Saving Sister - Cover

Saving Sister

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

Bud and Ed just looked at each other for a moment, shaking their heads. Bud said "Slave Kim, go and tell the women to come and talk to us as soon as they decide what should be done."

It was at least fifteen minutes before Gloria came into the study. "Bud, just put the collar on her and take her downstairs. Do about what you did with Kim. Ed, I think right now it would be best if you just stay out of sight. She will feel enough shock and guilt being taken over by Bud. If you are around, she might just break down. We did not guess how far into depression she had already gone."

"We didn't either," Bud assured her. "What about Kim? Should she be down there with us, or not until later."

"Later, definitely," Gloria said. "You need time to establish the relationship between you and Slave Julie without interference."

"It's not a relationship," Bud declared. "It's her doing what I tell her to, period."

"That's the spirit, but we both know that's bullshit, in reality. We're talking about your mother and sister here. Love absolutely intrudes. Trust me. I know."

"Do you have another collar?"

"Just use Kim's. Kim doesn't even need the symbolism. Karin will have Julie in the kitchen in a few minutes. Wait there for them."

Bud had little time to think what he was going to say to his mother. His rational mind told him that he should just say exactly what he had said to his sister. The other side of his brain insisted that there was nothing rational about the entire situation. Rationality could not obliterate the years of mother/son interaction. Gloria was right; love absolutely intrudes.

Then, the time for thinking about what to do was past and the time for doing was at hand. It was immediately apparent to Bud that his biggest challenge was going to be ignoring the sympathy that wanted to well up in him. Julie looked about as miserable as a person could look.

Karin pulled him aside briefly and told him "We have not explained much of anything to her. We will be here as long as necessary to talk to her later. Whatever you did to 'induct' Kim worked perfectly. Do the same with your mother. Oh, here is the collar from Kim."

With those words and a rather surprising kiss, Karin put her hand on his ass and pushed him gently toward his mother. For the next couple of minutes, Bud was overwhelmed by a sense of deja vu. Putting the collar on his mother, taking her arm and leading her down the stairs, even her complaining that she had to use the bathroom, all were eerily familiar. The deja vu feeling ended when he was about to declare that she was now his slave.

He just had not thought about what he would call her. 'Slave Kim' was obvious and easy. Somehow, 'Slave Mom' failed to convey any authority. However, neither he nor Kim had ever used their parents' first names.

His little snort was audible. Why was he even wondering about this? She was 'Slave Julie', of course. If he started thinking about their eighteen years as mother and son, he could never pull this off. It was probably the world's weirdest variation of tough love, but it was what he had to do.

It was not a verbatim repetition of what he had said to Kim a few hours earlier, but it was close. "Listen carefully, Mom. Starting right now, you are my Slave Julie. I am in complete control of you. You will obey me instantly, or I will paddle your bare bottom. The deterioration of things in your life stops right now. I will not allow it to continue. You WILL once more be the beautiful, vivacious, sexy wife that Dad cannot keep his hands off of."

It appeared that the Lewis women had a straight connection from their emotions to their bladders. Julie was squeezing her thighs together just like Kim had done. Well, taking advantage of that had worked very well with Kim.

Taking her arm again and leading her into the bathroom, he ordered "Slave Julie, remove your clothes quickly and pee before you wet your pants." When she was standing in front of the toilet, he barked "Slave Julie, take off your pants and panties immediately, or you will earn two strokes from the paddle on your bare bottom!"

Obviously, Julie realized that she would be living naked once Bud declared her 'Slave Julie'. Although she did not seem completely aware of what was happening, she knew enough not to resist getting undressed, and she quickly shed all of her clothes before sitting on the toilet.

Later, Gloria would laughingly suggest that Julie was anxious for the chance to strip for her son. Seeing Kim naked and almost reveling in it may have triggered Julie's exhibitionist tendencies, even enough to overcome concern about her excess flesh. At the time, Bud thought it had more to do with her confusion and discouragement. She seemed to feel that she deserved whatever happened to her.

Whatever the reasons, it looked like Julie was going to be completely obedient. Bud had to decide if or how he could find any justification for spanking her. As he stood in front of her trying to look stern, she let her urine go, and he had his reason to assign strokes. Unbelievably, she shook noticeably as her long stream hissed out. She panted for a few seconds before she could control herself enough to take some paper and wipe when she had finished.

"Slave Julie, stand up and face me." Still a little shaky, Julie did as he ordered. He could see how she was fighting to keep from covering herself, but she seemed to understand that covering up was not acceptable. "There are many, many things you need to learn about being my slave, but we need to address two of them right now. The first important thing is how you speak to me, your master.

"Whenever you address me, it will be as 'Master Bud', unless I tell you otherwise. You will not speak unless I give you permission. The one exception is that you may ask "Master Bud, may I speak?'. When you answer me, it will be 'Yes, Master Bud'. If you do not follow these rules, you will be spanked on your bare ass with a special paddle. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Bud." Though spoken softly, Her answer showed no hesitation.

"Now, Slave Julie, listen to me very carefully. Life as my slave can be very simple. All you have to do is do exactly what I tell you and do it immediately. You do not have to decide if it is right or wrong to do. If I order it, that makes it right for you. Do not even try to decide if you want to do it. As my slave, only what I want matters. Do not worry about what anyone else might think. Only what your master thinks matters to you."

That had been verbatim what he had said to Kim earlier. Because Julie was has father's wife, though, he felt he had to more. "If I do something to your body or if I order you to do something, do not even think about if it is right for a married woman to do with other than her husband. That is not your concern. It is only a concern between me and your husband.

"Being my slave will not be all punishment, either. There will be rewards for obedience and for achieving goals that I set for you. This master loves his slave very much. He wants her to have a happy and fulfilling life. Your life before I made you my slave was dragging you into depression and weakening what has always been an exemplary marriage."

"Slave Julie, do you understand why I have made you my slave? Be sure you respond properly."

"Yes, Master Bud, I understand. Master Bud, may I speak?"

"Yes, you may."

"Thank you for loving us enough to do this for me and for Kim. I will try to be the very best slave I can be."

"You are welcome, Slave Julie. Now, did you have a small orgasm as you were peeing?"

Julie's mouth flew open and she flushed brightly. Just before Bud assigned penalty strokes, she stammered "Y ... Yes, Master B ... Bud. I did."

"Slave Julie, because I own every part of your body, I am the one who decides when you can have orgasms. Admittedly, you were not yet aware of this, however, it is a serious infraction that cannot be ignored. I will, however, be lenient and only assign two strokes as your punishment."

Bud proceeded with the shower just as he had with Kim, only Julie had no problem trying to hide anything. Applying body lotion did not go as smoothly, though. He tried to start with her legs, as he had with Kim. When he was doing her thigh and his had brushed her labia, her knees gave out. He did not think she actually came, but he still had to assign a stroke.

She barely stayed upright when he did her ass, and when he rubbed over her nipples, she collapsed to the floor and shook in obvious climax. Deciding that some mercy was warranted, he assigned only one stroke, rolled her onto her back, and finished putting lotion on her front as she lay recovering.

It was not the most comfortable spot, but he put a folded towel under her head and another towel over her and left her there for about ten minutes. He noticed that the towel supply was nearly exhausted. He had made sure ahead of time that it was well stocked, but he had expected only Kim.

While Julie recovered, Bud did a little of his own. Sitting on the bathroom floor behind her head, he tried not to think about what he had gotten into. One thing that captured most of his attention was his mother's level of arousal. It was hard to imagine what kind of inner tension must have been stored up for her to come so easily without direct genital stimulation. He wondered if he would even be able to complete the pussy shave.

Even after a rest, Julie seemed a bit out of it, but Bud had to complete the takeover. He did the punishment and learning the positions just as he had done with Kim. Julie went through the poses for the pictures almost as if asleep. Maybe that was better because some of the poses were purposely not flattering. With twenty plus extra pounds on her small frame, she did not look very good in any of the poses.

When it came time for the shave, his early concern was validated. Julie had no idea that he would do the shaving. Gloria had not had a chance to explain anything about it. In her astonishment, it was not clear if she understood anything of the careful explanation Bud gave her. What she did understand was that her son's hands were touching and manipulating her most private, most sensitive place.

Guilt, shame, long-repressed lust, and probably some other less identifiable emotions served to amplify the arousal that first built when Bud put the collar on Julie. Of the several women he had shaved, none went off as easily and as often. He ended up making the shave as quick as he could, just because her constant twitching, trembling, and shaking made it difficult and a bit dangerous.

When he had somehow gotten her crotch smooth and lotioned, Bud could easily have decided that Julie had enough stimulation and orgasms. He remembered, though, that Julie and Kim would talk. He had better treat them both the same.

It was not 'masterly' to shake his head in wonderment so his slave could see it, but Bud failed. He had no sooner positioned himself between her wide-spread legs and told her to masturbate than her hands flew to her crotch. In a little over a minute, she crashed into a monster climax and lost consciousness with both hands still at her crotch.

Bud decided not to cover her this time, and she came to in perhaps three minutes. He lifted her to a more comfortable position and told her "Slave Julie, this is free talk time until I tell you it has ended. You may speak freely."

"Was that what you did to Kim?" Julie asked first.

"Yes, it was."

"No wonder she seems so happy. Bud, does your father know what you are doing to us?"

"I wouldn't think of it without telling him."

"But you didn't tell me - I mean at the same time you told him."

Bud paused, let out the breath he did not realize he was holding, and answered. "We realized right away that you and Kim are very much alike. We saw that things that were happening to you and expected that I might have to enslave you."

"Why you and not your father?"

"I think it would be best to talk to Karin and Gloria about that," Bud demurred, then asked "You seem to be taking everything pretty calmly."

"Bud! I came how many times before you told me I could? I wasn't calm at all. God! How can I be talking about this with my son?"

"You didn't seem to mind me seeing your body."

"Neither did Kim. You just surprised her. You know, Honey, mothers have lots of erotic thoughts about their sons."

"So, there was some fantasy fulfillment involved?"

"More than I ever dreamed could happen." At that point, everything seemed to catch up to Julie. Her eyes fought to stay open.

"Slave Julie, free talk time is over. You sleep for a while, then I want you to talk with Karin and Gloria."


Ed had stayed in the study when his wife was brought out for Bud to take over. As soon as Bud led Julie down to the basement, Karin and Gloria headed for the study, with Kim right behind them.

Besides the large office swivel chair, there was a love seat right inside the door of the study and a comfortable side chair. Karin and Gloria took the love seat. Ignoring the side chair that had been left for her, Kim sat right on Ed's lap in the office chair, wrapped both arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

No one had had time to adjust to the many unprecedented situations resulting from female family members appearing naked all over the house. Ed had no idea what to do with his hands, but Kim did.

"Daddy, just pretend I have clothes on and hold me like you usually do," she begged.

Sighing, Ed said "Kim, that's easier said than done. The fact is that you DON'T have clothes on and I could end up touching you places where a father should not be touching his grown, naked daughter."

With a challenging look at the two women, Kim grabbed Ed's hand and, before he could react, placed it right over her breast. She held it there as long as she could against his strength, and when he had pulled away after a few seconds, told him "See, Daddy, there is no place you can touch that I won't love. There is no place you can touch me that I think is wrong."

Showing remarkable agility, Kim turned herself to face her father and wedged her knees beside his legs in the chair. She kissed him quickly on the lips, then took one of his hands in each of hers.

"Don't try to pull away, now, Daddy. I'm just going to put your hands on my fat middle. I want you to squeeze the fat. Maybe you can squeeze it all away."

Ed's panic-stricken look toward the women received only a nod in return. A repeat of the nod clearly meant that he was supposed to comply with Kim's request. It took another moment for him to get control of himself, then he let Kim place his hands on her sides. She responded with the nearest sound to a purr that a human can make. Then, she let herself fall forward and wrap herself around him again.

This time the tears came, and she spent several minutes apologizing. If there was any doubt about how Kim felt about her enslavement, though, she soon clarified it.

"Daddy," she said, raising her head, "If Master Bud says it's all right, will you shave my pussy for me next time?"

Instantly, Ed smacked Kim on her bare bottom. "I need to talk to the ladies, Kim. Wait in the family room, please."

Throwing a dramatic pout worthy of a four-year-old and rubbing her bottom just as dramatically, Kim walked from the room.

"Did you expect a reaction anything like this?" Ed asked as soon as the door was closed.

"I guess we did not really know what to expect," Karin admitted.

"I don't think you should be surprised or concerned, though," Gloria added.

"Really?"

"Yes," Gloria affirmed. "There are a couple of things going on here. For one, most girls have a strong urge to show their bodies to their fathers."

"Adult women?"

"Age doesn't change it. You should feel good about this. That desire in girls only exists when there is real love, admiration, and respect for their father."

Ed just sat and shook his head for a while. Unseen by him, Gloria motioned Karin to make the next point. "I don't know if this naked slavery is going to accomplish anything," he worried. "She doesn't seem subdued or humiliated. She seems almost ... giddy."

"What you're seeing, Ed," Karin offered, "is her expressing a tremendous feeling of freedom."

"Uh, you're going to have to explain that," he grumped.

"I guess Kim really knocked you off balance," Gloria chuckled. "I would have thought you would have this one all figured out."

Karin continued "Kim has felt trapped by her inability to make herself do the right thing in the face of Dawn's manipulations. Now, she knows she will always do the right thing, because Bud will tell her what to do. That's freedom to her."

"Good analysis, Karin," Gloria complimented. "Ed, that's why there are so many who willingly give themselves up as slaves. They're happy to cede all those worries to someone else."

"So, if the nudity isn't working, should we have her dress?" he suggested.

"Oh, no," Gloria replied quickly. "Just because it doesn't seem to bother her, doesn't mean in will not accomplish its purpose."

"Bother her? Hell, she seems to love it," Ed exclaimed.

"It will still be a powerful reminder," Gloria assured him. "It is still essential to the kind of change we are after."

Ed spent a thoughtful minute before commenting "As much alike as Kim and Julie are, do you think Julie is thrilled at being naked for Bud?"

"Well, I imagine she is ashamed of her body right now, but otherwise, yes, she is thrilled," Gloria stated.

"I've got to keep telling myself," Ed muttered, "if I think I know something about women, I really don't know shit."

"Well, hey," Karin laughed, "we women have to have some advantage in the war of the sexes. Gloria and I need to go and talk to Julie as soon as Bud comes up."

They only had to wait a few minutes before Bud came into the study, shaking his head and looking a little dazed. As he sank into the side chair, he breathed out "I think that's about the hardest thing I've ever done!"

The other three all had questions they were dying to ask, but as if by some agreement, they all stayed quiet. Forcing himself to look at his father, Bud told him "I know we talked about the things I would do to her that only you should do. I can't help feeling that if you had been down there with us, you would have stopped it."

"What bothered you so much?" Ed inquired.

"I guess ... I guess it was the way she came so easily and so often." He explained her reactions. "I mean, if anything should be reserved for a husband, it should be that," Bud declared, his upset obvious. "Especially knowing that things haven't been good between you two lately. Then, she reacts like the horniest thirteen-year-old for me."

To everyone's surprise, Ed got down on his knees in front of where Bud sat hunched over. Putting his hand on Bud's shoulder, Ed spoke with great intensity. "Look, Bud; you are doing something for me that I can't do. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel any jealousy. And yes, it makes me a little angry that she will react so strongly for you, but not for me.

"But, when I told you that I could accept what happened between you and my wife, I meant it. I can accept it because I view it as maybe my last chance for the long-term relationship I crave.

"There another factor here, too. Maybe Gloria and Karen will view me as a pervert, but it gives me a thrill to know that another man sees how sexual my wife is. I guess it's kind of like bragging."

Gloria gasped at Ed's words but quickly responded. "God, Ed! You keep surprising me. That is an attitude that most men have, but very few are willing to admit. It goes against the manly possessive image. Bud, many men are amazed when their women actual encourage them to have sex with other women that they select. There are a lot factors involved, but the desire for third-party validation of your mate's sexuality and desirability is a more common feeling than most would admit."

"So ... so it's, uh, maybe reassuring that Mom can react to me - react like she should be to you?" Bud stammered.

Glancing quickly at Gloria, Ed told Bud "It's a way for me to brag to my son, too."

"Huh?"

"It's a way to show you that your old dad didn't just end up with some plain mother and housekeeper for a wife. You discovered that I found myself a red-hot sexpot, the kind you could fall for."

"Damn! Did I ever! Uh, you know, Dad, it seems like every woman I've had much contact with is a red-hot sexpot."

"Bud!" Karin cried. "How can you say that about me?" Then, she and Gloria fell into a laughing hug."

"Well, maybe not every one," Bud corrected himself. "There's Dora. The exception that proves the rule, I guess."

"Bullshit!" Gloria exclaimed. "She's just as hot as any other woman. For some reason, she's just keeping a tight lid on it."

Standing up, once the more solemn mood seemed broken, Ed told Bud "Just like I told you before, Bud. Any limits on what you do with my wife are strictly your limits. If you can give her back to me as the eager lover she was, I'll be forever grateful. It doesn't matter what you have to do to accomplish that."

"I ... I understand, Dad. I just have to have my limits."

"I guess I have to think about limits, too," Ed agreed. "Kim asked if I could shave her pussy next time. That's just too far!"

"Ed, please don't be making any pronouncements like that," Gloria pled. "Remember, we are playing this all by ear, so to speak. We are not at all certain what will happen tomorrow, say nothing about next week, next month."

"No shit!" Bud breathed out.

Gloria went on. "I'm not sure either of you really understand the significance of a claiming ritual like the shaving. You mentioned concern, Ed, that Kim did not seem to be humiliated at all, was not taking this very seriously. Well, I will tell that when a woman has to let a man shave her crotch, it brings home her status very, very forcefully.

"She may think it is the most wonderful thing that could happen because she gets off big time. No matter; the symbolism of ownership is still undeniable."

"I guess that means it should be kept up all through the project, huh?" Bud said with a groan.

"Hey, I'm not buying the downcast look, Buster," Gloria laughed at Bud, "but the answer is yes. I think that their slave status becoming too 'cushy' is a real problem, here. The periodic shaves will be big reminders of what the real situation is."

"Periodic." Bud said. "Dumb question; how often should it be done."

"Short answer; whenever you think it is appropriate," Gloria responded. "Pubic hair seems to grow a little slower than a beard. That means that in two or three days there will be a definite roughness. Because of their hair color, your slaves will be showing a shadow in a week. I would guess most women who stay bald do themselves every three days, or so. Remember, you're the master. It's up to you."

"Let's assume that weekly will work," Bud suggested. "Here's another thought. Would it diminish my authority if I told Mom that I was assigning Dad to shave her. It seems that for the long term benefit, it might be something to consider. Also, wouldn't it really emphasize my authority if I assigned someone to shave Kim, perhaps someone she was not happy about?"

"Interesting," Gloria mused aloud. "We need to talk this whole subject over. Instead of waiting a week, I think you should shave them again Monday or Tuesday for this first time."

"Well, we need to go down and talk to Julie," Karin said, standing up. "Bud, Kim is in the family room. We'll be up in a little while."


When Bud walked into the family room, he found the TV on, but Kim sound asleep on the couch. Carefully laying an afghan over her, he returned to the study.

When Karin and Gloria came back into the study later, their expressions were a combination of amusement and amazement. "My God! Julie is so worked up she would come if you pinched her nipple!" Karin chuckled.

"You know, we are really going to be improvising, here," Gloria lamented. "I had thought that keeping some distance between you and your wife would be the best approach, Ed. Seeing how she is right now, though, I've changed my mind."

"What do you mean?" Ed questioned.

"Go up and get naked and get showered," Gloria instructed. "Pull the covers back. Bud is going to order Julie to come up to you, get on her hands and knees on the bed, and beg you to enter her from behind.

"I want you to act as possessive as you can," Gloria continued. "Remember how Kim wanted you to handle her fat? Well, do that to Julie. Treat her body like a sex toy. Oh, make her come, for sure - as many times as you can. You can finish with some more tender kissing and loving, but don't make it real romantic. This is primarily for sexual release. Then, send her back down to Bud. He will order her not to clean up before she returns."

"Wow!" The men exclaimed simultaneously.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why did you decide on this?" Ed demanded.

Karin answered. "It's obvious that her libido was not seriously depressed. We assumed that it was just one of the problems that slavery would address. After talking about it, we now think that we can use a high level of sexual activity as a motivator to help the rest of the program."

"Well, I'm all in favor of that. She won't be sleeping with me, though?"

"No, we think that 'sleeping at her master's feet', so to speak, is an important symbol of her position," Karin told him. "Also, it's another reminder that she really is a slave."

When Bud got down where Julie was literally pacing around, he almost had to laugh. It was indeed obvious how worked up she was. Her nipples were rock hard and her labia were darkened and puffy.

"Slave Julie, you are to go up to the master bedroom where your husband will be waiting for you. You are to get on the bed on your hands and knees and have him take you from behind. When you are finished having sex, you are to return to me without cleaning up. Do you understand?"

"Y ... yes, Master! Yes!"

"Go!" Bud was again holding back from laughing at his mother. She scampered off like a ten-year-old.

Expecting her soon, Karin and Gloria positioned themselves so they could see without being seen, and shortly, they were the ones restraining laughter. When they talked with Bud, they would all agree on the little girl scamper. Of course, the bouncing of her adult breasts and the jiggling of some loose fat were not at all girlish. They only held back until Julie was out of sight, then they ducked into the study and almost fell on the floor laughing.

"I think we made the right decision," Gloria managed to gasp out.

In the master suite, Ed had hardened in anticipation, but he almost softened when Julie charged in and clambered onto the bed. The way she waved her ass at him, though, and her frantic pleas corrected the softening.

If Ed had ever wondered whether the two psychologists knew what they were doing, what happened next removed any lingering concerns. With his normal courtesy, he felt her pussy, finding it fairly dripping with lubricant. Just his touch caused her to gasp and shiver. Slipping easily into the familiar opening, he took two firm strokes and almost got squeezed out.

Fortunately, he had gotten his hands firmly on her hips, because she screeched and came very hard. Previously, vaginal orgasm had only happened when she was pregnant. On top of that, her first orgasm was usually rather modest. To say that she was aroused was the all-time understatement.

Amazement and trying to hang on were what kept Ed's own ejaculation from being wrung out by her spasming vagina. He did not try to stroke for the thirty or more seconds that her tremors continued. When she receded to little twitches, he began to move in and out.

After several strokes, he remembered the women's instructions to be very possessive, even mauling her loose flesh. Still very uncertain about the wisdom of that, he realized that they had been right on with everything else. Starting at the sides of her waist, he began knead the looseness. Her first reaction was a gasp, but he did not read it as negative.

Spending a while working up and down her sides and back, he realized that she was thrusting back at him more and more vigorously. Bending over her back, he spread both hands over her sagging belly and began moving in little circles. That started her whining, and it just kept going.

Keeping one hand moving her belly around, he slid the other down to find her clit. It was not large enough to grasp between his fingers, but he had found that squeezing the whole area sometimes worked. It definitely worked that time, and she went off again.

Everything about the situation was just strange enough to give Ed unusual control, and he again rode out her climax without ejaculating. By the time she subsided, though, he was feeling that he very much wanted his own release.

After two major events, Julie was more than a little wobbly. Not really planning it out, Ed rolled them to their sides, keeping himself embedded. Not remembering how later, he managed to get her legs up on his shoulders and get on his knees with her on her back. He was now in excellent position to pound her hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.