Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack set the table, placing the yellow taper candles beside the flowers in the center of the table. Dinner was almost ready so he went upstairs quietly to wake Ariel. When he went into the bedroom, Precious was looking at him. Ariel was still asleep. Jack sat on the edge of the bed and brushed a strand of Ariel's soft silky hair back from her face. Precious stood up, stretched, yawned, and walked to Jack. He picked her up and took her downstairs. He took her leash from the bag on the chair, hooked it to her collar and took her outside to do her business. He took the pup back inside after she was done, and put her in the carrier with her food and water dishes, then closed the carrier door.

The timer went off for the oven, so he took the chicken out of the oven after he washed his hands. The corn was also done so he removed that from the stove too. He put the chicken and an ear of corn on each of the two plates on the counter, then took the salad from the refrigerator and put some on each plate. He left the plates on the counter and then went upstairs to wake Ariel. Jack sat on the edge of the bed, leaned over and kissed Ariel gently as he pushed a stray lock of her hair away from her face. "Ariel honey, it's time to wake up. Dinner's ready." he said.

"Mmmmmm, Jack, I love you." she said sleepily.

"I love you too, baby. Now wake up, dinner's getting cold." he told her again. Ariel slowly opened her eyes, smiling when she saw Jack.

"Where's Precious, Jack? She was here when I fell asleep." she said.

"Don't worry baby. She's downstairs in her carrier eating her dinner. Come on honey, I'll help you up." he said gently. Ariel yawned and Jack helped her up from the bed. They went downstairs and Jack helped Ariel sit at the table.

"What a gentleman you are, Jack. Dinner smells wonderful, darling." she told him. He smiled at her.

"I agree, darling, but dinner's not going to be half as delicious as your sweet honeyed flavors." he replied with a wicked grin and a wink.

Ariel giggled and blushed, saying, "Ohhh Jack, you're such a tease. Getting a gal all worked up like that just isn't fair!" she said seductively as she batted her eyelashes at him.

He chuckled as he placed their plates on the table and took two bottles of beer from the refrigerator. Jack sat down and they ate dinner. The puppy was quiet in her carrier, silently eating her food and drinking her water, occasionally looking up at her owners. They talked about work and Jack told Ariel about what led up to his getting the puppy and about Mr. Williams' invitation to go see the horses on his farm. Ariel said, "I'd love to see the horses, Jack. When can we go see them?"

"We'll go next weekend, baby. We both have to work this week and I want to work on the Pond Cabin this weekend, honey. Mike at the mill wants me to bring in the plans for the cabin and the measurements so I can order the lumber for it. He said he'd give me a fifty percent discount too, so it wont be that expensive. Mike is going to let me use the red truck with the lift on it to bring the lumber out here and I'll have Andy come over with the horse and cart to haul it to the cabin. Then we can put your creativity to work on the building, baby." he replied.

"I have the plans almost done, Jack. I just hope we can afford the cost, even with the discount that Mike's giving you for it." she said, worriedly.

"What have you come up with for the cabin, baby?" he asked. She went to the kitchen drawer by the window, took out a folder, pencil, eraser and a pencil sharpener, then sat back in her chair. She opened the folder and handed a sheet of paper to Jack.

"It's going to have three rooms, Jack. A large bedroom, a small bathroom, and a third large room that will be the living room, kitchen and dining room all in one, if that's ok. The living room will have a fireplace in the corner, and there will be a wood burning cook stove too, Jack. Will that be alright?" she asked.

"Yes baby, that's fine. What have you come up with for the horses?" he asked her.

"Just to enlarge the corral to the pond, and make the shelter into a mini barn with only three stalls and a small room for the wheelbarrow, shovels, grain supplies and hay. Do you think that would be alright, too?" she asked him, and he nodded.

"That sounds great, honey. Just make sure I have them by tomorrow morning so I can take them to work and show Mike." he said.

She looked at him and smiled, then said, "I'll finish them tonight before bed, honey." Then they cleaned up and Jack took Precious outside while Ariel washed the dishes and wiped down the counter. Ariel watched Jack and the pup walk up and down the driveway several times, then they walked to the barn and pasture. She finished the dishes, then went outside. Angel the cat was sitting on the porch swing grooming her fur. Ariel scratched the cat behind the ears, then went out to the barn.

She saw Jack in the pasture with Precious in his arms. The horses were sniffing at the pup curiously. Ariel saw the pup push Lady's nose away with her paw and she heard Jack laugh at the pup. He turned just then and saw Ariel standing there by the gate, a big smile on her face. He gave each of the horses a pat on the neck, then put the pup down and walked her to the gate and out of the pasture. "Looks like Lady and Cajun like our little Precious, Jack." she said when he came to her.

"Yeah baby. Cajun tried to nibble on her tail, but she kicked him in the nose with her back feet. It was cute! Ha! ha! ha! ha!" he laughed. Ariel laughed too, then they went inside, the puppy trailing behind Jack as he went into the living room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.