Rich Mann - Cover

Rich Mann

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name was Richard Manning but I was called at work much to my hatred "Dickie". When my unorthodox investment became true, I quit my job and became "Rich Mann". Now I could explore life on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   First   Anal Sex  

I settled into my chair in my cubicle. Another day, another dollar. It was more like 75 cents. I typed in my username "rmanning" followed by my password. My name was Richard Manning but Josh, my lead called me "Dickie" and my coworkers picked up on it so it stuck. Idiot!

I was in my early thirties and I was a customer service rep. Every day I had the "joyful" experience of responding to questions and listening to complaints. The last part was especially joyful. NOT! I should try to find a better job but in this economy there wasn't much else out there so I was basically trapped in this position.

"Good Morning, Dickie!"

I turned my head. It was jerk Josh. My freaking boss was only in his early twenties. I had to answer to someone nearly ten years my junior. That wouldn't be so bad but Josh let his position go to his head. He was only the lead and not the manager. Jerk!

"You're here early," Josh commented.

"I like to check my email." I brought up my webmail. Once it turned eight o'clock, there was no chance to do anything personal.

"You get email?" he taunted. Josh knew I was somewhat of a loner. I never married and I didn't date much. I didn't have much of a life. Josh on the other hand was married for two years. He showed me pictures of his wife and she was a hot little blonde. How did she fall for an idiot like Josh?

"I've been communicating with this woman in Nigeria." Unlike Josh, I had a heart. This Nigerian woman had to get through her government's bureaucratic red tape to free up money that belonged to her. It was a huge amount of money and just the small portion she offered me would allow me to quit this job with the comfort of providing the time to find a better job without having to worry about my finances.

"That's a scam!" he said.

"What is?"

"This email. They promise you some outrageous amount of money if you send them money upfront."

"It's just this woman Ewoma. I already sent her some money but she needs $150 more."

"And she'll keep asking for money and you'll never get the money she promised."

"I care about people, Josh." He had my ire up. "I don't expect anything in return from her. I just want to help her. If she chooses not to send me any money, I'm okay with it."

"You're stupid, Dickie! Did she send you a naked picture? Is that what it is?"

"No. She's 52 years old. This is what she's going to live on for the rest of her life. Ewoma's husband died and the money is stuck in probate or whatever the equivalent is in Nigeria."

"It's a scam, Dickie. You're being played."

He was just a pessimist with no faith or trust in people.

"I care about my fellow human beings," I said.

"You're stupid. You're incredibly stupid, Dickie."

Josh stomped off much to my relief. Not only was he an uncaring jerk, he refused to call me Richard no matter how often I asked him.

I logged into my bank and electronically wired 150 more dollars to Ewoma. I hoped she would finally be able to get her money.


Josh asked me a week later, "So how's that Nigerian woman? What's her name Ewok?"

"Ewoma."

"Whatever. How much more has she asked for?"

"None. She emailed me a couple of days ago thanking me. She has her money and she will send me twenty percent next week. I told her she didn't need to but she's going to anyway."

Josh laughed and laughed. I started to get mad. "She's going to tell you that there's one more complication and she needs more money. You're a fool!"

"How did you ever find a woman stupid enough to marry you?" I spouted.

His face turned stern. "I'm a stud in bed and that's enough for any woman."

I chuckled. I could see he didn't like that.

He pulled out his wallet and showed me a picture I'd seen before. She definitely was a hot woman and looked too good for Josh.

"What's her name again? Lobot?"

"Lauren."

I had his dander up. Good.

Josh continued, "When I go home, I get to screw a hot piece of ass. When you go home, you got screwed over by some old Nigerian woman."

It took all my effort not to explode and call him every name in the book. I needed my job.

"I need to use the bathroom," I lied. I needed to separate from him and calm down.


I logged in on Monday of the following week. I opened up a browser to check my email and another tab that I would use to check my bank account. Rent was almost due and I wanted to see how much money I would have left for other things until my next paycheck.

I had a new message from Ewoma. In her broken English she wrote, "You only person with faith in me Richard Manning. Husband have even more money. I send you 25%. I know you say no but I have plenty. I got confirm that money in your bank. Thank you. You always in my prayers. Goodbye Ewoma."

So this was it. I felt kind of sad because it meant the end of our communication with each other. I moved the email to the folder with all my other correspondence with her.

I logged into my bank's website and brought up my checking account.

"What the hell?" I muttered under my breath. This couldn't possibly be right. It couldn't possibly!

I clicked on the link connected to the line item indicating a $100,000,000.00 deposit into my account. A hundred million dollars! There it was. A transfer from Nigerian National Bank to me. I was a millionaire!

I looked around excitedly. No one else was in yet. I had a hundred million dollars! The three hundred million Ewoma had would be like being a billionaire in Nigeria.

"Dickie!" Josh said, coming around the corner.

I closed my browser and turned back to my boss. "Hey, Josh," I said coolly.

"So how's your internet girlfriend?"

"Huh?"

"Your Nigerian mistress."

"Oh, you were right. It was just a scam. I cut it off."

"Told you."

"Yep." I shrugged and fought breaking out into a big grin. I pandered to him. "That's why you're the lead."

He smiled and nodded. He stood taller and looked puffed up.

"So how that's hot wife of yours?" I asked.

"Great in bed as usual. I bring out the best in a woman."

I almost lost it. I wanted to laugh so hard. He was so full of himself. Unbelievable!

He added on, "She craves it all the time."

"So how do you know she's not out screwing other guys while you're at work?"

"She doesn't need to do that. I keep her satisfied."

"Got any naked pictures of her?"

"Sure." He looked at me questioningly.

"Can I see?"

"What? No! What's with you?"

"Nothing," I said, smiling. "Talk to you later."

"Yeah, okay."

I turned back to my computer shutting off conversation. I unnerved Josh. That felt great!

Today was by far the longest work day ever.


That evening I thought of all the things I could do with my money. I could buy a house. I could buy a new car. I could buy many new cars. I could buy almost anything I wanted. Money was influence. Money was power. What to do?

My body trembled with excitement. I could do a lot of things. I just had to decide.


It just seemed natural to go to work the next morning. I didn't know what else to do. I felt like I should have a plan for my life before I made big changes. I even came in early like I always did.

"Hey, Dickie," Josh said, when he came in a few minutes later. "I just want to say that I found it completely inappropriate yesterday when you asked to see naked pictures of my wife."

I would have normally sheepishly said "Yes, Josh" but I guess the money was already influencing me. I challenged him back.

"And it's completely inappropriate to call me Dickie. My name is Richard."

"That's a different situation."

"No it's not but it doesn't matter anyway because last night she was moaning my name."

"You shit!" He pushed me so fast that I fell out of my chair. "Don't you talk to me like that!"

"My name is Richard!" I said from the floor. I rose to my feet.

No, I was going to be someone completely different. I would be Rich and not just in name but in reality. I was rich and I would be Rich! I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Josh's fist was balled up.

I didn't want to fight. I'd get my butt whipped.

"You will call me Rich," I said.

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I want! I want you to apologize."

"No."

"I said..."

"I heard you and I'm not going to do it. Are you going to hit me? Is that your solution? Go fuck yourself!"

There were entire shades of colors in Josh's face that I'd never seen before. It's amazing how anger can bring out tints in a person's cheeks.

Josh stormed off.

That's when I noticed we had a three person audience to our conversation.

"He had it coming," I explained then sat down turning my back to everyone.

I stewed over my thoughts. Josh could fire me. It was no big deal except I didn't like the idea of him getting the best of me. I had all this money now. I should be able to use it for my advantage.

I didn't hear from Josh the rest of the day. That was a big plus.


"I have a doctor's appointment at ten," I lied to Josh the next day.

"You didn't clear it ahead of time." He was sullen around me today.

"It just came up. I have to go."

"I don't like you taking advantage of me, Dickie."

I think he said it to gauge my reaction. I tensed up. He smiled so he probably got the response he wanted. That was okay. I had a plan. His time was near its end. My day was almost here.

I didn't go to the doctor. I went to my bank and withdrew $15,000 dollars in cash. I had to wait awhile but I wasn't worried about getting back to work on time.

Josh complained when I returned. "You were gone for three hours!"

"I went to lunch after my appointment."

"I don't like your attitude lately, Dickie"

"And I've never liked your attitude, you disrespectful little shit!"

The color in Josh's face changed faster than a chameleon against a red background.

"Let's step outside," he challenged.

"Oooh, gonna beat me up. Big man! I have work to do." I swiveled in my chair and focused on my computer. I could sense him behind me until I heard him stomp off. I looked back to verify he was gone and smiled. In a little bit, he would be gone for good.

As I worked I thought about my plan and realized I wasn't yet ready. I was going to pay the manager fifteen thousand to fire Josh. It was too much money for the manager to easily say "no" to but I wanted more from Josh. It wasn't enough for Josh to lose his job in these tough economic times. He took away any respect I had with my coworkers with his stupid "Dickie" nickname. I was going to take his respect away but I needed to wait until the time was right.


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.