Gym Class - Cover

Preview

Gym Class

by deGaffer

Copyright© 2011 by deGaffer

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Ever wonder how the AI knows your sexual sub-scores when your clothes never came off?

Warnings and Disclaimers:

Ever wonder how the AI knows your sexual sub-scores when your clothes never came off?

This story is set in the Swarm Cycle Universe created by Thinking Horndog. Any resemblance between the content of this story or any of the characters depicted herein and real persons or events is probably coincidental.

I am very grateful for Mulligan's help. His skill as an editor and critic has made this a much better story. I alone am responsible for the errors, omissions, and inaccuracies contained within this story.

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT! This story contains material that is unsuitable for minors and narrow-minded individuals. It contains sex, violence, and other socially unacceptable behavior. You have been warned!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.