Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces - Cover

Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces

Copyright© 2011 by Sterling

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A spaceship is going to colonize a new planet. Towards the end of the trip, a major goal is increasing the colonist population rapidly. To conserve resources, people spend most of their time asleep, often awakening just long enough to procreate. Then Jason is found to have a gene which makes him the preferred father for every new baby. 'How do I fuck thee? Let me count the ways.' Emotional positions, not physical.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy  

When Jason woke up he noticed the difference at once. The furnishings were the same, but there was noticeably more room. The floor felt different -- a little warmer. The air smelled strange too. They had landed on the planet. They had tried to keep his environment as familiar as possible, but they could only go so far.

Jason had been spared the mix of stress and excitement that accompanied the landing and frenzied construction. Other people had their tasks. His task was being a reliable fucker.

There was a note on his computer from Rebecca:

"Dear Jason, That was a fantastic time, and I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world and I love you forever. But I don't want to get in the way of what you and Sally have. You need to be able to concentrate on fathering children and not worrying about me. So let's never see each other again, OK? xxx oooo"

And that was the end of Rebecca as an active presence in his life. Jason missed her at first, and he never forgot her, but he was also relieved.

Eve had been treated the same as anyone else the whole time she was growing up, but now she was treated very differently. She was the one who was sent out on the most critical exploratory trips, the one to collect samples in areas with high radiation concentrations, the one who could make an emergency repair with her bare hands instead of needing clumsy gloves.


Decades went by.

Artificial insemination worked no better on the planet's surface than it had in space, and Jason was kept very busy tucking his sperm into the most fertile vaginas.

Alice was even more beautiful than he had predicted, he thought as she stripped to reveal her perfect 13-year-old body. She was his daughter and great-grand-daughter, though some other man had inserted his genes into the line as her grandfather. The resemblance was unmistakable, but she was much more attractive than he was -- even accounting for the natural gender differences in appearance.

He remembered the video he had seen of her when he was last awake. It had been seven years before, but for him only a few weeks had passed. Her mother had fitted her out in very becoming outfits -- a white dress and a red bikini. Naturally she had also included some nude shots. Alice had had no idea that anyone would be looking at her body in a sexual way and would have found it very yucky if she had.

And he hadn't really. He wasn't attracted to her at age six, but he was imagining how sexy he thought she would be at thirteen. Mothers engaged coaches on how to make the best videos. It wasn't too surprising that including some nude shots of six-year-olds, especially a few with their legs spread wide, would make Jason more likely to predict he would find them sexy at age 13.

Jason should have become obsolete as breeding stock when some of his sons were born who were resistant to radiation themselves. They should have been able to breed true with young women like Eve -- all their children guaranteed to be radiation-resistant. But while the radiation-resistant women like Eve were as fertile as any other woman, the young men were all sterile.

So there were no men better than Jason at spreading the key gene. There should have been a great many who were just as good, but they weren't. There was apparently some other gene or combination of genes that contributed to radiation resistance, and while some of his sons were pretty good at fathering radiation-resistant children, he was still the best.

Jason had a slightly higher success rate at impregnating girls he found especially attractive, or at least there was data suggesting that. The main factor, however, was that the demand for Jason's stud services far exceeded what he could accomplish. Mothers wanted their grandchildren to be radiation-resistant. Radiation sickness had taken a steep toll in lives during the early years. While it was rarely a fatal problem now, the energy and enthusiasm of radiation-resistant children was unmistakable and the envy of all.

With the immense demand, Jason could afford to be picky, and he used it to choose the girls he most wanted to screw.

There was the natural concern that Jason's inbred descendants would have genetic abnormalities when rare defective genes of his showed up in pairs. There was also some concern that the entire population was going to be skewed in the direction of the traits that Jason found most attractive -- whether physical, cognitive or temperament. When choosing who to screw, however, it was the physical attributes that guided Jason's choices most strongly.

He was only selecting for traits in females, which had an interesting effect. His sons and grandsons and great-grandsons tended increasingly to be of slight build and more delicate than beefy.

He had agreed that it made most sense for him to spend most of his time frozen and wake up only now and then for a flurry of inseminations. That allowed for back-crosses to continue over a great many generations instead of limited to his lifespan. It also provided the opportunity to take advantage of any scientific advances made over the years. Perhaps they would be able to clone him successfully, for instance. There had been attempts, but it took fourteen years for the clone to grow up so his reproductive potential could be evaluated. The first ones had not turned out to have whatever that "something extra" was that made him a better source of radiation resistance than that one gene.

Thawing and freezing in lockstep with him was his beloved partner Sally. While his playmates Katy and Leland and the rest were long dead, Sally aged as he did. He liked to go down for his long naps curled on his side with Sally spooned against his back.

Preparations began months in advance of his awakenings. Girls were flown in from towns all over the planet. They were housed together in their small groups so they cycled together, and with a few subtle hormone treatments, they could be arranged to come into their fertile periods in staggered fashion. There would be no girls who would pass through their fertile periods uninseminated because Jason was overbooked, and there would be no fallow periods without fertile vaginas to be filled, leaving Jason's eager wriggling sperm with no goal to swim for.

Jason evaluated girls between six and twelve years of age. It was the girls in their teen years who were the most fertile and who to Jason's taste had the sexiest bodies, and it was simple arithmetic to work backwards from a planned seven-year nap.


Gorgeous Alice was one of his first-tier mates. But for every first-tier mate there were five in the second tier.

Alice and five from the second tier were in the room, laid out on a circular bed.

Alice was the prize, but all of them were gorgeous creatures with perfect skin, firm breasts, beautiful faces and lovely smiles. All were on their backs with their legs spread wide. All were at peak fertility. And all had their hands between their legs, having masturbated to a point of high arousal.

Sally accompanied him into the room and they hugged and kissed. "Have a good time, Jason," Sally said softly with a loving smile. He squeezed her hand and disrobed.

He eagerly crawled onto the girl to Alice's left, and returned her sweet but urgent smile. As he descended, she guided his cock to her opening, and the instant he pressed into her she went over the edge into orgasm. He did several deep in-and-out strokes, feeling her vaginal pulses. He felt some temptation to come right then and there, but as he had already come twice that day in other first-tier girls it wasn't so hard to hold back.

He pulled his glistening penis out of that one and scooted over to his right. This lovely redhead actually started orgasming just watching his penis approach, though she kept enough equanimity to guide him to her opening so she could reach fuller satisfaction.

Around he went until he had probed the eager pussies of all five. It was then time for Alice herself.

He began the same way, and Alice also exploded into orgasm as he entered her. But this time he wasn't just paying a social call. He jammed his cock back and forth in this specimen of perfect femininity for several minutes, feeling his pleasure build as her vagina gripped him. He lay down on her so their skin touched all over. He held her arms up in a position of surrender, his forearms and upper arms matching hers and pressing against them. As Alice approached her third orgasm he lifted himself up so he could see the beautiful girl beneath him so hungry for the consummation of his own orgasm, his ejaculation deep in her fertile vagina. He could tell she was trying to maintain eye contact, but her eyes closed involuntarily as the ultimate pleasure overtook her.

Jason closed his eyes too as he spurted his semen in several strong pulses up into the girl's pulsing vagina. However often he did this, he never tired of it. It always felt magnificent physically, and in all other respects it felt right and true.

He slid out and onto his back, reaching out a hand on either side to cup and idly fondle the mounds of Alice and the girl on her left.

His cock softened, but in thirty seconds Sally came forward and took it in her mouth, and with her expert tongue action he was soon hard again.

Now Alice slid off the circular bed onto a padded fairly high table with stirrups and arranged herself as a woman would for an internal exam.

The other five girls all turned over into doggy position, fondling themselves again to get to the brink of orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.