Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 26: Meredith's Story: Day Two

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26: Meredith's Story: Day Two - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Michael

I hit Erin Bowman's house at breakfast, making sure her parents shared her love of her boobs. As I left, both her mom and dad were sucking away.

New freshman co-captain Jordan Sharpe, raised by a single parent, spent the night in her mom's bed and walked around topless in her cheerleader skirt all morning. That was how she greeted me at the door. I stayed long enough to enjoy taking her sister Madison's cherry, as I was actually aroused by the joy Jordan and she were enjoying as feuding sisters turned into lovers and friends.

Upon arriving at the Rhodes' house, I learned that Kimber was fucked in the ass five times by her father and brothers. I wasn't quite up to following their act, but I settled their minds to where some sex was normal but there was no extreme need to ravish the girl. I had begun to realize that my commands might lead to sex becoming out of control in some circumstances.

But upon arriving at Carson High the next morning, I was still surprised that sex was just another topic of conversation among friends.

Meredith had on two-year old jeans she had outgrown, but fit her like a second skin. Most of her classmates followed suit, with the notable exception of Angelina.

She towered over her classmates, four-inch heels adding to her six-foot height. There was no slouch, no shrinking back. A late-night shopping trip netted her a short, tight skirt that allowed all of her legs to be seen in all their tanned, toned glory. It also allowed her bare pussy to be easily observed when she was seated.

Katie was also wearing a pretty dress, because her mother was required to dress her.

Erections were much in evidence outside the building -- even before the cheerleaders arrived in full uniform. But there had been one change in the standard uniform: every cheerleader was wearing steep stiletto heels, making most of them around six feet tall. Again, it was considered normal, their attitude casual, the look sexy as hell.

"Morning Jordan!"

"Morning, Meredith. Have you seen Angelina today?"

"Yep. Hard to miss her. Guess she's out of her shell, for certain," Meredith replied. "And Erin's worn her last bra. She's broken out clothes she wore when she was 12."

"Like those jeans, I bet," Jordan smirked. "Can you move in those?"

"Better than Kimber. She's walking like her ass was kicked," said her friend, who knew exactly what Kimber's problem was.

"Not kicked, exactly," Erin said, popping up between the taller girls. "But how about our girl 'Gina this morning?"

"She's a new woman," Jordan agreed.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure we all are," Meredith replied. "But she's taken the big step up."

All 40 of the girls I'd taken over were affected, but Angelina was my prize. I would schedule her for Lou's boobs surgery as soon as I could. But I had gotten distracted by the entire Connie episode, so I had to hear from others how she'd changed. And how she'd changed!

"Jesus H. Christ," Erin whispered, causing all heads to turn her way.

Kimber let out a low whistle. Katie, Meredith noticed, licked her lips.

"Wow. Long live the queen," said Jordan, who abdicated.

Angelina walked -- strode, really -- down the hall, long legs allowing her to cover ground quickly. Now more than a head taller than any of her non-cheerleader classmates, she sported a new hairstyle and makeup to go with her impossibly long heels and her short, short skirt. She carried her own books, but not in front of her like the low-profile, self-conscious girl that occupied her body yesterday, but under her arm like she was lugging a football.

"'Sup, guys?" she said loudly as she stopped at her locker, legs slightly apart in a stance that projected confidence, if not power.

"Clearly, your altitude," Meredith said. "What's gotten in to you -- that hasn't gotten into the rest of us?"

"Me? Seven big, thick cocks, a total of 11 ... no, 12 times," she said without so much as a glance at her friends, changing out her books as if it were any other day. "We're going for 20 tonight."

With that, she walked away, leaving her peers feeling quite inferior.

"I would die," Kimber said, considering what 20 would do to her asshole. "I probably will."

"I miss the old 'Gina already," Erin said.

"Geek to goddess in one night. Damn," Meredith said, shaking her head. While their libido supposed to be shut down during school hours thanks to their programming, a rare exception or two would wind up being discovered. Early on, Meredith realized she was one of them because of things programmed into the school day as well.

The chosen freshmen casually spread their legs when sitting or otherwise relaxing, regardless of what they wore. They were all clean-shaved between their legs. They now considered having their boobs fondled or pussy squeezed signs of affection and perfectly normal and proper. Meredith noticed midway through the day that she was the only one in her class being turned on by this attitude.


Dating now had a perverse twist, as well.

Friday night usually found many of the freshmen enjoying harmless group dates at theaters or the town's lone putt-putt, or even the mall. Sexual tension was usually a part of these dates to an almost comic extreme.

A sophomore named Tommy Kramer was about to learn this from his second date with Meredith Simmons, The first, like you'd expect in a normal world, featured no hand-holding, awkward talk and a good night kiss on the cheek. Tommy and Meredith arranged their second date the night before I changed her.

"So, do you like this guy?" Renee Simmons asked. Meredith, her younger sister by four years, raised her face up from Renee's pussy.

"Do you want me to talk or do you want me to rock your world?" Meredith asked, her face wet and cream-covered. Renee pushed her faced back down into her pussy and Meredith went back to work.

"I've already come twice," Renee sighed, her EEE boobs heaving. "It won't kill us to talk."

Meredith sighed, stood up and wiped her face on her sister's panties.

"OK. I'll talk. You eat," Meredith said, slipping down her cute blue shorties. Renee had to get her boobs situated, but the soft, pliable mounds Dr. Conrad put in down in the Caymans were comfortable, too.

"Tommy's a good student, a baseball player who had a bad football injury or he would be playing that too," she said, making eye contact with her pussy-munching sister. "Nice guy. Polite. Great chest muscles."

"And his dick?" Renee asked, raising up for a moment.

"Haven't seen it. It's only the second date," Meredith replied, pausing to gasp in pleasure. "That figures to change tonight ... oh, wait ... I'm about to come ... Aw ... YES! Yes! Whoee ... you're good, sis."

"My pleasure," Renee said, raising up to close the conversation with a sloppy, wet kiss. Each girl held the other by her nipples as they kissed and licked each other's face like a pair of kittens lapping up excess cream. "But what about you? You know as well as I do that Master has changed some things about you that the rest of us can't quite understand."

"For one thing, I'm pretty sure that Michael isn't really and truly my master," Meredith said, hugging a pillow to her bare chest. "I mean, he can command me, but I think I also have some power over him."

"Really? Wow. That is mind- blowing," Renee said, clambering up on the bed alongside her sister. "I don't know of anyone else who feels that, including his own family."

"I don't think it's him," Meredith said, clutching the pillow tightly. "I think it's me."

Meredith reached over and pulled Renee close to her face and looked deeply into her brown eyes.

"Can't you feel it?" she whispered.

"I do," Renee whispered excitedly. "Can you free me? Can you reverse this?"

"I'm not sure," Meredith nodded. "I can try something. Do you trust me?"

"With my life, Sis," Renee admitted. "If you can do anything, I'll let you. My head tells me this is no way to go through life."

Meredith hugged her sister, but this was somehow more than an embrace. Renee felt as if she and her sister were literally merging, blending, occupying the same space. Her sister's soft touch and tiny hands seemed to be seeping into her being, peeling away layers and finding the deep commitment to Master – Michael Wright. Her tiny right hand somehow found its way into her sister's pussy, sliding effortlessly into her vagina where she did ... something. And suddenly it was gone.

She was free. Renee was free of control.

No, she wasn't.

"Oh, my sweet God," she gasped. "You've taken me. Meredith – Mistress – you've somehow made me your own."

"I know," Meredith said, sitting upright. "All I could do was take Michael's place. You're still a slave. You're just my slave now. But you said you trusted me with your life, and I accept that. I'm sorry that's all I can do."

Renee went prostrate on the floor in front of the bed she'd just shared with her sister as an equal. "How might I serve you?"

"Stand up, Renee," Meredith sighed. "You may serve me by being a loving and caring sister and not making me feel uncomfortable like this. I didn't ask for this and neither did you. Let's get through it together and I will not humiliate you. I'm just a kid. Help me. Guide me."

Renee sobbed and again hugged her Mistress. This time, she was the one giving.

"I'll never leave your side," she said, laughing and crying and the same time. "How might I serve – help – you Mistress?"

"First, you will never call me that again," Meredith grinned. "Sis, or Meredith, or kiddo – stuff that you've always called me. And please relax; this is not a throne and I am not a queen. And you can help me get ready for my date tonight."

"Date?" Renee was stunned. "But you're..."

"I'm a teenager who wants to live as normal a life as I can," Meredith said. "I want friends, not servants. Jeez, I want to at least pretend I'm still normal."

"But you're not," Renee whispered. "Your touch is ... is magical, somehow."

"But that's only when I'm trying to reach within," Meredith said, gently touching her sister's cheek. "See?"

Renee reached up and touched her hand with her own.

"Oh, but these tiny little hands are so-o-o special," she said. "They fit perfectly..."

"Don't say it!" Meredith said, drawing away. "I can't help that."

"No! It's a gift," Renee said quickly, reaching out and taking her sister's hand with both of hers. "Do me again. Please, do me now."

Meredith sighed.

"How can I refuse my big sister? Get the lotion out of my drawer," Meredith nodded towards her bedside table.

"Won't need it!" Renee said, flopping back on the bed and spreading her legs before her sister. "I'm so wet right now I could fuck in a sandstorm."

"Nice image," Meredith smiled, turning her attention to her sister's pussy, which was almost aglow with juice.

"Oooh. You look tasty,": Meredith grinned. She leaned over and literally slurped up some of Renee's flow. Her older sister was simultaneously disgusted, aroused and tickled by the unexpected move. But her only reaction was to scream with delight – the result Meredith desired.

"I believe you're ready," she said.

"So ready," Renee panted. "Finger me. Fist me. Please."

Renee's active sex life provided Meredith with a well-stretched pussy as a subject, but she'd found she could contort her tiny hands almost to the width of an above-average cock. Her nightly sessions of self-gratification had long since evolved to her reaching into her own pussy and finding her G spot. Only recently, even before Michael wiped out her inhibitions, she was able to put both hands into her vagina and amazed herself with what she considered a "handshake."

Now, it was Renee's turn.

"How many fingers should I start with?" she asked her awaiting sister.

"Oh, four at least!" she gasped. "I'm pretty ready."

"Okay, but you're going to have to listen to little sister talk for a minute," Meredith said as she eased four fingers into the sopping cunt that awaited her.

Meredith applied her favorite approaching – a half thrust, half corkscrew of her cupped hand – and it easily slipped into Renee's adult pussy.

"I want to try to fit into this fucked up reality," Meredith said as she oh-so-slowly worked her way into Renee's vagina. "I don't want to draw attention to myself. I want to be a girly girl, not a queen or a domina, domina. Oh, hell, what's the word?"

"Dominatrix?" Renee gasped as she neared a third orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it," Meredith agreed. "Don't you think I can pull that off?"

"There's two tricks to it," Renee said, concentrating as best she could. "One, the obvious is that he has commanded you students not to indulge in sex during school hours, but that pretty much anything goes the rest of the time. That's a lot of teenage sex and lusting going on after school hours. You should restrict your activities to the time that Michael has allowed it for everyone else ... oh, shit that's good ... you can fit in fine."

"Oh, I get it," Meredith smiled. "Command Katie and my other..."

"You have others?" Renee asked, trying to sit up. But a Meredith thrust sent her back onto the pillow.

"Don't worry about it," she ordered. "Not really that many. But there will be, eventually."

"That's not exactly 'normal high school' attitude," Renee smiled as her huge breasts undulated in time to her sister's thrusts. "Ready for the big finish?" Meredith asked coyly.

"Oh, God," Renee said, quivering. "Can't get much better than this."

"Just you wait," Meredith grinned evilly. Sliding her left hand down her right arm, her fingers slipped past Renee's pussy lips and in matter of a few intense seconds, she found her other and and clasped them together.

"I call this the handshake," she said as she began pumping with both arms.

Renee's screams reached downstairs, where Jackie Simmons had been alternately masturbating as her daughters moaned and screamed and staring hard at her reflection. A stunning brunette in her youth, she'd sworn that she's began seeing traces of her 20-something self in her reflection in recent days.

Enough of a looker and bright enough to pull it off, Jackie worked for Daytown's largest television station as a lead producer, but had previously spent several years on-air doing news and special reports. There was enough of a promotional opportunity to allow her to be shuttled off the air as she'd reached her 40s, but she remained in middle age a stunner, but was unmistakably a cougar.

Not so fast, she thought. Lines were less prominent, she was certain. The tiny crow's feet around her eyes seemed to be simply gone. She grinned a fake grin; nope, not there. She pulled off her XXL t-shirt and continued the examination even as Renee's cries made it clear that orgasm was at hand.

The stretch marks from three children – her stillborn son passed quickly through her heart -- were faded, nearly invisible. The tattoo from her wild TV days was faded more than she'd remembered. She slide her hands into her panties and slid two, then three fingers into her trimmed pussy. She'd been able to fist herself since herself since her second child – unbeknownst to her, Meredith had seen her do it years before, obsessing over it until she, too, could fully fist.

But Jackie was more into diddling at the moment and collapsed into an armchair to resume her self-gratification, not caring that she was now nearly naked.

Upstairs, Meredith withdrew her joined hands from Renee and raised them in a form of victory shake. Renee again gasped.

"Was all that in me?" she said, still spread and her gaping pussy still distended.

"Yep. You're a Simmons, all right," Meredith grinned as she wiped her hands on a handy t-shirt.

"Meaning what?" Renee asked, frowning.

"Ask mom sometime," Meredith said as she slid off the bed.

No! Really?" Renee screamed. "That's too much!"

"How did you think I learned how to do it? The Internet?" Meredith laughed.

"Well, yeah?" Renee said, finally drawing her legs together in a sexy pose.

"Nope. Saw mom getting herself off like that when I was, like, eight," Meredith said. "I've worked at it every since."

"You ... are very special," Renee said quietly, fighting the urge to call her Mistress.

"Shower with me," Meredith said, walking towards the bathroom. "I want you to fix my hair sorta slutty tonight."

Taller than her older sister, Meredith was a graceful figure cut from her pretty mother's cloth. She turned slowly as Renee lathered her with perfumed soap, using both her hands and her boobs. She propped up a leg so that Renee could shave her fully and salve the tender area. Renee dried her, then crafted her usually straight hair into a cute ponytail, complete with bow.

She applied just a trace of lip gloss since she would need to reapply it later. She bypassed her underwear drawer, going for a clingy, spaghetti-strapped top and her new jeans that were so tight, it took she and Renee working together to pull on. Renee loaned her some heels to complete the outfit, making Meredith tower over her sister.

"You're almost kinda intimidating since your boobies started sprouting," Renee lied diplomatically.

"How are my nipples?" Meredith asked, tugging on the top.

"Pointy and prominent," Renee smiled, pinching them lightly. They immediately became rock-hard.

"Good. Thanks," Renee returned her sister's smile as she grabbed her bag to load her cell phone and a few cosmetics.

"Meredith? There's a cute boy downstairs," Jackie said, peering around the corner. "But -- goodness -- there's a very cute girl upstairs."

"Thanks, mom. Sorry we don't have time to fuck," Meredith said, sharing a tongue kiss with her mother. She turned and did the same to Renee. "Thanks for everything, sis."

"Uh, Meredith?" Renee said shyly. "Is Mom... ?"

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry I didn't say," Meredith giggled. "You all have fun."

Surprised at how comfortable she was in the heels, Meredith dashed down the stairs.

"Mom? I'm not going anywhere and I'm already naked," Renee said.

"Say no more," Jackie said, closing the door behind her.

Tommy Kramer sat on the Simmons' porch swing, wondering if a second date with the freshman was a good idea. The tingle in his dick when he raised the question told him the affirmative -- but he was not prepared for the vision that greeted him.

"Hi, Tommy," she said as she stepped out onto the porch. "Thanks for waiting."

"Hi yourself! Wow!" he hesitated. "You've g-grown!"

"Silly. My sister loaned me her heels so I could see eye-to-eye with you," she explained.

"That's great. I'm used to arguing with my dates," he joked.

"That's our third date," Meredith said, sitting down on the porch wall. She patted the wall next to her and Tommy sat beside her, a questioning look in his eyes.

"What's up? A heart-to-heart talk already?" he asked.

"Nope. Just the opposite," Meredith said with a mysterious smile on her lips. "We seemed to be kind of uncertain, maybe even awkward, about things during our first date. I don't want that to happen again."

"Uh, okay?" Tommy said, his heart sinking.

"So I wondered, were you maybe just a little bit ... say, aroused that night?" she asked, looking directly into his guilty eyes.

"Meredith, I'm sorry. I'm trying not to be a jerk," he said, wondering if he might cry over a missed opportunity with this beauty.

"No, it's OK. You weren't a jerk," Meredith said, still smiling, as she put her hand on his leg. "You were just horny, weren't you?"

"Maybe a little," he said, realizing that the mere topic was arousing him as he sat. It didn't help that she was slowly rubbing his leg with her hand.

"Exactly. So we won't worry about that tonight, OK?" she said, as if settling an argument. She stood up and removed a comforter that was folded up on the porch swing. Meredith dropped it on the porch in front of Tommy and knelt down in front of him. Looking into his eyes the whole time, she began undoing his belt and khakis. That mere act, plus her unwavering smile, transfixed the boy. With sure hands and no hesitation, she quickly freed his rock-hard cock. Smiling as if opening a Christmas package, Meredith stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of his erection before taking the head between her lips.

She started bobbing her head up and down, but her ponytail flew from side to side as she turned for maximum coverage. It flicked around into her eyes, causing her to stop.

"Hold me by my scrunchy," she said, returning to her world-class blowjob.

"Huh ... uh, what?" he managed.

"Hold on. Work me with my ponytail at your pace. Not mine," she explained as if offering cooking tips. Tommy was unable to form a sentence, but he nodded and held on with both hands. It was only a matter of seconds that he had her pumping her mouth at the perfect pace. The enamored boy spilled a huge amount of cream, but Meredith lowered her mouth down to his root and swallowed expertly. Nary a drop passed from her lips. After patiently waiting for his spasms to cease, she withdrew her mouth with a slurp, then licked his cock clean. Without a word, she carefully tucked it into his pants and zipped him up. She stood up and straightened her top as he searched for words.

"God. That was terrific. That was..." he said, gasping.

"That was just the first course, apparently," she said. "Look. You're hard again, already, Tommy."

He looked down at the tentpole in his pants, but then adjusted his cock so that it was tucked into his boxers.

"I'm hard still," he corrected. "I never..."

"I know. I get it," Meredith said. "I'm not done, it seems."

Meredith unzipped him again and carefully fished his erection back out so as not to catch it on his fly. She began pumping his shaft, gently at first, because of his recent ejaculation, but gradually she increased the pressure and speed, adding a touch of her tongue or lips for her own pressure. It took almost a minute this time, but the boy's reservoir of cum was ready to burst out. Meredith continued to pump. Tommy this time began growling at the sensation, then screamed as he came harder than he knew was possible. Still, Meredith took him all the way into her mouth and claimed every drop.

This time, Tommy softened completely, even as Meredith cleaned him with her tongue and lips. But she also reached into her bag and opened a baby wipe to further clean his cock, then gently tuck it back into his pants -- making sure to put it into his boxers as well.

"I've never experienced anything like that," he said as his breathing slowed. "I'm totally spent."

"And that's why you're going to be the perfect date tonight," Meredith said, her smile returning. She held out a hand and Tommy helped her to her feet. She then returned the favor and indeed looked him directly in the eye. "Give me my bag."

Tommy briefly thought she was using some obscure sexual term, but then realized she was talking about her oversize handbag that was at their feet. He reached down and gave it to the girl. Meredith pulled out a tin of Altoids and popped one into her mouth.

"I'm kinda new to this, really," she said. "Most everything my sister told me about." And showed me, she didn't add. "Altoid?"

"I - I don't think I know what to do now," Tommy said as he accepted the mint and crunched it between his teeth.

"Stupid boy. You're supposed to take me to Chili's and then to the new vampire movie," Meredith said.

"I can handle that," Tommy said, relaxing. He extended his arm and Meredith wrapped her arm in his. She lay her head against his arm as they walked down the pathway to his waiting Saturn coupe. They did not see the two heads in living room window by the front door.

"That was about the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen," Jackie said as her older daughter caressed her boobs from behind. Both were still naked and breathing hard from their rush down the stairs after hearing Tommy's scream of release when he came the first time.

In the car, Tommy was recovering his wits.

"Meredith, you look so different. Good different, I mean," he said.

"My sister fixed my hair," she said as she reapplied her lip gloss. "But I wanted to look nice tonight."

"You do. I really feel lucky to be out with you -- and not just because of ... of the..."

"Because of the blowjob?" she laughed, a throaty adult laugh that surprised them both. "Call it what it is. At least you know I'm not a tease."

"You're unreal. This has already been a fantasy date," he said, shaking his head as he started his car.

"You mean 'wet dream, ' don't you?" she replied, eyeing him closely.

"Not really, to be honest," he said, looking at her face for a moment before putting the car in gear. "I'm like any guy who has seen magazines. But that kind of thrill doesn't compare to the real thing. What I felt today surpasses anything I was prepared to expect. I'm so happy you did that. It's hard to put into words. I - I guess what I'm trying to say is that I trusted you enough to put my dick in your mouth after a so-so date. I mean, you could have hated me and made me pay."

Meredith laughed again.

"Don't worry, Tommy. I don't bite," she said, sitting back and relaxing. She splayed her legs out in front of her and rubbed herself in the crotch of her jeans without evening a thought of how it looked.

Dinner was a revelation. The two new friends shared stories and closely held secrets, laughter coming easily. Tommy's awkwardness was largely gone and neither spoke of their sudden sexual preamble. That is, until he surprised her in mid-bite.

"What does a guy's cum taste like, anyway?" he asked. Meredith did not blush or flinch from the seemingly shocking topic.

"Specifically, your cum?" Meredith said, smiling as she sipped her soft drink.

"Well, yes and no. Sure, I mean, of course mine," Tommy said, nerves returning.

"You mean, you've never tasted yourself?" she asked without rancor.

"God, no!" he lied, regretting it almost immediately. "Wait. I didn't mean it that way."

But what would have offended 99 percent of the world's women no longer applied to the freshman class of Carson High.

"It's okay, Tommy, relax," she took a bite of her pasta salad. "Lighten up."

"Sorry. Change the subject," he said, playing with the food.

"No! It's good you asked," Meredith said, reaching out and touching his hand. "Cum is hot, kinda salty. Believe it or not, I've read what a guy eats affects the taste."

"You're kidding," Tommy said, surprised and aroused.

"No. Really. Think about it. If you ate strawberries or some other kind of rich fruit, you would pass the taste along. Literally," she explained, surprised at the memory. "But it all tastes good to me, at least so far. I could eat it every day."

"Do you?" Tommy asked softly.

"That's kind of up to you," Meredith said, causing him to nearly choke. "I would, and I will, Tommy. I loved how you tasted tonight."

Tommy thought his head would explode.

"Are you saying we can have regular sex?" he asked a little too loudly.

"I'm saying I will go down on you anywhere, anytime, as long as you stay my friend," she said, looking pretty as a picture. "Sex is another thing. I'll say maybe."

Meredith proved her point by sliding off her dinner stool and sliding below the table. Her face suddenly appeared between Tommy's legs, her hand on his zipper.

"I told you. I'm not a tease," she said, pulling it down an inch at a time.

"Shit! I believe you!" he hissed. "Sit back in your seat and eat your dinner, okay?"

In the blink of an eye, she was again sitting demurely on her stool, taking a small bite of salad as if nothing had transpired. She watched him as she chewed. He watched her closely, sure he was falling in love.

"You're very obedient," he teased.

"Yes, Tommy," she said. He decided that eating silently wasn't a bad idea at the moment, so he began attacking his lasagna. Meredith broke the silence.

"Will you kiss me?" she asked. He paused, set his fork down, and looked at her.

"Sure," he said. Neither moved.

"I meant right now," Meredith said, looking directly into his eyes. He wasn't sure what she saw. He leaned across the table and, a little off-balanced, kissed her half on the cheek, half on the lips.

"That was very sweet," she said. "But I want to know if you will kiss me on the mouth, not on the lips, after I've sucked your dick and swallowed your cum."

That very question had been running through his mind all night, and he'd failed to find an answer on his own. Now on the spot, his mind raced to find an appropriate response.

"That's a question I've never even had to consider before," Tommy lied.

"It's a simple question," Meredith said. "Would you kiss me with your cum still in my mouth."

"That would make me gay, wouldn't it?" he asked.

"No, but it would make you a very special boyfriend," she replied. "I would never ask you to taste another guy's cum."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.