Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces - Cover

Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces

Copyright© 2011 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A spaceship is going to colonize a new planet. Towards the end of the trip, a major goal is increasing the colonist population rapidly. To conserve resources, people spend most of their time asleep, often awakening just long enough to procreate. Then Jason is found to have a gene which makes him the preferred father for every new baby. 'How do I fuck thee? Let me count the ways.' Emotional positions, not physical.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jason skimmed in and out of consciousness. It was an hour from the first time he stirred to when he finally sat up. He bonked his head on the ceiling of the alcove he was in. With his feet on the floor, his knees were too high. When he reached out to investigate, his hand overshot. He felt like he had been suddenly put into a body that was two sizes too large. This was very close to the truth. He had fallen asleep at age 11, and he was now 13.

A voice spoke from the ceiling. "Good morning, Jason."

"Nngggggg," he said, starting to clear two years of frogs out of his throat.

"As we told you would happen before you went to sleep, your body has grown since the last time you were awake, so it may take some time to adjust. Move around carefully. When you're ready, take a shower, then dress in the clothes provided."

He remembered the last time he had woken up, when he had bumped into things for hours. This time he was a little more thoughtful about the process he was engaged in, but the changes were also more dramatic. He had undergone most of his adolescent growth spurt.

There were surprises when he looked between his legs. There was hair all over his crotch, and everything down there was bigger. Before going down for his long nap they had told him this might happen, but it was quite another thing to actually feel his dick and balls in their new state. His balls were heavy, his sac big and stretchy. His dick was thick and long as it hung sprouting out from its bed of hair.

He got through his shower without bumping into anything too badly, and his hands and feet were starting to reliably go where he meant them to go.

He was on a spaceship, and living quarters were very cramped. The pod that he slept in for years at a time was the size of a modest coffin. When it was time to wake up the top and one side were removed. He had been provided with a private space for waking up, his opened pod fitted to a small bathroom including shower about the size of a single bed. When he was dressed, he opened the door into the common area that he shared with the other children. He had lived his entire life since he could remember in this group of five boys and five girls. Whenever it was time to wake up for a while, the ten of them all woke up together.

After he emerged from the shower, the robots removed his pod from the side of the bathroom and inserted that of another boy or girl. His pod was moved out and stacked with others to form bunk beds that formed two walls of the common room. It wasn't even as large as a one-car garage. The ten of them had never known a life with much space. There was a door that led to a network of narrow corridors. Many, many meters away was the gym, a cavernous space the size of half a basketball court though only ten feet high. They occasionally had time there to run, kick and throw balls, and play tag. They never had it for more than an hour, though, because another group of people was always waiting to use it. Except for that vast space, they had never seen anything bigger than their common room.

He had been fascinated to learn during the last time he was awake that there wasn't really a room at all when he was sleeping. There were just stacks of pods jammed tightly against each other. The robots shuffled them around and made temporary corridors to get at them to see to their physical needs. The same "room" was used by different groups of boys and girls as they had their awake periods one after the other.

In the common area he met Sally and Leland, the two of his "play group" who had woken up before him. They were both bigger, of course. But Sally wasn't just a bigger version of the girl who had gone to sleep two years before. She had changed, and he felt a strange tightness in his throat as he looked at her. He could see breasts under her T-shirt. Her hips were wider. Her face was different somehow. She looked very nice. Beautiful. Fascinating. His penis started bulging in his underpants, a reaction he didn't understand. Later, when he was alone, he was amazed to see how huge his stiffie was. Of course his mind including his feelings had changed, not just his body. He couldn't keep his eyes off Sally. He dimly remembered that he had been taught about boys and girls and sex, and now he wished he had paid closer attention.

Over the next couple hours, Katy, Tina, Helen, Melissa, and Tom appeared one by one from their wake-up shower. The robots shipped out the bathroom containing the shower and replaced it with one having nothing but a toilet. There was a sink out in the common area. The robots left the eight bunks forming two walls of the common room.

The robot known as "Boss" appeared. He moved on wheels but unlike the other robots he had the basic form of a person. There was no obvious reason for a physical presence during communication; a voice could as easily sound from a speaker. But it was important psychologically to have some messages delivered by something resembling a person.

Boss had a variety of announcements, but one segment was especially memorable.

"Carl and Chen won't be joining you this time."

"Why not?" asked Sally.

"One important purpose of this awake period is adjustment to your newly mature sexual apparatus. Carl and Chen need to grow further before they are sexually mature."

"Oh."

"As always when you wake up, your body is bigger and will require adjustment. This time, part of what you will need to get used to is your newly mature sexual organs. You may notice psychological changes, including how you feel about each other, your own sex organs and those of the others."

First the eight of them had to get used to each other simply as people. None of them had had any experiences since the last time they were awakened, so there weren't any "what I did on my summer vacation" stories to relate. But their bodies and minds were quite different.

The center of their common space had a table and chairs. Robots brought food as needed, nondescript mush as always. It was too cramped for all eight of them to be in their common space at the same time, so usually a few at least were in their bunks even when awake.

Docking to the inside "headboard" of each pod was a computer tablet that could be removed, and that was their source of text and video. The ship had a vast story of information, and they as children only scratched the surface.

They all had to rev their bodies up again. There were stretching and strengthening exercises they performed right in their common area, taking turns. For others they went one by one to tiny rooms with treadmills and weightlifting apparatus. Their digestive systems lurched back into working order, with each of them making frequent visits to the tiny toilet chamber.

They proceeded down the narrow corridor to spend hours in another small room that was chock-full of babies -- or so it seemed. This had been a prominent feature of their lives every time they woke up. There were babies who needed to be hugged and cuddled, talked to and played with. The robots could handle baths, diaper changes, rocking and even burping, but the babies needed real humans to interact with if they were to grow up healthy.

Children are curious about everything. Adolescents wonder especially about the big picture and the purpose of life in a more serious way than younger children. There were no adults in his life to speak of, so Jason's computer did its best to answer his questions. Although many questions were ones he had asked before, he was more interested and he read attentively.


They were on a spaceship, the first group of humans heading out from earth to try to colonize another world. They were part of an elite, a tiny group who would spread humanity to its second home.

There were two basic constraints on the voyage. First, space and energy and life support were all in short supply and had to be conserved. Second, they wanted to produce as many people as they could. Sociological models suggested that groups on their new world below about eighty would not thrive. The plan was to put down groups of eighty in various places on the planet as a matter of redundancy -- if some disaster befell one group, the others could survive.

For the first two hundred years of their flight, twenty grown-ups had spent almost all the time in suspended animation, bodies cold and barely metabolizing at all. Now, in the last hundred, they had woken up as needed to beget and bear children. Seventeen of the twenty were women. They were the limiting factor on increasing the population, and the three men could of course impregnate them all.

For a dozen years, there had been about seventeen new babies born each year (occasional infertility was offset by twins). But as the girls in each cohort reached sexual maturity and could themselves produce about one baby a year, the birthrate went up dramatically. Jason and his nine companions were at the leading edge of the "grandchildren" generation.

You can keep an adult in suspended animation, but pregnant women, babies, and children all need to grow. However, a deep sleep provides opportunities to save energy while allowing growth. Robots attended to a sleeping person's nutrition and bodily functions, including turning them, massaging muscles, and washing.

The pregnant women didn't need to wake up until it was time to give birth.

The babies could not be kept asleep for long periods at all. They grew too fast, and their needs for social and cognitive stimulation were too great. When they reached the age of two, they could be put into four months of sleep before waking up for two months. Gradually they stayed asleep longer and stayed awake for less time between each long "nap". At Jason's age they could sleep for two years and wake up for only a couple months.

Keeping mothers awake to raise their own babies would have been very wasteful. But the older children needed to wake up periodically anyway, and the mission's plan saved precious "awake time" by rotating the children through the nurseries. Any given group of boys and girls could tend to the babies for the month or two they were active, and when that group went back to sleep, the next group could take over.

Jason and the seven of his "littermates" who had reached sexual maturity were now awake for their 13-year-old activity period. They weren't entirely grown up, but they were adults in one respect: they could reproduce. It was time to do their part to increase the population.


After twenty-four hours Boss got more specific about this subject. Jason remembered his exact words: "We will shortly arrange for all of you to engage in sexual intercourse for the first time." He had told them to read up on the subject on their computers.

Forty-eight hours after he woke up, he got his appointment: "Jason, we have a mate selected for you. Her name is Donna. Please meet her in room 37 at 7pm."

He had never met Donna before. He wasn't sure what to expect and he was nervous. Although the computer had text descriptions of sex and a few diagrams, there were no photos or video.

Room 37 was about the size of a single bed, and had a decidedly low ceiling; room 38 was stacked on top of it. However, it had a door that shut and a soft surface, and that was all that two hot young teens needed.

Donna was already in the room. He crawled in and shut the door behind him.

"Um, hi," she said.

"Hi."

"Jason is your name?"

"Yup. And you're Donna?"

"Yeah."

The two sat in silence a moment.

"I think we're supposed to take our clothes off," he said.

Their clothing was quite simple: a T-shirt, light pants, a pair of underwear and slippers.

Jason had no trouble with his T-shirt and slippers. Donna, he noticed, started with her pants and slippers. Removing her T-shirt would show him her breasts, organs she had had a mere 48 hours to get used to. But she took a deep breath and did it. Jason had never seen real breasts before, and his penis pulsed to full hardness. Donna then removed her panties without further thought; the mysteries between her legs were largely hidden from view.

Jason took a deep breath and hesitated. He had had a mere 48 hours to get used to his organ and he had seen it erect himself only a few times. It seemed embarrassingly huge to him. He sat, hands on his underpants. All he had to do was lift his butt off the bed and slide them down. But the seconds went by and he didn't move.

Donna commented on the bulge: "It looks like you've got a hard one!"

"Yeah," he said. "I think I'm supposed to."

"Yeah, I read you are." Her smile reassured him, and in one quick motion he was naked before her.

His erect cock stood straight up as he sat on the bed.

"I can't get used to these things," Donna said, lifting her left breast in her hand. "You go to sleep, then when you wake up you've got these things growing out of you."

"They're nice!" Jason blurted out, and Donna shifted uncomfortably.

"I ... I like that!" she said, pointing to his large stiff organ. "I mean, I'm scared of it, but I ... want it ... you know?"

"Really?" Jason said. "It's weird to have it like that..." Jason said, pointing to his cock. "I mean I had it before, but it wasn't anything like this. And these..." he said, bouncing his balls in his hand.

"Things are all different down here, too," Donna said, gently spreading her lips apart. "I found the place you're supposed to stick it," she said.

"The weirdest thing of all is how I feel about it. Last time we were up they told us about it, and it seemed so gross."

"Yeah! I remember!"

"But now ... it doesn't seem gross at all. But it's kind of ... scary."

"Yeah! It's really scary when I see you like that," she said, pointing to his twitching, bulging cock, "it's ... I..."

"I know what you mean! Last time the idea of sticking my thingie in a girl -- but now, I don't know, I mean, seeing you like that," Jason said and panted, making Donna laugh.

"So ... Do you want to?" she asked.

"God yes!" he answered.

Donna lay back and spread her legs. "I think I get like this..."

"Yeah, but I'm supposed to like rub you down there first, right?"

"Oh yeah, right. Or I am ... but why don't you try it."

"Like that?"

"Ooo, not so hard ... up a little higher ... Yeah, that feels pretty good."

A minute went by. "It feels really good ... And I'm like leaking!" she said, investigating with her hand. "It's so wet ... it's embarrassing!"

Jason looked and shrugged. "Yeah, but that's supposed to let my thing slide in easier."

"I guess. But don't you think it's gross?"

"No ... It makes me want to stick it in. Like right now," he said, heart pounding.

"Yeah," said Donna, gulping. "It's time, I guess. I want it, but it looks so big! I mean I stuck my finger up there like they said, but a finger is nothing like that thing!"

"So I get on top of you, like this."

"Yeah, and I'll hold myself open, right?"

"Oh yeah." Jason poked.

"Not quite there, here, let me..." she said, holding herself open with just one hand and pointing his thing with the other.

"Not too hard, OK? Be careful -- please?"

"Sure, I'll be careful. Mmmmmm." He poked harder, and Donna's flesh gave way.

"Oh! Owwww."

"Aaaahhhhh!"

"Shit ... ouch..."

"Oh, wow, unnnhhh!"

Jason's cock was in an inch, and the hot, wet tube between the girl's legs was like nothing he'd ever felt. Amazingly wonderful. Instinctively he drew back a little and shoved in, and he felt weird stuff start happening down in his loins.

"Yikes! Weird! Shit!" she said.

His ancient male reflex was to poke back and forth, and always deeper. But he already felt a pleasure like nothing he'd felt before, then felt himself twitching and stuff shooting out of his cock like it did when he peed, but it was different.

"Aaaahhhhh!" he moaned, and twenty seconds after his tip had started entering her wet tube, he felt complete and satisfied and pulled out of her.

"You did it already?" Donna asked.

"Yeah," Jason panted. "It was fantastic!"

"It was kind of cool to have you, like, doing it to me -- but it hurt!"

"Oh, sorry," Jason said absently.

"Now it's even wetter and goopier," she said, reaching down and getting a fingerful of the stuff oozing out of her. "Blood too! They said that might happen."

"That's what they called an orgasm, I guess," he said. "It sure felt good. Amazing."

Jason started getting dressed again. Donna followed his lead, but with less enthusiasm. He vaguely sensed she was dissatisfied.

"Bye," he said.


As always, Jason looked at his computer when he got back to his bunk. A chat window invited his attention:

"Did you insert your penis into Donna's vagina and ejaculate there?"

"I think I must have," he typed. "She had all this goop coming out of her."

"Was it a satisfactory experience?"

"That's for sure!"

Jason read more of the stuff they wanted him to learn, pausing now and then to relive that glorious experience, including that incredibly good feeling he had gotten. Later he did some work on the weight machine and the treadmill, then ate a large meal and had what finally felt like a normal bowel movement. Four hours later there was another message for him.

"Jason, are you interested in sexual intercourse with another girl?"

"Yes! Definitely! Where?"

"Room 38".


The girl was sitting on the bed, knees drawn up to her chest and arms wrapped around them.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," said the girl, blushing.

"So, we're going to do it, right?"

"Yeah, I guess" she said. "It's my first time."

"No problem. I'll show you how. First, you've got to get all those clothes off," he said, stripping as he spoke. His cock was hard as he anticipated what was ahead.

"But ... OK."

He was undressed and waiting. The girl was just starting to pull her shorts down, hesitating. This could take forever! He was eager to plunge his cock into her. He looked between her legs where her panties were just coming into view. Just inside them was that wonderful opening that was just made for him to poke into.

"How old are you, Jason?"

"Thirteen."

"Me too!"

"I think we're all thirteen -- well, there must be some older kids too."

Still she hesitated. "I really liked 'Sleeping Beauty' when I was littler. The princess sleeps all that time, and the prince comes and rescues her."

Jason was getting annoyed. "We can't do anything until you take your panties off."

Sarah sighed and took off her panties, but made no move to take off her shirt. Donna had taken hers off, and it was kind of cool to see her breasts, but he figured the sex would work just as well and feel just as good as long as he could get at her between her legs.

"Now lie back ... That's right. Spread your legs..."

He reached in to open her lips, and saw she looked very different from Donna. Everything was very smooth and pale. He remembered what he was supposed to do with his hand, so he reached in and started rubbing. Slowly he saw the area darken.

"Can you look at me?" she asked timidly.

He was looking at her, of course, eyes glued to that slit between her legs. But she meant her face. So he looked at her face. It was a rather plain face. She smiled, and he managed to smile back. Then she looked away. "Feels nice," she whispered.

Jason went back to examining her vaginal opening. It was starting to get a little wet. He rubbed more and checked again. It was wetter. It was time.

Without a word he rolled over onto her and lined up his cock with her pussy hole. Donna had showed him just where to push, and he had remembered.

"Wait, are you going to go in now?" asked Sarah anxiously.

"Yeah," he said. "That's the idea."

"OK," she said, tensing up.

He pressed, and her tissues gave way more easily than Donna's had. He felt that same wonderful feeling, that same churning in his loins. Knowing what it was, he held off. Having just shot the stuff out a few hours before, his body was less sensitive. He wanted to get into her deeper before he let it happen. So he pressed in, farther and farther, eyes glued to her female opening where more and more of his cock was disappearing. He was into her several inches, and most of his shaft felt the warm and wet surrounding it. He couldn't hold back any more, and had his delicious feeling as he felt those squirts shooting down the inside of his cock.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" he said with a big smile.

He was satisfied and pulled out a few seconds later, landing on his back.

"That was it?" asked Sarah. She seemed disappointed, just like Donna had. What did these girls want?

"Yeah, that's it, and boy was it nice!" he said. He looked down, satisfied to see a little milky stuff seeping out of her. "Time to go," he said, less than a minute after he started penetrating her.

He got dressed, aware that Sarah had not put her panties and shorts back on but was sitting again with knees drawn up and hands around them.

"Bye," he managed on his way out.


That evening he was summoned to Room 37 again. He didn't bother to ask who it was, and the computer didn't tell him. He figured he was going to meet a string of girls he had never seen before.

"Sally!"

"Hi, Jason!"

Jason felt eager to get his penis into the hole between her legs, her vagina, but he felt something more too.

"Is this your first time? I've done it twice already."

"No, I did it already."

"With anyone I know?" Jason felt just a twinge of jealousy.

"No, some guy I'd never met before."

They looked into each other's eyes as they took off shorts together, then shirt, then underpants and panties.

Jason feasted his eyes on his girl, the one he had felt little tinglings for when he was 11. Those tinglings had matured into something much more powerful.

"You like me?" Sally asked.

Jason nodded with a big smile.

He set about rubbing her between the legs, but this time he mostly looked at her face, only sneaking occasional glances down where he was rubbing. Her face showed pleasure, and he liked that. He rubbed slower than with the others. He could feel she was wet down there, and even though his cock was eager to get into her, he kept rubbing because she seemed to like it so much.

She gently nudged his head down towards her and kissed him. That felt wonderful! He kissed her back. They went at it passionately for a couple minutes. But their more urgent focus was on events down below.

"OK," she whispered after a few minutes.

Jason turned over onto her. He glanced down long enough to get his cock tip resting in the right place, kissed by her wet lower lips and centered at the hole that led into her body, but then he looked back up at her face.

Her eyes went wide as he slowly pressed in, but they showed no pain. He was so glad!

He was dying to ejaculate, but he had read that if he kept going long enough the girl might get a happy feeling like he had. The other two hadn't said anything about it, and in any case it had been so exciting he couldn't help himself. This time he thought about other things as he worked himself in further and further. He knew he had barely gotten into Donna, and he realized that despite his efforts he hadn't been nearly all the way into whatever her name was, the second one. Sally's vagina kept opening before him, allowing him further and further in. Finally he felt his pubic bone pressing against hers. No matter how hard he pressed, he couldn't get his cock in any further. When he pulled back, he found he could pull back a long way and still be inside her. The combination of pressing in as far as he could and those long strokes was driving him crazy. His orgasm would be there soon. But he wanted Sally to have a turn to feel good. She looked like it felt really good to her too.

It had taken him forever to get into her all the way, maybe 30 seconds. Now with his back and forth he kept holding out, hoping it would happen for her. Would he know it when she had her feeling? He hoped so. He made sure to go an extra long time, holding back despite his desperate desire to ejaculate. At maybe 45 seconds since he had bottomed out, he couldn't help himself and started pumping in and out with deep, long, really fast strokes and felt better than ever before, waves of pleasure coursing through him as his vision blurred and sounds got distorted. His penis twitched and he felt the stuff shooting out.

He pulled out and lay beside her.

"Did you feel good too?" he asked.

"It felt nice," she said guardedly.

"But you had one of those orgasms where it feels finished."

"No."

"No?" Jason was disappointed. "Oh, sorry."

Sally turned over to snuggle against him. It was a way of putting two bodies together that he hadn't experienced before, at least not since he was a small boy. He liked that very much. He wouldn't have wanted either of the other two to snuggle against him, but they hadn't tried.

Sally tentatively put her hand on his limp, slick penis. It didn't feel great, but it wasn't too bad either. He figured if he could rub her privates, she ought to be able to rub his too. Mostly she held her hand still, but occasionally she moved it. In a couple minutes, that little irritation went away. It felt good, and his penis rose gradually to hardness again.

Sally nudged him onto his back. "Can I, you know... ?" she asked.

"Can you what?"

"They said a good way for a girl to have an orgasm was to get the guy to lie on his back and do it to him."

That sounded sort of familiar, though it had been in the part he had skimmed.

"Uh, sure," he said.

So he lay on his back and she rose above him. She held his erect penis up in the air, then looked doubtfully back and forth between her pussy and the prong she was hoping to get into her. She rose onto her knees, but she was too high. She sat on his upper thighs, and bent his penis downward, trying to get it pointed towards his toes.

"No, no, it doesn't bend like that," Jason said.

She held herself up on one hand and the opposite knee, but that made her pussy off-center.

"Here, let me aim it," Jason said.

With two hands, one on either side of Jason's hips, she lowered herself, spreading her legs as she went.

But she pressed downward in a way that took in his cock tip but smashed it upwards just behind her pubic bone.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Jason.

"Oh, sorry! So sorry!" she said, sighing and starting to dismount.

"No, no, I think we almost had it," he said. "Get up there again -- just don't go down onto me."

With his favorite girl's soupy pussy right above his cock, he pressed his hips upward, but he was bent too far back. "A little forward," he said.

He pressed and it was almost right. "Just a little more," he said. Now his press upward seemed centered. "Now let yourself down a little," he said, and her motion swallowed him partway up her tube. "OK, now go down."

Sally lowered herself slowly, engulfing him as she sank. When she was done, the tissues around the base of his cock and her pussy opening pressing firmly against each other.

Then Sally raised herself up a little, then let her self down, then did it again, then more. "Oh, that's so nice," she said. She looked at him and asked, "Is it OK for you?"

"It's great!" he said.

The motion wasn't one he would have chosen. It was slow and irregular, and she wiggled herself forward and back horizontally when she was all the way in. It pressed a bit on his cock base in an odd way, but it didn't hurt. His penis tip was still buried in the warm, slick female cave it had come to crave so much.

It went on. On and on. It seemed to last forever. When she moved up and down really fast for little bursts it felt really good. He felt his cock twitch. But he was determined not to shoot off before Sally had had her orgasm, even if it took all evening. So when he was close, he tried not to think about where his cock was, up deep in his favorite girl, the girl whose little breasts jiggled as she humped away, whose face was slack with pleasure, who was getting more and more excited from his body. He thought about the periods of earth's history instead.

He had no idea how long it was -- half an hour? -- but he felt her speed up slowly, felt her moan. She seemed to build up forever. Then finally he heard a loud gasp as she held perfectly still. He felt little rhythmic squeezes on the base of his cock. She shuddered, continuing to bounce up and down. Finally she lay down on top of him, his cock still firmly lodged inside up to the hilt.

When she had been quiet for a minute, he tentatively asked, "Can I ... do it again?"

It was as if she came back from a distant place. "Oh, Jason, yes! Sure, whatever. Please!" She squeezed him in her arms with a big smile.

He started to pull out, but she grabbed his hips. "But can you stay in?" she pleaded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.