Saving Sister - Cover

Saving Sister

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

Kathleen was caught completely unawares. Upset at the way Mark had marched her out of the house in a very uncharacteristic way, his little speech in Julie's kitchen left her almost catatonic. Julie and Kim were upstairs, out of sight.

"Kathleen, Honey, you know I love you with all my heart. What I am about to do hurts me more than you can know. Things just have not been going well for you, and I have not been able to do anything to help you. As you must know, Julie has had some of the same problems. What Bud is about to do to you, he has already done with Julie and with Kim. As of now, being my wife is only your second priority. You are now Bud's slave. He gave her a tearful kiss and ceremonially handed a collar to Bud. Bud put it on her neck and led her down to the basement.

Kathleen's introduction to slavery was remarkably similar to Julie's. The biggest difference was that she had not had the same long-term fantasies about intimate contact with Bud as her sister and niece had had. Thus, the undressing, the bathing, the drying, and the application of body lotion were more disturbing. However, they were no less arousing. If anything, Kathleen reacted even more strongly to his touch. He actually wondered if he would be able to complete the pubic shave, at least without nicking her in a very, very tender place. Her reactions were that strong.

As with the others, Bud had to contrive reasons to assign punishment strokes. She was extremely embarrassed about her unsightly fat rolls. Attempts to hide the fat from him gave him a natural reason.

After the bathroom session, the shave, the punishment, the pictures, and finally the masturbation with him between her legs, there was no doubt that she was just like the other Lewis women. She absolutely could not keep still because of her arousal.

"Slave Kathleen, do you wish Mark was here?"

"I've been so bad to him! I've been a terrible wife!"

"If you fail to say 'Master' again, I will have to assign more strokes. What would you do if Mark was here?"

"I would ask permission to go to him, Master."

"Go to him and do what?"

"F ... f ... have sex with him, Master."

"But you haven't wanted to, lately."

"I ... I ... I really wish I could right now, Master."

"Mark is waiting in Kim's bed. Go to him."

Bud felt more drained than even the first day with both Kim and Julie. Unfortunately, there was no chance to crash. Kathleen had barely gotten upstairs when Karin and Gloria arrived, announcing that they had three single beds in a D-House van, along with all the bedding.

Kim and Julie came down from upstairs, just as Ed and Bud were bringing in the first box spring. "I know you'll have to punish me, Master, but I don't care!" Julie almost shouted. She literally jumped up on Bud, threw her arms around his neck, kissed him soundly, and began sobbing out "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" over and over. There was no way Bud could punish her for that.

Between the two men and four women, the three beds were soon set up out in the open at one end of the large family room. Bud let the slaves decide who was in the middle. Julie was the obvious choice.

That night, Julie would not get to go to Ed. Karin and Gloria thought it was important for both Kim and Julie to be downstairs to greet Kathleen.

Karin, Gloria, Ed, and Bud were in the den when Mark almost staggered in. It was his first introduction to the women and they took a while to explain their role. He gained immensely in their estimation when he said "I hope I can look to the two of you for some professional help. Obviously, there is a lot I don't understand about my wife. I don't ever want this to happen again."

"We'll be happy to help you," Karin assured him. "Just be aware that this is a learning project for us, as well. Are you already convinced that this is the right move? It was sprung on you very suddenly."

"I'll bet you know what happened upstairs because it probably happened to Ed the first night, too," Mark said. "I ... I ... had almost given up on that part of our marriage. A session like that after months of deprivation will make a believer out of any skeptic. I guess I don't really want to know what you did to get her so worked up, Bud."

"He did what I convinced him was necessary to establish himself as her master," Gloria said. "He did no more or no less than he did to his sister and his mother."

"The introduction to slavery was almost identical for the three of them," Bud added. "I even used most of the same words."

With a chuckle, Mark commented "I don't think words had much to do with the way Kathleen wrung me out. Do you have to be a certain age to get a prescription for Viagra? Can either of you prescribe it for me."

Everyone was ready for a good laugh, and it lasted a while. As they were breaking up, Karin said "Mark, let's put off your seeing Kim and Julie for a day or two. It would be good to keep the focus on Kathleen as much as possible."

"Actually, this timing is perfect," Mark replied. I leave late tomorrow afternoon and return Thursday late. I had to get Carol to be there for the kids. Actually, they'll be at Carol and Chet's most of the time. With both Josh and Sara driving, everything should work out."

"What did you tell them about Kathleen?"

"I'm afraid I wasn't very truthful. They're willing to wait, though. They know what their mom has been like."

"Oh, that IS perfect. The only problem will be no outlet for Kathleen when she gets horny again."

"Do you think she will, or was that just because of the shock of the first day?" Mark asked.

Ed answered "Incredible as it may seem, it could happen every night."

"Can you take care of her, Bud?" Mark asked.

"You can't mean that!" Bud challenged.

"Bud, I don't think you can understand what tonight meant to me. I thought I had lost something wonderful and precious, but it's back. If not being able to relieve her pent up arousal sets her back, then I would rather see someone else take care of her. If you have sex with her, I know she will consider it a wonderful reward, and I will not worry about any long-term problems."

"Mark, I just can't," Bud started to say, "It's just..."

"It's just that Kim desperately wants him to do her, but he does not feel he can," Gloria interrupted. "If he did Kathleen, it would cause problems with Kim."

"That's not the only reason, Gloria," Bud insisted. "I feel like I am already crossing a lot of lines, here. There are some that I believe have to be honored."

"I respect that, Bud," Mark said. "Just promise me that you will do what you can if she gets in another frenzy. If you can't have intercourse with her, do everything else. Please! I think this is critical to me getting my wife back. I would not feel right asking your dad to do anything. Not because of jealousy, but because of his commitment to Julie. Think of it this way, Bud. Kathleen is not fully my wife right now. She is your slave woman, first."

"But that won't always be true, Mark," Bud countered. "When the crisis is over, then, what will you think about what I might do with your wife? There is already enough to worry about." Mark just put his arm around Bud's shoulder and gave him a quick hug.

It was getting late, but Karin and Gloria really wanted to meet with Kathleen right away. They thought that her initial reactions were extremely important. With Bud's command to be completely honest and open, Kathleen joined the two in the den.

Karin spent several minutes explaining who they were and why they were involved. Then, she asked "Kathleen, why do you seem so upbeat and animated, rather than embarrassed and humiliated?"

"Oh, I'm embarrassed because I look so awful. But I just had the best sex with my husband in a long time. I've been a terrible wife that way, lately."

"Why was it different tonight?"

"Well, I got really excited with Bud touching me."

"It didn't upset you that Bud was touching you in places only Mark should touch?"

"Well, yes, at first. But I couldn't stop him, and it did feel really good."

"Are you hoping that Bud won't touch you like that any more?"

Kathleen blushed brightly and made two aborted attempts at speech before she was able to say "I ... I don't have any control over that. I'm just a slave. He can do whatever he wants to me."

Here, Gloria spoke for the first time. "Kathleen, tell me honestly; do you want Bud to rub body lotion all over you again?" Kathleen could not meet Gloria's eyes, but nodded. "Do you want him to shave your pussy again?" An even brighter blush accompanied that nod. "Do you want Bud to fuck you?"

That made Kathleen gasp, then she started to cry softly. "You have such beautiful bodies. When you look like I do, if someone you like is willing, it is hard to turn them down."

"Don't you think Mark would be hurt? Angry?"

"Y ... yeah. That's why I couldn't let Bud. I don't think he would try, anyway."

"Oh, why do you say that?" Gloria probed. "Because of your weight?"

"I just think Bud is too, um, how do I say it? Principled. That's why."

"But not too principled to touch you like he already has?"

"I guess that is just part of having a slave," Kathleen stated.

"How do feel about having to be a slave? Does it make you angry?"

"Oh, no! Bud is going to make me sexy again. I can't be angry about that!"

"You know, don't you, that more men are going to see you naked? How does that make you feel?"

"Wh ... who else?"

"Ed's brother, Chuck, for one. He is part of Kim and Julie's support group." Gloria took time to explain that idea.

Karin and Gloria watched Kathleen very closely as Karin said "Your father will be part of the support group, too. He will see you often." The flush, the nostril flare, and the unconscious thigh squeeze were what they had expected to see, and they were not disappointed.

"M ... Mom and Dad talked Mark into this, didn't they?" When Karin nodded, Kathleen told them "That is just so unlike them. I don't understand it." Gloria told her the whole story of their session with the Lewises.

"We are thinking about your brother, but we have not decided yet." Kathleen's reaction said that she hoped Ron would be included. Her next comment showed great understanding.

"Ron's not like the other men. He's like us girls."

"Does that mean he shouldn't be in the support group?"

"I'd like it if he was," Kathleen admitted.

"He wouldn't see anything he hadn't seen before, anyway," Gloria said offhandedly, and Kathleen took the bait.

"It's not the same. Back then, we were only ... ahhh ... ummm... !"

"How about Jess? Do you mind her seeing you?"

"Oh, Jess is nice. She's more like Dad."

"What about Marilyn and Gene?"

"NO! NO! Please! I mean, Marilyn's fine, but not Gene. She should divorce him! He's an asshole!"

"That seems to be the official Lewis family opinion," Karin agreed.

"So, Kathleen, what is your overall feeling about becoming Bud's slave?" Gloria asked.

The response was immediate. "It's the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I have hope that I can be the sexy wife I want to be. I get to do something important with my sister. I don't have to worry about what I should be doing today or tomorrow or next week."

"And you love running around naked, right?" Gloria added.

Kathleen's reply was rather belligerent. "Yes, I do! It was so much fun when we were little girls. I guess we never got it out of our system back then. Now, we get the perfect excuse."

"When your pubic hair gets scratchy, do you want it to grow back, or should Bud shave you again?"

The blush said more than the words. "That's my master's decision."

Bud finally ordered the slaves to their new beds, although he was prepared to grant them all of the time they needed to chat and come down from the day. Besides, he needed a shower.

He had just stepped under the spray when the shower door opened and Kim backed in. "Master Bud," she said over the noise of the water, "your slave requests the privilege of washing her master. Slaves Julie and Kathleen have requested to share my punishment if this request displeases you."

Just once, Bud wished he could be really ready for what the women came up with. On the other hand, one of the reasons he loved them all was their spirit. The question at hand, though, was whether he should let Kim wash him. It was a certainty that she would soon be fondling his hard cock. What would that do to his status as her master? Where was Gloria when he really needed her opinion?

Pushing down the panic, he tried to look at it logically. Washing him in the shower was definitely a type of task a slave might be ordered to do. It would be a way to 'even things up' as far as exposure and touching, while maintaining a credible master/slave relationship. Was his horniness thinking for him, or did this all make sense. He damn sure was going to get himself off. It was just as sure that she would eagerly do it for him.

In a way, Kim had been the neglected one that day. She was, after all, the reason the whole circus got started. There was no doubt that his giving in would make her day - her month - her year, maybe. What about incest? Hah! That was more and more becoming just a word.

"Slave Kim, masturbate me to completion first, then wash me thoroughly. I will tell you if you need to masturbate me again later." If Gloria told him this was a huge mistake, it would only happen this once.

It looked like Kim had a small come as she almost shouted "Yes, Master". Her hands were around his nearly hard cock a fraction of a second after his permission. She knew what she was doing, he was in need, and just the thrill of the situation had him coming very quickly.

As she washed him, starting with his hair, her touch spoke 'love', just like Cassie's had done. He was hard again when she finished and he asked her to get him off once more. It took longer, but because he had no reason to try to control himself, he let it happen.

"Slave Kim, dry off, tell the other slaves what happened, then tell them I want to talk to you in my room. Assure them we will not have sex, then go in my room and wait."

After Bud dried himself, he got the toys that Gloria had given him from beneath some washrags in the bottom of the linen cabinet. At the time she gave them to him, he could not see himself ever using them. Tonight, it just seemed right.

He was making things up on the fly, and he did not like that, but he felt that Kim needed some special attention. By ordering her in the shower, he had kept at least the illusion of their roles. He thought he could continue in that vein.

As he entered the room, having donned his sleep shorts, he closed the door and ordered "Slave Kim, get on your elbows and knees on the bed with your ass toward me." When she was in position, he took the lubricant tube and began spreading some around her anus. It was a bit cool, and she flinched, but she seemed to understand that this was ritual.

When she appeared to be well lubed, he took the slender anal dildo and began working it in. When she began making noises, he ordered her "Slave Kim, do not let the other slaves hear that anything sexual is happening."

"Y ... yes, Master," she managed.

"Slave Kim, masturbate yourself."

"Y ... yes, Master."

He worked the anal dildo in and out gently for a few minutes. He checked several times to see if her vagina was lubricating. All the while, he held the tip of the larger dildo under his arm to warm it. When he thought she was wet enough, he worked the vaginal dildo in, warning her to keep quiet.

For a few minutes, he worked both dildos in and out while she pummeled her clit with increasing energy. With one more warning to silence, he let go of the small probe and turned the vibrator knob on the large one. He had timed it well, and she orgasmed with groans, whimpers, and stifled cries.

When she subsided, it was obvious that she was unable to maintain her position. Winging it again, he grabbed a pillow and helped her onto her back with the pillow under her bottom. This allowed room for the small dildo to stick out without being forced farther in. Kneeling beside her, he resumed thrusting the larger probe, leaving the vibration on.

As she looked up at him, he could tell that she was not completely with him. "Slave Kim, is your clit too sensitive?" She just shook her head and he let it pass. "Can you come this way without masturbating yourself?" He let that nod go, too, and started thrusting the larger dildo vigorously. Rather awkwardly, he reached under her with the other hand and just moved the small one around so she knew it was there

She had not lied. It took about five minutes, but she did crash into another orgasm, and afterward, it was obvious that she was done. He rolled her onto her side and off of the pillow, but left both dildos in place while he pondered what to do next. Deciding that he had already 'served' her, in a way, he got a wet cloth and a towel, removed both probes, and wiped and dried her crotch. Having lifted her almost dead weight, he got her under the covers on one side of the bed.

Going out into the main room, he stopped when the sisters went silent and stared at him. "Kim is exhausted and will be spending the night in my bed. We did not have intercourse, and we will not. I suspect you two have much to talk about. Try not to let us hear you in my room."

"Yes, Master," came from both of them, and he went back to his room.

It took about ten minutes before Kim managed to plead "Permission to speak, Master."

"Free talk time, Slave Kim."

With that, she fairly dove on top of him, kissing him fiercely. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said, punctuating each with a kiss.

"For which one?"

"Both!"

"Well, you have been a bit neglected today and you are going to have Mark and maybe Ron seeing you. I know that doesn't please you too much," he said.

"Oh, Mark is fine. I'm kinda looking forward to that. So, this was kind of makeup, huh?"

"In a way," he admitted.

"Does that mean it won't happen again?"

"As long as you don't get horny again, I shouldn't have to do this again," he teased.

"But I'm horny almost all the time!" she complained.

"I know, and you don't have a husband around for relief. Did this help make up for it?"

"I'd still rather it was you, but it helped a lot," she answered.

"Good. Would you be able to do that to Kathleen? Get your mother to help you?" he asked.

"Why not send her to Mark?"

"He will be out of town all week. If she gets as worked up as your mother did after her first few back rubs, she..."

"I got just as worked up, don't forget," she insisted.

"I realize that. Anyway, Mark asked me to do anything she needed so she would not regress while he was gone. Well, you know my limits."

"Yes, dammit! I do know them. But you could still do to her what you just did to me," she declared.

"But, if you two did it instead, I would feel better about my relationship with Mark."

"I'll bet Gloria will just tell you to do it yourself. It's just for this week, anyway. Say, you gonna let Mom wash you?"

"I think that's going too far?"

"If you shave her pussy, it's fair to let her jerk you off."

"It's not that simple, Kim. I think that's enough free talk, so..."

"Wait ... wait! Can I stay all night?"

"Yes, but just tonight."

"Can I hold your penis?"

With a sigh of resignation, he told her "Tell you what; let's keep free talk time until morning." Almost immediately, he wondered if he had made a big mistake. By that time, though, he did not want to change his command. She rammed her hand into his shorts to grasp his limp penis, then laid herself practically on top of him. "Cassie told me to do this for her if I ever got the chance. I told her I sure would, but it would be for me. Rub my bottom, please."

"Kim, will you promise that this won't keep you from being a proper slave when free time is off?"

"Yes. I need to be a slave, and I know it," she answered. "If I can just have some times like this..."

"Losing Kevin hurts a lot, doesn't," he asked.

Her initial silence surprised him, before she said. "Maybe it's just my anger speaking, Bud, but I've been doing a lot of thinking about Kevin. Yeah, I know I really screwed up, but it's almost certain that I would go through a rough time somewhere in my life. It's kinda like he just stood back and wrung his hands, then dumped me when I got to be too much of an embarrassment. He sure didn't go all out to try to save me, like you did. Maybe I'm naive to think that the love of a future husband should be as strong as the love of a brother."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.