Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 21: Angelina's Story

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Angelina's Story - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

I feel different Angelina thought as she wandered out of the gym class alone. What's wrong with me?

The tall, lanky girl, who wore sandals to minimize her 6-foot-2 size, took a quick look in the mirror as she opened her locker to grab her homework and backpack.

"Looks like me," she said aloud. She then looked back and forth to see who might have heard her. No Meredith. No Erin.

Angelina became vaguely aware that she wasn't wearing her push-up bra, then noticed it was wadded up in her hand, atop her books. Uncertain with what to do with it, at the last second she tossed it in her locker and hurried out to find John and Bradley.

Bradley was her fraternal twin, likewise tall and skinny but with a nasty skin condition thrown in. Angelina often helped him by rubbing his powerful skin medication on his back at night; one night she forgot to wash her hands afterward and nearly blistered them. But the chip on his shoulder kept them from having anywhere near the relationship twins usually enjoy.

"His issues have issues," she recently told one of her pals at school.

Both usually rode home with older brother John, a junior who was currently between steady girlfriends. Her next-oldest brother, Darien, was a senior dating a cheerleader and rode home with her in her brand new car. His girlfriend, Shannon McDonald, would only shrug and smile because she was as eager to be alone as he. And no one needed to know he would be getting a toe-curling blowjob from the redhead every single day.

Oldest brother Clark was just out of Camp LeJune and would soon be shipping abroad. A proud new Marine, he was the perfect big brother whose siblings felt the pressure to meet the expectations he created.

Likewise, youngest brother Dillon was the stereotypical brat. Always teasing, he was already developing a bad habit of stealing stuff from his siblings. Angelina caught him once with, of all things, a hairbrush and some leggings. He was only 12 but already pushing six feet tall. His annoying little-brother habits meant he rode the bus home, alone.

Her dad, Carl was an incurable jock, often too busy with golf or business tips to notice or care what happened in the family's day-to-day doings. But he was a good provider and had always done his best to be there when any of his kids performed on the athletic field. Among the things he failed to notice or care about was that his wife and dutiful mom Carole, herself a teen beanpole who played basketball, began giving up on her body and herself between kids 3,4 and 5. Twins, it seemed, were all she could handle despite being a good Catholic girl.

In fact, the entire family was dutiful to its religion, dressing up so fine on Sunday, boys with classy suits (so what if they were hand-me-downs from dad and big brother) while Angelina often wore one of her mom's best non-wedding dresses because the shorter women's skirts showed off her legs a little too well.

All off these family members' faces whirled through her mind as she made her way to the parking lot. She clutched her books to her chest tightly, even though one edge of a textbook rubbed against a very distended nipple. She actually got another tingle when she saw John and Bradley standing around and waiting by their car. And the thoughts racing through her head would definitely be required listening in her next confession.

"What took you so long?" muttered her twin.

"Started to get worried," John said as he unlocked the doors electronically.

"You're sweet," she said, surprising him with a quick but very intentional kiss on the lips. She slid in the front seat; disappointed to see John had placed his books between them. As she shared at the textbooks, the words that Michael Wright had used to program her a short time before came into sharp relief. All of a sudden, the feelings made sense – especially the sexual ones she was now feeling towards her cut, hunky brother. Or was that brothers?

"Bradley, would you be a love and take these?" she said, plopping her books over the back of the car seat.

"Uh, sure," he said, but was pleasantly surprised at the smile he got as he agreed. But then John's books followed.

"John, I'm starving!" she exclaimed as she strapped on her seat belt. "Can we stop on the way home?"

"I guess," he said, surprised. "Got a taste for a burger, or what?"

"Meat, definitely," she said, looking straight ahead.

"So, where then?" John asked.

"How about where Darien and Shannon stop?" she asked, looking away.

"Uh, sis. I don't think they're stopping to eat," John said with a chuckle.

"I don't get it," Bradley said.

"You don't get it, do you?" she said, looking back at her troubled brother. "John, go where they go."

"We playing a joke on them or something?" John asked, also not getting it.

"Yeah, that's it. A joke," Angelina said, reaching over to pat his leg a little to close to Ground Zero, he thought. He flipped on the radio and no one spoke for a few minutes as Angelina moved to the music, snapping her fingers and swaying her shoulders and hips despite the seat belt.

"You seem to be in a good mood," Bradley said from the back seat.

"You have no idea," she said, turned around and making eye contact that unnerved her twin brother. "We there yet, John-John?"

"Almost, and stop calling me that," John said, slowly. "You know I hate it."

Angelina unbuckled her seat belt and casually began unfastened the top button of her jeans as they pulled into the large, shady parking area that was actually a vacant lot. Sure enough, Shannon's car, with motor running, sat off to one side. As John pulled up quietly, Angelina slipped out of the car and in an instant was at the window of Shannon's shiny, new Saturn. Angelina saw Shannon deep throating her brother -- who would have been looking directly at her had he not been sitting there with his eyes blissfully closed.

Angelina tapped on the glass with her one ring. Darien's eyes flew open as he jumped. Shannon bumped her nose on his groin, but looked up calmly and rolled down the window.

"Hey, 'Gina," she said, somehow smiling with a mouthful of cock.

"Shannon! Guess what? I'm with Master, now!" Angelina shouted. Shannon rose up immediately and screamed with joy. She flew out of the car and embraced the taller girl.

"But how did you know... ?" Shannon began as the two girls looked intensely at one another. "That's nothing I've ever talked about."

"I know! I don't know! I just know! Does that make sense?" she said as she clutched the sophomore cheerleader's arms tightly.

"Yeah, actually, it does. Congratulations!" she said with a strong kiss on the taller girl's lips.

Scrambling to repack his unsated erection, Darien angrily climbed out of the passenger's side as John and Bradley came up alongside. Darien was about to scream at is sister, but then Shannon slipped her hand down the front of Angelina's unfastened jeans.

"Something going on here we need to know about?" John asked.

"Let's just say the quality of life around here has improved radically," said Shannon, who slid down Angelina's jeans to expose her bare ass. Angelina, on cue, wiggled her perky, firm butt for the boys. "So who's going to be first, 'Gina?"

Angelina turned around; her brothers did not know or recognize the look on her face.

"John has always been my favorite brother," she purred. "I want to remember him as my first."

"First what?" John croaked, fearing he knew. In fact, he actually moved back a step.

"This is beyond sick," Bradley muttered, albeit while fully aware of his erection. But I can't stop watching.

"Well, you take care of Johnny," Shannon giggled, hugging the taller girl. "I've got unfinished business with Darien."

"Wait! That's my sister and my brother..." Darien protested.

Shannon pulled off her sweater and pulled down her khaki skirt.

"And this is your girlfriend, naked and horny," she replied.

Darien looked at his sister advancing on his terrified brother, then at his hot, naked cheerleader. Back again, and again.

"Fuck it," he said. "Get in the car you hot piece of red-headed pussy."

"I love it when you talk dirty," Shannon giggled as she jumped in the car, still naked, clothes forgotten on the ground. "'Gina, I want a full report!" she added out her window as Darien spun gravel pulling away. But he moved his girlfriend's car only a hundred or so yards away, pulling into a grove of small but shady trees.

"What are you doing, sis?" asked John, appalled at his brother's departure and his other brother's inaction.

"Getting with the program, John-John," she said, pulling his zipper down with two delicate finger tips. Almost too quick to see, she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his jeans. John's boxers, therefore, proved to be no resistance to her active hands. They were down and his twitching cock out in the sunshine before he knew it.

"Sis... uhhh, " he managed as Angelina boldly took it into a clinched fist and then fed it into her mouth almost all the way to the hilt. She sucked and pumped, using all the knowledge she'd filed away over the years while watching her brothers in various stages of undress since she was an infant.

It did not take John long to cum -- and even less time for Angelina to drink it all down. She pulled off her top and leaned into her brother, propping herself up with two hands on the car hood as John's still-erect cock found a home rubbing between her prolific nipples and just-sprouting breasts. She kissed him despite the traces of sperm on her face, but John was now too far gone. He returned the kiss, holding her gently by her shoulders. He opened one eye and realized that Bradley was jerking off as he stood. His load was flying, but he wasn't close enough to stain them.

"Don't waste it, bro," she said as she turned to see. "Save it! Save it for me!"

"What are you saying, 'Gina?" John gasped as he found his voice.

"I'm saying that I'm my brothers' sperm bank," she replied with a smile. "I want to bathe in your cum and then swallow it all! I want to get my tubes tied and fuck all of you!"

"Where did this come from?" he asked. "I never knew you felt this way, too."

"I didn't. Until now," Angelina replied. "Wait -- too? You're saying you always wanted this?"

"Dreaming of it," he said. "Dreaming of ... doing it with you!"

"Let's be clear," Angelina said, gripping his cock firmly with her left hand as she reached around his neck with his right. "It's called fucking. Get it right."

In a flash, she was up on her brother's firm chest, sliding slowly down onto his cock. He awkwardly stepped out of his pants, but kept his sneakers on in the gravel lot. He turned to place Angelina's ass on the car fender and began humping his sister like there was no tomorrow. She closed her eyes, smiling blissfully, as she had her first live cock, but when she opened her eyes, she stared straight at Bradley.

"Turn me around," she told John. "Do me from behind while I suck off Bradley."

John, pretty far gone by this point, relented. He spun her around and began plowing her pussy from behind. She signaled Bradley to come over, and first took his cum-covered hand into her mouth, sucking his essence off his fingers, one at a time. Then, with a disarming smile, she easily took in his length even as she was enjoying her first encounter with her favorite brother.

What she didn't know was that John was also Bradley's favorite brother, and watching him fuck with such intensity got him harder than he could remember. He wordlessly hung onto Angelina's arms, rocking her back and forth and meeting her with a perfectly timed thrust as if the twins had an inherent timing. John, intent on unloading again, had his eyes closed and did not notice Bradley's intent stare.

"I'm gonna come again," John said through clinched teeth after a few more moments.

"Come inside me! Always come inside me!" Angelina shouted over her shoulder. Turning to Bradley, she added softly. "Come inside me while I swallow my twin's sweet seed."

That was all it took for Bradley to let go -- and he did so with a guttural roar that drowned out his two weary siblings. John clinched her firm butt to his groin and felt his own load pour into her womb.

"I just made you pregnant, didn't I?" he said after they both had caught their breath.

Already pulling on her jeans and oblivious to the overflow covering her thighs, Angelina replied, "That's never gonna happen." She raised a hand to his cheek and kissed him softly.

"Bradley tastes different than me," he said, smacking his lips.

"Oh, gross! You fag!" Bradley shouted, still red-faced.

"Bradley? Really," Angelina sighed.

"I know. Hypocrite me," Bradley said, head down. After a moment, all three of the Connors laughed. Across the deserted lot, Darien watched his brothers fuck his pretty sister through the window even as he unloaded into Shannon's wonderfully tight asshole. The two lovers had to avoid giving the cheerleader a vaginal orgasm because of her propensity to ejaculate a remarkable amount of she-cum. It made for wondrous dates but, after all, this was her car.

"That was a trip," he wheezed, as he sat back and lit a cigarette.

"I'd say you'd better come to expect the unexpected," Shannon replied, sharing the smoke. "Now let me get you home. I have a sister who loves reaming my cum-filled ass."

Sitting on Darien's shirt to keep the seat clean, the still-naked Shannon gunned the motor and honked the horn at the Conners, then left a cloud of gravel dust in her wake. But over against John's car, there was an awkward silence as the gravity of the day's actions began to weigh in on the boys, who were not under any spell but their sister's allure.

"Have you changed?" John asked astutely. "Or have I?"

"You're fine. You're great!" Angelina replied, punctuating the comment with a kiss on his cheek. "Master has allowed me to be free to love my family the right way."

"Master? You somebody's slave?" Bradley asked as he slouched in the back seat.

"Relax. It's only when he wants me -- and he has more than 100 women. Two hundred, actually," she said. "Otherwise, I'm free to live my new life -- loving women and fucking my loved ones."

"All of us?" Bradley said, rising up in his seat.

"Damn straight," she said.

"Oh, I don't know about this..." Bradley said, trailing off and refusing to elaborate.

Once home, Angelina got out of the car first, and both brothers watched her walk to the door with a new confidence -- her stride, both thought, looked as if she belonged on a fashion runway. Both got aroused, but only Bradley noticed it was happening to John as well.

"Mom! I'm home!" Angelina said -- no, declared -- as she stepped inside. Carole Conner was wiping her hands on a dishtowel as she stepped from the kitchen.

"What are you shouting about?" she said in a pleasant, matronly voice. But then her daughter hugged her in a tight embrace.

"What is that smell?" Carole said as she drew away. "You smell like..."

"Sex! I smell like all kinds of sex!" she whooped as she spun away in a pirouette. "And it's the greatest!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.