Mail Order Surprise - Cover

Mail Order Surprise

by SlaterChance

Copyright© 2011 by SlaterChance

Fantasy Story: I mail away for an item that turns my weekend upside down. Many of my most secret desires are fullfilled. A beautiful relationship is formed. Did it happen, or was it just a dream?

Tags: Romantic   Fiction  

It all started at work. Every month, a company promoting retail supplies would send an email of their latest sales. I had ordered several items from their catalogue, so I was ripe for their solicitations.

While going through their online catalogue, I came upon a most intriguing mannequin. She was large breasted, which was the first thing to catch my attention. She had curves in all the right places.

She had beautiful hair and she looked very attractive. She had a very slim and shapely torso. There was something in the look on her face that really interested me. Of course, these observances were taken from one tiny picture.

My imagination kicked in and I wondered what it would be like to meet someone like her. Maybe I could dress her up in some of the outfits my wife refused to wear, I fantasized. Maybe I could get some pleasure out of just looking at her. Slowly, I would come back to reality, delete the email, and dismiss it as a silly plan.

Month after month, the promotions came, and I always turned to my favorite model. Sometimes I deleted the email without even looking. Finally I decided I would break down and end this fantasy once and for all.

I ordered the mannequin and had it sent to my work address. I was assured it would be sent in a plain box, so as to not arouse any suspicion.

A week later the box arrived. I put it in the trunk of my car and hid it in the garage with a bunch of old boxes. I would wait to unpack it when I knew my wife would be away for the weekend. Fortunately for me, she had a big knitting weekend planned with the girls.

I waited anxiously for her to leave, then ran to the garage to retrieve my prize. I was rather disappointed to see that she was made out of fiberglass. Although her body was flesh tone, her breasts were hard and rigid. I don't know what I was thinking.

I dressed her up in a pair of short shorts and a halter top. I tried arranging the light, to show her at her best advantage. I finally hit the combination that highlighted her features and made her look rather presentable. I watched her for awhile and realized that she was just a statue and she would always be only that. After some time, I headed out to cut the grass.

It was hot and humid and I was soon looking for a chance to rest. I grabbed a lemonade drink that I had made from freshly squeezed lemons and drained that rather quickly. Then I lay out in the hammock for a short rest in the cool shade of the old oak tree.

Imagine my surprise when I felt a small hand lightly touching my chest. I was in that special place that you go to on a warm sunny day. I was in the most serene and comfortable of states, one that encompasses your very being.

Slowly, I open my eyes. There before me was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. She looked vaguely familiar and she had on the same clothes that I had put on the mannequin. Her legs were long and shapely and she was leaning over so that her ample bosom was shown to full advantage.

"Can I help you?" I stammered. She looked gently at me and said, "No, I am here to help you". I asked her who she was and why was she there. Was she selling something? She said, "No, I'm not selling anything." She said that I had ordered her and she was there to do my bidding.

I was speechless. She asked if I would like another glass of lemonade. I replied with an "uh, huh". Then I watched as she walked slowly away, every fiber in her body crying out SEXY. I was smitten.

I decided whatever the situation; I would play along for awhile. What did I have to lose?

As I was pondering about theses events, I thought, what if she would come back out dressed in a string bikini? How cool would that be?

No sooner had I thought this, when out she came, in the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. Believe me, there was not much left to the imagination. It was almost too much for my eyes to behold.

I gladly accepted the drink and asked the lady to have a seat. She replied that it looked like I was glad to see her. Fortunately, my yard is lined with tall hedges, so I have a great deal of privacy. I wouldn't want the neighbors spying on me and reporting on me to my wife. You do remember that I said she had a very ample bosom.

I asked her what her name was. She informed me that it was L.I.S.A. which stood for Large Issue Statuesque Assembly. I said," All right then, I'll call you Lisa". I finished cutting the grass while Lisa lay in the hammock. Believe me, every pass by that hammock was a pleasant one for me. I'm sure I cut the same path several times.

When I was done, I lay next to Lisa for awhile in the hammock. I could smell her sweet perfume and sense the beauty that emanated from her. I tentatively ran my hands over her velvety skin. I caressed her beautiful hair.

After some time, she said that she had to go and get the dinner ready. She said she would call when it was ready. When I entered the kitchen, I was greeted with the most wonderful of sights. There was Lisa wearing only a white apron.

Her breasts bulged from the side of the top. Her beautiful back was shown to its best advantage. Her legs were amazing. And best of all, there were two of the most beautiful cheeks that I had ever seen. I fell into my chair in awe.

As I sat there, I observed every nuance. I watched the way her breasts tugged at the apron front. I watched the way the light and shadow played upon her back. I observed the flexing of an inner thigh muscle, or the straining of a nipple at the front of the apron. I was simply amazed at the sight before me. Never in my wildest dreams had my wife worn anything like this outfit.

And if that wasn't enough, the food was excellent also. Of course, for dinner, Lisa slipped into a beautiful sun dress and came to the table barefoot. We had a great time talking and dining together. Her hair smelled like roses and it shimmered in the light. I found out we did not share all the same views, but it was apparent that we were both very attracted to each other.

After dinner, I suggested we go for a walk. I drove a short way to the next town to insure that we would not have any friends stumbling upon us. We walked hand in hand, something my wife and I had not done for years. Even though there was a slight breeze, she did not complain of being cold.

She did however, snuggle close into my body. Believe me; I was more than happy to drape myself around her and to keep her warm. I even took off my light sweater to warm her up. We sat by the river for the longest time, just enjoying feeling each other close. Slowly we got up and headed home for the night. The moon was big and bright and full.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.