Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 12: McDonald Family - Day One

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: McDonald Family - Day One - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Earlier that day...

For a moment, there was a rare silence in the McDonald's year-old SUV as they rolled towards school.

"I almost don't want to cheer," Shannon McDonald pouted.

"I know what you mean. It's not the same without Sarah," said the other triplet sister, Shelley. Dressed for school, the two girls did their own thing to avoid the hated confusion their classmates generally had when seeing them separately. Shelley shocked the family by having her golden hair cut several inches shorter than each of her sisters. But the change served the purpose – it had been weeks since anyone in school misidentified one of the McDonald girls.

Sarah had no such problem due to her utter disregard for style and, to be honest, clean clothes. She was always the McDonald who looked like she lived on the street.

"You know why Sarah has been suspended, girls," their attractive mother, Emily, said as she looked into the rear-view mirror. "There's nothing you or I can do about it, except give your sister our love and support and hope one day she can find a way to calm down."

Neither girl responded, and Emily McDonald sighed and turned her eyes back to the road. A former fitness instructor, she once had an out-of-control sex drive much like her precious daughter. But Emily tamed her own sex drive by turning to physical fitness in college. It allowed her to finally focus on her studies by exercising herself to exhaustion almost daily but had the benefit of getting her into world-class shape -- along with finding a husband who loved sex as much as she did without overwhelming him.

Plus, she still loved to masturbate. And he loved to watch.

So it wasn't a real surprise to her that, when she delivered three beautiful, perfect-looking babies 12 years ago that one of them would be a sex freak like herself. It was the law of averages.

Her older daughter, Elena, was afflicted to a much lesser degree, but she followed Emily's lead into fitness and working out without a desperate need to calm her sex drive. Elena was on her college rowing team and ripped like a bodybuilder.

The triplets also had much of their mom's energy, but from an early age Sarah showed disturbing signs of precosity. She touched herself constantly; she loved to watch TV with a pillow or cushion between her legs; she often complained about a "tickle" or "itch". Then she discovered masturbating (who knew how?) as the best way in the world to pleasure yourself -- while still at age 8. If it had ended there, Emily could deal with it, but it didn't.

Even though the doctors were certain she was not yet developed enough to get pregnant, she learned about where to put a boy's pee-pee when it grows. A neighbor boy who was three years older than Sarah began hooking up with her on the way home from school. Every day. For an hour or more at a time. Both kids had come up with an ingenious cover story -- they'd come upon a nest of baby robins, and they'd been watching them grow. In fact, they were screwing like rabbits and well into learning about multiple orgasms. It was just a matter of time that Sarah hooked up at school; that it was with a 15-year-old was less surprising.

So Emily bought Sarah a vibrator and put her on the Pill, and continued to try to love her the same as her sisters. But Emily kept thinking back to her own days of wild sex (undetected) and couldn't help but feel a little jealous -- and feeling guilty for it.

As the SUV rolled along, Emily reached between her legs and squeezed her hand with her thighs, even knowing the faded jeans that she was wearing would show a wet spot much more easily than a newer, darker pair. She looked back at her beautiful girls and was relieved to see Shannon and Shelley fully into watching the movie playing on the SUV's DVD player – and keeping their hands to themselves.

They were almost to Taryn Gilbride's dancing school, a quaint but nicely kept studio that was older than Emily would have liked. But the girls loved it, and Taryn. Emily, in contrast hated the almost daily search for a parking place.

There wasn't much parking outside the studio, and there seemed to be more vehicles in the small gravel lot than usual. She was still able to stick the big SUV into a tight spot, but nimbly followed the girls by climbing out the back, even as she handed each their large, awkward bags filled with dance and shower gear. While Taryn was not the varsity cheerleader coach -- Mary Ann Mathews was, and Elena adored her during her cheerleader days -- Taryn took care of her precious freshmen in ways a mom appreciated. One of them was requiring a shower after practice; another was requiring moms to be present throughout practice. Emily could not know that Taryn feared lawsuits for her hands-on methods of instruction after a close call at her previous school. (And Taryn could not know that the same close call was why Mary Ann asked Carson to hire Taryn).

She arrived to find the other mothers abuzz.

"Miss Mathews is here!" Kathy Shipley hissed.

"Our varsity coach?" Emily asked, stupidly. Several nodded almost in unison. "Does anyone know why? Are there some new openings on the varsity, do you think?"

That bit of speculation really had the ladies buzzing. Jan Gordon and Theresa Flowers, the only two smokers in the group, huddled in a group of two in the smoking area. Emily came over to pay her respects but could not stay in the poorly ventilated room. Her oldest friend among the women, Annalee Meyer, had also seen an older daughter go through Carson, but neither of the women remembered Mary Ann showing much interest in previous freshmen squads.

"You know, she's in there talking to our kids, and..."

"And what?"

"And Taryn's not in there!" Kathy Shipley interrupted. "She's outside talking to that stoner boy, Michael Wright -- the one who kept opening the door for us."

"Oh, Michael and his girl friend are good friends of Mary," Cassie Meyer said.

"That's Candice Pryor's boyfriend?" Emily laughed incredulously. "What the hell was that girl smoking on that day?"

"Maybe it was my big ol' dick," I said, stepping around the corner in what I thought was perfect timing. "Michael Wright. Pleased to meet you."

Emily blushed a bright scarlet, but she had been a good sport her entire life and still shook my hand. I went on to speak to them all -- Michelle Ward, Jan Gordon, Theresa Flowers, Kathy Shipley, Kat McIntosh, Janetta Tucker, Renee Jennings -- and a small kiss on the cheek for Annalee Meyer.

"Why are you here, Michael?" Emily asked, pointedly but politely. "Your sisters were freshmen last year -- and this is somewhat of a women-only environment, I'd think."

"I understand your concern," I said quickly. "Mary Ann, Candice and I are partners in a little enterprise, and I'm just here looking out for Candice's interests."

"You've certainly changed, Michael," Annalee Meyer said, reflecting the other women's confusion.

"I have. And I needed to," I said. That drew some smiles and nods from the women who knew something about the power of love. I was already aroused thinking about how this room full of MILFs would react as my slaves later on.

"Refreshments!" Brittany and Brianne shouted in unison, as my twin sisters came through the doors with a tray of fudge and my mom's special lemonade. I helped Brittany set up the card table and plastic cups, while Brianna laid out the fudge. There was enough of the drug in either to put an adult under, so combining the snacks would do nicely. The cheerleaders came out, adorable in their leotards and skirts, shared a bite with their moms, said their thank-yous and went back into the locker room.

Mary Ann would deal with the moms while I programmed the girls. My voice would now be something the moms knew, so we could share those duties as they fell under control.

Emily McDonald felt the shock to her system that the sugar in the snacks and lemonade created. She shuddered and smiled, "Man, this stuff is sweet!" She heard a couple of the other mothers agree, but soon she felt herself slipping into a very relaxed and passive state. She couldn't move if she wanted to, and she sure did not want to at this moment.

She heard a voice call her name. It had to be God, but it a human voice. Her brain realized it was her superior, her boss her ... master -- no, mistress. Yes! That had to be it. It was female voice! She was so happy to finally hear from her true master after all these years, it did not matter that it was a woman. She listened.

"Emily McDonald, you love your daughters more than anything, and there are no limits as to how you love them," She said.

"Yes, ma'am," Emily whispered, feeling very aroused.

"You are to take some fudge and lemonade from here and give it to your family which is not here, so that they may share your love. You will obey whatever commands Michael Wright and Mary Ann Mathews give you. You share a special bond with these other cheerleader mothers, and you will seal that bond with sex at any time it presents itself or are told the time is right. You share love for men and women equally, and you love showing off your fit body anywhere or anytime you can."

"Yes, ma'am," Emily was enthralled.

Like a voice going down a corridor, she heard her mistress speak similarly to the other women. The voice grew more distant, still audible but not reaching her brain. Then, nothing. What seemed like years later, a fog behind her eyes began to clear, and she saw she was still sitting in the dance studio. She smiled when the two beautiful, identical girls -- her daughters -- came out with the other eight freshmen and struck a pose as if at rest. Shannon glanced up at her mom and smiled -- which sent a thrilling jolt directly between Emily's legs.

"Ladies! Be quiet and attentive. Ms. G -- Miss Mathews -- has graciously offered to get involved in our training and preparation -- and I am grateful," Taryn told the mothers. "You and the girls should enjoy today, because everything they do today, I'll do first. Mary Ann, will you prepare me to work out?"

Mary Ann looked almost lovingly at the teacher who'd often spoke ill of her and said, "I'll be happy to, Taryn. For starters, we'll be fixing your beautiful hair in a ponytail."

Slowly, sensuously, she undid Taryn's bun and swept it inot a perfect ponytail that immediately made the freshman coach look five years younger. But when she was finished, Ms. Mathews knelt down and unfastened Taryn's skirt. She slid her tu-tu off her shoulders and it, too, slid to the floor. Taryn's bra, tights and panties all followed. Once nude, Taryn submitted herself to the same "rest" position that her girls currently held.

"Mothers! I'm going to ask you to help at this time," Mary Ann said. "First, you need to undress your daughters slowly and lovingly."

Without exception, the mothers enacted their commands.

"Now, mothers, undo their skirts and let them drop. Girls, step out of them, but hold your pose," she commanded, and it was done. "Now, mothers, lower their leotards and allow your daughters to step clear of them." There was no complaint or resistance, and in a matter of moments the young ballerinas were wearing little more than their bras and pantyhose.

"Mothers, now you can remove any kind of brassiere your girls are wearing," Mary Ann commanded with no discernible change in tone. Soon, 10 topless freshmen stood at rest before their mothers. Most of the mothers were touching or otherwise caressing their daughters in some way. Michelle Ward reached around and tweaked her daughter's double-D-sized nipples. Maddie gasped with appreciation, as did many of her classmates when similarly violated by their mother.

"Mothers, kneel down and remove their ballet shoes," Mary Ann said in a gentle tone that reassured. "Now, pull down their tights and panties, leaving them naked as Taryn."

Hands trembled and more than a couple of mothers gasped as they slowly revealed their daughters' beauty to the world. The cheerleaders held their poses despite a mother or two -- Emily McDonald among them -- caressing a thigh or a calf. Eventually, the mothers returned to their place behind their nude daughters.

At that point, my twin sisters reappeared, carrying boxes of various sizes. They then moved alongside Mary Ann and stripped their coach nude as well. Mary Ann and Taryn each got a small box from a twin, as did each of the 10 freshmen. Each box contained a black pair of t-back panties.

"Mothers, take the panties out of the box and have your daughters step into them. Pull them up until they are snugly in the crack of their ass, like so," she said as Taryn modeled the look. Emily first faced Shannon, who beamed proudly at her mom; she put her hand on Emily's shoulder for balance, then stepped into they tiny undergarment. Emily pulled them all the way up and Shannon tucked it (and herself) it. Shelley, a blonder version of her triplet sisters, did not look Emily in the eye, but pulled her head back and gasped as it found its fit.

Then, each cheerleader was given a pair of extreme high heels, enough to make each girl 3-4 inches taller and turn their teenage ass into a bulletproof wonder.

"Ladies, you are now wearing one of the uniforms of Carson High," Emily thought she heard Taryn say. "As you can clearly see, you are not dressed as cheerleaders, or as freshmen, but as strippers. The reason is that Mary Ann and I are going to train you in moves and skills that makes those girls look so amazing. When we are done, each girl will ooze raw sexuality -- raw sex -- out of every pore."

Forgetting herself, Emily reached down between her daughters' legs and rubbed their throbbing clits through the fabric. But before any mother had time to act on things they wanted to do, it was time to relocate.

After the hurried trip to Mary Ann's studio, the women regrouped, mothers staying close to their daughters.

Mary Ann, in heels but otherwise nude, was striding off to a door in the complex and gestured to the mothers to join her. As the women stepped through the doorway, they discovered a room that was part gym, part pleasure dome. Mary Ann walked over to a huge, plush chair and slowly spread her legs. Annalee Meyer, who'd been down this road before, was the first to react, leaning in to playfully kiss her, reaching down to begin a very successful finger-fuck as Mary Ann pulled Annalee's sweater up and over her head.

Emily sensed immediately that this was a party to which she was invited, so she quickly slipped out of her stretch pants and ski sweater to display a hard body that drew coos and moans of appreciation as the other mothers began stripping and/or touching themselves. Kathy Shipley had a hand in her panties and lips locked on a firm boob. The two smokers, Jan Gordon and Theresa Flowers, were swapping spit and well-placed hands and were already half-naked.

No one stopped halfway.

Emily easily had the best body of all the mothers, but she was far from alone in having a pampered body; even after triplets, she worked herself back to her standards of fitness (which were at least twice that of most people who considered themselves "in shape.") Mary Ann noticed and brought her into her private bed chamber. Several orgasms later, it was the teacher who called this time out.

"How did you get so tight?" Mary Ann gasped.

"I needed to exercise to keep from fucking every guy I saw," Emily smiled, pulling her hair back as she looked down at the tiny coach. "Somehow, you've just given me the best of both worlds."

Emily sat back and pulled both of her long, muscular legs up to her shoulders.

"Now, will you stick one of those tiny fists in my pussy and have a party, you fucking slut," she smiled a motherly smile as Mary Ann responded immediately. Within moments, the teacher had her fist pumping in and out of the howling mother's cunt. Through the flood of pleasure and pain, Emily grinned at the revelation.

The orgy went on for an hour -- and all of the women got to become fine friends.

"You realize we'll be doing this during every practice from now on," Annalee Meyer said to Jan Gordon.

"Oh, yeah! Ladies, a reminder to shave those hairy wife snatches before we reconvene!" Mary Ann shouted over the din. "I need you to begin to get dressed for your daughters. But your panties stay here with me."

"Why is that?" Kathy Shipley asked, wearing little else at the moment.

"Because I want to show these little girls what a real woman smells like," she replied. Soon, Mary Ann had a pile of nine pairs of panties on her desk -- some wadded up and sticky, some pretty and almost pristine, but all of them smelling like their owners' sex. After the girls finished their workouts and showered, Mary Ann passed out the panties to the freshmen and let each deeply inhale the smell of adult sex. A few even recognized their mother's scent (or panties).

Emily had difficulty giving up her high-priced panties, but loved the feeling as she rejoined the group. She felt aglow with the flush of new love and love her camel toe crotch and the juices that were threatening to show through the faded fabric. The seepage became a flow when her two topless cheerleaders ran to greet her, still in their new heels.

"Mom! This was the greatest practice ever!" Shelley said. "We got to show ourselves off and stretch like I never knew."

"I love people will see my ass, Mom," Shannon said, turning to waggle her tail.

"But's chilly outside," Emily said, wondering if her pride was obvious.

"But that'll make our titties stand out great," Shelley said, as she took a pair of damp panties from Mary Ann. Shelley held them to her face and inhaled deeply, then passed them to her sister.

"You're always so wet, mom," Shelley giggled.

And that made Emily even wetter inside her snug jeans.

"Come on, let's get in the car," she said happily. "Shelley, put my panties away and hang onto the fudge.

Remarkably, the cold air did not seem to affect the cheerleaders at all, as several -- still topless, but otherwise now wearing their everyday clothes (with heels) -- stood and talked by their cars. Rachel Gordon's nipples seemed to grow longer, while Maddie Ward no longer slouched in the slightest.

Once in the car, Emily decided to "join 'em" and pulled off her sweater. Her boobs -- filled by perfect implants after her triplets finished nursing -- were amazing and her two daughters found a new pastime in making Mom's nipples even harder. At a stoplight, Emily fiercely kissed Shannon after her little girl found the treasure trail and got her hand inside her mom's pants and successfully brought her off even as she drove.

"Next time, I ride shotgun," Shelley said.

As the McDonald's SUV pulled up, it was clear that most everybody was already home. Emily got her girls to put their heels back on and she tied her sweater casually over her bare shoulders; she had no idea where she'd left her bra.

Inside, J.D. McDonald was enjoying his favorite after-school activity – attempting to satisfy his insatiable daughter, Sarah. Long past the point of trying to be slow and gentle with the troubled girl, the Viagra-fueled man hammered at her fiercely, and each thrust was being met by the young girl with a very adult urgency.

It was agreed in a family conference some time ago that it would be J.D. (who'd had a vasectomy a decade before) to provide Sarah the "scratch" to her "itch." It was hoped, at first, that providing the girl with an impressive series of vibrators, that Sarah could control her urges in private. But that changed when she discovered sex and the tireless energy of teenage boys, she was not going to be contained.

Thankfully, some lab geek somewhere came up with Viagra, and J.D. was able to combine his skill as an adult with the love of his daughter, the thrill of the (normally) forbidden and a newfound sex drive to keep up with Sarah in these afternoon sessions.

Their conversations were oddly arousing in their own right, J.D. thought as he pumped. For a high school freshman, Sarah did not mind a physical pounding during sex.

"Everything go OK in school today?" he asked as he fucked Sarah doggie-style.

"I came twice during English using my fingers," she said, in the familiar rhythm they'd learned. "I took off my panties at lunch and jammed a glue stick in my pussy. I let Tony Harris fuck me in the hallway and he came in a condom."

"Did you go without panties all day?" he asked.

"No, sir. Shannon felt sorry for me and gave me hers in third period," Sarah said, looking over her shoulder. "She put on her cheerleader panties the rest of the day. Can we get naked now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.