A Practice Kiss - Cover

A Practice Kiss

by Matchead

Copyright© 2011 by Matchead

Erotica Sex Story: A girl teaches her twin brother how to kiss; an opening for further experimentation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   .

We are fraternal twins. Jacques is, by three minutes, my younger brother. We're both thirteen. His namesake is that famous Frenchman; our parents being marine biologists and having met the man many years ago, naturally named my brother after him. I'm plain old Betty. Go figure. Our folks being scientists spend a lot of time at work so my brother and me are left alone together a lot. The two of us are very close and always share everything. We live in a two story house. Our folk's master suit is on the first floor at one end of what was once a ranch style house. When our mom got pregnant with us our dad added on a second story at the other end. Stairs lead up to a small landing where we each have our own room at either end of the second floor and share a connecting bathroom at the back of the house. Since we are so close, we help each other out whenever and however we can.

One day Jacques and I were just talking about things as we often do. He told me about a kiss he shared with Sharon, a friend of the sister of Jacques' best friend, Barry. Sharon and Jacques practically ran into each other as Jacques was arriving and Sharon was leaving Barry's house. They both rounded the corner in the mud-room between the kitchen and garage, where the most used side entrance to their house is, and almost collided. They both grabbed the other and to avoid an injury and ended up doing a little spin. Jacques told me how Sharon giggled and then just kissed him, "Right out of the blue." as he put it. As he told me about it I could tell something really bothered him.

"Did you like it when she kissed you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did." he replied, somewhat morosely.

"So what's the problem?"

"It was how I kissed her back." he said, dejectedly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't think I was very good." he said.

A bit puzzled, I asked, "How can you not be good? It's so easy."

"Well," he said "I don't have any experience at kissing. She was the first girl I ever kissed. I just don't think I did it right." he ended in a mumble.

"Well then, we'll just have to fix it." I said without any thought of the consequences.

"Yeah Betty, how?"

"You can practice with me." I said matter-of-fact like.

"But you're my sister." he objected in horror. "It wouldn't be right."

"It's just practice, for cripe's sake." I said. "I've practiced kissing with my girlfriends; I think all girls do. That doesn't make me gay. Besides, it's not like you and me are going to get married. It's just practice." I reasoned. "There's nothing wrong with that; is there?" I finished.

"Well ... I guess not." he conceded.

"OK then; come here." I directed as I patted the bed I was sitting on.

Jacques got up from the chair and came over to the bed. I patted it once again and he hesitantly sat beside me. "So what do I do?" he asked.

In way of a reply I held his face in my hands and leaned in and planted a big wet one square on the lips. That seemed to take him by surprise as he seemed so stiff. "Relax." I encouraged. "Here, lets try it again, only this time try to loosen up."

Once again we kissed. This time he wasn't quite so tense but he still wasn't what I would call relaxed. "There, that was better." I said. "You just need a little practice." I went on as I leaned in for another. As we begun the kiss I continued to lean in. Jacques gave way and we ended with him on his back and me on top. He started to get into it this time, and I have to admit, so did I. I was wearing a short blouse which left my mid bare. As our kiss continued, Jacques put his hands on my bared low back. His fingers felt like fire on my skin. His fingers then slid up my back. I could feel them bump over my vertebra as his fingers climbed my spine. I was surprised at the effect this kiss was having in my pants. I was starting to get an itch in my puss and I could feel myself getting wet. This had never happened when I kissed my girlfriends and it was altogether unexpected. Our kiss ended when our mother called us to dinner.

"See, you're better already." I said, feeling flushed.

"Thanks." he beamed. "Maybe we could try it again some time?" he hopefully continued.

"Sure." I replied, as we headed off to eat.


Later that evening we were in our bathroom, brushing out teeth, standing in our underwear. "Betty," Jacques began, "you think we could practice some more?"

"Sure, why not?" I said. "Let's go into your room."

Like the first time, when we started to kiss I soon found myself on top. I noticed the same effect as before, once again exciting me in unimaginable ways. I wanted to touch my puss really bad but with my hands supporting me off the bed there was little I could do. Almost as if by accident, I felt the tip of his tongue touch my lips. I responded by doing the same. This kiss was now making my crotch itch and burn and all I could do was to rub it against my brother. I tried to be subtle about it but it wasn't long before I think I really began to rub it hard. My leg was sort of draped over his and I kind of rutted my crotch into his thigh. It wasn't until we broke the kiss that I realized what I was doing. It was also at that point that I felt Jacques hand rubbing low down on my back, just above my butt. Boy, did that feel great! Looking down at my brother I said, "See, you're getting better all the time."

"Yeah," he replied in a somewhat breathless voice, "with your help." he finished off more firmly.

I then climbed off the bed and bid him "Night." as I headed to my room.


The next night as we prepared for bed he asked me, "Do you want to practice some more?"

Little did he know, but I was sort of hoping he would again ask me to practice kissing with him. "Sure." I replied nonchalantly, trying to hide my excitement.

This evening I had on a nightgown, but I was without underwear, as I sometimes sleep that way. I went to Jacques' room and we right away started our kiss. Jacques soon leaned back and, as was now our usual pattern, I ended up on top. This time my legs straddled his hips, which caused my nightgown hem to ride up. As we smooched, his arms circled my waist. He soon began to rub my back as the intensity of our kisses rose. Little by little he started rubbing lower down my back. It wasn't long before Jacques was rubbing my butt over my nightgown. This somehow seemed to make the kisses feel better. We begun to add quite a bit of tongue and both started to moan into our kisses. Enjoying the way Jacques was rubbing my butt, I scooted my knees farther forward along his side. This made my bottom stick out more. His hands were roaming all over now and I soon felt them run down my legs and onto bare flesh below the hem of my nightgown. He immediately reversed direction and ran his hands up under my gown and onto my naked butt.

Oh, this felt so good to me! Jacques reached around extending his right hand farther behind me and then moved it toward the bed. This ran his fingertip right along my naked pussy lips. God, it was so thrilling! I immediately let out a loud moan and desperately shoved my tongue further in his mouth as a shiver ran up my spine. The sensuous touch continued right down my slit and onto my upper thighs, spreading my freely flowing juices. His fingers quickly reversed direction and retraced their path up my slit. When they reached the end they again moved forward, this time penetrating my slit and slightly dipping into my crack. I frantically shoved my tongue as far into his mouth as I could as his individual fingertips, one at a time, slid out of my crack and bumped across my hard clitoris; one ... two ... three. That's all it took. My body was suddenly wracked by an intense orgasm. Jacques held on to my ass, his middle finger on my nubbin and his index finger in my slit as an intense spasm claimed my body.

As my orgasm ran it's course, the kiss ended. "Wow." Jacques said in wonder.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed in agreement.

I really felt embarrassed at what had just happened. I could feel a blush wash over my face and chest. Jacques then said to me, "That was so neat!" With him saying that I suddenly felt at ease with what we just did.

"God, that was a good kiss! You sure are learning fast." I said.

"Thanks." he replied.

Pulling his right hand from under my nightgown, he brought it toward his face, rubbing his fingers together. "You sure are wet." he remarked.

"Oh, yuck." I replied, starting to feel embarrassed once again.

"No, I thinks it's so cool." he quickly reassured me. "Kinda smells good too." he added.

"Well go clean your hand." I said as I climbed off of him. "I'm going to bed. I really feel tired."

As I entered the bathroom on my way to my own room I wasn't sure if I heard Jacques smack his lips. I could have sworn it sounded as if he was sucking his fingers, but I was too wiped out to care and, on crawling into my bed, quickly fell asleep.


Jacques was out of the house early the next morning and we had no opportunity to privately talk. I was apprehensive about what he was thinking and going to say about what had occurred the night before. I was feeling a bit mortified and at the same time nervously thrilled. As the evening grew near I definitely started to get excited. Our first time alone came as we brushed our teeth. He looked at me and simply asked, "Practice?" I nodded my head, then spit and rinsed as Jacques retired to his room. Our practice session had now become a routine but this night was to be a little different. When I went into his room and sat on the bed, Jacques was not as timid as the other times. He immediately leaned in for our kiss and right away pulled me into the bed. I rolled over him but the momentum carried me across my brother onto the middle of the bed. He then rolled on top of me, a position we had never tried before. I naturally split my legs and he just seemed to settle in between them. Our kisses were full in the lips and very wet. After a couple minutes Jacques seemed to lighten up and just barely touch his lips to mine. This was new. He then kissed over to the right side of my neck, which tickled a bit, and he immediately grabbed my earlobe between his lips and gently sucked. I liked this new way of kissing A LOT and hugged my brother tight to me as I let out a quiet moan.

"You like that?" he whispered.

"Uh huh." I moaned.

Jacques went back to kissing my neck. This time, to my surprise, it did not tickle but felt really nice. I went from holding his back to gently cradling his head in my hands. He kissed down my neck to the dimple at the base and then continued farther down my breast bone. I was wearing a two piece flannel pajama combo with a button-up top. It's a hand made affair that I did in sewing class at school. The buttons that I had had on hand at the time I made it are too small for the holes and therefore they don't stay in place very well. I was meaning to replace them, but I hadn't done it yet. It was, therefore, no surprise that the top one popped out when Jacques' kisses brought his chin onto the top of the buttoned-up opening. He seemed to pay it no mind as he kissed farther down my chest. The second button to pop elicited a little snickering laugh from Jacques but did not stop his advance. The kisses felt good and I just let them come, doing nothing to stop them. The next button encountered was purposefully attacked with his chin and in no time it too was parted from the hole.

He was now kissing onto my belly. He only went an inch or so farther before he stopped and rubbed his face back and forth across my smooth skin. In the process another button gave way. As he gently rubbed his face my top opened up slightly but still did not reveal much of my chest. Somehow, I did not feel threatened. Now Jacques resumed the kisses but trailed back upwards. As he came up, he veered to the side. This nudged the top over, revealing the swell of my left breast. His kisses now took on a more lateral path as they climbed the slope of my chest. I watched as the fabric was pushed aside by his cheek, exposing my nipple. It stood up from my breast a good half inch and was right in the path of Jacques' kisses. He just continued on until he planted one, two then three kisses right on my nipple. With each successive kiss, they got longer and harder. He then stopped and looked down at what he had been kissing. My nipple, now wet with his saliva, stood up hard from my chest and was puckered all around the base. After staring for fifteen seconds at what he had done to it, he returned is lips to my breast's peak and sucked it into his mouth. Oh, it felt so good as he nursed at my tit! Letting out a long, low moan, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth closer to my breast.

He suckled my nipple for half a minute before breaking contact with a loud smack. He immediately returned to gently kissing my chest from that nipple to my other, where he repeated the sucking he had given the first. The whole time I was shoving my chest toward his face.

I also was rubbing my crotch at my brother's belly. As he finished sucking my right teat, he resumed his path upward toward my lips, climbing my body in the process. This brought his crotch in line with mine, where we ground them together as he finished with a passionate French kiss.

"God, you're getting scary good at that!" I told him when he broke off kissing me. He smiled down at me with the biggest grin. Pushing at his chest I said, "I got to go." as I rolled him off me and glided to my room, my feet barely seemed to touch the floor.

I had the nastiest dreams that night.


I dreamed vague images of being naked in public and having my titties sucked and hands running all over my body and around my crotch. I woke to find my hand in my pants and my fingers stroking my clit. I just continued stroking until I had a nice little cum, before taking a shower and having a really cheery day. I was in such a good mood.


The family had been watching the tube that evening when my mom announced it was time for bed. Jacques looked at me, smiled and headed for the stairs. With that look and the one I returned I knew that we had silently agreed to another session. After last night and the morning, I was anticipating what was going to happen. I first cleaned up some dishes I had brought into the den before heading upstairs.

My brother was out of the bathroom by the time I got there. I brushed my teeth and, turning out the bathroom light, I slipped into his dark room. This night I was again wearing just my nightgown. I heard him flip off the covers as he greeted me in a whisper. Feeling around, I found his bare chest. I climbed on by swinging my leg over his hips. As I settled down, Jacques pulled up the hem of my gown all the way over my hips. Immediately he flipped me onto my back and settled his hips in between my legs. A gasp escaped my lips when I realized that, like me, he was without any underwear. The move brought his erection into direct contact with my gaping slit. With a sawing motion, he made sure it quickly settled between my moist lips. I opened my mouth to say something but found it quickly covered with Jacques' hungry lips. His tongue immediately started a duel with mine. At the same time his stiff penis, which was wrapped up by my labia much like a hot dog nestles in a bun, started sliding back and forth in my slit. The friction that the movement caused was divine and sent a delicious shiver up my spine. Within a few strokes my puss was lubed with a slick coating of my juice. I started to move my own pelvis in a way that accentuated the wondrous feelings being generated in my crotch by my brother. The strokes we were taking were big enough now that the end of his prick would bump up against my clit sending thrill after thrill throughout my body. Somehow I noticed that we were both moaning rather loud and that Jacques was gently pulling at my nipples through my gown.

The sensations must have became too much for him for with a squeal-like moan from Jacques I felt his hardness jerk and pulse along my slit. I wasn't sure if he was having an orgasm, but then I suddenly didn't care as my own release hit. We both frantically pushed our sexes together and rode out our cums. Finally it was over and, rolling off me, he pulled me on top. We softly settled into each other's arms.

"God, damn, that was nice." he said as he stroked my back and butt.

In response I just moaned. Snuggling my face in close to the crook of his neck, I fell asleep in his arms.


When I awoke I was still on top and my legs were straddling his hips. Jacques was once again stiff. He was sliding his erection back and forth under my clit. At the same time he reached around my upper thighs and explored my slit with his fingers. I was ready to go again and started pressing my clit into his penis' head each time it approached. He seemed to discover the place from where all my juices were emanating and started running his finger tips across my vagina's entrance, smearing my goo.

"Ooo," I cooed, "this feels nice."

"Bet this will feel better." he said as he stopped strumming my puss. I felt him pull his stiffie from between us.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I quickly found out when I felt his fist come into contact with my pussy. In it he was holding his penis and he started dragging the head of it along my greasy crease where his fingers had been exploring only moments before. Quickly locating my vagina's entrance, he positioned the hard knob at my entrance and pushed forward.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as he penetrated my hole, "That stings."

Stopping all movement he asked, "What's the matter?"

"You just stuck your dick in my puss; what do you think?!"

"I didn't think it would hurt." he replied. "I just put it in a little ways." he explained.

"Well you just popped my cherry." I said, as I tried to assess the damage by squeezing the muscles in my vagina around Jacques' dick head.

"Ohh, that feels good." he said.

"Yeah, you would like that." I answered, although I had to admit, if only to myself, that I too liked the feel of it.

We stayed like that for several moments as the initial sting faded and I got accustomed to the new feeling of fullness in my crotch. Soon I was in absolute agreement with my brother; that I liked the way it felt; so much that I was ready to try it a little deeper. I figured that my hymen was already gone so there was no further harm to be done. At least I hoped not. Whispering to Jacques' in the dark I said, "Let me do this." Taking the edge of my lower lip in my teeth, I eased my body a bit down his torso. As I did this I felt his hardness go a little deeper. Opening my mouth wide, I gaped and let out a sigh. It felt so good! I was a bit surprised that it didn't seem to hurt like the first part.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.