Redicovery and Loss - Cover

Redicovery and Loss

 

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the sequel to Regrets for a Miss. It would be advisable to read that first. The start of the story is based on a real incident that happened to friends and it led on to them marrying. But my story diverges from theirs to suit my tale. Their will be some sex, but again this is a romantic tale

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy  

On the Monday at the office I contacted my local head of sales and asked him if he could find a vacancy for a friend of mine. I told him of her experience prior to her marriage and how efficient she had been and how good at handling sales staff. I made it clear he was under no pressure to give her a job only an interview if the opportunity arose. He told me that he had noting immediate, but had a woman in that kind of position who would be going off on pregnancy leave in three months time. He could interview her for that post and if she was successful it would give him the opportunity to assess her capabilities for a longer term Job. I said I would be very grateful if he would do that and I would give her a reference and tell her to get one from her current employer. I think we parted without him feeling he was under any pressure to employ her merely because if had asked.

The following Friday we picked Carol Anne and her son as arranged. When they arrived at the house, I suggested that we all get into the hot tub and relax after our week at work. Carol Anne had brought her own swim wear this time and it consisted of a one piece swim suit. It did nothing to hide the beauty of her Figure and I was glad I had made it into the tub before her, for just looking at her walking towards me was enough to make my cock stand at attention. I just hoped that by the time we got out the hot water and my getting used to her presence would have shrunk it back to its normal size.

As we chatted away I the tub I told her of my chat with the local sales manager and His promise that he would give her an interview for a temporary post when it became available in a few months time. I informed her that it would be much the same job as the one she undertook before her marriage. She was pleased by this but at the same time very nervous about the prospect of an interview against other candidates with more recent work experience. I told her not to worry about that as I would coach her so that she was fully informed and up to speed with what was going on in the department. I made it clear that I could not guarantee her the job but said that unless she really messed up the interview, then with my help she might have a better chance than most.

After getting out of the tub, I told the kids they could have another hour before bed to do their own thing. Miriam immediately dragged John off to her room to play computer games. Carol Anne looked at me and smiled.

"These two are going to become thick as thieves if we keep this up," she told me John has been looking forward to being with Miriam all week."

I laughed and said, "It was the same tale at this end. I think it is nice that they are becoming such good friends. Miriam is such an organiser and John seems like a pretty laid back character despite his turbulent experiences so they are perfect foils for each other. When she has some of her school friends over, it often seems like a case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians."

She laughed at that and said,

"Well John seems happy enough to fall in with her plans. So as you say they are well matched. I worry about things though," she told me. He is just entering puberty and in the morning if I have to drag him out of bed, I can't but help notice the bulge in his pants."

I laughed and said, "That is a pretty normal morning erection, it happens to all us poor chaps."

I know she said, but I feel I should have a talk with him about sex and I know I am going to be so embarrassed that I will probable do a very bad job of it."

"That is okay," I told her, "Give him a few weekends to get used to me and I can talk to him about if you want.

I will stress the need for respect and responsibility, so don't worry about that. I have a ten year old daughter who will soon be approaching that stage also.

She laughed, "I would be grateful if you did that," she said. "I have never had much to do with young boys apart from my son. I know I have them in Sunday school but that is for such a short time and it has only been in the past two years,"

I sought to allay her fears and told her she could come to me with any for advice or for help in dealing with any problems. After all I had told her, I did promise to be a father figure for him. The rest of the weekend went quite smoothly. The Saturday was bright and cold and we took the kids for a walk on the common and had lunch at the Windmill Cafe. In the afternoon I took them to see the Buddhist Temple and for the evening we watched Toy Story three on Television. Sunday I took them to church in the morning, and then we had lunch at a restaurant and a walk round Richmond Park. After dinner it was time to take them home. I walked them to the door, gave Carol Anne a hog and a peck on the cheek which she accepted without stiffening up, I shook hands with John, and said I will see you both next week end.

This set the pattern for the next month with variations of the theme. Then came the Whit Holiday and the children were off school for the holiday. Carol Anne had the bank holiday Monday and took a leave day on the Friday and they came over o the Thursday. She was now much more relaxed and obviously enjoying my company. On the Friday we went to Richmond Park and I had made up a picnic. I hired bicycles and we had a great tome riding round the park with them. Miriam insisted on having races with John and I am sure he let her win of a few occasions. By the time we sat down to eat our food they should have been exhausted but at that age they were still full of energy. In the afternoon I took them to a big garden centre and after looking around we had afternoon tea in the restaurant. The children had never been of their feet all day and by bed time that night they were exhausted. As soon as their heads hit their pillows they were off to dream land.

As we were coming down stairs from putting them to bed, Carole Ann complained about feeling stiff from all her exercise that day.

"That sounds like a good excuse for hitting the hot tub," I told her, "That should help ease our stiff muscles."

She agreed and we headed to the changing area to put on our swim wear. Again I was in the tub before she emerged. And once again it was just as well, because when she appeared this time it was in a two piece and while not a bikini it was high cut on the thighs and low on the waist and the top revealed her cleavage in all its glory. I think I must have gasped in astonishment, and my erection was rock hard. She smiled at my reaction and said,

"I take it you like my new swim wear" and then giggled. "From the look on your face it is obvious that you do."

She went on.

I smiled and said "It is absolutely stunning and in that outfit you are so beautiful it would set any man's pulses racing."

Then I must have set yours racing." she said.

"Yes you have," I told her, "And from past experience you will know full well what other effects you have had on my anatomy."

"Robbie Mclean you are incorrigible." She said with a laugh, "But after my experiences of the past few years, it is so nice to know that at least one man likes my company and appreciates my looks."

As she climbed into the tub and sat next to me, I told her,

"I have always done that Carole Anne. I was really hurt and sad when we broke up. I had thought we were really making progress towards the day when you would agree to be my wife."

She looked at me sadly and said, I don't know what got into me that night John. I was so scared that I had come so close to giving you my virginity that I panicked. You know how I felt then about sex before marriage."

"Only too well," I told her. For months afterwards, I wished I had taken you and then perhaps you would have felt that you had to commit to me"

"I sometimes wish that you had too, because that might well have been my reaction. But I can tell you this, not even at the best time of our Marriage did my husband ever make me feel like you did that night. I was so stupid getting all hung up like that but the time given my views, I could not help myself."

I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. "We can't put the clock back Sweetheart," I told her, but when you are ready, we can go forward from here and see where it leads."

She looked at me quizzically, then she asked, "Am I or would you want me to be your sweetheart again""

"There is a sense in which you have never stopped being my sweetheart. Don't get me wrong, I loved my wife and she was a free spirit and we had great times together. There were not more children because she had a blockage in her ovaries. It was when she went for an operation to clear them after we bought this house that they discovered the cancer and we were devastated. But having said that, there is a sense in which your first love never quite leaves your heart. You were not my first girl friend, but you were the first woman I truly loved and wanted to marry."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.