Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

I woke Monday morning to the gentle rocking of my bed as Penny climbed in. She pulled the covers down to expose my naked body. Then she leaned up to do a full body press against me and kiss me deeply. She looked up and said quietly and musically, "Good moorrrrrning! Time to rise and shine; and blow and go." I had to laugh at the corniness of that one.

She moved down and immediately began trying to play lip lumberjack to my morning wood. She had evidently been watching Kelly and practicing on Toby the other day. I noticed that she banged her mouth on my cock twice trying to get it to go into her throat. Before I could say anything, she tried a third time and the head of my cock just slid right on down with only a slight snag along the way. It felt heavenly and I did not last more than two minutes.

Licking her lips afterward, Penny looked at me with a smile and said, "You didn't think that I was going to let Kelly and Adele get away with doing that and not learn how to do it myself, did you?" I laughed and told her that I loved her. She got up and threw her t-shirt on before opening my bedroom door and revealing ... Mom ... again ... just like yesterday, about to knock. There was no way to know just how long she had been out there either.

I did not have anything on and I was standing there naked and semi-erect. This time the situation could not be passed off as an innocent visit by a sibling with a question.

Penny stammered as she called back over her shoulder and said, "I'm ... I'm sorry for just barging in without knocking, Ron. I didn't know you weren't dressed. I should have known better and knocked." That was as good as anything else at this moment, I guess.

Mom frowned, but did not yell when she heard this. It might have been believable and she might have been willing to give us the benefit of the doubt. But my evil warped brain began to work again.

Normally, a teenage boy caught naked by a sibling or a parent when the door is suddenly opened would dive for cover or reach for something with which to cover himself. For some reason, I did neither. I just stood there with my tally-whacker waving at them.

I said, "Is there something I can help you with ... Mom?" She got really embarrassed and she turned around so that she could not see my cock.

"No, Honey. I was just going to make sure that you were up in time to get ready for school, with finals starting and all." That was all she said as she reached back trying not to look at me as she pulled the door closed behind her.

Before leaving this morning, Mom told us she was going to miss us while she was gone. But she looked forward to getting back on Wednesday afternoon. She gave each of the girls a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When she came to me, I saw her tense up a bit. I smiled at her as if she and I shared a dirty secret and, to tell the truth, I guess we did. She probably expected me to grope or press against her, but I decided to screw with her mind and not do so. I let my kiss on her cheek linger for a second longer than usual, though. She pulled away and smiled nervously as she grabbed her travel mug of coffee.

She gave Dad a big hug and a very passionate kiss. She actually beamed when she smiled up at him. He leaned in and whispered something to her and she laughed, blushed, and looked down before pushing away and walking out the garage door to leave for her trip.

We all said goodbye to Dad and gave him a hug; well, the girls gave him full-press body hugs and lingering cheek kisses near his lips. He looked only slightly uncomfortable but smiled as he walked out as well. Once we were alone, the girls ran back upstairs to remove their underwear and get their ribbons and backpacks. Then we left the house together.


When we entered our usual breakfast haunt, I had to laugh softly. Connie and Adele were already in place and look ... ing ... good! The tramps were already leaning back against the counter on their elbows and flashing Clete and Toby, who were sitting at eye level to some prime pussy and grinning. Being intimately familiar with the girls now, they were actually able to carry on a halfway sensible conversation with them, despite the obvious distraction.

I may have shocked some of my other friends in the place when I walked directly over and put my arms around Connie and kissed her boldly in front of everybody. Then I smiled at her and moved over to do the same with Adele.

With Adele, I surprised her by reaching up under her skirt and slipping two fingers into her already wet pussy. She was extremely embarrassed by my having done that in public, but I could see in her eyes that she was very turned on as well. That was verified in another fifteen or twenty seconds, during which time I was massaging her pussy and thumbing her clit, as she gasped, shook for a few seconds in an orgasm, and sagged against my chest. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, and was embarrassed to look up afterward and see open-mouthed stares coming at her from some of her fellow students seated all around us in the place.

She pulled my head close to hers and, with her lips close to my ear, she hissed, "God, I love you ... you evil son of a bitch!" We both laughed and then I leaned over and hugged her to me.

I whispered, "Happy birthday!" I knew that she was eighteen today. I would be as well in about three months. She looked at me with a loving smile.

"You remembered," she said with awe. "I didn't think guys did well with calendars." I told her she was correct; but, in my case, I had written myself post-it notes in about three places so that I would not forget. She said that she thought it was sweet of me. I promised to give her a present for her birthday later, since all the craziness lately, along with preparation for finals, had not given me time to shop specifically for her. She reached down to grab my cock and asked if her present involved what she was holding. I kissed her and removed her hand, telling her the she was very perceptive. About that time, Kelly and Penny brought our breakfast stuff over.

I knew that, as the numbers of 'my girls' with the short skirts and fancy ribbon chokers and knockout hair and makeup increased, I would start to acquire some admiring looks from outside our little crowd. I thought that it would be just from the envious or jealous guys.

I was surprised when I started to get steamy hot looks from some of the girls who had barely ever spoken to me over the years. Adele noticed as well and, instead of being jealous, sweetheart that she is, she actually took it as a point of pride. She smiled at me as if to say those girls can look on with desire all they want, but they cannot touch ... unless they want to kneel, and accept the collar as well, at the feet of the master. At least that's how I interpreted her expression.

Exams on Monday were not a breeze, but they were not that difficult. For the essay questions, I found that I could BS my way through, as long as I followed the rules--good thesis statement, clear topic sentences for each paragraph, ordered structure, good grammar and punctuation, and a solid closing. That always worked, even if you were just writing out directions for doing waffles. My teachers all loved the mechanics of my writing.

The drawback with exams was that the guys in classes with 'my girls' were too involved with trying to pass to get silly over the six-inch rule and the girls' bare pussies today. It did not register with me until we left the building after the last exam after lunch.

I had told Kelly and Penny that, with Mom gone for a couple of days, we should go ahead, starting tonight. This was the right time to begin now that we had Dad isolated for a while. I mean, we were as prepared as we could be, given the uncertainty involved already. They were a little nervous, but Penny kissed me and smiled and said that she had confidence in me to pull it off. I kissed her back and said that it was necessary for ALL of us to pull this off.

While we needed to be prepared for tonight, we also needed to be relaxed as well. I saw Clete and asked him if he and Toby wanted to come by the house this afternoon for a little while. Clete said that Toby had been pestering him to find me to ask the same thing. They said they would be over just as soon as they had checked in at their house.

Connie called home and left a message on the machine at her house saying she was going over to see her girlfriends, Penny, Kelly, and Adele. She put away her cell phone and I could see that she was already excited at the prospect of another wild afternoon at Club Campo.


I had told everyone just to come on in the house and out back to the pool whenever they got here. My sisters and I were already swimming or lounging naked when the others started arriving. Connie and Adele got there first, arriving at the same time. Clete and Toby came in together, of course.

It was amusing at how easily everyone dropped what he or she was carrying and stripped naked before even greeting one another. In the case of Clete and Toby, my two sisters greeted them by running over to them barefoot and naked to wrap them up in hugs.

I was thinking about the initiation of our plan tonight with Dad as I tried to enjoy the relaxation of the pool water. Connie and Adele walked naked into the pool and moved to either side of me as I sat on the steps in the shallow end up to my armpits. Adele kissed me and stroked my thigh. Connie reached out and grabbed by dick while she waited her turn to kiss me. When Adele pulled back, Connie leaned in and slipped me some serious tongue.

Connie startled me and caused Adele to choke back a laugh with what she said to me next. "Master Ron, as hot as your sisters are, I'm surprised that you aren't fucking them ... and regularly at that." If I had been better prepared, I might have been able to ease around this topic. But my tense expression gave the show away.

Connie looked at my face and the realization dawned on her. She gasped and said, "You ARE; aren't you?" Then she really surprised me by saying, "Oh, my God! Master Ron, that's just so HOT!"

At that point, she ignored Adele and just straddled me where I sat and fumbled under the water with my stiff cock until she was able to line it up with her pussy and slide down on it. She began to ride me wildly right away and started kissing me frantically, and gasping and crying out between kisses. It did not take her thirty seconds before she began a string of orgasms, moaning loudly enough for all to hear. And she must have had three before I came inside her.

I wrapped my arm around her and, with all the strength I could muster, stood up with my cock still in her. I walked up the steps and out of the pool. I know--that's what filters are for--but I still felt obliged not to contaminate the nice pool water with cum.

As I lifted her off my aching cock and set her feet on the ground, I had to hold her up, as she had still not come down from the incredible sexual high that had taken hold of her. Adele walked up to us and said simply, "Oh my!"

"What got into her?" asked Penny as she and Toby walked over to the pool and came near us.

I hesitated and then said softly, "She knows." I looked pointedly at Penny and her expression told me that she knew right away what I meant.

Penny looked skittishly at Toby and he looked back and forth between Penny and me. Then he smiled at Penny and said, "You mean it took her THIS long to figure out that you have been fucking your brother? Shit, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out."

Penny looked seriously at Toby and said carefully, "Toby ... you mean ... you knew? Does ... uhm ... is this going to change anything between us?"

Toby wrapped her up in his arms and said, "Are you kidding me? I figured it out sometime the first day. Of course, that was after I got my cherry popped and I had a minute to think with my upper brain. I didn't want to piss you off by bringing up something that you evidently did not want to talk about. And I think that you are wonderful enough that I never want to do anything to piss you off ... ever."

Penny smiled and hugged him close. She said enthusiastically, "Toby Haskins, you are just too good to be true. Am I too young to be in love?" Suddenly, she looked startled by what she had blurted.

Toby held her for a few seconds in silence and she got an even more worried look on her face. They pulled back to look at each other and Toby smiled thinly and said, "They say some diseases strike young folks at an early age. I guess what you've come down with must be contagious; because I think I'm exhibiting exactly the same kinds of symptoms."

Penny whooped and jumped up into his arms and wrapped her legs around him. He had to fight for a second or two to maintain his balance. She was kissing him all over his face with frantic kisses interspersed with laughs. She had a tear trailing down her smiling left cheek when she finally put her feet back on the ground.

She then announced, "I am so going to fuck you senseless!" With that, she led him back to the shade and a cushion that she threw on the ground.

I walked with Connie and Adele back over to the table. I had placed an envelope there that I now picked up and opened. Out fell the little animal tokens I had gotten at the mall kiosk the previous week. I gave one to each of 'my girls' to put on her ribbon collar. I wanted each girl to have a unique totem. Connie got a bear cub. Adele got a fox ... I teased her, telling her it was really a vixen. Kelly's was an eagle and Penny's was a cat; but, seeing as how they were currently busy fucking the Haskins brothers, I figured it was best to wait to present theirs.

Adele whispered to Connie and she nodded. They led me over to a shady spot and pulled out a cushion and put me on my back. Connie waited until Adele had sucked me hard and straddled me so that she could ride me slowly and smoothly from above. Then Connie straddled my head and lowered her pussy gently down over my mouth.

I had never attempted anything with two girls at once and I needed a second or two to get into a nice groove. This was my first threesome! I was in heaven right then. I got even more turned on when I realized that Adele had leaned into Connie as she rode me. Connie had leaned forward as well and the two of them were kissing each other gently above me.

I felt Connie's pelvis move more frantically over my mouth. I also felt the heat of her thighs on my face as my tongue went to work between her pussy lips and my chin moved against her clit. I heard her moan into Adele's mouth. Adele got hit with her first orgasm at about that time and I felt Connie shiver above me.

My cock was still going strong since Connie had taken the edge off me in the pool. Thus I was able to let Adele enjoy at least one more orgasm before I came into her like a geyser. Connie came again when Adele tweaked and kissed her tits. Connie's thighs squeezed my face in a love vice. She climbed off my face after a minute or two and leaned over and lay down beside me.

Adele sat where she was on my cock for a while. She slowly lifted off me as I softened and she lay down longwise against me facing in the opposite direction. Adele leaned her head down to clean my dick with her loving tongue and mouth. I felt her jerk and moan and realized that Connie was between Adele's thighs cleaning her out and teasing her pussy at the same time with her tongue.

This was just so erotic, and I was kicking myself that I did not capture my first ever threesome on video. We had overlooked setting up the camera today.


Everyone not of the Campo clan finally left about half an hour before Dad was scheduled to get home. Connie had finally come down from her excitement at learning our incest secret. Clete and Toby had made Kelly and Penny very happy and vice versa. And Adele was simply smiling and glowing with a very relaxed and quiet demeanor until we were alone.

"I wish the joy I am having over here could last forever." Then her smile faded a bit. "I have wished for a long time that my dad would come around to acting more loving and caring." She got a worried look now. "I just hope he doesn't ruin the get-together of our families this weekend." I assured her that our family would be as hospitable as possible and maybe that would help the situation with him. She kissed me and we professed our mutual love before she went out to her car to go home.

My sisters and I had forgotten whose night it was in the rotation for supper preparation and cleanup so we all pitched in. It did not really matter tonight anyway. We set the table and warmed up a ham-and-potato casserole that Mom had prepared a couple of days ago and had stuck in the fridge for just this kind of situation. I opened a bottle of wine, even though this occurs only when both parents are home. We could all use a little wine tonight.

All three of us were a little nervous. This was the night we were setting things in motion. I gave each of them a reassuring hug and an encouraging word. It was game time!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.