The Grieving Process
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Malcom Wolfe

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After her husband dies, Carla takes a road trip in order to reconnect with her daughter. A therapy of sorts helps them through the process.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Size  

Carla looked at her daughter sitting in the passenger seat of the BMW. Claire seemed lost in thought. She hadn't spoken since they had sopped for lunch and hour before. Carla sighed and turned her gaze back to the road.

They were traveling through No-Wheresville Kansas, empty dusty landscape as far as the eye could see. The road stretched on straight under the blue sky and hot sun. Here, they were free to think ... to keep to themselves.

Carla had lost her husband, Claire's father, two weeks before. Now a thirty-nine year old widow, she was lost. She had never had much to do with her husband's packaging company, so now she certainly wasn't needed to run the business. The never-ending parade of housekeeps and landscapers took care of the home, so she wasn't needed there either.

When her husband had been alive, Carla was the definition of a trophy wife. She accompanied her husband to all the business functions, gave sexual relief on demand, and was a constant source of support and discussion in her husbands business and social life. She new her place and the expectations of her relationship. She also knew what she got out of the relationship, so she never felt used by her husband.

In fact, she knew her husband loved her in his own way. Unlike many businessmen, he doted on her and their daughter. In many ways, Carla felt like a favored employee in her marriage. Still, she was happy with it all the same.

Claire was lost after her father's death too. Carla knew this ... could see it in her daughter's eyes. So, one morning three days ago, Carla got her daughter out of bed and they left New Jersey for a road trip to the west coast. Carla thought it would be a good chance for the two of them to blow off some steam and maybe become closer as mother and daughter.

Carla was an average looking woman. She stood around 5'5'' and weighed 115lbs (130lbs if she was being honest). Though her husband had always loved her wide hips and girly ass, she was as insecure about it as any other woman is about her body. She had 32 c breasts with long thick nipples that always seemed to attract a lot of male attention. Wavy auburn hair fell to her shoulders, framing a cute face.

Claire was19, and was a carbon copy of her mother. She stood at about the same height and had the same curvy backside. She also had the same smallish breasts and long, chunky nipples. She had her father's brown hair and blue eyes though, which gave her a more exotic look than her mother was capable of.

They had been on the back roads for a while and evening was approaching. Carla didn't want to be on the roads after dark, so when she saw the signs for Remington, Kansas ahead, she decided they would stop there for the rest of the day.

The town was small, but it seemed clean and the buildings appeared modern and well-maintained. As Carla parked the car on the main street, she noticed the people milling about. They seemed happy and normal.

Across the street, Carla saw a small group of women watch as an attractive young man changed a tire. On her side of the street, a younger couple was walking into a restaurant. The man's hand rested proprietarily on the swell of the girl's ass. Carla shivered. She already missed being touched like that.

She looked over and noticed Claire watching her with a look of curiosity. Carla smiled and said, "I'm hungry. Why don't I see if that restaurant does carry out, then we can go find a hotel,"

Claire shrugged, acting as if she didn't really care. Honestly, she wanted a few moments of privacy. She loved her mother, but some time alone never killed anyone. And ... she was craving a joint in a bad way.

Claire watched as her mother disappeared into the restaurant. When she was out of site, Claire dug her pot out of her bag and lit up. She didn't usually smoke a lot of this stuff, but the stress was getting to her lately. Besides, in a hick town like this, she thought, smoking a little pot surely wouldn't get her into trouble.

Claire had no more than taken the first drag of her joint when there was a knock on the window. She looked up to see a rather stern looking cop staring down at her. Shit! She quickly snuffed out the joint, then slowly rolled down the window.

"Is there a problem officer?" Claire asked in her sexiest fuck-me voice.

"Sheriff", the man said gruffly. "I am Sheriff Maxwell, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle."

Claire huffed, but got out of the car. Her huge nipples strained proudly against her tight grey t-shirt. Her curvy-feminine ass filled out her tight blue jeans. As soon as she was standing, the Sheriff turned her around and pushed her up against the car. He kicked her legs apart and began to frisk her.

She immediately noticed that his search was much more intimate than it should be when he grabbed both of her nipples and tugged them roughly. Normally, she would have taken offense and thrown a fit if a an took those liberties with her body. She was afraid of this man though. She didn't think he would hurt her, but she knew in her soul that he was capable of hurting her. She felt safe and in danger all at the same time, and the confusion kept her frozen.

His hands had traveled down to her hips now, and he was caressing her ass in soft, slow circles. Claire fought herself to keep from sighing in pleasure at the touch. She lost that battle when he slipped his hand between her legs and cupped her pussy. She shivered and sighed contentedly. Her hips gave a small involuntary thrust. The Sheriff gave a knowing grunt that infuriated Claire. She wanted to kick him in the face as he finished frisking her legs.

As Carla walked out of the restaurant, she saw her daughter leaning against their car, and a cop frisking her. "Damn", Carla thought. " I can't leave her alone for five minutes without a fucking cop being involved."

She walked out and went up to the cop as he was finishing with Claire.

"Is there a problem officer?" Carla asked politely. She took in the cop as he stood and shook her hand. He was about her age, in good shape, and very attractive. He had kind, laughing eyes. He moved in a way that led Carla to believe he was a dangerous man though.

Carla knew several guys like this in her home town growing up. She had fucked most of them before she met her husband. They all treated her well, but it was apparent they were going nowhere in their lives. That was one of the reasons she ended up in Trenton. She didn't want to spend the rest of her days as the community slut for a bunch of rough necks.

"Ma'am, I'm Sheriff Maxwell," the cop told her. "Is this your vehicle?"

"It is." Carla said matter-of-factly. "And the young woman you were fondling is my daughter." she said with a playful smile.

Sheriff Robert Maxwell couldn't help but smile back. He recognized the playfulness and this woman's easy going manner. His late wife had been similarly amusing and had easily been able to cajole anything she wanted out of him.

Carla noticed the Sheriff eyeing her appraisingly, and suddenly felt very exposed. She was wearing a black cotton skirt and a white t-shirt. Her nipples stood out obscenely as always. She never wore panties unless she was on her period, so right now there was nothing between this strange man and her love-hole save a couple of feet of hot mid-western air.

Carla shook her head slightly, wondering why she was thinking about her pussy at a time like this. She met the Sheriff's eyes and asked again what the problem was.

"I'm afraid you daughter was found smoking marijuana in you vehicle Ma'am." Maxwell said. "I'll need to frisk to too Miss..."

"Carla." Carla said. "I'm Carla Jennings and this is Claire."

Carla turned without being asked and put her hands on the roof of the car. She held her breath as the Sheriff gave her a cursory pat down. He then had both women stand back as he searched the vehicle. When he raised back up, he had what looked like a small zip-loc bag half full of drugs.

"This is very serious ladies." he said. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you both under arrest. Please get in your vehicle and follow me."

Carla and Claire got in their car and followed the Sheriff to the complex that housed both the Sheriff's department and the courthouse.

"I don't understand why I got finger fucked and he just patted you down like you were a old friend." Claire muttered obstinately.

"Well, you were the one smoking weed." Carla replied sarcastically. "Besides," she said as she reached over and pinched her daughter's left nipple, "these could be considered dangerous weapons."

Claire giggled and leaned over and hugged her mother. "I'm sorry mom." she said.

"It's ok baby." Carla said. "We'll deal with this as it comes. You didn't have a lot of stuff, so hopefully we'll be able to just pay a fine or something and get out of here."

"I'm afraid you'll have to spend the evening here." Sheriff Maxwell said as he led them into a small, white concrete cell. " The judge has already left for the day. You'll be sentenced tomorrow morning. The penalties for drug use here are very severe. For your first offense, you will each be given one hundred lashes I expect."

"Excuse me, what do you mean by lashes?" Carla asked indignantly.

"In this town, women are punished by means of public whipping." Sheriff Maxwell said. "Women are flogged for their crimes, and for the crimes of their closes male relatives. While this might seem unfair, you'd be surprised how much better men behave when a women they love will suffer for their wrong doing."

"You can't do this. We have rights." Carla started arguing angrily.

"Shut up bitch." Maxwell sneered. "The laws are the laws and you broke them. You will both pay for that. I'm afraid the whipping is legal and it works as you will soon see. Now, good night ladies".

As soon as Maxwell was gone, Claire started to cry. Carla was shocked. She sat next to her daughter on the single bed in the cell. The white concrete block walls where freshly painted and the room seemed very clean for a jail cell. Carla hugged her daughter and held her until they both fell asleep.

Carla and Claire were exhasted. They had slept fitfully all night, and were awoken at 7am to get ready for court at 8. After being allowed to bathe and change clothes, they were led to a courtroom. Thought it wasn't large, it was clean and modern like the rest of the town.

The walls were a dark cream color. The tables were made of polished glass. The only wood to be found was the judges huge walnut desk. The judge, a small silver-haired man, sat at the desk at the head of the room. Two glass tables, one for the defendants and one for the prosecution, sat beside each other in front of the judge. The arrangement gave the room and informal, yet respectable feel.

During the case, Sheriff Maxwell presented his side to the judge. Several times, Carla caught the man looking at her with a look of hunger and familiarity that disturbed her a bit. When he was done, the judge asked Carla and Claire if they had anything they'd like to say. They both declined. The judge immediately handed down the sentence.

"I sentence you both to one hundred lashes." the judge said.

"Your honor, I request leniency on my personal interest." Maxwell said.

The judge considered the request. While he would have been happy to have the women punished and driven from his town as quickly as possible, this was the first interest he'd seen his Sheriff show in a woman since his wife had passed away.

"As you wish Max. Punish them as you see fit." the judge said as he got up and left the room.

A deputy came and led both Carla and Claire outside to a small public area located between the court complex and the next city block. There were long, wooden benches where an audience had already gathered to watch the day's punishments.

Carla and Claire were led up to a stage. Positioned in the middle of the stage was a wooden structure that looked like a big square. Ropes danged from the top. A young woman was in line in front of Carla and Claire, and it appeared she would be whipped first.

A tall, muscular man stepped forward and spoke to the audience. "For her second offense of prostitution, Tricia Arden will be given 500 lashes over the course of 5 days. For her first offense of drug possession, Carla Jennings will be given 100 lashes over the course of 4 days. And finally, for her first offense of drug possession, Claire Jennings will receive 100 lashes over the course of 4 days."

The audience cheered and Tricia was stripped to the waist and lead to the whipping structure. She looked young, Carla thought. No older than Claire. Carla watched as Tricia was tied by her wrists to the beam above her. This left the girl dangling, barely able to touch the stage with her toes.

Carla looked at the girl hanging from her wrists, then at her own daughter. Without being told, Carla took her blouse off. She didn't know why she did this, it just seemed like a natural thing to do. She looked behind her and saw that Claire had followed suit.

Maxwell was astounded by the two new girls. Never had he seen a woman strip herself for punishment. Yet, here were two who had done exactly that. And without being told. He smiled, then nodded at his deputy to begin Tricia's punishment.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Carla watched as the whipping started. The long leather whip bit into the girl's flesh, leaving thick red weals on her soft white skin. The girl was screaming immediately. As the whipping continued Carla winced as a particularly vicious stroke hit the girl.

CRACK!

Carla had counted 47 lashes of the 500 the girl was going to take and she was already near fainting. Carla had no idea how any of them would survive this. Still, she couldn't deny the tingling between her legs as she watched a medic tend to Tricia.

After allowing the girl a breather, the whipping started again. Carla looked to Claire and noticed that her daughter was flexing her thighs purposefully and would occasionally brush her crotch with her hand.

"What the hell is wrong with us?" Carla thought to herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Tricia's screams as the whipping proceeded with full force. Carla watched in intense interest as the whip licked the poor girls back. She watched as the well-punished young woman's breasts bounced provocatively as each lash hit her.

Carla thought the girl had nice breasts. They were larger and fuller than her own. Her nipples stood out rock hard, but they weren't freakishly large like Carla thought her own nipples were.

Finally, Tricia had been given 100 lashes and she was done for the day. Her back was a mess. Several of the welts were bleeding and her skin was a deep red/purplish color.

Carla and Claire watched as Tricia was half carried back inside the building. Neither woman could believe what they had just seen, or how they had reacted to it. Carla was never spanked as a child, and her husband had never been rough with her in bed or any other time. Still, the thought of being whipped in front of these people, of the most intimate parts of her body being exposed and being given the discipline she needed, was making her hot.

Claire was hot as well. She couldn't believe she was standing here topless like a stupid whore waiting to whipped. She only knew when her mother took her top off and submitted to this, she felt it was the most natural thing in the world to follow. Also, she couldn't deny the moisture and tingling down there.

Once again, the man with the whip addressed the crowd. "Tricia Arden has received 100 lashes. She will be allowed to rest until tomorrow's installment of her sentence is carried out. Next, Claire Jennings will receive 25 lashes."

Carla opened her mouth to speak, but she was cut off by Sheriff Maxwell.

"Shut up Carla," he said, " I have a deal for you. If you agree to fuck and suck me for the remainder of your time here, you punishment will be much lighter. If not, you both will be whipped as hard as Tricia was. Do you really want you and your daughter to have to explain the scars from a whipping for the rest of you lives?"

Carla watched as her daughter was strung up by her wrists. She was horny any, surely taking some cock wasn't so bad if it got her baby a lighter punishment. "I'll do it." she told the Sheriff quietly.

"That's great." Maxwell said. "Come along then, you can suck my cock while they whip your girl.

Carla was shocked. "Surely he can't mean right here!" she thought to herself. The stern look in his eyes told her that was exactly what he wanted though, so she followed along submissively and knelt before his seat.

Maxwell unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out, then he sat down in front of the kneeling woman. They were directly behind the whipping post, so they were partially hidden by Claire's writhing body. He knew though that the audience still knew what Carla was doing.

He looked down at Carla and smiled. She was topless of course, and her huge nipples stuck out proudly. She was wearing tight jeans today that fit her supple behind perfectly. He had a feeling this experience was going to be an awakening for these women.

"You may begin the whipping." Maxwell said.

The deputy took his place and snapped the whip, lashing Claire across the shoulders. Carla looked back and saw the welt appear on her daughter's back. Claire had screeched in surprise, but didn't appear to be in agony. This put Carla's mind at ease.

Carla turned back to the task before her. The Sheriff's cock was sticking straight up out of his jeans. Carla had never seen on this big before. It was at least 8 inches long and it was as big around as her wrist. It twitched angrily as she looked at. She was unsure if she could do this.

Maxwell waited patiently for her though, and eventually, her daughter's screams and the sight of that hard cock got to her and she greedily took it in her mouth.

Ooooh the salty taste of his horse-cock. She couldn't believe they considered this punishment. She couldn't believe she was doing this in front of all these people. And then, she just stopped thinking. The sound of the whip and Claire's moans were making her so hot. The sounds Claire was making were no longer sounds of pain. They were moans of pure pleasure.

As the 25th lash struck Claire and she squealed in pleasure, Maxwell rammed his cock down Carla's throat. Carla was so far beyond pain or surprise, she didn't even try to move her head as the Sheriff pumped a huge load of cum down her throat.

When he was done, Carla lifted her head off his cock and looked back at her daughter. Claire's back was welted, but it didn't look like there was any permanent damage. In fact, there was something beautiful and primal about how she looked.

Claire was untied by the guards. It took her a minute to regain her footing. When she was able to stand on her own she stumbled over to her mother. Carla was still kneeling between the Sheriffs legs and was absently stroking his huge cock. Claire had never seen such a big dick before and she immediately felt a pang of need in her pussy.

Claire had never seen her mother look so beautiful before. Carla's eyes were glazed over with submission and arousal. Her nipples were rock hard and stuck out farther than usual. Her entire body was cover with a sheen of sweat and drool from her deep throat encounter. Claire knelt down and hugged her mother tightly.

Carla hugged her daughter back. She started to trace the welts on Claire's back with her finger tips. Claire moaned in her mother's ear and hugged her tighter. And then it was Carla's turn for the whip.

The deputy addressed the growing audience and told them that Carla Jennings would now accept her punishment in the form of 25 lashes. News of Carla and Claire's outrageous behavior had spread through out the town and the small courtyard was now packed. Men and women of all ages looked on as Carla was tied up to the whipping post. Carla looked back and saw her daughter stroking Sheriff Maxwell's huge dong. She smiled and nodded approvingly.

"The whipping may now (he groans as Claire licks the head of his cock) begin." Maxwell said loudly.

CRACK!

The line of fire across Carla's back felt like a welcomed friend to her. She moaned loudly as the heat traveled directly to her pussy. Lash after lash fell, each stoking the fire of her arousal to new heights. By the time the last lash hit her, Carla was deliriously pre-orgasmic. Her face was streaked with tears and she was humping the air, desperate to get off.

A group of men near the stage made nasty remarks about how they could smell her horny pussy all the way out in the crowd. A woman called her a diseased slut and spat at her. The humiliation was only adding to her need.

She twisted in her bonds and watched as Claire finished sucking the Sheriff. Claire was able to deep throat without help and Carla felt a twinge of jealousy toward her daughter.

The deputy untied Carla and she crawled back to the Sheriff. She hugged Claire tightly and asked if she was ok. Claire returned the hug and told her mother she was not only ok, she was so fucking horny she thought she was going to die.

Carla looked up at Maxwell and asked, "Would it be ok if Claire was fucked too as part of the deal?"

Maxwell considered, then said, "If she wishes it."

"What deal?" Claire asked excitedly.

"I told the Sheriff that, in exchange for lighter whipping, I would be his fuck toy for the rest of our time here." Carla said. "Do you want to do it too?"

"Absolutely I do." Claire said, a huge smile on her face.

"You know," Maxwell said, " All of my deputies are single and I'd feel bad if I was the only one to be serviced by two hot bitches like you. How about if we make the deal for six guys instead of just me?"

Carla thought for a second. She didn't like this idea, but when she looked at Claire she could tell Claire wanted it.

"What the hell!" Carla thought. "We are all adults and I actually feel safe and respected here. Well, respected for a punished slut anyway."

"You've got a deal." Carla said, as if she was totally clothed and making a proper business deal. "You've got a deal."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.