The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 54

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 54 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

On the Saturday of our French reception I think at one time or another about seventy five percent of the people in the village turned up to wish us every happiness in our future together. We introduced our parents to those people we knew well and a lot of our guests on learning who they were, introduced themselves to them also. Many of our guests this time brought little presents and cards with them and presented them to us.

We had our cricket match with David, Phil and me as the mainstay of our side. But Rebecca Mary and Ruth also joined in. Unsurprisingly to me at any rate, Rebecca proved to be well coordinated and had a good eye. She also had a very competitive instinct and she was the second highest scorer for us. Only Phil scored more and I came a poor fourth in the list. Needless to say with Phil and Rebecca's contribution we overtook the French score as Rebecca was the last man in and they finished the match undefeated.

I think our ladies enjoyed the French Boulles and in a competition in which they played with the Ladies against the men, the men only won by the narrowest of margins Henri and John Pierre and several of the mums organised games and competitions for the children and Ruth joined them in their organisation. All in all it was a very enjoyable day which was rounded off by an evening Barbecue with David and John Pierre as the chefs.

Quite a few of the guests who remained to the end, stayed on to help us clean up and by the time we retired to the house everything was almost back in order. At last we were alone and we sat at the table finishing off a bottle of two bottles of wine which had only a glass out of them. As we relaxed David said,

"Today has certainly polished up my French. I was amazed how it came back to me as more and more people spoke to me."

"It always amazes me that this happens," Phil agreed. "I have come over on University Business a time or two and by the second day I am usually talking like a native."

Even I managed to dredge up some of my school girl French and was able to make myself understood some of the time at any rate." My mum told us.

She turned to Phil, "I think I would like to holiday here sometimes, darling, so when we get back, I am going to take advantage of being so close to a university and take some French classes."

"That is a good idea," her husband told her. "It is years since I thought of using this place since I prefer going further south where the good weather is guaranteed, or if it is winter, then a place where I can do some skiing. But you are right, after meeting the people from the village I think it would be interesting to holiday here sometimes and introduce Emily to the language."

Our parents made their way to their bedrooms and as Rebecca and I cleared up the kitchen we reckoned we had received more bottle of wine in presents that we opened for our guests. There were other things which as we unwrapped them we discovered we would have to handle carefully. There were several paper Mache ornaments of French peasants the men carrying bundles of wood and the women Pitchers and various other Kitchen vessels as well as several mugs and Porcelain figures. We wondered where we were going to find a place for them in our St Andrews house.

We spent the Sunday with our parents and it was a very relaxing day. Since their flight was pretty early on the Monday morning, they decided that they would leave in the evening and managed to book two rooms at one of the airport hotels. We thanked them again for coming and made sure they knew how much we appreciated them being with us on this occasion. We saw them off with hugs and kisses for Ruth and Mary and handshakes from me for David and Phil. We stood and waved as the car disappeared out of the driveway. Then I took Rebecca's hand and we made our way back into our holiday home.

Rebecca

As I lay in bed this evening, I thought about the visit of my family and also about their departure. When we first arrived in France after the wedding it was as if nothing had changed. We had gone through a ceremony that seemed merely to confirm the status we had already attained. However with the visit of my family and mostly their departure I realised full for the first time we were not going back to Marchester, at least not for very long. In a very short time we would take up life in a totally new place far from what had been my home since the day I was born.

Even when we were living there virtually as husband and wife for the last few years we saw my parents every day. We did things with them like the musical group and the committee work. Now we would be living well away from them and having to make new friends even though Marjory and Kenny were going to be at the same university. All this brought home to me in a new way that I was now a married woman and that I had a life to make with my husband and in a totally changed relationship with my parents. This did not frighten me or seem wrong it just made me see my life in a new light.

But it was not just my family situation that had changed. I had also inherited new family because of the reunion of Rory with his granny, aunt her husband and his cousins. We would have more to do with them over the next four years than with my English relations. I was looking forward to getting to know Sarah and her siblings and perhaps acting in the role of a sort of older sister in whom she could confide as she worked her way through the difficult years of puberty and early teens. She was a bright girl and I looked forward to spending some time with her. I drifted off to sleep thinking about how different life was going to be when this holiday ended.

The Next morning we were at breakfast when Henri rolled up with his car to tow the trailer back to his supermarket. We had cleaned it all out and it was ready to go. I offered him coffee but he had to get into work and did not have time to stop. So we gave him a hand to couple up the trailer and he was on his way. On the way back to the house Rory asked what I felt like doing today.

I looked over at him and smiled. "I know we are now an old married couple," I told him, but today I feel like lazing about the house, having a swim in the pool, and if I can interest him in the idea making love to me. Since we are on our honeymoon, I may even expect more than one performance of his not insubstantial performances"

A smile lit up his face at that suggestion and he reached out and took my hand in his.

"And when would my lady like the first performance to begin" he asked with a solemn expression his face. "Let me know now so that I can prepare myself mentally for the challenge of meeting her arduous demands."

"O dear," I said dramatically, "I would not like to overtax you my lord. Perhaps we should just have a relaxing day by the pool and forget the fact that your lack of enthusiasm for my suggestion is a disappointment to me."

I was totally unprepared for what happened next. He lifted off my feet, threw me over his shoulder and ran fully clothed and jumped into the pool with a splash that took my breath away as the chilly water engulfed me.

As we surfaced and I tried to get my breath back from my sudden submerging, he said with a giggle. "Now that may cool my sexy and melodramatic Lady's ardour until I am in the right frame of mind to meet her demands."

"You had better be in the right frame of mind soon or I may use some of the materials in that cupboard upstairs to wreak my vengeance on you for that ducking," I said as I climbed out of the pool to join him.

He took my hand and led me into the house and we made our way to the shower room. Once there we shed our wet clothes and stood together under the warm water. He washed me all over and then waited while I did the same to him and his massive rod was standing at attention. He opened the shower door and stepped out when I had finished signalling me to stay where I was. When he had dried himself he picked up another fluffy towel and I stepped out and he used it to dry my body.

Once he had completed the task, he picked me up once again and we walked back into the sunlight.

"If you even think of dropping me in that pool again," I said with a smile. "I really will make you suffer, MacGregor," I told him.

"Oh this time I have no intention of cooling your ardour," He said as he placed me down on one of the air beds and knelt beside me.

He pushed my legs apart and knelt between them lowering his head to begin working on my pussy with his tongue. Once he found my clit and began to work it over it was not long before I came with a scream as I orgasmed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.