Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Reallity Fanfic

Copyright© 2011 by Dave177793

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Family Feud by Amanda Serve fan ficton. An alternate reality was created when Jamie Taylor had her massive orgasm on the tattoo booth floor. This is the story of that universe. Find out what happens when everything goes wrong for the Taylor family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

My Chapter 10

Black Friday Part 4

"Well Chris, I'm sure you have a really good story to explain where the hell you have been since last night, and how you ended up looking like a punching bag. Lets get you set up to have that head of yours looked at, and anyplace else that needs it, then we can all find some place quiet and talk." Bill led Chris up to the check in and his best friend at the check in desk.

"Veronica, how did you end up bringing Chris here? I thought that you didn't care about him at all." Jamie asked her best friend as soon as Chris and Bill left.

"Jamie, I was looking all over for you this morning, but obviously you weren't at school. I saw Chris in the hall between classes and went to ask him where you were. He said he wasn't sure, but you might still be here. He was looking like someone had pounded him pretty good so I told him I would drive him here to get checked out and hopefully find you too."

"Did he tell you how the heck he got beat up or who did it." Wendy was looking for names and payback, it was not the first time Chris had been down this road, she had to admit that she hadn't handled it the best in the past, but part of this fucked up game that they were playing was to improve over her past failings, This was one place she had no intention of failing again.

"I have no idea who did the actual handi-work, there is no doubt who was behind it though. That is what I needed to talk to you about Jamie. Look, I have no clue what has been going on with you the past few weeks, but obviously you guys have some major stuff going on. I know you haven't been able to tell me about it, but I have found out some things that you gotta know."

"First off, Cathy Griffin is who had Chris taken out, From what little he told me it was revenge for the tattoo he made you guys get last night."

"How does she, or you for that matter, know about that? Was Chris bragging about it at school?" Jamie and Wendy sounded like Siamese Twins as they fired off the questions at Veronica in near perfect unison.

"I don't think Chris said anything, he didn't have too. The school was completely viral about what happened to you at the fair. A bunch of kids saw you passed out on the midway, and quite a few got pictures that were quite explicit. Janet found me after homeroom and told me that Cathy came into homeroom looking like she was ready to kill. She spent most of the class on her phone, you know they don't pay any attention at school when she does that, talking to different people. Near the end of homeroom, Janet said she had gotten a text message and that Cathy had a look of pure rage on her face and just got up and walked out of school. Didn't talk to anyone, just walked out to the parking lot."

"Janet called a quick confab with the squad and we tried to figure out what was up. Jamie I know you weren't ever a part of this, but Cathy has had stuff on almost the whole squad for a while now, so when she gets like this we all get kinda spooked that we are in for some shit. Janet got one of the sophomores to admit that she heard Cathy talking on her phone yesterday. She said she was talking about her big plan for making you hers was going down today. She didn't stick around for details cause she knew the shit would be on her if Cathy caught her listening. Jamie, I don't know what she is up to, but be careful. Cathy is a truly sick bitch at times. I sometimes cry myself to sleep at night over the things she makes me do. Look, I gotta get back for the next period at school or I am gonna get booted. Just please be careful." With that Veronica headed for the door.

Before the girls had a chance to digest what they heard from Veronica, they could see that Chris and Bill were heading back their direction. With a conscious effort Wendy and Jamie pulled their thoughts away from what Cathy said for now and tried to concentrate on what the boys had to say.

Bill was muttering to himself about how he would love to sick Mrs. Waxerman on the stupid bitch at the desk as they were walking up.

"Is Chris gonna see a doctor or what?" this from Wendy as the guys got into hearing range. It took a supreme act of will for Wendy too stay calm.

"Yep, the stupid broad at the desk says we will be waiting awhile though. Apparently Chris looks pretty hard headed and has to wait for the serious injuries to be handled first." Bill was trying hard to keep things light, he knew things were gonna go to shit, he somehow could just tell, but he was trying his level best to hold things together.

"Mom, Dad, Jamie, I have some things I gotta say. Looks like we are gonna be here for a bit, That little area over their away from the TV looks quiet. Can we all sit over there and I'll try to get through everything before I get called back." The family moved over to an area of the reception and waiting area that was separated by a wall partition and was set back into the wall. It was designed to give families a place with some privacy to discuss whatever news they need too. It was ideal for the discussion to come.

"First, to get it out of the way, I was set up to take a beating by our old buddy Cathy Griffin. It was revenge for Jamie's tattoo." Seeing everyone about to break in Chris raised a hand. "Please guys let me get through all this and I promise I'll answer all your questions."

Chris took a deep breath and plowed right into the mess. "OK, I have been not telling you guys what I have been up to. I am sorry, but I have no excuse for what I have done." Seeing their looks Chris chuckled. "Yeah, I know, I always have an excuse, but I have changed a lot more than anyone knows lately. Not all of it is good, but I guess taking responsibility for my own actions could be a positive, I'll let you all decide when you hear what I have done."

"Mom and Jamie, I set you guys up. That Saturday when Jamie left me with Cathy was when we set it up. The car wreck, the blackmail, Jamie being under Cathy's thumb at school, it was all planned out that day. The stuff that we told you Cathy had me do was pure BS. We spent the whole time plotting Dad's and My takeover. Cathy is an evil little witch, and she could outdig and out scheme the NSA. She didn't lie to me, she told me she wanted Jamie from the beginning. I was really, really pissed at you two, and I had no problems with it. I thought it a small price to pay at the time. She engineered the whole damn thing, and it went off like clockwork. Mom and Jamie, dad played no part in this, and he had no idea til now that I did this."

Chris kept on digging the hole he was in. "After the football thugs had their fun with me, I spent a few minutes collecting my pride and catching my breath. As I was getting ready to head to the can to survey the damage, Cathy herself showed up. She had to let me know what was done, was at her direction, and as revenge for Jamie getting a tattoo. For some reason that set her off. This next bit is going to sting a bit guys. Please wait to kill me until you hear it all." Chris had gotten a soda from a vending machine and he paused a moment to get a drink and gather his courage, he thought it best to tell them here so if his dad tried to kill him he would already be in the ER.

"She told me that she is calling in the house loan, she got mom and Steve fired. She sent your affirmation tapes to Grandma and Grandpa in Indiana. She also sent them your photos from college mom. Dad, she sent your mom a picture of you and I with our dicks tied together that I didn't even know existed." In fact it was photo shopped from a picture that Wendy had taken as a before picture to be compared to another after picture when their training was done. "I know mom, I was there too, it has to be a fake, but I know Cathy, and it is probably a great one. She told me to tell you that she will let us keep the house, and get mom her job back if you guys sign away your parental rights for Jamie. She wants an answer by midnight. She says if you don't agree she will take steps to have you declared unfit and you will loose Jamie and everything else."

"I will tell you straight up that I had every intention of finding an excuse to send the videos, I hated you guys that much. If I couldn't find one I just would have done it anyway. Not sure why, but I take no pleasure from it happening now. It may be that I wanted it for myself so bad, that I am just pissed that Cathy spoiled my revenge. Doesn't feel right to me, could be that is it though. I am just not sure. I was doing all I could to ruin you Jamie. I tipped off the teacher on the way out of the lunchroom that day. I wanted you kicked out, Cathy saved you though."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.