another incredible kiss on my lips. With a kiss like that I couldn't help but respond by kissing back passionately.

She pulled my shirt out of my slacks then lifted it up with my undershirt too. I willingly raised my arms. We shouldn't be doing this in the lab but no one else would be in the building and she had me too excited already to consider putting a halt to this.

With my shirt off, we kissed with her firm tits pressed tightly against my bare chest. Her hands ran over my back nonstop.

I don't know how it happened but she took me down to the floor. I lay on my back and she sat upright on top of me grinding against my erection. I groaned in ecstasy.

She popped up agile like a cat and in apparent desperation sought to removed my slacks. She pulled them down to below my knees then did the same with my briefs. My cock pointed straight up. The head glistened from my drooling pre-cum.

She stood up then undid her pants and stepped out of them. Underneath she surprisinly wore a sexy thong. I always thought what she wore under her clothes would likely be boring. She slipped them off.

She sat back down grabbing my cock and lining it up. She pushed back and my cock opened her pussy. In a second I was fully inside her.

Yuki moaned so loudly. She was typically such a quiet girl as often stereotyped in the Asian culture. I had no idea she could produce such decibels.

She moved on my cock urgently like her orgasm was a crucial necessity. I groaned and gasped from the intensity. She grabbed my hands and places them on her light brown tits. I held them tight as she powered up and down my cock. I thrust up to meet her motion.

This was an incredible fuck!

Yuki's moans became more fervent and came in increasing rapid succession. She was a small young woman so her pussy was correspondingly tight and with the no-holding-back fuck, I had no chance of delaying my orgasm.

She cried out and she went on and on and on. Her pussy squeezed my cock with fast convulsions then I released. I kept cumming and cumming.

It was over. The fuck was fast yet amazing. My cock slipped out of her wondrous pussy. She slid off me to the floor and didn't seem to care that she lay naked frontside down on the cold floor. She looked sleepy as if she was heavily sedated.

"Wake up, Yuki." I spoke softly and gave a gentle nudge.

She said something indecipherable. She was in no condition to drive home being this out of it.

I helped dress her in her lab coat then I guided her sleeping form into the office. I lay her down to the carpet. I placed her clothes by her side.

"Sleep well." I lingered a soft kiss on her lips.

I left Yuki.

We'd ship out our lastest attempt at badger love tomorrow morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.