Hardon High 03: Head Coach

by Marc Tremaine

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Tremaine

Erotica Sex Story: The coach is horny. He's had 11 in. cock up his ass, and fucked the English teacher, but it wasn't enough. Since he was willing to keep secret the fact so many teachers were fucking so many boys, he got to use the men as fuck toys, so maybe a blowjob from his assistant would help. Only Alec was getting fucked by a sophomore and fucking a freshman. From then on things got weird...what with the freshman boy in the locker room, the prosecutor, the cop, his nephew...and a huge fucking surprise!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Incest   Son   Father   Uncle   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   .

WARNING: This story is a product of imagination; it is not a depiction of real life. It involves sexual acts between two or more males of the human species. If you are offended by that idea or its explicit description, regardless of whether it's the act that offends you, or the age or relationship of the participants, don't read this story. If writing about any type of sex between males is illegal in your nation, or in your particular municipality, county, state, province, or other political subdivision, don't read this story. If your age makes it illegal to read this story, don't read this story.

Copyright 1997. All rights reserved. You have the right to download this story to keep on your computer, and to print a hard copy if you preserve the title, warning and copyright notice. You do not have the right to otherwise reproduce or repost this story. You do not have the right to rewrite this story. You do not have the right to use this story to make any amount of money for yourself or anyone else. If you do not understand these rights as I have listed them for you, my address is above: ask before acting.

HEAD COACH

The coach was horny!

More than usual, that is. He seemed to have a perpetual hardon lately. At first he'd thought maybe it was because he hadn't had his ass plowed with a big dick in a long time, so last night, after his nephew was asleep, he'd gone over to John's house and gotten his butt royally fucked with eleven inches of fat prick. He'd even blown a wad himself at the same time his gut was being filled with cum. He'd told John what a great fuck it was, but he was lying. He still felt nervous and angry and horny.

This morning he'd decided to try something else—David Johnson, the English teacher who'd recently transferred to this school, had a nice, tight ass, and was always ready for a quick fuck, even if it meant delaying one of his classes. The coach used his master key to let himself into the teacher's office, only to find that if he wanted to fuck the teacher, he'd have to wait in line! Two of the coach's basketball players were already in the office, and David was bent over his desk, while the black athlete was just beginning to slide his dick into the teacher's eager hole. The second athlete was stroking his own prick, watching the fuck scene in front of him. Everyone was still dressed, just with their pants around their ankles.

The coach was almost as surprised to see these two, as they were when the door opened! These two guys were supposed to be straight studs, who'd already fucked or eaten their way through most of the girl-cunt in the school. In fact, they seemed to do it on double dates most of the time. The black athlete towered over everyone in the office, at slightly more than seven feet tall, with a dick size that nearly matched his height. He froze in place, legs bent, the head of his incredibly wide prick firmly grasped by David's butthole. The white boy just stood there, too, with his hand on his own, dripping meat.

"You want to shut the door before we really get a crowd in here?" David asked with a smile that was half annoyance and half unsated lust.

The coach pulled the door closed behind him, and raised his eyebrows at the trio. The black senior and the white sophomore couldn't find anything to say, but David just grinned at their embarrassment—and shoved his butt back so that more of the black meat slid inside. The ballplayer gasped. "Seems both these guys are having trouble with some of my classes, and they need passing grades to stay on the team."

Now why the hell would they be having problems with English? thought the coach. Either one of them's fucking smarter than anybody on the team—me included.

"I thought this was a fair solution to their problem." David shoved his butt back again, and several more well-lubed inches sank in. "Made them come here together, since they're such good friends, and seem to do all their fucking around together. The deal is, if they both do a good job fucking me, well..."

The black boy couldn't stand it! He had to get the rest of his dick inside a hole that was hotter and tighter than anything he'd ever had before, even if the coach was going to throw them both off the team! He shoved the rest of his meat into the teacher's butt, and this time it was David's turn to gasp with lust. Christ! Did he love the feel of bristly crotch hair scraping his butt cheeks!

"C'mon, stud! You don't get an A if you don't fuck!"

It was the white boy who answered. "But ... the coach..."

David's breathing was starting to get a little ragged, but he hadn't missed the bulge in the coach's pants. "You want to tell them?"

The coach grinned at the two athletes. "Relax, guys, I came here for the same reason. Your teacher's a hell of a good fuck. Go ahead and enjoy."

The black senior already was. He'd been slowly pumping his teacher's ass. The white sophomore just stared at the joining of black meat and white butt, while he frigged his prick; then he looked up at the senior's face. The coach saw the look and then looked down at David—who grinned and winked at him. It was a set-up! What the two boys really wanted was each other, only they weren't ready to admit it yet. Normally, the coach would have just left, but for some reason, he decided to stay and help.

He dropped his sweat pants and pulled out his own large cock, while he moved to stand next to the white boy. The boy almost jumped out of his skin when the coach began playing with the boy's dick. And then the coach shifted the boy's hand to the coach's meat. "Have to keep each other hard, while we wait our turn, huh?"

The white boy just nodded, his concentration once again on his buddy, who was fucking their English teacher. The two continued their mutual jackoff, while the black boy began seriously ramming home. "Let's help him."

"Huh?" The white boy stopped pumping the coach's meat and looked at him.

"What's the matter? Haven't you ever helped him get off when you were out fucking on dates together?"

"Shit, no! I never..."

The black player stopped in mid-stroke, and then started again, more slowly. "Oh, yeah? And whose hand was that on my ass, playing with my hole and my balls while I was pumping Josie last week?"

The white boy glared at his friend, who was grinning. "Yeah, well ... I guess it was my imagination about your hand underneath my ass with a finger up my hole when I was getting that blowjob from Lynne!"

"We both got a hell of an imagination. I even imagined the funky smell of your hole when I licked my finger off later."

The two athletes were staring intently at each other. The black boy stopped fucking. David smiled regretfully, since he knew what was coming next. He spoke up. "A guy's hole is nice and tight, isn't it?"

"Yeah, man, sure is."

"Better than girl-pussy?"

"Shit, yeah."

"And with the right guy, you could probably come better than you ever have before."

The two boys were eye-locked, almost not-breathing. The oh, fuck, yeah! was in their expressions. The coach reached onto the desk for the lube, dipped his fingers in it, and rammed a greasy finger up the white boy's butt. The kid didn't even grunt. "Yeah, coach, get my hole good and greasy. Shove a couple of fingers up my butt so it gets a little loosened up. The right dick is gonna go in the right hole, right now."

There was room enough on the desk for two studs to be bent over it. The white boy quickly peeled off his T-shirt and stepped out of his pants. Naked except for his shoes and socks, he bent over so that his own prick was mashed under his belly on the desktop. The black boy slowly pulled his prick out of the teacher's hole. It was fucking huge! And shining with grease and ass juice and precum. But the coach was still ready and eager to fill the gap. And he did!

He rammed his prick up David's gaping hole, and then they moved aside so they could watch two man sex virgins lose their virginity. The black stud tried to be gentle, but the white boy must have been wanting it for too long, and now that he'd finally admitted it—and publicly—he wasn't about to wait any longer. He shoved his butt back and got his shitter full of boy prick for the first time! And that was all it took! The white boy's scorching hot virgin ass was so tight, that combined with the "prep" work from David's hole, the black boy stud on top began shooting a monster load of cum! That was enough to set off the white boy, and David as well, who had been fisting his own meat while watching the hot boy-action up close.

The coach still hadn't come yet. But he kept on pumping David's willing hole, the hot, tight manhole he'd always enjoyed, but his eyes kept coming back to the two teenagers beside them. There was a satisfied plop! as the black boy pulled out of the well-filled hole. Telling himself it was just like playing with a man's dick, because it was so huge, the coach reached out and began fondling the greasy black cock. And then he put a couple of fingers inside the white boy's hole, pulled out more cum, and while the two boys watched in near-shock, he began licking his fingers clean, and blasting a wad in the teacher's hole at the same time!

There was still another hour before David's next class. The coach left the three of them in David's office, all naked now, and playing with each other. The coach was sure at least another two cum loads were going to find their way up David's butt before the class started!

But he still wasn't satisfied. He'd been fucked by the studliest man in town; he'd fucked another willing hunk. But it wasn't enough. Well, there was always a blowjob from his assistant. Alec was a great cocksucker ... and it was one of the nice perks about this job. There were a lot of men like David on the high school faculty and staff, who got their rocks off fucking and sucking boys, even real young teenagers. The coach had always thought the idea of fooling around with kids was kind of disgusting, but the tradeoff for his silence was that he got to use the men as fuck ­toys whenever he was in the mood. And Christ, he was in the mood today!

He knew Alec was usually in his office early, so he let himself in again with his master key. He'd been right. Alec was there ... sandwiched between two of his young boy studs, one of them eagerly ramming his prick up Alec's firm-muscled butt, while Alec's nine-inch cock was doing the same up the squirming, gleam­ing golden-brown ass of the teenager in front of him. The coach's meat surged to a roaring hardon. He was surrounded by boy studs this morning! So he decided to get his rocks off with Alec anyway. Let the kids watch a real man get his dick sucked!

Alec hadn't bothered to look at the door when he heard it open, since the only people who had keys besides him were people who were into the same fuck scenes. But even his fuck-glazed eyes widened when he realized it was his boss—and that the coach was stripping off! The boys took their cue from Alec. The red­head continued reaming out Alec's hole, while the Italian boy­pussy on the bottom moaned from the heat in his belly as Alec's dick continued its own hard thrusts—all the while they watched the stud coach get naked.

In moments the coach was bare-assed, stalking toward the fuck group on the floor, his own eight-inch meat rigid and thrust­ing straight out from his hairy belly, over fat, low-hanging balls. Thrusting straight out ... and seconds later, straight down Alec's throat in one hard, deep stroke. Alec was in fuck heaven! Boy dick up his ass; his own prick buried deep in boy ass, and his throat stuffed to choking with hot man meat! And man meat that had only recently cum up some stud's ass, from the scents and tastes assailing his nose and talented mouth.

The coach shut his eyes and threw his head back, enjoying the moist slurping mouth gulping on his dick, but the whimpering lusty moans of the two boys dis­tracted him and he looked down and got a really good look, up close, at what was going on. Tony was writhing on the bottom of the fuck heap, his hands clutching and stroking the coach's hairy, muscular calves. But the sight that suddenly began to turn on the coach was the sweat-slick back of Alec and the long curved boy dick that was pumping in and out of Alec's ass, all the way up to the boy's rich red thatch of crotch hair, matted against his body with sweat and precum and ass juice.

The coach pulled his dick out of Alec's mouth, and knelt down beside the trio. His right hand started playing with the plump young boy balls humping against Alec's ass, while his left hand played with huge, hairy man balls banging against the sweaty olive-skinned butt of the Italian boy stud Alec was fucking. Alec turned his head toward the coach in surprise—the coach never fooled around with the boys! And then the coach leaned forward and began kissing his assistant hard, thrusting his tongue down Alec's throat, while his hands began roaming and tweaking and caressing and pulling on the three horny bodies in front of him.

"Go with it!" Alec told himself as he balanced on one hand and began beating off the coach, while the boys began to go crazy with lust! Every boy who was part of the special group was horny for the coach, but up to now he'd been strictly off limits—all he did was fuck with the men. Sometimes, they'd had a chance to watch, when the coach didn't know, but he'd never touched any of them before, and now here he was in a fuck scene, squeezing their tits, playing with their balls, finger fucking Ben's hot tight boy pucker. Ben couldn't stand it! He went right over the fuck­ing edge, ram­ming his slimy boy prick full length into Alec's hot ass and spurting wad after wad of steaming cum up the manhole.

Unless he was exercising strict control, warm boy cum up his butt inevitably made Alec shoot off, too—which he promptly did now, just as Tony's warm gism began shooting out in a steady stream to coat the boy's chest and splatter Alec's as well. And then the coach joined the crowd with an incredible ball busting cum that spouted all over Alec and the two boys. The coach sagged back on his haunches, a half-smile on his face as Alec licked some of the man cream off his hand. Ben pulled his limp prick out of Alec's ass, and Tony scrambled over to lick him clean, and then he clamped his eager hot mouth right on Alec's raw hole and shot his tongue as far inside as he could, sucking and slurping his best friend's cum out of the well-fucked assistant coach.

The coach felt a slight stirring of his own meat as he watched all this, and the other three responded with slow twitches as their own cocks began to lengthen. But the coach stood up, and then bent over to give Alec another long, slow, deep throat­ing kiss. Alec's dick surged to full staff immedi­ately! And then the coach blew the minds of the two boys: he kissed each one of them! Not just some gentle kiss, but a rough man-kiss, pulling them into his arms and groping their butts and fingering their asses until he felt their hot young dicks raging hard against his belly. He set them panting on their feet, groped and stroked their stiff, slimy dicks; licked his palms clean, and then quickly pulled on his clothes and walked out. He left behind three stunned studs.

He hadn't bothered to put his jock back on, so his thick meat, half-hard again, was swinging freely inside his sweat pants, as he walked through the locker room. He was concentrat­ing so hard on his plans that he walked around a corner and right into one of his naked students, knocking him backwards. The coach had quick reflexes, and grabbed the boy before he could fall, but he pulled too hard and the boy came forward, reaching out to balance himself—and winding up with a handful of coach­ dick!

The boy froze with embarrassment ... and more than a little lust ... feeling the warm meat pulse against his palm. He started to jerk his hand away, only to find the coach's massive hand clamped on his wrist. "You like playing with my dick, Ron?" the coach's deep voice asked.

"Uh, no, coach. It ... it was an accident. I..." Ron's head was down, but he couldn't take his eyes off the thick cock that was twitching under the coach's sweat pants, and he knew his own slender prick had gotten hard the moment he'd touched the coach. He only stopped talking because he was in a state of shock. The coach's other hand was playing with Ron's stiff young prick!

"Pull my pants down!"

Ron looked up at that, his eyes wide with fright. "H ... here?"

The coach freed the boy's hand and began playing with his tits, and caressing his body. "Pull 'em down, Ron." The boy obeyed and once the sweat pants were down around the coach's hard, muscular thighs, the boy found himself staring at eight inches of throbbing hard adult dick. It was a fucking jackoff fantasy come true.

Then the coach lifted him up so he was standing on one of the benches in front of the lockers—right out where anybody could come along and see them. "Beat your meat, Ron. Beat that hot young boy meat so that you shoot your wad all over this fat hard man prick. Start working that prick, boy!" Ron balanced himself with his left hand on the coach's shoulder, and started to follow the coach's orders, while the coach caressed him and tweaked his tits, and groped his butt, and then moved closer so he could slide his thick man meat right under Ron's slender young dick and right between Ron's sweaty thighs.

It was too much for the boy. He began spurting shots of boy juice almost immediately, liberally coating the coach's dick and shooting into the thick belly hair. The boy sagged in the coach's arms, but he wasn't through yet. The coach made him lick his own cum off the coach's meat, and then stand up on the bench again. The coach gently pulled the boy into his arms, and one massive hand clasped him behind the head and brought their mouths together. It was the boy's first male-to-male kiss, and he responded with another instant hardon, as the coach's hot tongue slowly pushed between the youngster's lips, and slowly sucked out the boycum.

That was when the applause started.

Petrified, the boy tried to pull away, but the coach wouldn't let him; instead, they went on kissing, with the coach pulling on the boy's meat until Ron was squirming and moaning again with lust. Then the coach stopped and let him look. Their audience consisted of Alec, Ben, Tony and two other boys—and they were all naked, and all hard. Ron blushed a bright red over his entire body—but his dick stayed hard.

The coach swatted him lightly on the butt, and then pulled up his sweat pants. "You like to fuck, Ron?"

"I ... don't know. I've never..."

"That's okay. They'll show you." He looked over at the group of eager studs who were moving closer. "Teach him about fucking, guys ... but leave his butthole for me. I want some vir­gin ass after track tomorrow." The coach looked at the horny boy still standing on the bench, and stroked the randy cock. "You think you might like to have my meat up your ass?" The coach beat Ron's prick slowly, and began shoving a spit-slick finger inside the boy's crack and into his hole. The boy began moving back to meet the finger the instant it began to pass the ass ring.

This was one hot boycunt! The coach left Ron to his educa­tion at the hands of the others, and quickly went back to his office. For the sake of appearances he stripped and put his jock back on, stuffing his dick inside, and then quickly slipped on a tee-shirt, and sneakers without socks. He grabbed his gym bag, stuffed his wallet, change, comb, and a few other items inside, and headed into the parking lot.

More than one admiring—or lustful—look was directed his way as he jogged toward his car, the thin T-shirt already plas­tered to his bulky chest, and the well-filled dick pouch still noticeable underneath his sweat pants. Once in the car, he reached down and pulled the jock aside so his cock and balls were free, and as he started to drive away he pulled the elastic band of his pants down below his balls so that his randy prick was standing straight up between his legs.

He was paying so much attention to the pleasure he was giv­ing himself, that he didn't notice that Ted Broderick, the football team's star quarterback, had pulled up next to him in a pickup truck that put him high enough to look down into the coach's car and get a shocked eyeful of the school's rough, tough coach beat­ing his meat while he was driving off from school! Ted even saw clear precum start to ooze from the deep red dickhead, and then the coach was gone. Ted drove to the gym in a daze, appalled by what he had seen, and not sure why he had a roaring hardon right then, either.

By some feat of incredible self-control, the coach managed to get his dick soft enough to fit back inside the jock by the time he pulled into his driveway. He touched a button on the dashboard, and the garage door swung open, but instead of being able to drive in, he found his way blocked by a strange car. Leaving the door open, he pulled his own car to one side and then got out. As he started in the house, he realized the car must belong to one of Cody's friends, who had given him a ride home from school.

The coach glanced at his watch. What the ... Cody shouldn't be home from school for another couple of hours. So what was going on?

He found out a few minutes later when he very quietly opened the door to his bedroom. He was greeted by the sight of a pair of naked, taut butt cheeks clenching and unclenching as their owner thrust his hips forward. The man was tall, and well-built—if his butt and legs were any indication—with a pair of dress pants and jockey shorts around his ankles, a suit coat and vest tossed on the floor, and a not-so-crisp white shirt bunched up around his waist. All the coach could see of the recipient of those hard butt-thrusts was two sleek, muscular calves and thighs and feet.

The man stood upright while the coach watched, his hands gripping the waist of whoever was on the bed, although the coach had a pretty damned good idea who it was, and began harder and faster fuck strokes. Both of them were moaning in lust. So natu­rally, that's when the coach coughed—loudly.

He had a hard time keeping a straight face when two panic-stricken faces turned towards him ... especially when he saw who the man was. He'd half-expected to see that it was his nephew on the bed, but he hadn't expected to find out that the man was Steve Donovan, the newly-elected, young, hot stud prosecuting attorney in the next county. As the coach walked toward the bed, Steve's face was grey and ashen beneath the striking tan that set off his piercing green eyes and close-cropped blond hair.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.