The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

David had arranged a meeting with Kenny and his parents for a Saturday morning and he arranged for Rebecca and me to sit in on the meeting. When they arrived the maid brought tea and coffee and biscuits for us. Once she left David told the visitors that he was pleased that they had come in order to hear the proposals he had for their son's education and future prospects. He then introduced them to Rebecca, saying that she was his heir and as such would one day head the business. He introduced me as her boyfriend and the first person who had been offered the kind of sponsorship which was now about to be offered to Kenny.

"I thought they should be here," He told the O Briens, "Because they will be involved in the same kind of training which Kenny will undergo at my expense and may well be his colleagues in McFarlane enterprises at a future date." If there are any questions about the sponsorship then Rory may be able to answer them from a recipient's point of view, while I can answer them from sponsors."

Once the introductions had been made, David then outlined the same kind of proposal that he had made to me and the reasons for doing it. Kenny's father told us that he could see the advantages for his son in accepting such a scholarship but wanted to know if his son would then be tied to the company for life.

"No, that would be unreasonable," David told him, "And it would be so for two reasons. Firstly, while we are saying that there is no limit as to how far he can progress in our company, he at some stage may feel that he is not going to get as far as he hoped or had not progressed as he felt he should have. In that case he may well want to try his luck with another company. Secondly with their academic abilities we have great hopes for the talents they may bring to our company. But sometimes our expectations may not be realised and the person may then be sidelined and this would lead to the dissatisfactions outlined in the first scenario. It could also be that we would arrive at a decision where we told him that we thought his future might lie elsewhere.

So what we would ask is that there is a fixed period of five years after which he would be free to leave if we agreed with his desire, but if we thought he had potential to go much further, we would at that stage seek to exercise an option of two further years. We would discuss this with him, but if we could not persuade him to stay, then there would be little point in exercising that option if at the end of our discussions we thought we were going to be left with a disgruntled employee who would not give of his best for the firm."

Both Rebecca and I made some input by saying that as trainees together, we felt that we would be able to support one another all the way through and would share in summer employment with him.

Kenny was obviously keen to accept what was on offer and after some discussion with his parents they returned to say that he would be happy to accept the terms of the offer.

After the meeting was over Rebecca and I arranged another double date with him and Marjory to go ten pin bowling that evening. Ruth had already agreed that she would run us there, and my mum said she would collect us at the end of the evening. Marjory had already discussed this arrangement with Kenny and so he readily agreed. With the meeting over, Rebecca and I had a light lunch with Ruth and David and about two o clock set off for the gym to go through our exercise programme then have a swim and a sauna.

Ruth.

After the meeting and lunch was over Rory and Rebecca had departed to their gym. David said he was going into his office to catch up on some paperwork he had fallen behind with. He asked me to have our maid fetch him some coffee around about three thirty. I told him that I would do that and he went through to his office to begin work. I was just about to settle down and relax with a good book when Rory's mother arrived. I had not been expecting her, but I was pleased to see her.

"What brings you here Mary?" I asked.

"I received word from Mrs Barlow this morning. She told me that she and her husband had won a two week cruise and would be leaving next Friday. As a result she said I could finish next week and start with you the following Monday. I wanted to see if that would be OK with you," she said.

"I will be delighted to have you," I told her, "Let's go through to my den and we will start to work out some kind of program."

I seated myself at my desk and had Mary draw up a chair alongside me. When she was seated I told her that I had arranged with the secretarial college that she should have a week's refresher course before starting and then would have one day a week to brush up in office practice and procedures. She was very happy with that arrangement so we settled down to plan out our first month's work together. I was so engrossed in what we were doing I forgot all about David's coffee. It was only when I heard him calling for the other Mary, our maid that I realised how much time had passed.

I caught her as she was passing with David's coffee and asked her to bring us a pot of tea and some snacks for our afternoon break. When I returned to my den

I said to Mary that I would be in David's black books because I had forgotten his coffee. She said men can be such babies at times. I agreed with her, but I knew this particular baby would find this an excuse to punish me for my misdemeanours. I did not tell her that of course.

After the evening meal was over, David said,

"Since Mary is fetching Rory and Rebecca from the ten pin bowling arena I take it that they will be staying at her place tonight."

"Yes they will" I said. "It seemed the best arrangement in the circumstances."

"Good," he said, "Now that dinner is over, the staff will be leaving shortly and you and I will be on our own."

Knowing what was coming I left my seat and knelt before him with my hands clasped behind my back and my head bowed.

"Yes sir," I said.

"Obviously you know what is coming my little slave, since you have adopted your proper position?" He told me.

"Yes sir, I have been remiss on one or two occasions this week and today I forgot your instructions for coffee this afternoon." I said.

As I said this, I felt my usual thrill and apprehension, for I knew he was going to punish me. Already I could feel my pussy growing moist.

"I think you should go and prepare yourself," He told me. "I want you up in our bedroom with your clothes off, and I will come up when I am ready. That will give you time to think about your behaviour and the punishment that is to follow."

I did as he told me. When I got to our room I stripped off and knelt by our bed my hands clasped behind my back and my head bowed and faced the door. I don't know why I am like this, but being put in the slave role and feeling its helplessness turns me on. The pain of the punishment I am about to receive will mean that I have orgasms that are way above anything that I feel if we just have straight forward sex. This was the case even before I met David. But I am lucky with my husband. He understands my needs and contrives situations like this one to make sure that I have the fulfilment I wish. In this time between the threat and the reality I feel the tension between my fears and my desires and he knows that and will leave me stewing for a bit.

When David entered the room, he ordered me to rise and undress him. When I had done so he ordered me kneel and to adopt my position again. Once more, I did as I was told. Now he cupped his hand under my chin and forced me to look up at him. As I did so his seven inch hard cock was just inches from my face and he said,

"Suck me off slave and make sure you pull back and taste me when I shoot my seed into your mouth."

I did as he told me and years of practice meant I took him down my throat and with his hand holding my head in position he fucked my face. When he told me he was about to come I pulled back and bobbed my head up and down on his cock and as his cum shot into my mouth I tasted him and swallowed. When he had withdrawn I remained kneeling before him with some of his cum dribbling from my mouth as he pulled out of me.

He pointed to the special soft armless chair that we kept in the bedroom for this purpose and ordered me to fetch it and place it in the middle of the room.

I did as I was told and then stood back. I knew that I was now sopping wet and that possibly my juices were dribbling down my leg. David sat down on the chair and I moved and bent myself over his knees.

"What punishment do you think my slave deserves for her offences this week?" He asked.

"I think at least six spanks for each of the three offences that I have committed this week sir," I told him,

"I will agree with that for the first two," he told me. "For this afternoon however I am going to add another six. This will make it twenty four in all and if you do not feel suitably penitent after that there may be more to follow."

This caused a real shiver of apprehension to run through me. "David rarely pushed me to my limits, but if he was going to administer greater punishment than that already stated I knew that this would be really painful and perhaps more than I wanted. The thought really scared me for I had never yet had to use the safe word he had given me.

"You will count the strokes," he told me, "And for your own sake you had better be accurate."

The blows began to fall and I began to count, when we reached the twenty four, I was whimpering with the pain, but lay still and submissive knowing that I had almost orgasmed, as the blows fell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.