Something Worth Fighting For - Cover

Something Worth Fighting For

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hannah Woolsey is the married mother of two who runs into her best friend from college who is a model. After hearing about her life, Hannah wants to sample her friends life because it sounds so "glamorous" to her. While Hannah does enjoy sampling that life, along the way someone has decided that Hannah has already received "more" than she really deserves. Hannah is now struggling in her marriage and is trying to find out why is someone determined to take it from her at all cost.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

Monday morning Hannah Woolsey rolled to the side of the bed and then turned so she could sit with both feet on the floor. Reaching into the nightstand she took out the bottle of water she kept there and few aspirin.

"Wow that was some night. I can't believe the number of people Regina knows and all the different places that they've been and seen. Last night was a blast," thought Hannah as she downed the aspirin and took a swig of water.

As she washed them down she replaced the lid on the bottle of water and put it back in her nightstand. She knew she would need it again for another day.

"I must be getting used to the hangovers. This one isn't near as bad as they started out being. I only just have a mild headache," thought Hannah as she got up and shuffled off towards the bathroom

As she started to close the door she glanced into the room and noticed that only her side of the bed was disturbed. When the bathroom door caught and she looked down and noticed that the short black cocktail dress she had worn the night before had been against the door. It was now preventing the door from closing.

Kicking the dress into the bedroom Hannah closed the door and started for the shower.

"I'm glad David started sleeping on the couch lately. I don't have the energy or the desire to argue with him daily. I don't know why David has a problem with letting it go and dropping it. I'm just having a little fun and unwinding after a hard day. It's not any different than when he used to stop off at that sports bar not long after we first married. I've only been going out with Regina about six months or so. Give or take a few months.

"But thank God I'm glad he's finally stopped pestering me about it. I hope he eventually gets over his being stupid about letting me have a little fun, and quits being so pissy about it. That's not a very attractive look for him. Regina is right he's just being a spoiled brat. The boys Donnie and Chris act older than he does at time," though Hannah as she started the shower.

She had slept naked in the bed after coming in late last night, or really earlier that morning. She had no idea where her bra was from the night before. Since she had a floating schedule at work she could still come in around 9 am and not be considered late.

And unless she got big case she would only have to work until six. That was unless of course she also skipped the lunch break that she normally used to go to the gym. If she did still go to the gym, then she might be home around seven at best.

Hannah quickly finished her shower and she stepped out and started to dry off. As she did she looked over her 5'7" body with a critical eye. After giving birth to Donald, or Donnie as he preferred to be called, and to Christopher, or Chris as he preferred, she had filled out a bit more since her college days.

Hannah knew that she had put on at least fifteen pounds in the last ten years after both pregnancies were done and over. She worked out at the gym several times a week to manage her weight and she could see light definition in her stomach and legs. It showed that she wasn't anywhere near being overweight.

While looking at herself in the mirror, Hannah could still see just a few small areas that she wasn't happy with, and she would concentrate on losing the body fat around them next.

But for the most part she still thought she could still turn heads. She felt she wasn't bad looking for the wife and mother of two.

Hefting her breasts, Hannah could see that her they were definitely heavier and larger than they were in college after breastfeeding both boys. During both pregnancies she went up at least three bra sizes at different points, but in the end her slender frame settled on a very heavy 38 C cup.

Hannah was also a little upset that she couldn't still wear her skinny jeans from college. But as she examined herself in the mirror she also had to admit she didn't really have much to complain about around how she filled out in the hips either.

"Well if Regina's friends are any indication I'm sure I still have it," thought Hannah with a mischievous smile as she continued to examine her wet body in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door.

As she had that thought Hannah also remembered it had been a while since her husband David complimented her. Actually it had been a while since he said anything complementary. Thankfully they barely spoke, so as to cut down on all the arguing, but lately he barely said anything to her.

But Hannah always felt David had to say all those nice things he used to, although lately it was nice to get some outside validation. It was just a little something that said that others still found her desirable as well.

Continuing to dry herself off, Hannah took great care with her legs. Looking them over Hannah noticed that she should really make an appointment soon to have them waxed.

Because she did this often her legs had a soft silky look to them that apparently still drew a lot of attention. Hannah knew that she had caught more than one man looking at them in her short dress last night as she partied with Regina. Hannah's legs were her real pride and joy.

Finishing up on her body she took the time to dry her long black hair as she swung it over her shoulder. She quickly checked for any obvious split ends or damage. Her bright blue eyes looked all over and missed nothing.

"All that cigarette smoke really is bad for it, but sometimes that is the price you pay to have a little fun," thought Hannah smiling once she was satisfied that she didn't see anything.

Looking around the room she noticed that she had missed that David had been in and gotten his clothing, apparently before she had gotten into the shower. More than likely he had also already taken his shower in the hallway bathroom and was long gone. He rarely spent any real time in her company any more.

He also always put the kids on the bus and then got dress to leave for work.

"I sure hope he gets over his mad soon because I really do miss him. But he's going to have to stop being such a major douchebag, " thought Hannah as she started getting dressed for work

As expected once she was downstairs she could see that David was no where to be seen. He had left some coffee in the coffee pot, but had long since stopped leaving her any breakfast. David always fed the kids in the morning, but left her to fend for himself.

"Still being a prick I see, you bastard. Would it kill you to leave me some eggs or something," thought Hannah with a touch of irritation as she looked for something quick and easy to make.

Slamming things around in the kitchen Hannah started to quickly make something before she left for her job. She hated to start off the day on an empty stomach after a hangover. It only made the day harder for her.

As she was whipping up some cold cereal in a bowl the phone rang.

Grabbing it in irritation she answered "What?!"

"I'm sorry do I have the Woolsey residence?" asked a soft warm voice in shock.

For some unknown reason Hannah was instantly on alert.

"Yes, who may I ask is calling?" asked Hannah suspiciously.

"This is Candice Williams, is David Woolsey there," asked Candice.

"No," was the flat answer Hannah gave.

"Well, can you have David please give me a call back at his earliest convenience? He has my number," said Candice.

"What is this regarding?" asked Hannah warily.

"I'm sorry I can't discuss that. But please give him the message," said Candice before she disconnected.

Now Hannah was on the warpath.

"Why is some slut calling my husband first thing in the morning?" thought Hannah in irritation as she quickly finished her cereal and threw the bowl into the sink.

Hearing it hit, Hannah then looked into the sink at all the dishes and shook her head.

"David better get it in gear. First he's harping on me about my friend and now he's letting the house go. He knows he gets home before I do and he better start cleaning up better than he has been doing," thought Hannah as she glanced at the sink before she rushed out the door.

Long as traffic wasn't too bad she should be able to make it in to work a touch earlier than planned.


At work the day seemed to drag on for Hannah as she worked.

She was one of the best computer consultants that worked for a large background investigation firm. While backgrounds were what she currently specialized in, she was pretty well versed on all types of computer security and intrusions.

Hannah worked for "Davis Consulting". It was a large firm that did many forms of computer cyber work. But they specialized in background investigations for companies or governmental agencies that needed to hire people.

If there was anything to find Davis Consulting could, and often did, find it.

Hannah was valued because she had a very analytical mind. She thought outside the box and found ways to dig up information quickly using many different sources.

One thing that helped her was she also had a mnemic memory for numbers. If she heard a number she mentally organized it in a way that she could recall it later for use. It came in handy for dates and researching.

Hannah decided to skip her lunch break at the gym and spend it looking into who Candice Williams was.

Recalling the telephone number she was given by Candice from memory, Hannah used her lunch break to research Candice Williams. Shortly, with only needing to search a few different public websites, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, Hannah quickly found out a lot about Candice Williams.

She was a young woman who was just barely twenty five. Looking at her pictures on Facebook Hannah could see that Candice had short honey blonde hair, blue eyes, and a smattering of freckles on the bridge of her nose.

As much as Hannah hated to admit it Candice Williams was very cute.

No, if Hannah was going to be completely honest with herself Candice Williams was a stone cold fox. And nothing grates on one attractive woman than to admit there was another woman who was "light years" out of her league.

But as she noticed that, Hannah wondered what interest Candice had in her husband.

Why was she chasing David? David was too honest and straightforward to cheat on her, so Hannah was sure that it was Candice who was the pursuer. Otherwise she wouldn't need to call David up and leave a message for David to call her back.

"Let's see her push two almost 9lb boys out of her body and see if she can keep that tiny figure she's using to try to lure my husband away with," thought Hannah with some maliciousness

Looking up her profile in LinkedIn she saw that Candice worked for a law firm named "Meriwether and Assoc." Hannah was curious why a lawyer was after her husband.

"Where did they meet? David is such a home body. Well, other than when he takes the boys camping or fishing. I hate all that outdoors stuff. I'm glad he likes to do it with the boys though. Other than that he never really goes anywhere anymore. Did he meet her on a camping trip somewhere?" thought Hannah

Hannah quickly called up the image of her husband in her mind's eye. He was a very attractive man, with a slim but muscular build, at 33 years old to her 32. He had thick brown hair and striking brown eyes at 5'10".

David ran early in the morning before anyone got up and used that to keep his weight down instead of going to the gym like she did. Although his factory job as a shift manager kept him moving around so much that he could have used that to keep his weight down as well.

She still loved that David had the same muscle tone, along with that deep lower "V" on his abs that she always so enjoyed to touch, that he had in college. She always liked the way his body felt under her fingers.

Recalling her husband's looks Hannah had another dark thought.

"Maybe she met on him a run and is now pursuing him," though Hannah.

But a quick check in to her address showed that Candice lived nowhere near them. So meeting him on a run was out, unless she was David's own personal stalker.

Confused she let it drop and would ask David about it later. She had enough information to work with for now.

Sitting back in her chair she saw Johnny, the young intern from the mail room, as he dropped three thick packets on her desk as he walked past delivering the mail. He smiled shyly at her and Hannah knew that Johnny found her attractive.

She often caught him staring at her legs when he thought she wasn't looking. Once she saw his reflection in a window watching her butt as she walked away when she was in jeans.

But he was too young for her at 18 even if she wasn't married.

Looking at those newest files that he left for her she realized it would be long day.

The county needed background checks on twelve people. The city wanted to have two clerks checked into to see if they were stealing, so she would need to discreetly hack a few bank accounts for unofficial verification. And lastly she received one "cheating spouse" case where she needed to find out if the husband was squirreling away funds on his wife and family.

"Sigh, it will take forever for me to get out of here tonight," thought Hannah as she started working on the files.


Opening the door Hannah braced herself for a big argument from David. While she hadn't really expected him to start in on her, she just felt like all he ever did was harp and criticize her lately.

But as she passed through the door she noticed that David was sitting in the living room and didn't even look up as she closed the front door and passed through.

Saying a quick and silent prayer of thanks for his ignoring her, Hannah walked into to the kitchen and looked around. David had cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast. She was sure David must have fed the kids as well, because it was after ten and they should now by in bed.

Looking, but not expecting, she wasn't surprised to not find any leftovers for her in the fridge.

Quickly fixing a cold turkey sandwich and getting a bottled water to wash it down, Hannah walked into the living room to sit with her husband for a bit. He was watching some outdoors show and to be honest it was boring to her.

"Is there anything else on? Maybe American Idol?" asked Hannah in-between bites of her sandwich.

David said nothing as he tossed her the remote and got up and left the room. She heard him walk into the kitchen, and then heard the connecting door to the garage open and close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.