Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

When Lady Edwards and Kate arrived home they both had to be helped from the car by the chauffeur.

'Go play in your room, hic, hon, have a few more drinks and watch some cartoons, ' Lady Edwards slurred.

'Mmmph, ' giggled Kate, 'I'm pissed, but I want more.' She staggered off and Lady Edwards wobbled into the drawing room.

'Shorry shweety, the doctor made my take my medicine, wanna tashte?'

Lord Edwards' eyes lit up as he saw the disheveled, drunken state of his young wife.

'Oh yess, 'he begged.

Lady Edwards sprawled on the coach and lit a cigarette, she parted her lax thighs and her husband knelt before her.

'Hurry up, 'she said arrogantly, ' Or it'll be all abshorbed.'

Lord Edwards lapped at the doctor's cum as it leaked out of his wife's overstretched, well-used pussy.

'Is there a lot?' she giggled, before blowing a long stream of smoke at her husband's head. He didn't answer as he was too busy.

'I'm your drunken, chain-smoking slut-wife, ' she giggled, 'I expect Kate will turn out just like me, after all she's had no good role models in her life. She thinks all women smoke, drink and have sex with anybody.'

Lord Edwards continued licking.

'You love the taste of other men's spunk don't you?' she mocked.

He eventually lifted her head and shyly said, 'Yes.'

'Ha, get me a fucking drink, ' she snorted.

'Of course my dear, ' he smiled, before pouring her a glass of vodka.

'I drink far too mush but dear Doctor Thompshon thinksh that I should drink even more, ' she sighed.

'Of course you should, ' he smiled, replenishing her glass.

'Doctor Thompson's daughter is such a bimbo slut, she's his receptionist. Fuck Charlie, your cock would explode if you saw her. Bleached hair, long false nailsh, the fucking lot. White nurshe's uniform that doeshn't fit.'

'Does she drink and smoke?' he asked eagerly.

'Naturally, total fucking addict, ' Lady Edwards laughed as she reached for another cigarette.

'Invite her here, ' he begged, 'Please, I want to see her.'

'Might be a giggle, ' she agreed, 'You love women like that don't you?'

'Yes, ' he blushed.

'The doctor said I should be dropping the shprog next week, another little girl, ' she sighed, changing the subject, 'Another

spoilt brat in the making. As you know I never registered Kate's birth so nobody knows she exists. I'll do the same with this one I think.'

'Do you think that's wise?' Lord Edwards asked.

'Sure Charlie, she'll be too pissed to go to school when she's five, ' Lady Edwards laughed, 'She needn't learn to read and write if she doeshn't want.'

'Right, ' said Lord Edwards, his tone was unsure as he opened another bottle of vodka.

'I'm going to get Kate shome new outfittsshs, kinda change her image, ' Lady Edwards held her glass out to be refilled.

'In what way?' he asked.

'Well, heels for a start, cropped topsh, leather troushers, I'll teach her how to use make-up. I mean, she needs to get the look of a slut even though she won't be a practishing one for a few years. I wonder if they do child's false nailsh at the nail bar, ' she mused, 'Shit Charlie I'm so pissed.'

'Yes, ' he agreed, proudly.

'There was a new pash ... pa ... girl at the doctor's, she wash pouring gin down her throat like it wash going out of fasson.'

'Tell me about her, ' Lord Edwards said, eagerly.

She shrugged, 'Dunno, bout sixshteen, engashed going by the ring, firsht baby. Slimmish, bit of a gin-fuelled muffin top.

No knickersshh, but nobody wearsh 'em there. The doc likesh eashy acshess.'

'She sounds wonderful, ' he breathed.

'Yeah, jusht your type, shame shesh engashed. Still, there's alwaysh Natasha, the recepshonisht. I'm shure she'd like to visit. I'll ashk her tomorrow.'

'You're going back tomorrow?' he asked eagerly.

'Mmm' she agreed, 'Every day until thisshh fuckin lumpsh gone, ' she patted her swollen belly.

'Could I come and meet Natasha?' he asked.

'Probly, ' she shrugged.

'Great, ' he smiled.

'You mean you want to be unfaithful to me?' she mocked.

'Err, well, ' he stammered.

'Sshory charlie, I've jusht membered, she only likesh black meat, ' laughed Lady Edwards.

'Oh, ' he said softly.

'Hey, ' she cried, 'What about the new maid, she doeshn't drink or shmoke yet, why don't we introdush her to the delightsh of adisshun.'

'Mmm, ' he sniggered, 'I feel that if she wants to keep her new job her lifestyle might have to change.'

'Y'know Charlie, when I invewed, inter ha interviewed her she shaid she's a vershon.'

'What?' he said, puzzled.

'Vershon, no boyfrensh, ' she lit another cigarette and blew a stream of smoke into her husband's face.

'Ah, ' Lord Edwards sighed, his cock stiffening.

'You randy fucker, 'she snorted, 'Help me to turn over and you can fuck my shithole. Hurry up or I'll be uncon ... unsc ... passed out.'

The following morning Lady Edwards took Kate shopping for her new image. They finished up at the nail bar.

'Hi Lisa, ' trilled Lady Edwards.

'Oh hi Tracy, ' smiled Lisa. Lisa and Tracy had been at school together and Lisa was the only person except Lord Edwards who was allowed to call Lady Edwards by her Christian name.

'What's it to be today?' Lisa asked.

'Kate wants long fingernails like mummy, don't you babe?'

'Yes please, ' Kate smiled, 'Long red ones.'

'Is that possible?' asked Tracy.

'Yeah, aww she's going to look so sweet, ' smiled Lisa.

'And please may I have a cigarette?' Kate asked.

'No problems petal, you can smoke with one hand while I do the other, ' Lisa passed Kate one of her cigarettes before lighting one for herself and offering the packet to Tracy.

'So when's your baby due?' Lisa asked.

'Bout a week, ' Tracy answered, talking through her exhale, 'I'll be glad when it's all over.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.