Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

I putzed around my room for a few minutes after getting home. Then I changed to my swim trunks and went downstairs. I got a soda from the fridge and went out to sit by the pool. Our pool deck furniture is situated just past a hedge-like arbor that screens the table and cushioned lounge chairs from direct view of the house or the gate in the privacy fence at the side of the house.

At four o'clock I heard my sisters approaching the pool from the house. I could not see them approach because of that hedge screen. When they came around the screen, my breath caught. They were both already naked and oh ... so ... beautiful!

They moved so that Penny was on my left and Kelly was on my right. They knelt on the pool deck floor next to my lounge chair and smiled. The only things they were wearing were sandals and the black ribbon chokers that they had chosen for themselves as their symbols of submission ... their slave collars, if you will. My cock registered everything about their appearance by perking up.

Kelly took the lead and stood and then leaned upward to give me a kiss on the lips. She pulled back only a couple of inches and said in a husky whisper, "I got to suck your cock last night. I would be selfish if I did not give my sister a chance to please you first today." Then she smiled and sat back.

I turned toward Penny and asked, "Have you ever given a guy head?" My tone surprised me. I had asked the question analytically instead of lustily.

Penny actually did blush and look down with an embarrassed smile this time as she shook her head in the negative. She was at a critical point in all of this. She was about to be commanded to give her first blowjob to her brother ... actually her first ever, period.

"I've only ever just seen cocks in pictures on the internet ... please don't look at me like that; girls can find porn on the web, too ... except for yours yesterday and last night." Now she looked toward my crotch. She actually seemed to be getting more curious than embarrassed.

"I watched Kelly last night and it was so cool! I mean she looked like she really knew what she was doing! And the look of ecstasy on your face when you came in her mouth ... and the joy on her face from being able to please you ... I ... I ... I want to learn how to do that, too. I want to be good at it for you and for any guy that I eventually get close enough to so that I would be able to do it for him often and well." I was amazed. She was really excited about learning how to be a good cocksucker.

I could not resist calling up a variation of that old joke. I said, "You know you can bake hundreds of cakes for years and never be called a baker. But suck one cock in your life and you are known forever after as a cocksucker." Kelly snickered, but Penny just smiled.

"Master Ron, I'm probably one of the few girls my age who has NOT already become a cocksucker. That title just doesn't seem to carry the stigma that it used to. A couple of girls I know ... and no, I won't tell you who they are ... seem to want to wear that badge proudly," Penny said with a smile. Kelly laughed out loud at that.

I was still a little nervous at the possibility of ruining our family dynamic by having sex with my sisters. But that worry had diminished a lot after the tremendous job Kelly had done on my cock last night with her magnificent mouth. It was also diminishing significantly right now because of the proximity of my beautiful naked sisters.

I said, "Well, my lovely slaves, I guess it is time for Penny to learn how to join the ranks of exalted cocksuckers." With that, they reached for my trunks. I raised my ass up and they slid them down to reveal a diamond-cutter of a hard-on.

In spite of having seen enough of it yesterday and last night, and with Kelly's having already taken it for a spin orally, they both still stared at my erect cock with wide-eyed wonder for a time before I moved to the edge of the seat and spread my legs to accommodate Penny. As Penny was moving into place, I asked Kelly where she had learned to give oral sex so well.

She said, "I had never done it before last night. I've read about it in those stories on the web and I guess I got enough of an idea about what was involved to get my first one sort of right."

I said, "'Sort of' doesn't even begin to describe what you did last night. That was just fantastic! After experiencing that, I just can't believe that you have no more experience than that. You were just great! A natural!" I realized that I was gushing and falling out of my dominant role.

Kelly recognized it as well and with a slender smile, she said, "Master Ron, please do not allow your amateur slave to get too prideful in her ability to give blowjobs." All three of us snickered at that comment.

"Wait!" Kelly cried suddenly. She stood up quickly and ran around the hedge toward the house. While we waited, Penny examined my cock and explored it with her fingers. In about five minutes Kelly returned with Dad's digital video camera and the elongating tripod. Penny and I showed our immediate apprehension at the idea of recording any of this. I mentioned that we might get everyone in hot water if this ever got out, since Penny was younger than the age of consent, sixteen. Believe me; every guy in my high school was well aware of that magic number.

"Master Ron, this is a very important event; probably one of several." Kelly actually blushed again as she said this. "I would ask that you try to preserve these moments for all of us. They might even come in handy when you try to show Dad how to take charge later. Although I know that he has so much more sexual experience than we do, he may not have the experience in what we need for him to have now, given the current situation, in order to get Mom under control."

Kelly looked down and away as the camera was finally in place. Her blush was as red and as lovely as any I had seen. She said softly, "And I have found out that I ... well ... okay, I'm turned on like crazy at the idea of being able to watch this again later."

I sighed and looked at Penny. She just shrugged and nodded. I said, "Okay, but we damned sure have to hide the memory cards and any DVDs we make until we really need them; or until Dad is eighty and too feeble to kill us."

She checked the aim of the camera and then returned to helping Penny.

Penny had positioned herself between my legs on her knees and said with mock severity, "Please! I need more solemnity here. I'm about to give head to my master for the first time." She did not sound solemn. The little minx was glowing with excitement. She reached out with her hand to cup my balls and I groaned. Then she went directly for my cock with her mouth.

"Be careful," instructed Kelly. "You want to prolong this and make it memorable for both of you, even without considering the video being recorded. In fact, I would think that anytime you do this you want to make it memorable. I know that whenever I do this from now on, after reading some more about this on the web and seeing Master Ron's face last night afterward, I want to be the face that comes to mind for years afterward for any guy that I do this for. Even to a sex slave, the power of instilling such an intense lingering sexual memory can be an addictive drug." If I were not so caught up in the erotic sensation of Penny's hand and mouth on my genitals at that moment I might have wondered how my sixteen-year-old sister had become so astute in the ways of a courtesan, and so quickly.

Penny had slowed down and begun simply to kiss and lick around my groin area. I could not help but squirm at the delightful sensations she was causing me. After Kelly instructed her how to tease with the tongue for a while, she had Penny engulf my dick slowly and sensually with her lips. Penny pursed her lips tightly together and placed them at the tip of my cock. She leaned in to let the pressure of my hard cock press her lips apart until she had taken about three inches in her mouth. Finally, she began to move slowly up and down the length with her mouth.

Kelly reminded Penny to use her tongue on the underside of my cock at the same time that she was moving her lips tightly all around it. After a while, Penny tried to take more of my cock into her mouth. When the tip hit the back of her throat she would gag. Kelly coached her to try to swallow on the down stroke so that she could try to fool and suppress her gag reflex. Penny tried that a couple of times until she got the hang of it. Soon she was not gagging.

I could not take in the details that Kelly was teaching Penny at the moment. I was otherwise engaged in the wonderful sensations. I would only be able to reflect later that Kelly really had studied up on the fine art of blowjobs in preparation for all of this.

I felt the end approaching after only about two minutes and I told her. "Soon, Penny." Kelly quietly urged Penny to back off and form a seal with her lips around the head of my dick and work the rest with her hand quickly. I laid my head back and lifted my ass when the eruption happened.

That sensation never gets old; the one where your whole body seems to want to try to squeeze itself through that small opening in the end of your dick. I must have spurted seven or eight times before I stopped and was able to look at Penny. Bless her heart, she was holding it all in her mouth and her cheeks were only slightly puffed.

Kelly warned her not to move too suddenly and to be careful with the sensitive head of my cock when she withdrew. Kelly also prompted her that the texture of my cum might be a bit slimy but that she should begin to swallow slowly and in small gulps so that she would not gag. Penny looked at Kelly and nodded and then at me and smiled as she began to swallow.

When it was all down she furrowed her brow and licked her lips. She said, "You know it really isn't all that bad. I mean I tasted it after I jerked him off yesterday." Then she looked at Kelly and got a sly look on her face. "I can see what you mean about the power trip of being able to do this well enough to become a permanent memory in a guy's brain."

She looked up at me with a put-on innocent expression and said, "Does my master think that this first oral effort by his lowly slave might somehow be memorable at a later date?"

I just shook my head and leaned forward to kneel so that I could be at her level. I wrapped by arms around her naked body and said, "Penny, that was so ... wonderful ... and memorable ... and ... everything about this strange situation will be memorable. But that memory will be one of my all-time favorites."

I put on a fake stern expression. "And all my blowjobs in the future had better be as good as or better than that one. Understand?" We all had to laugh at that.

I suggested that we get in the pool for a few minutes and cool off physically and emotionally. Kelly paused the video camera and we walked into the pool from the steps in the shallow end. I did not really lose my erection fully, even after that recent blast. The sight of my sisters' tits seeming to float at the surface of the pool was one of those memorable moments as well and it kept my cock hard as we cooled off and enjoyed the glow of the moment.

We swam and waded for about twenty minutes but there was not much talk. We knew that we loved each other in a different and more exciting way now. New boundaries had been drawn and crossed already. Each of us realized what the next step involved, but we did not want to ruin the moment by mentioning it out loud.

I knew from what I had read in Mom's email last night that we did not have a lot of time to get on with becoming adept at all of this. We might have just a couple of weeks; we might only have days before things came to a head.

I looked at my watch. They both saw me checking the time. We still had a couple of hours before we were in any danger of my parents coming home.

I saw Penny and Kelly trading looks and smiles that were ... shy, and what could almost be described as visually virginal. God! They were so beautiful and alluring when they did that! At that moment, I had a glimpse of what I l could only imagine I would be seeing in about five or ten years on the face of my eventual mate on my wedding night. The imagery was that intense! I was in the full-blown boner mode after that. I just wish now that we had not paused the video recorder after the blowjob. That look on their faces was exquisite and absolutely priceless!

I turned to exit the pool. Kelly was right behind me. Penny stayed in the pool for a few more seconds. I saw the two of them exchange a silent look before Kelly turned and looked me in the eye. She smiled at me with a look of love and resignation and said simply, "I think it is time, Master Ron. I'm ready if you are."

I knew that she meant intercourse. It was time at last for us to fuck. I could not be absolutely sure just how much she necessarily wanted it, but she was damned sure prepared to do it. She was a woman on a mission now and she was determined to prepare herself, her sister, her brother and master, and later perhaps her own father to perform whatever acts were necessary to try and save her family.

I was still almost overwhelmed with the love coming off her in waves. She trusted me. She was giving herself to me like I would imagine a woman does not usually do; definitely like most sisters do not do.

I promised myself at that moment that I would do all in my power to treat this moment and this offer as a precious gift from her to me. I would offer my best effort to her as a reciprocal gift as well. I wanted this moment to be so special; master and slave roles be damned! This was a loving moment; not some role-playing event moving your player one step closer to the castle that holds the power crystals.

This was my sweet unselfish sister; and for a while this afternoon, my lover.


As we got back to the lounge chairs, I pulled a couple of the cushions off and placed them on the hard surface so that we could do this with some softness under us in direct view of the camera. Penny followed us after a few seconds so that she could adjust the video angle as necessary during the intimate act in which we were about to engage.

I turned to Kelly and she surprised me by moving smoothly into my arms like any true lover would. She wrapped her arms around me and looked up to kiss me tenderly at first and then fiercely. I returned the favor and we let our tongues duel at least for a full minute as our bodies pressed and we felt the passion build.

Then we broke off the embrace and Kelly first knelt and then lay back on the cushions. I knelt and then lay beside her. I wrapped my arms around her again as we lay there for a moment just savoring the feeling of being with someone I loved in a situation like this. This was so much better than fumbling around on a hard bench in a gazebo with Elaine last year in the dark with most of our clothes still on and worrying about being caught by someone.

Slowly I began to move my hand and gently began to caress her back. She twitched all over with the joyous sensation of being touched erotically in preparation for intercourse. I knew that my first fuck had been a clumsy mechanical effort and had just basically been the eventual placement of tab A into slot B with the natural results. There had been no lovemaking aspect to it at all. I suspected that the same could be said for Kelly's first encounter with Kyle. I was determined to do better than that with Kelly, even though my teenage brain was telling me just to hop on and ride hard.

I pulled my other arm out from around her and had her lie back completely. I caressed her from her neck on down her chest while avoiding her breasts ... as much as I just wanted to jump in and squeeze her tits. She began to make little short gasps as the erotic sensations hit her and as I would touch a spot that was more sensitive than others. When I got to her pubic mound I stopped with the caresses and leaned my face over hers.

I reached up and lightly caressed her shoulders. I began to kiss her lightly on her forehead, followed by her eyelids and nose. I moved to kiss her lips only with a brush of my lips before moving to her neck. She began to squirm a lot then. Obviously, she really liked being kissed on the neck.

I moved down her body once again kissing lightly and avoiding her tits for right now. As much as I wanted release, I wanted this to be as memorable an event for Kelly and for me as possible.

I found out something about myself in this moment. Up to this point, I had only imagined the joy of sex as being MY joy. Like most teenage guys, it was about pumping in and getting it done. I realized now that I was actually getting a highly-charged erotic thrill from bringing enjoyment to the girl I was with slowly! I was opening a whole new vista for myself here. Getting Kelly turned on was giving me a real kick!

I kissed on down to her hips and avoided her pubic region. I gently and slowly kissed my way on down her right leg. She was almost panting now. "When are we going to get on with this? You are driving me crazy with all the preliminaries!" she moaned. In her limited experience, she was used to getting on with it as well.

"That's the whole purpose. Just enjoy it for now. Believe me, I want to get to the main event more than you could ever imagine. But since I call the shots here, I am going to enjoy myself by making you enjoy it a little longer. You are enjoying it, aren't you?" I asked

"Oh, God, yes! It's just ... so ... oh! ... tantalizing and I am so fucking turned on!" she was actually panting louder now. God! She was sexy as she squirmed and spoke in a lusty voice.

I had gotten to her right foot and had begun to kiss and lick her toes. She actually had a miniature orgasm when I did that. Imagine that! Erotic zones in the toes! I repeated the process with the left foot but it did not generate the same level of response. I proceeded to move up her left leg. Once again I avoided her pubic area as I got to her hip area.

I went directly for her left tit licking and kissing under and around it while avoiding her nipple. She began to writhe in an effort to move her nipple under my lips. I kept moving away. After a few minutes I suddenly bit down with my lip-shrouded teeth on her left nipple pretty hard. She cried out and had an immediate writhing orgasm. At least I had to assume from her reaction that it was an orgasm. She let out with a long and loud open-mouthed groan from deep in her throat, and her body shook.

I jumped immediately to her right nipple and got a mild short yipping cry out of her. I was getting immensely pleased with my ability to bring her such pleasure but my own lust was getting hold of me as well. I would not be able to wait too much longer to fuck her, but I knew that first I wanted to do one more thing that I had read a lot about on the internet.

I slid down and put my head between Kelly's wide open thighs. Having seen just how active her body could be in response to her cumming, I gripped her thighs by wrapping my arms around them. I just looked at her perfect pussy for almost thirty seconds as I began to breathe my hot breath on it directly. She groaned again loudly in expectation and longing at this non-touching stimulation of her pussy.

I had seen her pussy up close yesterday. Today I was within inches of it. This was beauty and elegance. This was womanhood. This was hot!

When I leaned in and licked her from her asshole up through her slit all the way to her mound, she came unglued. She screamed out and her ass bucked. She screamed, "Oh, God, yes! Oh, Ron! Oh, God, yes! Don't stop." I licked all around the sides and then along the left and right outer labia. When I buried my tongue deep inside her pussy suddenly, she bucked again lifting her ass off the cushion and screaming my name. She was burning up!

I have to say that I was surprised at my first taste of pussy. It was not the sweet nectar you hear about in those erotic stories and letters. But it was just as pleasing simply from the standpoint of actually licking it and sucking it from the source ... a live woman with a really nice and turned on moisture-generating pussy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.