The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I froze, thinking I had hurt her somehow. I rose up on my arms and looked into her face, it was contorted in what seemed like pain. I slowly withdrew my softening cock. 'Are you OK Tala, what's wrong?'

There was a short pause before she responded. 'Yes, yes, I'm OK Richard. I can't do it anymore, it's sore down there.'

I gently rolled off of her and lay at her side again. She placed her hand over her bush as if to prevent any further penetration. She turned her head to the side and smiled. 'I'm not used to it Richard, I'm a virgin remember? My puki is not used to it.'

'You're puki ... oh, your pussy. I'm sorry about that, maybe I went a little too hard, a little too rough for you... '

She brushed her free hand across my face and smiled. 'No, no, of course not. It's me, I'm just so new to all this, give me time, I'll be OK. I'm sorry.'

'You have nothing to be sorry about, it's my fault, I should have known not to treat you like... ' I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

'Treat me like Una you mean?'

'Yes, I suppose so.'

'But I asked you to didn't I? I asked you to treat me like Una. But she has a very experienced puki, and she also likes to have sex in her puwit, umm, her anus, doesn't she?'

I turned towards her; the mention of anal sex surprised me. Tala may have been inexperienced, but she was quite knowledgeable.

'Err, well yes. She told you this?' I felt a little awkward talking intimately about Una.

'Of course, she is my sister, she tells me everything. She told me that she likes to have your cock in her anus, she loves it. Would you do it for me? I want to know how it feels, why she loves it so much.'

I was shocked by her request. This was becoming surreal; the demure, innocent novice was turning in to a slut in front of my eyes. 'Are you sure you know what you are asking, Tala?'

She took her hand away from her bush and grasped my semi-limp dick. She gently massaged and squeezed it whilst staring at me with her big brown eyes.

'Yes, I know just what I am asking. I want this... ' she squeezed my dick hard to emphasise her point, ' ... to go in to my anus. If you can do it for Una, you can do it for me, yes?'

I rose up on one arm and stared in to her big, dark eyes; she didn't let go of my dick.

'It's not the same thing as normal sex Tala. Your pussy is designed for a cock; your arse is not. It hurts first time, you probably won't enjoy it... '

She cut me off mid sentence by squeezing my cock hard, I winced. 'That's for me to worry about. It must have hurt Una the first time, but she loves it now. I want to love it too, you have to do it for me Richard.' I was even more convinced that this was sibling rivalry; Tala was trying to usurp Una for the gold medal in the sex Olympics or whatever it was that was going on in Tala's mind.

Before I could raise any more objections, Tala let go of my dick, turned her back to me and presented me with her perfect pale brown arse. 'Go on please Richard put it in my anus, in my arse.' I patted the soft round cheek of her bum and said, 'Not without lubrication Tala, it would be agony for you without some jelly.'

'Jelly?' There was concern in her voice; she flicked a look of anxiety over her shoulder at me. 'You are going to use jelly on my arse?'

I smiled broadly and chuckled. 'Not that kind of jelly Tala, KY Jelly. It's made for this kind of thing.'

I reached across my side of the bed and opened the small drawer in the bedside cabinet. At the back, under various bits of paper and bri-a-brac, I found an old, tube of KY Jelly. It hadn't been used in ages and I wasn't sure if there was enough left in the tube. I rolled over to Tala again; she was staring at the blue and white tube in my hand. 'Is that it, what you will put up my arse?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.