The Case of the Dragon Tooth - Cover

The Case of the Dragon Tooth

Copyright© 2011 by JMiller

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Another one of the Adventure of the small town Deputy.....If you have not read “Case of the Cocked Hand” I suggest you read that story first...... In the interest of the word count I have not repeated character development and a bit of story line in this episode is that what already exists in “Cocked Hand”.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Rape   Oral Sex  

The Watcher cleared everything out of his room. It didn't take long. He didn't have many possessions. He wiped down the room. It didn't take long and it never hurt to be careful. He left a note on the table saying he had to leave because of a family emergency and would not be back. He also left money for an extra week for the trouble. He knew no one would be complaining to the police.

Things were packed away in his van and he was on his way out of town by 3 PM, carefully staying within the speed limit. The Watcher knew he had a long drive ahead of him. He liked fairly large towns, fifty thousand residents or more, because it was easier to go unnoticed. The closest one was a good ten hours away. He planned on driving until he was tired and then get a room for the night.

Over the next few hours on the road the Watcher thought over what he had accomplished in the last city. He had collected three new souvenirs. They had been carefully preserved and hidden in the false bottom of a tool chest. He did not notice the beauty of the scenery he was passing by; the series of waterfalls along one cliff, the dense forest that stretched out for miles, the occasional deer standing off the side of the road. The Watcher was reviewing his activities of the last few months; what had worked, what could be improved upon.

He had driven several hours when he saw a motel at the edge of a small town on the highway. It was overcast with dark clouds. He was getting tired of driving. It would be dark soon so he pulled over to stay for the night. He asked for a room in the back, saying he did not like the road noise. He wanted his van to be away from prying eyes that might drive by. After he had parked he opened the side door and got his bag. He liked the work he had done inside of the van. The side windows had a covering over that he could see out but no one could see in. The seats were long gone, replaced with a thick mat on the floor. It provided a nice cushion for someone's back; someone else's back, not his. There were eyebolts along the each side and roof where ropes could be tied down. He especially liked it when someone was tied down on the floor, spread-eagle, a very vulnerable position. There was a thick lining of sound proofing around the inside of the van. It was necessary.

The Watcher locked the door of the van and casually looked around. There were only two other vehicles parked on this side; both beat-up pickups. He unlocked his room and stepped inside. He set his bag on the bed and moved over to the window. Without moving the drapes he looked out the crack to see if there was any interest in his van. No one stepped outside; there was no movement of drapes in other windows. He undressed, set his alarm for 6 AM, then got in bed and went to sleep.

When his alarm went off he got up and went over to the window. Little had changed. There were two more cars than last night but no one was standing around trying to be not seen. All the windows were dark. No one was up yet.

He showered, dressed, quickly wiped the room surfaces he might have touched, and then went out to the van. The highway went through a small town. He did not like small towns. They reminded him of the town he grew up in. When he was six his mother had dropped him off at her sister's house and he never saw her again; had no idea where she was now. His aunt and her husband had not been very nice to him. Neighbors thought they had been rather cruel to him but no one bothered to say anything to him; or help him. It was a time when people did not interfere in other families. He didn't know it as cruelty, just that he did not like it; the pain. A smile spread across his face when he thought of how he left when he turned sixteen. He repaid them for each instance of pain they gave him. He wondered what the neighbors thought when they finally came into the house to see why no one was around or answered the door and found them together in the bed. He wondered what they smelled like by then.

As he drove through the town he saw a café that was open and decided to get breakfast. He drove on by and made three right turns so he would come up on the side street along the café. As he walked around the corner he looked in the window. There were several people inside but they looked to all be local residents or farmers.

He had just finished his breakfast when the waitress stopped by to refill his coffee and leave his check. She had that phony smile on her face, the one they used to try and get his money. He thought about waiting and following her later and taking that smile with him but she was too old.

He was just walking up to the door to leave and get back on the road when a pickup with two teenage girls pulled up across the street. Now that was more like it. He hesitated at the door, pretending to dig for something in his pocket, waiting for the girls to get out. The girl in the passenger seat finally got out and began walking down the street. She was perfect. She couldn't have been over sixteen. He liked them between in those teenage years, around thirteen to sixteen.

She looked beautiful with blond hair that fell to just below her shoulders. She had a great figure and walked with confidence. He liked that. It was something that he liked to take away from them. He walked up to the newspaper stand outside the café quickly bought a paper. He held it up so that it looked like he was reading it but over the top of the paper he was watching the girl walk down the street. He looked across the street; her friend was still sitting in the pickup. Her head nodding up and down to music he could not hear. Why hadn't she left? She must be waiting for her friend to come back.

The girl walked to the edge of the street, waited for a car to go by, and then crossed to his side and continued down the street away from him. He began to slowly follower her. He could see the outline of her bra under her blouse. She was wearing those low pants the girls wear now days; it seemed he could almost see the crack of her butt. He watched her hips sway back and forth as she walked. His cock twitched, he began to get an erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.