The Setup - Cover

The Setup

Copyright© 2011 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A dad comes up with an elaborate scheme to set up his wife with their son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Cousins   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

About every other year my wife and I would take our son to Orlando for vacation. Normally we would fly, but this year I needed to stop in Atlanta to meet with some clients for a day, or at least that was the official story. When I pulled into the motel parking lot that evening, they had no clue it was all part of a much more devious plan.

After a long drive, we quickly checked in and spent the rest of the evening by the pool. The pool area wasn't overly crowded. It wasn't until we got back to the room that my wife mentioned the two guys who seem to be staring at her. Little did she know that they were the main reason we "randomly" chose that motel.

My wife and I had breakfast at the motel's resturant the following morning. I suggested we let the boy sleep in and he could eat when he woke up. Towards the end of the meal I "suddenly realized" how late it was and told her I had to get going. I left her sitting in the booth. As I was walking out, one of the men from the pool the night before held the door for me. We both gave each other a thumbs up as we passed. As I pulled out of the motel parking lot, I saw the man sitting at the booth with my wife.

My trip into Atlanta consisted of driving two blocks, parking the car, and then heading back to the motel. I didn't go back to our room. Instead I entered a room at the back of the motel. Inside I immediately turned on the three televisions that were set up just for this occasion. I waited about ten minutes before I saw my wife enter the hotel room followed closely by the man from the restaurant. You may wander why she would willingly go into a stranger's motel room, but, per the plan, if needed, it would be implied that our son's safety depended on her cooperation.

There were three hidden cameras in their room, and I had access to all three. In addition, the microphone was set up to pick up the slightest whisper. In the room was a king sized bed, a small desk, a couple of chairs, a small refridgerator, and a camera set up on a tripod. He pulled up a chair for her as he took the other. He started out with generic question, such as where she was from, what brought her to Atlanta, if she had any brothers of sisters, etc. Finally, he told her that he made special movies for a very specific clientele. He told her when he saw her last night that she and our son would be perfect for one such movie.

I could tell she was doing everything she could to remain calm, but she was no where near prepared when he told her what he was looking for. He wanted to make a movie of her and our son. An incest movie.

I have no doubt that if she would have been standing when he told her this, she would have fallen over. Even with her sitting, I thought she was going to pass out. He handed her a bottle of water but she was shaking so badly he finally opened it for her and gave her a sip. After several long minutes, she finally spoke. " I assume I have no choice in this."

"Well, yes and no", he told her. "We will be making a movie today with you and your son. If this one does not work out, we will make a far different type of movie for a whole different client. Trust me when I say that this is your best option, assuming you can pull it off."

I am not sure if she even heard the next part of what he had to say. She just sat their quietly staring off in a daze. He was prepared to pay her $100 for her efforts. It shouldn't take more than six or seven hours. Finally, he reaches over and lifts her chin so she is looking straight at him. "This part is very important. You need to make sure you fully understand what I am about to say. For this to work, you must completely convince your son that you are 100% okay with this. If not, they would have to go to Plan B, which he stressed once again, was not good for the two of them. When he asked her if she was completely clear on that part, I started to wonder if she would be able to respond, but finally I heard her say "I understand".

After sitting there in silence for several more minutes, she seemed to pull herself together. "Let's get this over with."

You would have thought he had sold his first used car, he was so excited. He laid out the plan. The two of them would walk over to get our son, while his colleague finished setting up the equipment. Once everyone was back in the room, he would turn on the two cameras (One on the tripod plus a hand-held). He would then proceed to ask her questions. The answers had to be specific. When he asked her if she had any experience with incest, she must say she had. "Make sure you have a convincing story ready to tell. He needs to buy it. The whole key here is for your son to believe completely that you feel incest is perfectly normal and that doing him for money just adds to the fun. Think about what you are going to tell him and let me know when you're ready." Suprisingly, she stood and said, "Let's go."

It was only a few minutes before they were back. It was obvious that they had to wake our son. He looked as if he was about to fall back asleep until he picked up on what was about to happen. He seemed to hang on her every word as she spun her story.

"I was almost thirteen when I lost my virginty to my eighteen year old cousin. We spent the night smoking cigarettes and drinking beer. We made out for a while befre he pit it in. It hurt and since we didn't have condoms he didn't stay in too long. Instead I sucked hm off. The next day, a large box of condoms appeared in the utility closet next to the bathroom. I assume it was my aunt that bought them. We went through quite a few boxes that summer, as my dad's sister had two sons. The other was sixteen. I was his first."

"Was that all?"

"No". She paused. "There was my brother. I took his cherry on his fifteenth birthday." She looked at my son. "Guess you are going to get your birthday present early, baby."

I sat there somewhat dumbfounded. She had me convinced.

Although our son is very shy, especially around girls, his willingness to complete this task was never a question. More than once I had overheard him and his friends talk about how hot his mom was. She was a natural blonde with a small waist, big boobs (36DD), and a big ass. If I had to pick a celebrity she most looked like, probably would go with the girl married to the Ferris Bueller guy.

The action started with the two of them sitting on the edge of the bed kissing. His first instincts seemed all about groping her boobs and trying to suck her face off. She seemed to resolve herself that this was a learning lesson for our son. Under her guidance, she made it clear that she was in control of the situation - or at least as much as she could be.

Before too long, they were both topless. When that bra became unhooked, and he unleashed those big soft titties, he was indeed a kid in a candy store. Not since Christmas morning when he was five do I remember him being that giddy. I think he would have been satisfied spending the rest of the time playing and sucking on her jugs. She was in Mommy-mode, rewarding her son for a job well done while continuing her lessons on proper techniques. Even when the director suggested he put a hickey on her boob, she calmly stepped him through that process. He must have liked leaving his mark because he soon had one on each boob. Before he could add another, she had him stand so she could remove his pants. Her lips barely covered his cock when he erupted in her mouth. She did not hesitate to swallow his entire load. Usually, she just let it drool out the side of her mouth.

When it was suggested that he eat her out, she wasted no time removing the rest of their clothes and she had him get between her legs while she laid back on the bed. She spent the next fifteeen minutes or so explaining the finer points of licking pussy. This worked its way into a 69 position with her on top.

When she saw he was ready, she had him move into standard missionary position. She reached down and moved his cock into position. He seemed to be about the same length as me (around 8 inches) but his girth looked to be twice my size. In one quick jerk, he buried himself into her puss. For the first time that morning he seemed to regain his voice. Words like "Oh God" and "So nice" and "Jesus" seemed to be repeated alot. This seemed to trigger a change in my wife. No longer was in instructor mode. She was in bitch in heat mode. Her animated body yelled out things such as: "Oh fuck yea." Fuck me baby". "Fuck mommy's pussy". When she finally got to "Oh God you're making mommy cum, baby", she went into a phase I knew well. She wrapped her legs around him tightly as if to try to pull his entire body into her. Her body started bucking and spasming as she lost all control. Of course this triggered my son to shoot his load deep in her womb. I remember thinking about how I had a vasectemy a few years before because she had problems taking the pill. I wondered if it had even crossed her mind.

Things went a bit off script at this point. As my wife took her turn in the bathroom, the director asked if my son could wait in the bathroom for a little bit. It seems that the scenes had gotten them worked up and they wanted his mom to give them some relief, i.e. head. My son told them without hesitation that he would prefer to watch and he was sure for an extra $50, she would fuck them both. They all agreed to his proposition.

When my wife came out of the bathroom, she was told of the bargain our son had made. The implementations of this bargain may have been lost on our son but the wife saw it for exactly what it was. She had jumped been pimped out by her son. If looks could kill, the two strangers would have been dealt a most horrendous death.

It soon became apparent that my wife was no longer the loving, caring, instructor. There was no kissing. There was no carressing. It was all out fucking. The whole time my son sat and watched while eating a sandwich and drinking a soda. Now the men were the ones giving the pointers to my son on the proper way to DP a woman. As an unscripted finally, they had him climb up on the bed so they could complete their human puzzle of three dicks in her three holes. When my son shot his load down her throat, it seemed to trigger a massive orgasm in my wife which in turn set the other two off. They all collapsed in a heap of bodies.

I actually thought she was going to lose it when they told her that at $50 she had to suck them clean. The dirty looks she gave them before was nothing compared to these. Especially when she took the cock in her mouth that had just been in her ass.

After they let her once again clean up, it was time to continue the lesson. Having learned about anal, my son was anxious to try it. I am sure having just had anal sex helped a little, but considering our son's girth, this was not going to be a fun task for my wife. But she seemed to be up for the challenge. She stressed over and over how he had to take it slow so she could get used to it. And I must say he did seem to try, but unfortunatly, he got a little excited and he buried about seven inches in one big push. Eventually, she seemed relaxed enough to at least endure her situation.

They finally called it a day, and the two strangers packed up, said their thank you's, and paid for services rendered before heading out.

My wife and son showered together before heading back. They didn't know if I was back or not, and my wife thought it best that they come up with a cover story in case I asked. My son asked her what she thought I would do if I found out. She told him under no circumstances should he ever mention this day to me. Then he asked the questin I most wanted to ask. "Can we do this again?" She looked at him and smiled. "How will I ever be able to say no to my baby after today?". Then, thinking it through more I assume, she added "We just need to be careful."

I finally showed up an hour later to find my wife and son laying on one of the beds.She was on her back, semi-propped up with some pillows, reading a book. My son was snuggled up against her, one leg over hers, his hand laying on her belly. He was fast asleep. This would have been completely normal if he was still ten years old. "Looks like you two bonded today."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.