Mixed Messages
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Hi, Lover:

I had a busy day today. After seeing and walking through about twenty houses today, my feet are killing me. The rest of my body is alive and tingling, though!

Larry and Dave had me so worked up with their moving hands and their probing fingers in the van today. The others could not see what those two were doing to me all during the ride, but I think they may have suspected.

Every time we stopped at one of the houses, one of those two guys was always out to give me a hand ... and a grope ... as I got out. When we loaded back up, one of them was there to perform the same service as I climbed in. They even reached in a couple of times under my skirt with their fingers to tease my pussy through the crotch panel of my panties. Maybe next time I won't wear any panties, so that they will not be so frustrated. I would probably need a towel to sit on so that my pussy will not ruin the seats with all the moisture. They had me so wet!

Who knows? I might even get off on going along with their groping. Of course, if I do, everyone in the van will know what is happening by then. From that point on, there is no telling what might happen at any of the empty houses we visit! Then again, maybe there is! It might even be a lot of fun!

By the end of the day today, I was hornier than I had been lately.

Supper was interesting. Frank showed a nice interest in my sexy dress for a few minutes during the meal; but afterwards, he went to the den to watch baseball while I came up here to type this message to you.

My children were getting along better this evening than I have seen them since I can remember. They seem to be getting really close. It is gratifying to see them mature so well. Ron is maturing very well indeed. I could feel his cock as he hugged me this evening. I guess I can't blame a healthy teenage boy for being horny most of his waking hours. With that nice cock of his, I am sure that he is going to make some woman very happy ... or women. Oh, I know. I'm terrible!

Maybe it was because I am still so high from all the groping today. But when I felt that bulge I could almost visualize dragging him upstairs and fucking him in my own marriage bed! Can you imagine just how depraved that is?

Anyway, I am about to leave for our meeting tonight. I will be giving Frank and the kids the old 'retirement center' excuse so that I can get away for a couple of hours to see you. I am so ready right now to fuck you half to death. I need you to take me like a real man when I get there. Your CuteKitty needs to be fucked and fucked well!

I am starting to feel more and more desperate about getting Frank to take charge in our relationship. I may even decide after you and I finish tonight not to clean myself up so well. That way if Frank tries to get intimate with me later I can make him eat me out first. Then he will be able to taste your cum on me or in me. I know that he would probably hate it, but it would be such a turn on for me! Maybe then he would come to realize my sexual hunger and my needs. I hope so. I do love him so, but I also love your cock and what it does for me. We will just have to see.

Later,
CuteKitty


We all sat there quietly as we finished the message at our different reading speeds. I guess we all read it more than once. From what I could discern, things were about to go to hell pretty quickly around here. Mom was raising the sexual bar pretty rapidly on Dad.

We were all quiet for a few minutes after I closed the message with a click of the mouse. Yeah, I hate touch pads and I use a wireless USB mouse on my laptop.

Kelly was the first to speak. "Well, that is pretty scary. But, based on the lump under my ass right now, I guess that I'm not the only one to get turned on by it." I could not help it. I was turned on and had been ever since Kelly had parked her ass on top of my lap. I told her so.

"Kel, I may not have told you often enough in the past couple of years, but I DO think that you ... both of you ... are really just so fine looking. You two could get all those leftover spaghetti noodles downstairs to stiffen up just by walking by the refrigerator, you are so hot! With your body pressing me like it is and being a horny guy, I can't help but get excited. I'm just hesitant to make any moves on either of you before tomorrow in order to make sure that WE are all sure."

Kelly got up off my lap and stood behind me with her arms loosely draped over my shoulders. Penny got up off the trash can and rubbed the feeling back into her very fine ass.

Kelly must have given Penny some indication from behind me because Penny went to my door and locked it. Kelly then spun my chair around. She looked at me with what the romance writers are all probably envisioning when they refer to a 'smoldering' look. She 'smoldered!' It almost took my breath away.

Kelly said, "Ron, you may decide tomorrow not to do any more of this. If you decide to stop, then you, Penny, and I will always wonder just what could have happened. We will also wonder just whether, and how much, we could have enjoyed sex together, despite the taboos. Regardless of your decision tomorrow, I have made one decision tonight for me."

With that, she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down. I could have stopped her, but I have to be honest. I only made a half-hearted effort. Penny came behind me and put her arms around me, pinning my arms to my side as she kissed and nuzzled my neck.

Kelly meanwhile was pulling my boxers down and off, freeing my stiff, aching cock. Once it was free of its confinement, she reached out and traced her right index finger along the bottom of my cock from my balls to the tip. I almost gave it up right then. Her touch was so erotic!

She stood up and quickly pulled her top off to reveal her gorgeous naked tits. Her nipples were so puffy that she looked like she might be in pain. She followed this by stripping her shorts and panties together down over her hips and thighs letting them drop to the floor.

"I've read in those internet stories that a good cocksucker is supposed to be naked when she gives her master a blowjob." Kelly smiled at me and maintained eye contact as she knelt between my legs.

I wanted this right now more than anything I could think of at that moment! I did not believe that I could say anything to try to dissuade her, nor did I want to. But I still found myself saying in almost a whisper, "Are you really sure?"

She gripped my cock in her right hand. Her smile changed from one of pure lust to a softer smile that radiated love. She simply nodded to reassure me. Then she bent down and licked my left nut.

I lost touch with reality at that point. She finished with the left one and moved to the right one. She was an equal-opportunity nut-licker. As she moved up to lick along the length of my cock she brought up her left hand to cup my balls. She showed me that she really had good muscle control with her tongue. That thing was dancing a tango all around my cock.

Finally she looked me in the eye and lowered her mouth over to knob of my cock and sank down over it as low as she could go on it. Her tongue continued to play with the underside as she started to move her mouth up and down on my dick.

When we had begun educating each other today on the intricacies of our sex organs and how they reacted, I had told her about how sensitive my cock head would be after ejaculation. Now, as I told her I was going to cum so quickly she backed her mouth off, establishing a seal around the sensitive tip and pumped her hand along the rest to help me finish.

I almost lost consciousness; my orgasm was so intense. Penny saw my head go back and my mouth come open. She planted a big kiss on my lips to keep the sound of my moaning from penetrating the door. I heard Kelly snort and gag for a second. When I finally opened my eyes and looked down I could see that she had evidently recovered enough to swallow all of my cum. It looked like she had not lost any of it. She leaned back after swallowing all that was in her mouth and smiled.

There was one last bit of cum that oozed out of the tip of my cock. Penny was quicker on the draw than Kelly and knelt down, and then bent over to lick it off. My butt came off the chair at the sudden feel of her tongue on the hyper-sensitive head of my cock as Penny stood back up.

"I ... I..." was all I could say. Penny knelt low enough to wrap her arms around my neck from my right and hugged me with her tits pressed against my face. I felt Kelly lean in with her hands on both of my thighs and lovingly plant one last kiss on my cock before standing up.

Penny let go and stood up. I looked at each of them in turn. I have to admit that it was much nicer when I looked at Kelly since she was the one that was naked. When I finally spoke, I said, "That was just so fantastic! Kelly, thank you. Thank you too, Penny. I love you both and I hope that none of us ever regrets what we have done today and tonight. And, from the looks of things, what we may be planning after tomorrow."

I stood to pull up my boxers and my shorts. Kelly quickly dressed again, but left her panties off. Once she was dressed and I was seated again, having pulled everything into place, she reached out and handed her panties to me.

She said, "I want you to have these as a keepsake. I want you to remember tonight. I also want you to show them to me in years to come as a reminder of tonight so that I can remember just how much I love you right at this moment." Her smile was simply dazzling and her eyes glistened.

I reached out with my left hand for the gift she was offering. With my other hand, I pulled her to me as I stood. I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her tightly. I reached down and pulled her chin up. I gave her as passionate a lover's kiss as I could muster. It started out as tender but she reached behind my head and pulled me in with intensity and began to probe with her tongue. I had to pull away when I felt my cock starting to harden again. I looked at her intently and said, "I love you so much. Thank you."

"Hey, 'bout me?" Penny said with the universally recognized phony pout of a younger child being left out of something. Kelly and I both chuckled.

I reluctantly released Kelly and then reached out and gave Penny just as nice a kiss and hug as I had given her older sister. I looked into her face and said, "I love you, too, Penny. Thank you as well."

After they left the room, I read Mom's latest email again. I was exhausted, and thinking about Mom's being out there somewhere right now banging some guy who was not Dad had my mind in turmoil. It almost felt like she was cheating on ME. I was feeling just a touch of mental anguish, sort of like one of those schmuck cuckold husbands that I read about in those silly erotic stories on the internet. Except that I was really feeling it on Dad's behalf.

When I went downstairs to get a drink of water in the kitchen I looked down the hall toward the den. I could hear the voices of Buck and McCarver coming from the television. Dad was still watching the game.

When I went in to tell him goodnight, I could see that he must have had a hard day. His bottle of beer was only a third of the way down on the table next to him. His eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted. I smiled at him with love along with a mixed feeling in my heart of pity and sympathy.

By the time I had turned to go back upstairs to bed, I had made my decision. I was going to push ahead with whichever of my sisters would help me to try to convince Dad to take charge and make Mom's fantasies come true. It would probably be hard on him at first; but it had to be done.

He had to be convinced of the problem. He had to see that my sisters and I had a workable, although unorthodox, solution to that problem. Then it was up to him. He would have to assume the leadership at that point. His future happiness and that of Mom and the rest of us depended on it.


The next morning I watched Mom and Dad kiss and hug each other before departing separately for their work places. I had calmed down a little bit with the help of a good night's sleep. I just shook my head at the secret that only my sisters and I knew ... besides Mom and her slime ball lover, that is.

Even having never met him, I hated him. I hated what he was doing with Mom. I hated what he was doing to Dad in the process. I hated what he was doing to my sisters and me now that we knew of his existence. I hated the idea of him. I had hated the idea of his presence in my family's life from the moment I had become aware of his existence for the first time just ... was it only three days ago?

This was the morning of truth for Kelly, Penny, and me. I had decided to go ahead with our plan. I just prayed silently that my sisters would not hate me for years to come if they decided to go along.

Most mornings in the school week we stop at a local fast food place for breakfast biscuits, orange juice, and flavored coffee. This morning was one of those mornings. Strangely I had not seen or heard a peep from either of my sisters yet. Usually they were down already to see Mom and Dad off. Today they seemed to be waiting deliberately for Mom and Dad to leave before making their appearances. I was just about to go up and get them when I heard footsteps in the upstairs hallway and on the stairs.

I realized that they had made their choices, and why they had waited for our parents' departure before coming down, when I saw them reach the bottom of the stairs and turn toward the kitchen. Each of them had done up her hair into a nice arrangement on top of her head. Their makeup was done to a tee. Their outfits were a little nicer than typical school fare. But most telling of all ... they both wore the black ribbons around their throats with which they had indicated their submission to me the day before.

They were so fucking beautiful! Each of them had on a nice blouse that was somewhat thin. I could tell that they were not wearing bras, but then a lot of girls at school by-pass that dress code requirement. The school administration is pretty lax on enforcing that rule so that they don't have to send home about one-third of the girls each day. I could discern Kelly's and Penny's nipples poking through a bit.

They had on short skirts that were well above their knees. But once again, even though most girls at school wore pants or shorts, this was not really any sluttier than the clothes worn by some of their friends. I decided that we would have to work on their wardrobes a bit. After all, my slaves needed to be distinct among the other girls at school. Didn't they?

They put their back packs on the breakfast bar and looked at each other for a second. Then they smiled broadly at each other and then at me. They knelt in the kitchen floor and each girl reached out to take one of my hands. They each planted a kiss on my hand. Kelly said on behalf of both of them, "We have both agreed to continue to be your slaves, Master Ron."

Penny nodded as well. Then she said, "All we ask right now is that we get going so that your slaves don't miss breakfast and starve, Master."

We all laughed as I had them stand. We shared a group hug and I told them to get in the car. We would all sit together in the front with Penny in the middle. I would drive this morning.


I had worried that we would be running behind schedule this morning. But I saw that we were among the early arrivals at the fast food place. As we got out of the car, Penny slid out the driver's side with me giving me a nice shot of her light blue panties. She stood and reached for my hand to get my attention. Kelly got out the passenger side and went around the front of the car to wait for us before going inside.

Penny looked up at my face. "Ron, you have got to stop holding back because we are your sisters. All I ask is that you don't get us sent home from school or kicked out. We still have hopes of going on to good colleges. Except for that, you need to BE the master. We have resigned ourselves to that. After finding out what Mom was doing to Dad behind his back last night, we are even more determined. So, please; let's do this right." I looked up and got a slight nod from Kelly.

I could tell from Penny's expression that she was still just a little afraid. I could sense that her fear was not so much from having submitted to me but from thinking about Mom's evident increasingly flagrant infidelity.

Caring only a little bit at that point who saw me I reached down and squeezed Penny's ass. I bent down and kissed her quickly on the lips. If any of my friends or their friends had seen me grope and kiss my sister like that, the story would have been all over school as quickly as it took for one of our friends to update his or her Facebook page. As I turned toward the door to the restaurant, I was relieved to note that I did not see any witnesses around.

Before I opened the door, I looked at both of them and gave them their first order of the day. "Starting immediately, your knees are not allowed to be any closer together than six inches at any time when you are sitting anywhere. Just imagine a dollar bill stretched between your knees. If I catch them any closer than that or if I ask anyone in your classes if they have seen them any closer, you will be punished later. Are we clear?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.