Jodi - Cover

Jodi

Copyright© 2011 by Invid Fan

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A question never to be asked during sex unless you really mean it: "Are you my sex slave?"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   DomSub   Oral Sex  

"What are you doing?"

Personally, I thought that was pretty obvious. My fingers were tracing various shapes and patterns on her bare back. A swirl here, a letter there. No meaning, but there was no reason to tell her. Keep the mystery in the relationship and all that.

"Oh, just playing with my toy." Jodi gave a chuckle, a low, sexy one, turning her head to look at me. We were lying in my bed that Monday afternoon as was usually the case, round one of our activities in the past and rounds two and three in the very near future. I was on my side next to Jodi, as she lay on her stomach. One hand stretched out from under her head and her fingers started their own tracings. These had more of a purpose than mine.

"So, I'm your toy?"

"Don't you want to be my sex toy?" My hand went lower and caressed her ass, a finger briefly teasing the opening before moving on. We hadn't played much with that, but probably soon. Our sex was more fun and comfort than bold exploration. Jodi gave a half hum, half groan. "Don't you want me to play with you?"

"You can play with me all you want, Chris..." Her bottom moved against my hand, and her fingers started to search lower on my body.

"Are you my sex toy?" I squeezed a cheek.

"Yes..."

"Say it." My ego isn't great, but what I have likes re-enforcement.

"I'm your sex toy ... my body is yours..." She turned on her side to face me. Jodi was not, in truth, beautiful. Her body was not really fat, but the extra weight hung around her tummy and waist. Small breasts, shortish brown hair that maybe reached the bottom of her neck, glasses, now removed, and brown eyes. Those eyes ... the way they looked at me, the openness in them ... they offered so much, and once again my needs fought down the guilt that I didn't love her.


We had met, as is sometimes the case in stories like this, at an online dating site. I was a rather lonely, unsocial guy pushing 30 who didn't date all that much, and given I neither drank nor danced, didn't have the option of bars to ply my minor charms in. Plus there's the whole shy, unsocial thing. The web however, especially before sites started to actually charge money, was a godsend. Online rejection is much easier to take, and I actually had a few dates. My looks aren't bad: six feet tall, brown hair that starts to curl after an inch or so, glasses, strong arms from my work as a baker, and extra weight down below. The guy from Bare Naked Ladies was my go to "who do you look like" answer. I don't remember who answered whose ad, but it quickly built up to a meeting. I jokingly suggested that instead of dinner or a movie she just come over here and we take each other's clothes off as soon as the door closed.

She said that sounded great.

That should have been a clue, had I been thinking. Jodi never said no to me. I honestly don't know if our needs and wants just meshed so well, or if she had that rare ability to train herself to truly enjoy what she wanted to enjoy, to wit what I said I enjoyed. That first afternoon she rang the doorbell on my home, and shyly stepped it. After an awkward moment or two (I lack the experience just jumping strange women) I took her hands, drew her to me, and we kissed. Our hands moved to explore, and slowly we took turns stripping each other there in the entranceway. That set the pattern for our relationship. Once a week she would drive an hour or so (she said she didn't mind) to my place, we'd great each other with a long kiss interrupted by the occasional removal of clothing, then retire to the bedroom. Or the floor, chair, etc. Three or four hours later she'd go home, having made me cum three or so times and having who knows how many herself (I'm not bragging, I just honestly never asked for the final score). There was fun in our encounters, and wonderful companionship, especially during the break where we'd sit on the couch naked and watch an anime or something. She'd lean against me, my arms around her, hands cupping her breasts.

But ... my feelings didn't go any farther than that. I never felt that connection I had sometimes had with others, or really desired more from her than sex. And, that wasn't what I wanted. I actually called her after a month or so and said we should probably stop and why, but she came over and said it was OK. She was content with whatever of myself I could give her, and she wanted to give herself to me. A month stretched out to over a year...


My hand on her ass pulled her against me, and we kissed. Our tongues lightly played with each other, and she lifted her left leg over me which had the effect of rolling me on my back with her half on top. Her left hand found my half hard cock.

Jodi's smile broke our kiss.

"Hmm," she happily hummed, looking down, then back at my face while her hand lightly went up and down its toy. "What do you want your sex toy to do?" I gave a laugh. We had never wandered into using that term before, but she was getting into it. My hand moved up to her face and caressed her cheek, my thumb brushing her lips.

"Suck me."

Her eyes widening a bit happily, Jodi gave my lips a quick lick then moved down my body. My king sized bed, filling up most of the room, gave her lots of room to work. Positioning herself between my legs, she put her hands outside of my thighs and leaned down to give the underside of my cock a lick. God ... she licked and nibbled a bit more, then took me in her mouth and swirled her tongue.

"Aaahh..." I groaned, moving my right hand to her head while my left found her right hand on my thigh. She lifted her smiling mouth off and gave the head a few more licks. I wasn't fully hard yet, but she was quickly getting me there. Slowly- I liked it slow- she alternated between playing with the head and taking all of me in her. I was by no means big, but she always seemed so proud she could do it I hadn't the heart to tell her it wasn't nearly as pleasurable as everything else she did. It was still incredible, though! My hand half guided her head, half just caressed her hair as she happily sucked.

"God, I like a woman who enjoys her work."

Jodi laughed. "I love your cock." She kissed then licked the tip, bringing a hand over to caress my now rock hard shaft.

"Come here." She resisted for a moment, taking me into her mouth once again for a quick swirl of the tongue, then crawled up next to me as I pulled her into a kiss. I rolled her onto her back, and as she spread her legs my cock found its familiar home and buried itself. Jodi groaned, and as her arms and legs wrapped around me I slowly fucked her.

"How do you want me?" I whispered.

"Slower..." I slowed down a bit, leaning down to kiss her neck and give it a quick lick. Her breathing sped up, and a hand found my head.

"I want to hear you cum," I whispered in her ear. Jodi tightened her grip as I kept up the slow rhythm. "I want you to say my name when you come."

"Oh, Chris ... you feel so good..." I lifted my head and looked at her face as I slowly increased the speed. She was only half here, the rest consumed with the feelings coursing through her. My ego, and its surrogate my penis, swelled with a pride only found in the bedroom. Well ... I'm just a poor baker who has to get up for work by 4 AM, so maybe the more successful experience it elsewhere. I moved a hand back and moved her legs higher, and she quickly adjusted and her legs crossed over the small of my back. It's amazing how limber even us out of shape people are when it comes to sex.

"Faster, Chris..." I obliged, and started talking.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes ... soon..."

"Are you my little sex toy?"

"God ... yes..."

"Say it."

"I'm your sex toy ... I'm your sex toy." She started working her hips back at me faster.

"Are you my sex slave?"

I don't know why I said it. It probably just sounded like a fun thing to say, and I had let her borrow my printout of the bondage/slave story 'The Lottery Winner' a few weeks before. She had seemed to like it. I have no interest in B&D, but the idea of a harem of women who love me ... well, I am a lonely male. It was just a throw away comment in the midst of sex.

Jodi's eyes shot wide open and her hands dug into my shoulders. She looked me in the eye with an expression I had never seen before. Not knowing what else to do, I repeated it.

"Are you my sex slave, Jodi?"

"Yes ... yes! Make me your sex slave!"

"Jodi... ?" I wasn't sure what was going on, but then most of my blood wasn't in my brain.

"Make me your slave! Take my body! I'm yours! Do whatever you want with me!"

Her hips were banging back at me, and suddenly I felt her clench my cock inside her.

"I'm cumming Chris! Oh, Chris!!!"

Her arms and legs had a death grip on me, and I rode it out while pumping the best I could. Jodi had cum hard now and then before, but this was incredible. My bedroom window is near the property line, and if anyone was in the yard next door they definitely heard this. After what seemed like forever, but was probably just a few seconds, she relaxed and dropped her arms and legs. I was still hard inside her, and as she raised a hand to caress my cheek her sweaty face looked at me with an indescribable expression ... happy, content lust, to a degree I had never seen. My ego gave my cock another "good job" shot of extra blood and I slowly gave Jodi another pump or two, then stopped and raised an eyebrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.