Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 45: Family Business

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 45: Family Business - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Brianna Wright wandered home in a daze.

Wearing little more than a backpack and a pair of shoes that did not belong to her, Michael's sister was not sure what had just happened to her since Meredith Simmons surprised her with an embrace as she walked to class that morning. Meredith, a freshman she barely knew – cute, a little flat-chested, nice ass – stopped her in her tracks with a glance.

Before she could even speak a word of protest, Meredith had her in a bear hug, hand slipping under her cheerleaders skirt and past her skimpy t-back panties. Her hand slipped into Brianna's well-stretched pussy at the same time her tongue entered her mouth, and Brianna found herself returning the kiss.

Once Meredith drew away, Brianna knew with certainty that she was compliant to the younger girl. Brianna remembered walking around the mall naked with some of her classmates, following Meredith – where? Did she not actually kiss one or two women – girls – she did not know.

Yes, that was right. She was walking home with some of her clothes in her arms. Her oversized backpack served to screen passersby from her nudity from behind, while her armload of clothing screened her front. A car or two slowed, but her purposeful stride and refusal to acknowledge any attention allowed her to progress and be left alone.

The relatively short distance from the mall to her home allowed her to reach the Wright compound before nightfall. But that did not stop concern from running rampant through those waiting. Joanna Wright, still her mother despite a radical change in her appearance, was still in full maternal mode.

"Brianna!" she screamed as Brianna passed through the gate and came up the walkway. Rushing to meet her as the backpack slipped off her shoulders, it fell to the floor with a thumb that spoke of weight she had been hauling for these last few hours. "What happened? What happened to you?"

Brianna, having asked herself that question over and over during the entire walk, said nothing, but fiercely refused her mother's embrace. It still took a few moments before Joanna realized something was not right.

"What – what are you doing?" she sputtere as Brianna flashed back to Meredith's violation. "Stop it! Something's wrong!"

Joanna succeeded in slipping free a moment after her daughter was able to penetrate her with her hand. Instead, a forceful shove pushed Brianna to the floor. Her scream of surprise and frustration brought Mary Ann from the kitchen. Wearing nothing but her apron, she was quickly followed by Kelly and her lover, Erica, to the front room.

"Mom. Let me free you from Michael," Brianna said as she sat indelicately on the floor, sobbing. "Let me free you – like I am freed."

"What are you talking about?" Joanna said, plopping down into her favorite chair – one that had boob rests she could flip out and use.

"Mistress Meredith freed me from Michael's drug!" she said, almost babbling. "I am hers now. Please join us."

"Then she free you from nothing," Joanna said, crossing her legs and sitting back. Kelly and Erica began to reach over and help Brianna to her feet, but a softly spoken "No!" stopped them short. They moved over to Joanna's side.

"Stupid girl! She merely enslaved you on her own terms!" Joanna said crossly. She turned to her eldest daughter. "Get Michael on the phone."

After a moment, Kelly shrugged.

"He's not answering," she said.


Michael

At that moment, I was in the process of double-dosing every girl still on the premises at Hooters. The surprising power of her sister Renee required her friends and co-workers to require a virtual double dose. Somehow, Renee Simmons was able to channel her sister's power while holding on to that she acquired from me.

But a quick conversation with Smith – followed by the quick and discrete arrival of a new package – provided me with the means to combat it. But at that point, I was only answering calls from Smith's exclusive number.


Brianna knelt down in front of her mother.

"I'm so sorry," she said, tears now flowing freely. She looked down and refused to make eye contact. "I did what I needed to do. What my programming required me to do. I felt ... compelled."

"And so you were," Joanna said regally. "And now?"

"That feeling -- it's gone. I feel different -- but it is gone," Brianna said, looking up through her tears.

"Brittany. Come over here," Joanna said. Brianna's twin, who'd been watching silently from a doorway, moved next to her mother's side. She was able to look directly at Brianna for the first time.

"Oh my God! What happened to you?" Brittany gasped. "I've lost..."

"Lost? Your feeling of dominance over me perhaps?" Brianna said angrily. "No, it's gone. Meredith took that from me as well as our bond as twins."

"I see you here in front of me," Brittany said, puzzled. "But I feel as if you're a stranger. Mom?"

"No, you're right," Joanna said as if Brianna wasn't even there. "Meredith took that away from your sister, just like Brianna took away from me."

"What have you lost?" asked Kelly, who'd been silently watching everything unfold.

"You cannot speak of it," Joanna said as she rose from the chair, posture erect despite the weight of her breasts. "Brianna, just now in those few moments linked to me, broke his command over me -- somehow. Anything I do now will be of my own free will."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.