Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 1: March 2013

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: March 2013 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

“Ms. Johnson you asked me to hold your calls for 20 minutes, it’s been a half hour and I have call backs.” Berkley Quarters said softly through the intercom, in case she was disturbing Selena.

“Oh, I’m sorry Miss Quarters, I got sidetracked. Bring the notes in here, if you could.”

“Right away, ma’am.”

After a soft knock on the door Berkley handed Selena the messages and quickly closed the door.

“Doc Stevens, PolyTech, You need to call me.” Read the first hand written note.

“Simah Margolis, Reserve Talent Match. Latest figures in. Please call.”

She expected both messages and if she had known they would call she would have skipped her conversation with a government contact she was trying to wring information from. He wanted some tit for tat stock information to which Selena explained that if she had that sort of hard information, all of their clients would be rich. But that was forgotten for now, she was anxious to hear how their 3 possible prodigies had done in their latest review. Reserve Talent Match had the first two who were in their 3rd year of studies, and Doc Stevens had the third, which was in his first semester of his 2nd year.

She and Jaye had been recruited in their senior years of high school, but all 3 of these candidates were chosen early in their freshmen years based on their High School aptitude and Math scores, and transferred to WSG approved schools. It was a way to hurry the process along. The two candidates from Reserve Talent Match were to be in for first interviews at Christmas vacation 2013.

She dialed Simah’s number and hoped she was still available.

“Hello, Selena! So glad you called on my private number. I just told my assistant to show me as “out to lunch.” for now”

“Oh! I can call back if there’s a better time.” Selena said.

“No, no I just wanted a few minutes peace and quiet to eat my lunch, but I can put you on speaker and it will be fine, really.”

“Great then, if it’s not too much trouble. How are we doing?” Selena came back.

Both the young woman and man are way ahead of their classes and applying their skills way over their sponsor’s expectations. You should be getting their evaluations in a few days. They both got A1A ratings. I would appreciate you calling me with highlights of their summations. I know we aren’t supposed to get them, but after the fact I don’t see where it hurts, and I just want a brief synopsis, if you can do that.”

“I can do that Simah, I just can’t give you anything personal, you know the story.”

“Harvard and Stanford educations seem to suit both of them by their marks and neither seems to have raised any flags in the social skills, but both belong to campus social organizations. Neither shows any wavering of grades all through the past semesters and have already submitted partial thesis to their mentor/sponsors. It would seem their next step would be your interviews, unless there is a grand failure of some kind in the near future.” Simah explained.

“This is all great news, we really expected to be back tracking and looking elsewhere, not expecting to be this lucky.”

“I know,” Simah added, “The last time through we had 3 bomb out in 2011 and I didn’t think Mr. Curran was too happy with us.”

“Well, Mr. Curran, nor I are the last word in any of this. We usually take the words of the mentors and if there is a doubt they would bring them in to make a face to face evaluation by the group. This is actually the first I’ve been involved since my own recruitment.” Selena said.

After a pause Simah Margolis simply said, “I understand.”

“So we’ll wait for the mentor evaluations, but I expect we will continue both programs. If not, you’ll be the first to know. I’ll call you with highlights.” Selena said.

Having been their first prodigy Selena was nervous already to meet the new candidates hoping she could be bowled over and allow her to “retire” with a clear conscience.

After jotting a few notes of her call to later report to the group she speed dialed her own mentor Doc Stevens from PolyTech.

“How’s my miracle?” He answered his private phone brightly.

“God, I wish you wouldn’t say that! I’m just lucky after a string of bad luck.” Selena answered, embarrassed.

“Since you came back to the world I’ve started going to church again, and now I’ve cancelled my retirement and committed to another 2 years here. You’ve rejuvenated me.”

“Well, I don’t know if it was ME who caused that, but whatever makes you happy, you old sweet talker.”

“When I come across students like you I’m inspired that my work actually means something to the world. To think that you and your husband found each other in life, two people so supremely gifted and then to survive what you did. Then as I was marveling at the acumen of this young man who sought me out because of my connection to you, YOU call me to ask if I had any bright students as possible candidates. I usually write to Ross when I hear of someone, like I did for you. God is just shining down on me, and you, right now.”

“So, how is he doing?”

“Amazing! I think he may be the best math mind I’ve ever had, and I had both you and Joe! Sometimes he applies principles I teach when they get stuck, you know what I mean; when you have the answer but just can’t equivocate how?” Doc said getting excited.

“Well, keep him on the straight and narrow. Ross and I are both thinking of leaving together in 25 months or less. He doesn’t want to go past 70 and I’ll be past my commitment before then. Joe wants me to leave tomorrow.” Selena explained.

“I’ll bet Ross won’t be able to stay away. He bleeds Wall Street Journal ink, I swear. But, then again, I understand you’ve had the reins there for a while now. Is he slowing down?” Doc asked.

“Not really, he just became a little complacent and was excited when I came back and wanted to put the tank on a new track. I love the control feel of it, it centers me here and I need that. Do you think we’ll meet your new prodigy by next summer? That gives you 14 months to prepare him.”

“Well, let’s not rush things. I’ll let you know when he’s ready to unveil, heh heh.” Doc said proudly but cautiously.

“OK, you sly ol “perfessor”. You take care of yourself. I love you like my favorite uncle, you know. Joe and I will look you up our next trip upstate.”

“OK, Selena my love, you are a sweetheart and you make me feel young. Be well. Regards to Joe and Ross. Bye bye.”

She looked at the clock and knew Joe was going to be by anytime soon to pick her up. They had a lunch date with an agent to rent their Maine property and winterize it every year instead of struggling to keep it livable. It became so cold on the Nubble Light Road at times that ALL water was frozen from the whole loop out to the point. Water became as solid as the rock it was built on and it was going to be best to just close it down from November to March.

As the thought passed her mind, her phone rang, it was Joe.

“I’m just pulling up in front, but the agent canceled about a minute ago. Poor bastard is broken down on the George Washington. Come on out, I’ll take you to lunch.”

“Sounds good,” She happily said as she grabbed her coat and turned off her light and let Berkley know she was leaving.

Selena bounded down the steps of the WSG brownstone and hopped in Joe’s little blue Solstice.

She kissed Joe and with a smile as wide as the street, suggesting, “Why don’t we go home for lunch, maybe an old fashioned nooner?”

“You don’t have to twist my arm.” Joe said as he sped away moving his hand from the shift to her knee.

“I can’t think of a better way to beat back the cold January New York City blues.” Selena bubbled. Traffic was light on their short route back to the condo and they ran like teenagers on spring break from the car to the elevator. Selena giggled as they necked on the elevator; she felt like 18 again, sex freed her so.

“Let me take off my clothes carefully and fold them, I don’t want to go back with a new outfit so everyone knows WHAT we did.” She said getting serious as they got in.

Joe watched her take off her dress, unsnap her bra and wiggle out of her panty. She looked back to him, “Aren’t you getting undressed?”

“You seem to be the aggressor here, show me what you want.”

Selena smiled and suddenly felt so taken by the situation. She wanted him so badly and he was going to make her work for what she wanted. Her lower lip quivered as she went to her knees and put a hand on his belt buckle. She looked up and locked eyes with him as she undid the buckle and then the snap on his pants. She ran her hand over the growing bulge in his pants before pulling down the zipper. The heft of his wallet and keys made the pants fall once loosened. She helped him step out of them and quickly took the bottom hems of the right and left leg on his boxer briefs and pulled them down. As soon as his cock popped out and up her mouth covered the head as she hummed a loud long approval that only matched his own.

She worked her mouth slowly, teasingly, knowing she need only warm him up for what she really wanted, as if just seeing her body wasn’t enough to excite him. Tasting him excited her as much as feeling her warm loving mouth around him did he.

She took him deep 2 times and then wrapped her hand around his penis as she stood and backed to the sofa pulling and steering him by his manhood. She stopped and turned and raised one knee to set on the arm of the sofa, her other foot firmly on the floor as she bent. He needed no further instructions.

She cooed and moaned as he filled her slowly reopening the little pussy he had taken so many times before, but she never got used to the initial surge of his girth in her. She loved being “taken and thrilled” as she called it. His pace was slow but after some encouragement from her, he was soon railing her to her vocalized delight. She came fast and often feeling her joy at least twice as a third one built, but Joe wanted something a bit more as he let himself drop from her. She looked back and he took her arm and shoulder to turn her and lay her back on the sofa. He covered her body with his as his hard found her wet by instinct. He held her tight as his hips pumped at her while he whispered his love in her ear until his voice cracked as she whimpered shrilly in his ear and they came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.