Saving Sister
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

The timing of Bud's plan for enslaving Kim was excellent. Unfortunately, events conspired to make him move sooner than the plan. The Friday before his planned intervention, Kevin caught Bud on the phone just before Bud arrived at the high school for his afternoon classes.

"Bud, there are rumors buzzing around campus about a party the Tri-Zeds are having tonight. It's supposed to be a BDSM theme. After our talk, I had a girl I know in some of Dawn's classes keep an eye on her. My friend says that Dawn and her gang have been talking about some slaves they will be taking to the party as bondage subjects. I've got a sick feeling about this."

"You were right to call, Kev. Thank you. Do you know where Kim is right now?"

"Well, you know her schedule, and I assume she will be in her two mid-day Friday classes," Kevin answered.

Shuddering to think what might have happened if he had missed Kevin's call, Bud asked him "Is there any way you can keep track of Kim until I get there?"

"Sure, Bud. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. The Tri-Zeds and some of the other houses have really messed up some girls' lives. Call me when you get to campus."

Hesitating only a moment, Bud called his dad and told him what Kevin had said. "It may be nothing, Dad, but at the worst, we could lose any last chance to getting Kim back with Kevin."

"No question, Son. I have Kevin's cell number, and I'll be on campus in about twenty-five minutes. Do we need additional help?"

"Well, as far as we know, Dawn and her friends are the only real threat to Kim. If you could use some police pull to find out where Dawn is supposed to be this afternoon, it would be a good backup move."

"Still sure you don't want to be a cop, Bud? You're right on. I'm bringing a friend to put on the bitch's ass, too. She owes me."

"Seems like everyone in the department owes you, Dad."

"Say, Bud, what about your classes? What about the game tonight?"

"Hopefully, we will just pick up Kim from her second class and bring her home. You know those courses are just fill ins so I can play ball, so no one is worried. The rule is that if I miss Friday classes, I can't play. Worst case, I miss the next to the last game of my career. Dad, it's Kim we're talking about, here."

Forty-five minutes later, Ed, Bud, and Kevin met outside the classroom where Kim was supposed to be. Before father or son could say anything, Kevin told them "She's not in there. I checked. It's a small section, and I could check everyone."

"Where's your friend, Dad?" Bud asked, forcing down the panic he could feel threatening him.

"She goes by Lexi. I sent her to Dawn's sorority. I have Dawn's Friday schedule here, too. How shall we split up?"

A little surprised that his dad was giving him tactical control, Bud didn't waste any time. "Kevin, can you stay here and make sure Kim doesn't come out, then go to her last class?"

"I'll be glad to."

"Dad, do you know what Dawn looks like?"

"Whew! I met her briefly just once. I couldn't depend on recognizing her."

"OK. Pick a place between Dawn's next scheduled class and her house. You act as the control point. Lexi will be calling you, right?"

"Yes."

"Then Kevin and I will coordinate with you, too. I'm heading for Dawn's class. I'll never forget her face. I'll walk with you, Dad. See you later, Kevin, and thanks."

"Seems like he's not ready to completely give up on her," Ed mused when they were out of earshot of Kevin."

"As in love as they were, it's understandable. Dad, this is getting scary."

"It's a long time until that party starts. There's no reason to believe that Dawn would feel the need to be secretive or evasive. Also, we still don't know if there is a real threat to Kim."

"Maybe not, but when Kevin called, I felt an actual chill," Bud said.

"Well, we've got a good plan to either find her or at least keep her away from trouble," Ed assured him, hiding his own concern behind his professional mask.

Five minutes after classes broke, Bud heard from his dad. "Kevin called and said that Dawn just dropped Kim off at her next class. How do you want to handle it? Do we wait to see if there is a real problem?"

"Dad, she cut the other class, probably talking to Dawn. Whether it has anything to do with a bad party or not, she HAS TO be kept away from those girls. Kim is going to be just as upset when I enslave her, whether we catch her red-handed or not. I say we take her home and her training starts then."

"All right. Let's meet by Kim's class. I'll get Lexi to drive my car to the precinct, and I'll drive Kim's car home. You take Kim with you," Ed instructed.

Ed and Bud both thanked Kevin warmly. Bud asked him "Do you want Kim to know that you were involved today?"

With a sigh, Kevin answered "I just don't know, Bud. I can't just shut off how I feel about her, but..."

"Kev, if you decide to stay and let her see you here, I think you had better agree to be involved in her training. Like I said before, that means you are committed to reconciling."

Shaking his head, Kevin reluctantly told them "I just can't. I'm sorry."

"No need to feel sorry, Son," Ed assured Kevin. "Kim is the one who messed up. You're a good man."

As Kevin walked away, Ed asked "Does this mean we have really lost him?"

"We can't say that, yet," Bud objected. "Just imagine this Dad. When I think she is ready, we invite Kevin over. Kim is waiting for him, naked, kneeling in the classic slave position, head..."

"You're really going to do that to your sister?"

"We've already had this discussion, Dad. I'm not enough of an expert to deviate from what has proven successful. Anyway, imagine a far sexier looking Kim meeting Kevin like that and pouring out her heart to him. Imagine her pledging eternal faithfulness and obedience to him. Will Kevin walk away?"

"God, Bud! I'm glad you are committed to this. I couldn't do it."

To make sure they did not miss an exit from the building, both of them stood across from the only door to Kim's classroom. Lexi had come by to meet Bud and get Ed's car keys. They were ready to leave campus.

They had not discussed how to approach Kim, but Bud took the initiative. Walking up to her as she came through the door, he demanded "Where are you supposed to meet Dawn?"

"B ... B ... Bud! What's ... Dad? Is something wrong? Is Mom OK?"

"Mom's fine. Where are you supposed to meet Dawn? Which direction?"

Kim's lip started to quiver in a sign that Bud had long known showed confusion and uncertainty. "Kim, you are coming with us. You are not going with Dawn."

"But, I ... How did... ?"

"Kim! Answer my question. Where are you supposed to meet Dawn?" Kim still didn't answer. "OK, Dad. Let's just go, one on each of her arms. If we meet Dawn, well, that's just too bad." They each took one of her arms and tried to move off. When Kim resisted, they turned and headed in the other direction, meeting no resistance.

"Give me your phone, Kim," Bud ordered when they left the building. Again, Kim was silent and unresponsive, so Ed just grabbed her purse and pulled out the phone. It was just in time because it started ringing immediately. Ed handed it to Bud.

Recognizing Dawn's last name on the caller ID, Bud answered the call and started talking. "Listen closely, Dawn. As of right now, you are out of Kim's life for good. You have cost her too much already. What you had planned for her tonight will not happen. Oh, since our father is a police Lieutenant, you can bet there will be vice officers all over that place tonight. Warn your partners in crime, if you feel you should. Do you understand?"

A sort of a snarl was all he heard as the connection was cut off. Making sure that Kim saw him do it, Bud put the phone in his own pocket.

"Dad, because I skipped classes today, I am supposed to be disqualified from playing tonight. Would you call Coach and see how it stands?"

"I'll do one better. I'll stop and talk to him."

Ed walked his children to Bud's car, then took Kim's keys and got directions to where hers was parked. Pointing out the location of her car was the extent of Kim's conversation to that point.

Once they were on the road, Bud said as gently as he could "Kimmy, if there is anything you want to say, do it now, before we get home."

"Wha ... wha ... what's going on, Bud? Why did you take me away?" Kim was finally able to ask.

"Where were you going with Dawn tonight?"

"I don't know. Just some party," Kim was able to say without stammering.

Deciding that is was OK to exaggerate the certainty of what they suspected, Bud told her "Dawn and the other bitches were planning to take you and probably some other girls to a BDSM themed party at the Tri-Zed house."

"Yeah, I've been to some parties with them before," Kim retorted, then wished that she had not said it.

"Uh, huh. Three of those parties the cops busted. Did you know that Dad has used up all of his 'freebies' with the other cops. If you get busted again, he can't help you, and it will kill him."

That shut Kim up for a while. "You weren't just going to the party, Kim. You were to be a subject of the party."

"Wh ... what do you mean?"

"You know what BDSM stands for, right - Bondage, Discipline, Sado-Masochism. Well, at best they would have had you in bondage on some kind of rack or something. You certainly wouldn't have all of your clothes on - probably none of them. It would have been humiliating, at least, and it might have been very painful"

"They wouldn't humiliate me! They wouldn't hurt me!"

"Why do you think they keep you around," he said sharply. "Dawn, in particular, is a naturally dominant bully. A person like that needs a submissive. That's what you are."

"I am?"

"Oh, come on, Kimmy. You must have done some self-evaluation. I'll bet you've taken personality tests." Her sniffles told him that she had, indeed, and that the results did not please her.

"Sis, you know I love you dearly, and I know you love me and Mom and Dad. You would never do the things you have done in the last couple of months if you could resist. The problem is, you can't resist. That does not make you a bad person, just a victim of a truly bad person.

"Just look what has happened this semester, Kimmy. Besides getting busted three times, you are in danger of losing your scholarship because your grades are slipping, aren't they?" She nodded miserably, head down.

"That gang has convinced you that they are more important to you than Kevin, and he has given up. You've lost a wonderful man who could have been your husband by summer." He knew that was a cruel blow, and she disintegrated in tears.

"Tell me, Kimmy; why would Kevin want you with your hair and makeup the way it is. Why would he want you when you have let yourself go so you hardly fit in your clothes? Why would he want you when you when you have let other guys put their cocks in the pussy that you had promised to him only?"

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Kim screamed, hurting Bud's ears with her volume. This was not the way he had planned to justify her enslavement, but the opportunity was perfect. It certainly was having an effect.

"I didn't mean ... I never wanted ... Oh, Bud!" Tears took over again.

Just then, they got to the house, and Kim tried to hurry to the bathroom. Sensing a perfect opportunity, Bud took her arm and held her. Then, he almost dragged her toward the stairs to his area. As he passed the startled Julie, he said quietly "Just ignore whatever happens."

When they reached the basement, she tried to pull away toward the bathroom, crying "Please, Bud! I really have to go!"

Taking her by both upper arms, he spoke right to her face. "Listen carefully, Kimmy. Starting right now, you are my Slave Kim. I am in complete control of you. You will obey me instantly, or I will paddle your bare bottom. The bad things that you have been pulled into are done."

Seeing that she was in a legitimate bladder crisis, he led her into the bathroom, then, causing her to shriek, he pulled down her slacks and panties and sat her on the toilet seat. While she was still stunned, he yanked off everything below her waist. She had on a buttoned blouse, and while she tried to cover herself, he gave a pull and ripped it open. Seeing the front closure on her bra, he had it open and off of her before she really knew what was happening.

She was huddled on the toilet, not having gone yet, covering herself as best she could. He sat on the edge of the tub facing her. About to tell her again about the slavery, he could see that her panic over having to go, coupled with the shock of being stripped made it doubtful that she would hear anything he said. He could not get through to her in her current state.

There was no doubt that she had to go badly. The reason that she had not yet released must be embarrassment over him hearing her go. That could be solved by him stepping out of the room, but that would be granting a degree of privacy that would undermine his mastery.

He remembered what Gloria had said about the first time Slave Plum had to go in front of her and felt he could afford a small act of mercy. He faced away from her and turned on the shower full blast. If he was right, it was the embarrassment of him hearing her urine stream that was holding her back, and the noise of the shower water would cover her sound. Such feelings of embarrassment could not be tolerated in a slave, but that challenge would best be handled later, not in the initial time of stress. His assumption turned out to be correct. The look of relief on her face when he turned back to face her was classic. He purposely took unnecessarily long to face away from her again and turn off the shower, and he heard her quickly wipe, but remain sitting on the toilet.

A more miserable, frightened young woman would be difficult to imagine. Bud realized that there was little he could tell or show her in that condition. What had to be taken care of, though, was the hiding of her body. That, and her understanding and acceptance of his mastery. He started in a very even, sincere voice.

"Maybe you didn't hear me clearly before, Slave Kim, so I will say it again. You have proven that you cannot run your life by yourself. You cannot resist the bad people that try to use you. Starting now, you are my slave, and I am your master. I will be in complete control of your from now on.

"There are many, many things you need to learn about being my slave, but we need to address two of them right now. The first important thing is how you speak to me, your master.

"Whenever you address me, it will be as 'Master Bud', unless I tell you otherwise. You will not speak unless I give you permission. The one exception is that you may ask "Master Bud, may I speak?'. When you answer me, it will be 'Yes, Master Bud'. If you do not follow these rules, you will be spanked on your bare ass with a special paddle. Do you understand?"

Kim just nodded miserably. "THAT IS NOT A PROPER ANSWER! You just earned one stroke of the paddle on your naked ass. Let's try again. Do you understand?"

"Y ... yes, Master ... Bud," Kim stammered.

"The second important thing for right now is this, Slave Kim; as my slave, your body no longer belongs to you, but to me. Slaves have no privacy and no modesty. When you have earned it, I may choose to grant you some small amounts of modesty and privacy. From now on, you will only wear clothes when I decide it is necessary. I want all of the parts of Kim that belong to me available whenever I care to look at them, or whenever I choose to let someone else look at them. Do you understand me? Remember, say 'Yes, Master Bud' so I don't have to give you more strokes."

Almost choking on her tears, Kim stammered "Y ... y ... yes, M ... Master Bud."

"Good Slave. Now, sit up straight, drop your arms to your side, and stop trying to hide the parts of my slave's body from me."

She froze. Shaking his head in a dramatic show of sadness, he told her "That is another punishment stroke, Slave Kim. Do it now, or I will have to add still another."

Virtually shaking with the effort of overcoming her embarrassment, Kim finally complied. He could have added any number of additional strokes, but chose not to.

"Slave Kim, listen to me very closely. Life as my slave can be very simple. All you have to do is do exactly what I tell you and do it immediately. You do not have to decide if it is right or wrong to do. If I order it, that makes it right for you. Do not even try to decide if you want to do it. As my slave, only what I want matters. Do not worry about what anyone else might think. Only what your master thinks matters to you.

"Being my slave will not be all punishment, either. There will be rewards for obedience and for achieving goals that I set for you. This master loves his slave very much. He wants her to have a happy and fulfilling life. Your life before I made you my slave was heading for disaster and heartache. You could not have been happy and fulfilled that way.

"Unfortunately, you have already earned two punishment strokes, and I cannot withdraw those punishments. If you carefully follow my instructions promptly and answer me correctly, there need not be any more punishments. Remember, I love you and want you to be happy. Are you ready to be an obedient, happy slave?"

She said it very quietly and not as quickly as he would later require, but she did say "Yes, Master Bud".

"Now, to make sure that you understand about always addressing me as 'Master Bud' and that your body belongs to me to do whatever I want with it, you are going to take a shower. You are going to wash every part, just as you normally would. I am going to watch. If I think that you are trying to hide anything from me, you will receive more punishment strokes. Do you understand, Slave Kim?"

"Yes, M ... M ... Master B ... Bud."

"Are you ready to wash every part of you so I can see you do it? Your breasts, your pussy, your asshole, everything? Are you ready to do that, Slave Kim?"

She could not hold back a sob as she barely go out the 'Yes, Master Bud'. He let it go. He turned on the shower again, then turned back toward her with his hand extended. It was clear that she was to take his hand and be led to the shower. She froze again, but before issuing his warning, he took her hand and pulled.

As she came erect, her other hand reflexively moved to cover her breasts. "MY BREASTS!" he shouted. "Don't cover them. That's stroke number three!"

The shower made quite a bit of noise, but he was able to shout over it. He only had to do that a few times. He did not assign any more punishment. Holding the shower door open so he could see her allowed some water to escape onto the rug, but only a little.

The towels were right in a drawer of the compact bathroom. He had one in his hand as he reached in to turn off the water and pull her out. Making a quick decision, he began drying her himself, causing her to gasp. When she automatically pulled away from his first touch, he imposed a fourth stroke. After that, she still quivered, but managed to hold still enough to avoid more penalties.

When he had finished toweling her, he was once again glad that he had prepared ahead. He had a bottle of her body lotion in the drawer. When he pulled it out, she did not seem particularly upset until he got down on his left knee in front of her and told her "Put your hand on my head to steady yourself, then put your left foot right here." He patted his raised knee.

She froze again, but he thought she had enough strokes coming for a first time. He did not want her bottom so sore that it affected the activities he had planned for her. He said "Slave?" sharply, then patted his leg again, and she seemed to decide that obedience was not optional.

The exposure of her crotch was obviously what was troubling her. He scrupulously avoided looking at it as he applied lotion from her ankle to her knee. His strokes were as sensual as he could make them. Only when he switched legs did he stare directly at her pussy.

Next, he knelt beside her and did an upper leg. As he had with the lower legs, he encircled her thigh as much as possible and moved the flesh around quite forcefully as he worked in the lotion. His upward motion brought his hand barely into contact with her labia. That brought a gasp.

After both legs were done, he knelt behind her and did a thorough job on her bottom. After that he stood and did her arms, shoulders, and back, all from behind her. He could feel her nervousness as she wondered if or how he would do her breasts.

He started her front from behind by doing her upper chest and the front of her shoulders. Then, without ceremony, he took a glob in each hand, started on top of both breasts, and worked the lotion in with a circular motion all over the mounds. His motions were firm, but far from painful.

Her knees buckling caught him by surprise, and he ended up with his hands on the undersides of her breasts, holding her back against himself to keep her from falling. Unable to resist, he planted a small kiss on one side of her neck, and waited until he thought she could again support herself.

It went without saying that he was as hard as a rock. Part of his plan had been to wear a supporter to help disguise his excitement as much as possible. Obviously, the whole thing was happening on the spur of the moment, so she would probably notice his excitement at some point.

So far, as he worked Kim's legs, arms, and back, he had encountered some evidence of the twelve to fifteen extra pounds she carried on her rather slight five-foot-four-inch frame. But the least flattering accumulation of adipose tissue was waiting for him. Again keeping both hands in synch, he started under her arms, worked down to her hips, then over her belly. As he worked, he moved the loose flesh around quite aggressively. For his final step, he worked the front of her hips, making sure to tickle the edges of her pubic hair. He had spent almost fifteen minutes.

It seemed too bad to have to spoil the tender mood that seemed to have developed, but realistically, there was nowhere he could take things from there. For the benefit of her indoctrination, she had to learn about punishment soon.

With perhaps a shocking lack of ceremony, he led her from the bathroom right to a couch and told her "Alright, Slave Kim. You are about to learn what strokes with the paddle feel like. This will help you decide to obey your Master immediately in the future. If you obey perfectly, these could be the only strokes you ever receive. However, I may feel it necessary to refresh your memory of the pain occasionally. I will show you the punishment position."

He bent her over the couch with her hands on the seat cushion. He moved her feet so they were spread about two feet apart, and were quite close to the couch. This thrust her ass out and up, presenting an obvious target for the paddle.

"There is a punishment ritual that we will follow, Slave Kim. After each stroke, you will count out the stroke number and say 'Thank you, Master Bud'. If you fail to do either of those things correctly, we will start all over with the first stroke. When the strokes have finished, you will remain in position until I release you. Do you understand?"

By this time, Kim was in a place that she could not comprehend. The shock with which her world had turned upside down was too much for her psyche. As she had done many times before, she had tried to tell Dawn that she was not going to the party with them. She still did not know how it happened, but she ended up agreeing to go. She did not want to go, she knew it would upset her family, she was frightened of what might happen, but she still could not resist.

Then, her father and brother met her outside her classroom when she was supposed to meet Dawn. For the first time, there was a direct contest between Dawn and her family. She knew her family blamed Dawn for all of the bad things that had happened to her, and in her heart, she knew they were right. They had tried to keep her from associating with Dawn and her crowd, but though she had promised not to, she could not help herself.

Her father and brother had given her no chance to make a choice. In the car, her beloved brother had come across so stern and accusing. The things he said were things she knew to be true, things she had nightmares about. When he had told her she had lost Kevin, it was like a knife to her heart. For months, she had worried that Kevin might be upset with her. Dawn's gang of girls, however, kept telling her it didn't matter. They said she would be better off not getting tied to a man, yet. They belittled Kevin. Somehow, they had dulled her fear of losing her love.

The stab of anguish when Bud told her she had lost Kevin had a very specific physical impact. Suddenly, her bladder was badly distressed. When Bud kept her from racing to the powder room, she could not believe he had done that. All the way down the stairs, she was in pain from the pressure and in panic from fear of peeing her pants.

Bud was talking sternly to her, telling her she was now a slave, but the only thing that really registered was the bladder pressure. The shame she had felt when he had put her on the toilet and stripped off her clothes had nearly short-circuited her system. Their family was modest. Even accidental nudity was rare. Suddenly, the brother she adored had taken her clothes off and was looking at her as she sat naked on the toilet, desperately having to pee.

Having to stand naked and exposed before him, and having to wash thoroughly with him watching were not as hard as they might have been. That was simply because she had triggered that defense mechanism that allows humans to somehow continue functioning when the unimaginable has happened.

When he started to towel her down, the old rules of proper sibling interaction kicked in and brought her out of her trance. Then, the unbelievable lotion rubdown triggered feelings and emotions that she just could not describe. That is, until his sensuous mauling of her breasts and the almost agonizing rubbing across her nipples. There was no mystery about those feelings.

Once again things had changed as he started manhandling the fat around her middle. Strangely enough, though, it did not turn her off, but created a feeling of intimacy that kept her pulse up.

Finally, as he lotioned her lower belly right to her pubic hair, a ticklish response caused her to bend forward a little. As she did, her ass pressed backwards against him, and she was sure she felt a large erection.

With the violent cycling of emotions, she could not generate any terror as he prepared to spank her, following his instructions almost like a robot. She was ashamed, though. Her body did not look good, and Master Bud should not have to look at such an ugly body. She loved Master Bud deeply, and she always had. Maybe she loved him more than she loved Kevin. Kevin. Had she driven him away? Surely she should be punished for doing that. When the first blow landed, the pain was definitely enough to bring her mind back in play. She could remember that she was supposed to do something after each blow - oh, that was it.

"One. Thank you, Master Bud..."

After the fourth stroke, all of them quite restrained, he warned her not to move. He had brought a tube of salve and a long towel before the first stroke, and he gently applied the salve to the wounded area. Next, he helped her stand, put the towel on the couch, and got her to lie face down on the towel.

Sitting on the floor close to her face, he told her "Slave Kim, you may talk freely now until I tell you otherwise. Ask any questions you have or make any comments you want."

"Are you still Master Bud, or are you just Bud again?" Kim blurted out right away.

"From now on, I will always be Master Bud. I love you just as much as when I was just Bud. I hope someday you have a new master who loves you even more."

Her face was toward him and she just stared for the better part of a minute. Bud was the one who broke and kissed her gently. With that, she let loose with great, wrenching sobs. Throwing her arm around his neck, she pulled his face against hers.

The sobbing went on for a long time. When it started to subside, she turned on her side, facing him. Able to reach him with both hands, she pulled his face to her and administered a torrid lover's kiss, tongue and all. "Slave Kim loves Master Bud very, very much," she said when the kiss finally ended.

Bud considered telling her about the hair removal during the 'free talk' period, but decided he needed the full weight of Master authority for that. Instead, he prompted "Did you have any other questions?"

"Will you really tell me what to do about everything?"

"Yes. I am taking complete control of your life."

"Good. I was doing a terrible job. Instead of a slave, I think I feel kind of free. Isn't that weird?"

"It's good that you realize the truth about yourself and know what you need," he assured her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.