The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Tala sighed softly as she sank all the way down my shaft, her head tipped forward on to my shoulder and I felt her warm breath on my damp skin as she exhaled. She sat, impaled on my rigid dick for a moment, as if savouring the feel of me deep inside her. She clamped her mouth on to the skin of my shoulder and bit in to the soft flesh. I winced as her teeth sank in, but quickly forgot the pain as she rose up and dragged her tits and hard nipples up my chest.

My cock twitched with mounting excitement as she drove down again, slowly and purposefully: I could feel the walls of her cunt pressing on my cock as she glided down on to me. Her hips started to move back and forth beginning to grind her clit against me: I felt a spasm ripple through her body and she gasped in to my neck. I gripped her beautiful arse with both hands and cradled her, casually slipping a finger up in to her arse. Another little gasp escaped her mouth as my finger penetrated her arsehole. 'Oh yes Richard, that's nice. Do it, I love it.'

I continued to finger her arse as she rode my cock, her hips bucking faster and more forcefully: she was chasing another orgasm already. 'Make me cum Richard, make me cum.' Tala was now alternating between bouncing up and down on my cock and grinding her clit back and forth. I held on to her wildly moving hips, revelling in the sensual excess of her warm, soft body against mine, and her cunt creating paradise on my dick. With her weight being thrown against me, I had a job trying not to topple backwards off the ottoman; I was beginning to get backache.

Tala was really going for it, gasping and crying out as her body worked feverishly on mine. 'Ohhh, I'm going to cum, Richard, I'm going to cum.'

I felt her teeth bite down again on my shoulder, the pain was considerable, but the sensations my body were experiencing as she fucked me with such special and exquisite passion, somehow masked the agony and even bizarrely heightened the pleasure; was I being introduced to S&M?

Tala was throwing herself, heart and soul in to her climax, her body gyrating and hammering against mine. 'It's uhhh cumming Richard, OH GOD, I'm cumming.'

With one hand fixed in place, my middle finger wedged deep up her arse, my left hand was free to fondle her tits as they pounded against my chest.

Little squeals and shrieks escaped her mouth as her orgasm intensified and peaked inside her. She was pounding away like a machine on my lap, completely lost in the pursuit of her orgasm. And it was then that my own climax began to swell from deep within my loins, bubbling up like a volcanic eruption. I could feel my cock twitching and throbbing inside the tight wetness of her exquisite cunt.

Tala let out a brief but high pitched screech that echoed painfully in my ear, but it was as nothing compared to the ecstasy of my climax as I discharged my load of spunk in to her pussy. My cock jerked again and again, ejaculating torrents of warm semen and flooding her cunt. Her cavorting body finally came to rest on my lap; sweating and panting, she slumped against me. I slowly withdrew my finger from her arse, which caused her to whimper quietly. My back was aching badly now and my legs were beginning to go numb, pressed as they were, against the edge of the seat. 'Stand up for me please Tala.' She didn't respond straight away, instead, she stayed put, getting her breath back. Eventually, she rose, allowing my flaccid cock to slip and fall out of her cum-filled pussy. A large glob of goo oozed out of her and plopped on to the tiled floor. She stood in front of me, a coffee-coloured goddess; a sheen of sweat covered her divine body making it almost glow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.