Freak the Freak Out - Cover

Freak the Freak Out

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How much can a man take before he...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Darren, Tim, and Elaine walked around the fairgrounds. Tim introduced Darren to person after person. They all stared at the large number of Mustang's displayed. They were at the year's first joint meeting of all of the Mustang clubs in the state. Darren was having a great time. He looked at cars and got an idea about what he'd like to do to his car.

Tim introduced Darren to some of the fifty members of his club. What made Tim's club special was that all of the members drove Yellow Mustangs. Darren had been floored. He'd found out there was a Black Mustang Club, a Shelby owners club, a Roush owners club, and many others. Basically if there was a type of Mustang, there was a group of people who loved them.

As they walked around the fairgrounds Darren found himself watching Tim and Elaine. He envied the way they were together. He knew even more now that he'd never have that kind of relationship with Melissa. It made him even sadder.

"Hey," is this why you couldn't give me my surprise today?" Tim turned around and saw Jessica standing behind him. He reached out and hugged her for all he was worth. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in tighter. He felt her breasts smash themselves against his chest. It was all he could do to push himself away.

"Well that was awkward," she said.

"Sorry, I didn't think," he said. "I was just so glad to see you."

"Hi Jessica," smiled Elaine. Jessica waved back and hugged Christa.

For the rest of the night, Jessica joined them. After it got dark they sat on the grass and watched a fireworks display. Darren found himself watching Tim and Elaine more. He loved the way that she molded herself to him as they sat together. And the way their daughter crawled into their combined lap and went to sleep, without a care in the world.

"Jealous?" asked Jessica.

"Very much," he replied.

"Me too," she said.

Over the next few days Darren didn't get to see Jessica. Either she was busy or he was. They were each working their hearts out for the other. Jessica had finished the base coats and the color coats on Darren's car. She'd put an unbelievable number of clear coats on it until the car was so shiny it was hard to believe.

Darren had finished the song. Meanwhile his marriage to Melissa had gotten to the point where they didn't even bother speaking any more. Helen had urged Melissa to hold off on Danielle's stupid plan and to just talk to Darren before it was too late.

Finally Darren called Jessica. "Tonight," he said.

"Shouldn't you get you divorce over with first?" she asked.

"Ha ha," he replied. "Actually Ryan has my papers ready to file. I just need to pick a day and a way to have them served.

"So what's tonight?" she asked.

"You get your present," he said.

"Well, you can have your car back tonight too," she said. "I know you still have to add your custom grill and a couple of other touches but it's finished and it's a beauty," she said.

"You can have the first ride in it, when it is done," he said.

"I'll see you tonight," she said.

Darren was looking forward to something other than his car for the first time in a long time.

As he got ready to leave the house, Melissa came out into the living room. She had a dress on that stopped barely below her vagina. If she sat or even stood for very long without pulling it down, you could see her panties.

"Don't wait up for me," she said.

"I won't, I'm going out too," he said. "Don't bring whoever you're fucking into my house, and make him wear a condom. On second thought, it's not like we've had sex in a long time and even more unlikely that we ever will again. So forget the second part of that. But don't bring him into my house."

As Darren left Melissa thought she heard him singing a song. What do I do now she wondered? She hadn't intended to go out wearing that dress. She'd wanted Darren to tell her she couldn't wear it or ask her to stay home. She'd even been prepared to change clothes if he asked.

Darren drove over to the garage. As he reached the door, it swung open. Jessica rushed out to him before he touched it. She had obviously been waiting for him. She looked around at him as if she was looking for something. Then she shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him.

"Come on you have to see this," she said. Darren noticed that Jessica looked at him as if he was not only the only man in the world, but the only person. He saw nothing but joy in her eyes. She clearly liked Darren, for being himself. She would judge Darren by things he had done, not by something that someone else did to her.

As he entered the garage, she rose up on her toes and put her hands over his eyes. She started trying to lead him towards the paint booth, but their difference in height made it difficult for her to steer him around and keep her hands over his eyes.

In frustration Darren reached down and swept her up and carried her. "Tell me where to go," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.