Asuka - Cover

Asuka

Copyright© 2011 by Nasteeboy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sexy nerdy roomate and how she fell into the trap I planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   Rough   Sadistic  

Several months passed and I was getting bored of going over there to abuse Asuka all the time. Also life was getting expensive and I was really starting to struggle with making ends meet. At a certain point one afternoon, the obvious came to me. It was time to turn Asuka out. I knew it was a nasty thing to do to a girl, even one as dumb as Asuka, but the situation had gotten to be such that there really wasn't much other recourse. I knew also that it was going to be hard for the girl to be used as a whore at first, but I figured if you look at all the millions of whores in the world, they all had an innocent 'breaking in' stage that they got over eventually and then they got on with the dirty business of being whores. I figured it would be the same for Asuka.

I had to work out how to start bringing in customers without risk of getting done for it, so I decided to use the matchmaking sites on the internet, which are really advanced in Japan. There are no more street walkers in this country as of ten years ago. Everything operates underground via the net. Well I took some sexy naked photos of her and told her I was doing it just for fun. The next day I posted them on a popular whoring site that fronted as a coupling venue. I got a set of hits from horny men all over the city and decided to set her price at 30,000 yen, which is about 300 USD. I told Asuka we were going for a drive and that a friend of mine wanted to meet her and have sex. I figured this would be the easiest way to bring her into it, and that eventually she could figure out what was going on. I took her to the hotel where the client was and told her to wait in the car. I went to his room and got the money, then I called Asuka and told her to go to room 418. I told her also that I needed her to come down to the lobby in exactly one hour. actly one hour.

I waited in the hotel lobby sipping on a glass of cognac, and sure enough, she showed up right on time. I ushered her out the door and told her that unfortunately there was one more friend of mine in a different hotel down the street, who needed her sex tonight, too. She went through this the same way as the last one and came to the lobby on time again, but when I said that I was really sorry, but there was actually one more guy tonight and that would be the last one, she reacted by breaking into a tantrum. I had to escort her out of the lobby hastily.

"These people aren't your friends!", she fumed at me.

"I know what you're doing to me and I just can't do it! I can't bear it!!"

I knew a lot about pimping girls from some research I had been doing, and it looked to be a very rough game that mainly street punks were adept at. I knew also that these people often resorted to violence with the girls in order to break their spirits and keep them down and manageable. I didn't want to go about it this way with Asuka, so I chose to 'papa' her, consoling her with a big hug and wiping her teary bangs out of her eyes. need you to do this for me. As a personal favor, just for a very short time. I promise you it will all end soon."

She shook her head no and bawled some more, but over the course of about an hour I was finally able to concede a meager nod out of her, and we were off to the next hotel in short order.

I kept her busy all that night and the next and the next as well. I had read that one important thing about beginning whores was to never give them a break or a day off, lest they should have time to reflect on what is happening to them and try to escape. Soon I was back in black and I decided to give myself over to pimping Asuka full time. When she had her period I would let her rest until it was over, but i always kept her around me. She was my new little goldmine. I told her never to let a customer go in her ass because her bottom was mine, it was my territory. From then on, I only fucked her in the ass, because I knew her pussy was being made foul by the public. The labia around her pussy became black from the constant usage. She was turning into a really filthy young woman, but a goldmine none the less.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.