Rich Mann
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name was Richard Manning but I was called at work much to my hatred "Dickie". When my unorthodox investment became true, I quit my job and became "Rich Mann". Now I could explore life on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   First   Anal Sex  

The drive from Lauren's work to my home was silent. I felt excited and tongue-tied. She looked anxious and uneasy.

I stopped at a strip mall along the way.

"Come on," I said, getting out of the car.

She followed me to the Panda Express. I ordered a two-item plate.

"Order whatever you want," I said.

"I'm not hungry," Lauren said softly.

"You have to eat."

She said nothing.

I said to the clerk, "Orange chicken bowl."

To her credit, she did eat some. I stared at her most of the time.

"I'm very excited about our time together," I said.

She didn't say a thing.

"You're very beautiful."

She didn't respond.

"I could be helping someone else instead. You'd lose everything and be out on the street. It will be my honor to financially help you."

Nothing.

"Hello?"

"What do you expect me to say?" she said, keeping her voice down. "That I'm excited that we're going to have sex?"

"You know you're doing the right thing. You're helping Josh too."

She nodded. At least she acknowledged that.

I refilled my soda and returned.

"It could be pleasurable if you let it. You could enjoy it. You're smart enough to put everything else out of your mind and just let me pleasure you and you also could enjoy pleasuring me."

Lauren wasn't a smart woman but the nice thing about dumb people was they weren't smart enough to know they weren't smart.

"I'll try," she said.

"That's all I ask for."


We entered my house. Her head swiveled looking at everything.

"Do you want something to drink or anything?" I asked like a polite host should.

"No."

I sat on my couch and turned on the TV to see what was going on in the news.

"Have a seat." I patted right next to me.

She sat down but not close enough so I patted again. She scooted over. I put my arm around her and she tensed up. I watched TV and didn't try anything with her. In time she relaxed a little.

On the commericial break I said, "Give me a kiss."

"What?"

"A kiss. Let's kiss."

I turned her head to me. The touch of my lips on her soft wet lips made my cock surge in my pants. I'd let it out soon enough. She wasn't responsive but kissing her still felt good. When the news was back on I returned to watching it.

On the next commericial break I kissed her again but this time I slipped my tongue into her mouth. When the news came back on I was ready for action. I turned off the TV.

"This way," I said.

She followed me into the bedroom. I sat on the bed.

"Stand right there. I want to watch you undress." It was also a good position for the hidden camera to film her. I had a lot of computer disk storage space since multiple cameras would be filming almost nonstop.

Lauren took a deep breath first. She bent over and took off her shoes then straightened up and pulled up her blouse. I smiled happily when I saw her bra. She removed her bra and my smile became very big.

She had perfect tits. In her early 20s, Lauren was young enough to still be firm and not have too much sag yet. She was a good size but not too big. They were definitely more than a handful.

"Great tits!" I complimented.

"Thanks," she responded.

She loosened her skirt, slipped it down, and stepped out of it. All that was left was black thong panties. She slipped them down and off.

I wasn't surprised her pussy was bare. It was awe inspiring to see. My face broke into a big grin.

"You're beautiful," I praised.

"Thanks."

"Undress me." I lifted my hands over my head.

She stepped over and her tits were right in front of me. I was good at the moment and didn't touch her. She pulled my shirt off and took a step back.

"Completely." I pointed down.

She dropped to her knees and undid my shoes removing them along with my socks. I stood and she opened my pants and pulled them down. I stepped out of them with Lauren's assistance. I could see she noticed the bulge in my briefs. She took my underwear down and off my legs.

"Suck my cock," I instructed.

She returned to her knees. She obediently grabbed the base of my cock in her right hand and put me in her mouth. I groaned. It felt wonderful and it was made better because a hot young blonde was sucking my cock and even better than that because she was idiot Josh's wife.

She knew what she was doing. She used her tongue and lips in a most expert fashion.

"Fuck, you're good," I groaned.

I was very excited for this evening, I didn't have much sexual experience, and she seemed very good at sucking cock, so I started to build up toward release after only a few minutes.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped. "Stay right there! Don't move."

I pulled out and aimed my cock at her face. I groaned and delivered my cum all over her face. I came a lot. I mean a whole lot.

My cock finally stopped releasing.

"Smile," I said.

Lauren did so. The software system that ran the cameras made it easy to edit everything into one movie. I had purchased the best.

"Go wash up. Don't take too long."

When she returned, I had her lie on her back on the bed.

I climbed on top of her. I began kissing all over her tits and pulling on her nipples with my lips because I like seeing them as hard brown points. I don't know how long I spent enjoying her tits. It was probably at least 15 minutes.

I kissed my way down her body until my mouth met her pussy. I flicked my tongue over her clit which caused her to twitch. I liked the reaction. Every so often she let out a gasp. I was pleased she wasn't completely dispassionate about it.

What a delight licking her pussy was. I kissed her pussy lips like they were the lips of her mouth. I put my tongue in as deep as I could as if French kissing. She developed a sexual smell and released juices.

I was in heaven. This was exactly the type of thing my riches were supposed to help me get. For a mere 20 grand, that was a lot of money before but it was nothing to me now, I was going to fuck the wife of the person I hated more than anyone else in the whole world plus I was going to destroy his life.

Lauren would be just the start to my sexual adventures. I would be able to pay other women to let me fuck them. Not prostitues but women like Lauren and especially high school girls who would love to have money. The idea of being with a virgin high school girl especially appealed. I'd be back at the mall trying to entice a high school girl this week.

I moved up Lauren's body. I kissed her lips. She showed no negative reaction to having her smell and taste on my mouth. I lay down fully on her.

My cock was hard again. I pushed and poked at her pussy until my cock was in the correct spot then I entered her. I was enveloped in sweet, warm velvet. What an incredible feeling. I was inside her. YES!

I fucked her with slow thrusts. The blowjob took my urgent desire for her away and now I intended to enjoy being in her as long as possible until I couldn't hold back any longer. It might not be very long this first time fucking her but there would be several more times before Saturday evening came.

When I felt I couldn't hold back much longer I said, "Call out my name."

"Huh?"

"Moan my name."

"Oh, Rich," she said.

"Yes, keep doing it."

"Yes, Rich. Oh god Rich. Yes. Rich, oh, Rich."

I thrust harder and drove into her pussy. I groaned deeply and held my cock in her fully. I gasped and released. Talk about an awesome and satisfying sensation.

I stayed on top of her and looked adoringly into her face. She was beautiful.

"That felt great," I said. "You're amazing."

Lauren said nothing.

I lightly stroked her cheek with my fingers.

"I'm going to enjoy our time together a lot," I said.

I rolled off her.

"Clean up my cock with your mouth and when it's hard enough put it in you and fuck me and moan my name again. Understand?"

"Yes," she confirmed.

"Good." She wasn't that smart but she wasn't a completely dummy either. "So how was your first time with me?"

"It was okay."

"So did you feel any pleasure?"

"Yes."

"How much? Be honest."

"A little."

"I see. Go ahead and do what I said."

"Okay."

She took my limp cock in her hand and leaned down taking me into her mouth. She used a lot of tongue and made my cock shiny wet. It took several minutes but not too long for me to become semi-hard. I wasn't full strength but I was firm enough for Lauren to straddle me, line up my cock with her pussy, and sink down. I let out a slow groan. It felt so good.

"Stay just like that for a little while," I said.

I just wanted to stay in her feeling the tightness, the warmness, and the wetness. It was an enjoyable peaceful feeling. I felt relaxed. Now and then I reached up and played with a tit.

She was calm and patient which I greatly appreciated. My cock throbbed occasionally but as it hardened completely, it throbbed more often. Lauren sometimes squirmed on top of me and sometimes I gently pushed upward as if I could get deeper into her.

"Fuck me now," I said. "Enjoy Rich."

She moved up and down my cock now.

"Oh, Rich. You feel so good inside me, Rich. Oh god, Rich, it's so good."

"That's the way, Lauren. Tell me how much you love it."

"Your cock feels so good. Oooh, yes. Yes."

She moved smoothly on my cock and regularly spoke out words of enjoyment of my cock. I felt the initial stage toward my future orgasm.

Lauren's breathing became labored. It was very different than when I fucked her not very long ago.

"Ooooooh!" she moaned. She stopped praising but she seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself so I didn't mind.

I thrust up to meet her motion and she began to push back at my cock with purpose.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned. I was going to cum soon.

"Oh, oh, oh." Lauren's voice kept getting louder. "Ohhhhhh!"

I felt her pussy contracting and squeezing.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed and released. It didn't feel like much cum but the feeling of cumming was still just as good.

Lauren dropped down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I liked the feel of her tits against my chest. My cock slipped out of her.

"Did you cum?" I asked. I thought so but I wasn't sure.

"Yes," she said very softly.

"Great."

Awesome! I made her orgasm. This was getting better and better. If Lauren enjoyed her time with me, Josh was going to really hate me!

We rested. I had Lauren lie against me with her head on my chest. We both fell asleep. The physical activity wore us out. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom but let Lauren continue to sleep. I'd enjoy her more in the morning.


I kissed all over Lauren's body. I was on her upper thigh of her left leg nearing her pussy when she woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful!" I said.

"Good morning."

"How do you feel?"

"Okay."

"I wanted to fuck you before we have breakfast."

"Whatever you want."

"Good. Roll over and get up on your hands and knees."

She did so and I got behind her.

I caressed her ass and played with her pussy then lined up my cock and pushed into her.

"I love your pussy!" I said.

I thrust slowly. She let out the occasional gasp. I tried to go as slow as possible and enjoy my morning fuck. I would stop inside her and play with her hanging tits or rub her back and all over her ass.

I felt my cock building up. I fucked Lauren harder and faster. She moaned but not like last night when she orgasmed.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped.

I wasn't going to last much longer. I fucked her for all my worth then hissed as I came forcefully. It felt very satisfying and was a great way to start a morning.

I pulled out. She turned over and sat up.

"Let's have breakfast," I said. "You're cooking."

We walked naked into the kitchen.

"Make omelets for us. Just ham and cheese. Also make a couple of slices of toast with jam.

I left and returned with two bath towels. I put them on two chairs and sat on one. I watched Lauren prepare our meals.

"I could get used to a naked woman making me breakfast," I commented.

"Could you?" she teased back, glancing over.

"Oh, yes. Definitely."

"I couldn't help but drip."

"What did you drip?" I didn't see her drop anything on the floor.

"You." She pointed between her legs.

"well, I like that."

Lauren giggled. She obviously felt much more at ease.

"Just a few more minutes," she said.

"No hurry."

I walked over to her. I stood behind her and pressed up against her. I reached my hands around and grabbed two handfuls of tits. I played with them.

"Careful," she said.

"Are your tits sensitive?" They weren't earlier.

"You might make me burn myself."

"I won't do anymore than this," I promised.

In a few minutes, my breakfast was ready.

"Make yours and we'll eat together."

"Yours will get cold."

"Not that cold."

She prepared her breakfast.

I said, "Thank you for being so cooperative."

"A deal's a deal. I knew what I was getting into. I'm just glad you're not into kinky."

"How do you define kinky?"

"Like bondage and enjoying causing women pain."

I chuckled. "That's not me but maybe I shouldn't mention it before your breakfast because it might spoil your appetite but I plan to fuck your ass."

"I've done it. I don't think of it as kinky."

"Good."

"YOu're a nice man," she said.

"Thank you."

It was a shame that she was going to suffer in the fallout of my destruction of Josh but she was stupid enough to marry him so I shouldn't let my enjoyment of fucking her affect my plans. She was being all sweet because I was paying her 20 grand but deep down she was stupid. It would be very foolish to even consider falling in love with her. It was just the good sex that was influencing my rationality.

When we were done she gathered up the dishes.

"Don't worry about that," I said. "I'll do the dishes later."

"You're ready for more?" She was all kittenish now. She came over and grabbed my cock. "Do you want to put this in my butt now?"

"Yes."

"Well, come on, big boy."

She pulled me by the cock back to my bedroom. I wished I had cameras going out here. I would have loved for Josh to see Lauren's eagerness to have her ass fucked by me.

Once we were in the bedroom, I prompted Lauren hoping to get it on camera. She didn't disappoint.

"What are you wanting me to do?" I asked, trying to act playful.

"I want you to stick your hard cock in my butt and give it a good work out."

"Sounds great."

"Where's your lube?"

Damn! I didn't think about that. "I don't have any."

"You always have to have lube," she said. "Not just for anal but for when women are dry. I have some in my purse. A girl has to be prepared for spontaneity."

I would make sure I had lube on hand for future sexual adventures.

She went to her purse and pulled out the small plastic bottle.

"Stick out your hands," she said.

She squeezed some into my hands then did the same in her hands. She tossed the bottle to the corner of the bed.

She rubbed her hands together then grabbed my cock in both hands and coated it with lube. The attention also made my cock hard and ready to fuck.

"Your turn." She sounded very happy which I was very glad for.

She got up on hands and knees. I got on my knees and rubbed lube around her hole.

"Have you done this before?" she asked.

"No," I admitted.

"So I'm your first."

"Yes."

"That's okay. Stick your fingers in my butthole so you get the lube inside me."

"That makes sense."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.