The Adjustment of Nicola James - Cover

The Adjustment of Nicola James

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 6: A Slave's Demeanour

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Slave's Demeanour - In a second Victorian era, Meriel James has the opportunity to be successful in his business but feels his wife is holding him back. Perhaps he can be helped by someone prepared to undertake the adjustment of Nicola James.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation  

"Sir," Nicola's voice was quiet as she crouched beside my chair. She had spent some time in the use of the mechanical stimulator as was now the regular case in her daily routine but now, with the sweat of sexual fulfilment drying on her body in the evening air, she waited on my attentions in the library. I looked down, noting approvingly that she had her eyes turned to the floor waiting for my response.

"Yes," I said, inviting her to speak. The time that she had spent gagged had already encouraged an economy of speech that was more in line with her husband's plans and now she took her time to form her ideas, not speaking until she was certain that what she had to say was both appropriate and respectfully phrased.

"Sir, when I first came here you said that my clothing was not appropriate and asked me to remove it." This was true. Nicola had worn nothing except her restraints since her arrival. "I wondered if I was to continue to remain naked or if, at some point in the future, I was to be introduced to clothing that would be considered appropriate for my role." Nicola spoke quietly continuing to look at the floor.

I was pleased. She had spoken respectfully and her question showed that she was beginning to consider the impact of the decisions she made about appearance and behaviour on those around her. It was a statement that deserved a positive response.

"What do you think would be appropriate?" I replied.

Nicola looked thoughtful for a moment. "I suppose," she said, with agreeable uncertainty, and careful consideration, "that it would be something to please my husband and those he seeks to influence." I nodded encouraging her. "And also something that made my position as a wife quite clear, I imagine."

"Very good" I said, "very good indeed. That is indeed our aim, a difficult task you will admit, to combine in your appearance the wifely virtues of modesty with the less wholesome attributes needed to please your husband and his friends. A challenge indeed to dress the virgin and the whore in one." I noted with pleasure the blush that filled her cheeks at the word 'whore'. "Fortunately we have some excellent guidance."

"May I ask what, Sir?" she said.

"Why our precursors," I smiled, "the first Victorians. In this as in so many things they had the right ideas. Towards the end of the first Victorian era a woman's dress perfectly symbolised her role in society; chaste in public and decorative but likely to fuel her husband's carnal desires in private."

Nicola looked puzzled. I went on. "Consider," I said, "the typical outfit of a woman in the late 1890's. What comes to your mind?"

"Long skirts, I suppose. High neck lines. Yes, I can see that it was a modest look."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.