The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Marjory

I was a bit shocked by Becky's revelations about her and Rory's sex life. Perhaps I should not have been surprised, because they have been living together for over a year and I have a feeling they are both quite venturesome and go ahead. Vanilla sex probably would not cut it for them. I kind of knew about the idea of getting your boyfriend off before giving him your virginity, but without her challenging me like that I doubt I would have thought of doing it, especially the bit about giving him a blow job. I still don't know if I will have the courage to do that."

I gave my mum a ring to see if she would come and pick me up about eleven. She told me she was not going to pry into my reasons for staying later.

"I will just say this to you." she said. "I know by accident that you have taken precautions to prevent anything disastrous happening if you and Kenny get carried away by your emotions. I know you may also have done so because you are planning something. If you are, and I suspect you might be, then I am sure Rebecca will let you stay the night and this will save me from coming to get you. Just make sure you are doing it because you want to Marjory, and not for any other reason. I will pick you up in the morning and we can talk about things then whatever you have decided."

I was flabbergasted by what my mum had just said to me.

"Mum I am so embarrassed," I told her. "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything then my darling," my mum replied. "I will phone Kenny's mum and tell her not to have anyone pick up Kenny. I won't have to explain anything, we are just surprised you to have been able to contain yourselves this long. Don't let this conversation get you all screwed up. I will bring some clothes with me when I come to pick up both of you and when we drop Kenny at his house you and I will go for coffee and we can have a good chat. If what I think is going to happen happens, then I will decide when it is time to let your dad in on it."

When I put the phone down, Becky was staring at me.

"What was all that about," she asked.

I could feel the heat in my face and knew I was blushing to the roots of my hair.

"My mum knows what is going on," I told her. "I think she must have come across my pills. She is going to phone Kenny's mum to tell her we are staying the night and that she will bring him back in the morning."

"Then she is giving you her tacit approval," Becky said. "So you can stop worrying about your mum finding out and I dare say she will pick the moment when your dad should be let into the secret," she giggled.

I think Kenny's mummy knows what is going on as well," I told her. "I don't know how I am going to face her," I said worriedly.

"They both approve of your relationship and they are obviously thinking that like Rory and I you two are going to stay together. Just act normally with her and things will soon sort themselves out," I told her.

We took the stuff we had prepared while we had been talking and served it out to the others when we went back to the living room. I saw Rory looking at Becky he had obviously been wondering what had taken us so long. Little did he know that for me anyway, momentous things had been happening. I had no doubt Becky would soon put him in the picture.

Rebecca

As their lifts arrived the others began to leave and only the four of us were left and Marjory turned to Kenny to let him know what was happening.

"I told Rebecca that I had gone on the pill and that we were finding it difficult to find a place to be alone so that I could give you my virginity," she told him with a giggle."

Give Kenny his due he accepted this remark without turning a hair and looked towards us.

"What was your reaction to that?" he asked with a smile.

"Both Rory and I agreed that if you wanted it, we would make our home available to you. However, things have moved on since we agreed to that." I told him.

"In what way?" he wanted to know.

"Becky suggested we should stay later than the rest this evening and they would let us use one of their bedrooms. I phoned my mother and asked her if she could pick us up later on." She told him.

Turning again to us he interrupted Marjory.

"I am grateful for your invitation to help us and I will take you up on it. But for Marjory's sake, I don't think we should rush into it tonight and then have to face her mother at the end of it," he told us.

"You don't have to," Marjory said with a smile. "When I phoned my mother she suspected what we were up to right away. It seems she had accidently discovered that I was on the pill. She has given us permission to spend the night here and she is phoning to let your mother know you won't be home. She will collect us in the morning and then drop you off. I think that both our mothers have been expecting something like this and I think they will both be aware of what we are doing if we spend the night here."

"It sure is going to be embarrassing tomorrow," Kenny said. "God knows what my mother is going to say."

"I will find out what mine is going to say," Marjory told him, "she is taking me for coffee afterwards to discuss matters. Thankfully she has told me that she will tell dad when she thinks he will be able to cope with the news"

Rory laughed at that statement before telling Marjory that her mother sounded like a wise woman and that she seemed to be on her side.

"If the situation does doesn't change with regard to needing a private place," I told her, "We will give you a key to our house and if you have the opportunity and the time you can sneak over here at any time."

"If both your mothers are letting this happen," Rory surmised, "Then they are not going to object to it continuing. It may be they will let you spend a few more weekends with us. That should ease the frustrations a good bit. Listening to the two of you makes me aware of how lucky we are."

"You are right on that point," Kenny said.

Knowing how I would have felt in their shoes right know I thought I would give them the chance to be alone.

"Look," I said, "anytime you want to get off to bed, just go. I will show you your room now, and I will look out two spare toothbrushes and you can use our tooth paste. I will also lend you a night dress Marjory in case you need one. Rory also has a pair of short pyjamas you can have Kenny just in case of fire." I told them with a grin.

I took them upstairs and showed them the spare bedroom they could use and how to work the shower. I laid out new toothbrushes and towels for them and a disposable razor fro Kenny.

"I don't know how you will react to having sex Marjory, but you don't have to worry about noise, I am a screamer, and if the thought of what you two are doing makes me horny, you will certainly hear me," I said with a giggle.

Kenny laughed and told me that forewarned was forearmed, and he would know that he did not need to rush to my rescue because he thought Rory was abusing me. We all went back downstairs, but it was not long before Marjory and Kenny told us that they thought it was time for them to go to bed.

"Be our guests," Rory said with a smile. "I hope you sleep well, that is if you get any sleep at all."

Marjory picked up a cushion and threw it at him and then taking Kenny's hand they made their way up to bed.

When they had left I turned to Rory and said, "I hope we are doing the right thing and that their families don't blame us for what is happening."

"What is happening tonight, or at any time after this is not of our doing. Marjory has chosen to go on the pill and obviously Kenny agrees with that decision. That is their choice and they are both over sixteen we are only making it easier for them to do it in more comfortable surroundings.

Marjory

Kenny and I went up the stairs hand in hand to the bedroom that Rory and Rebecca had designated would be ours for the night. I was feeling very nervous now that the point of no return had almost been reached. As we entered the room I think Kenny sensed this. He turned me to face him and looked into my eyes.

"If you have any doubts about this sweetheart, we can just sleep together, we have plenty of time," he said.

"No! We have talked about this and I have planned it. I'm ready Kenny. I want you to be my first, and I hope my only lover," I said with a giggle.

"I hope so too," he said with a laugh. "I am not planning on letting you go any time in the next fifty years."

"Fifty years! Is that your time limit? "I asked. "So you are going to desert me in my old age."

I should have known better than swap words with Kenny. Like Rory he is a very sharp cookie and he had his answer as quick as a flash.

"Not at all my dear" he said. "That is just the end of phase one. I will be there to wheel you around in your bath chair if need be when we are nearing the end of phase two."

With that he pulled me to him and kissed me passionately and with his hands on my but he pulled me close and I could feel his hard penis pressing into my groin. When we broke away from the kiss I made him sit on the bed and I undressed for him. I am a big girl, at almost five foot ten and a half in my stocking soles and everything else is in proportion. My d cup breasts make it hard for a lot of men to look me in the eye. But if he manages to look down from them he will find a trim waist, a flat tummy and womanly hips giving way to long slender, and as I have been told many times, very shapely legs. My feet are not overly large for my size as I take a UK six. So when I finished undressing, it was a fair chunk of womanhood that was on display.

I could see Kenny's eyes feasting on me. We had been into some heavy petting, but he had never seen me naked. Now I stood before him in what I hoped was all my glory. At last he spoke.

"You, my darling, are an Amazon. You are absolutely and gloriously beautiful. I don't think I will ever get tired of gazing on your magnificent body. I am a very lucky man to have such a clever and extremely beautiful woman who loves him."

This was music to my ears for I have always had issues about my self image because of my height. Rebecca was forever telling me not to slouch and to stand tall and show off what she thought was my wonderful figure. Now my man was confirming for me what she had been saying almost since puberty, that I was a glorious Amazonian figure of beautiful womanhood. I usually just laughed when she said that and said, "I wish!" As I looked over at Kenny sitting there admiring me, I said,

"In your eyes, lover, I may be a beautiful woman, but you sir, are over dressed."

"I can soon remedy that my darling," he laughed then Kicked of his shoes and socks before removing his T shirt then his trousers and pants.

Now it was my turn to gaze on my man's nakedness. If I was an Amazon, then he was my Adonis. He was tall and slender but he worked out and his abs were perfect and his long legs were well muscled. I knew this beforehand because we had gone swimming at the gym many times over the past year but now I was looking at him with new eyes. I was drinking him in as my mate. From what Becky had told me, I knew Rory was huge down there, and though I guessed that Kenny was not as large it looked large enough to me and I wanted to reach out and touch it. I had a fluttery feeling in my tummy and I felt that now, if need be, I might even be able to do as Becky suggested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.