The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Una pulled her seatbelt across her impressive edifice of a bosom and latched it. The strap went between her boobs and separated them in to two large mounds; it was if she had a pair of rugby balls tucked up inside her top. The thin yellow material was pulled taut, and the lacy pattern of her bra was clearly visible. The image had a conspicuous effect on the bulge rapidly forming in my trousers.

I pulled away from the drive as Una fiddled with the stereo. The CD I had in the slot was a compilation of 80's music. Not the best choice in the world, but Una found a track she liked and began singing along. It pains me to admit, but Una has a terrible voice. 'I love this one Rishy, would you like me to suck your cock?'

The sudden, easy and dramatic change of topic stunned me a little.

'Err, what?'

'While we're going along, I can suck your cock if you want me to. I do it for Sammy all the time'

The idea of Una's head bobbing up and down in my lap, with her mouth clamped around my shaft, rather appealed to me, but the effect on my driving would have had us both killed. Lucky old Sammy, I thought.

'Lovely idea Una, but no thank you. I'd drive us off the road and have an accident.'

'OK Rishy, but tell me if you change your mind. Are we going to have lunch first or can we have sex first.'

Una was nothing if not direct.

'Well seeing as you ask, I thought that we might stop somewhere secluded first and work up a bit of an appetite.'

'That sounds like a good idea, where shall we stop?'

'We've only been going a few minutes; we're not in the countryside yet. But if you see a place that looks suitable, just say so.'

'Right, I'll keep looking. How about in there?'

I looked to where she was pointing, I couldn't help but laugh. 'That's a cemetery Una, we can't shag in a cemetery.'

She pretended to be disappointed, I do love her sense of humour though 'If you say so Rishy, but I am getting very horny and my knickers are wet. It will have to be soon or I'll do you in the car.' She laughed out loud, hopefully she was joking.

Una continued to hum and sing along tunelessly to the music. I couldn't stand any more and so, fiddling with one hand,

I managed to plug in my iPod and start it playing.

'Oh that's better Rishy, I like this.' The music now filling the car was movie themes. At least she couldn't sing along to them. Suddenly, out of the blue she said, 'I bought a new bra and knickers the other day, would you like to see?'

Before I could answer, she pulled her belt to one side, lifted up her top and showed me her new yellow bra. I came very close to veering in to the oncoming traffic, and God knows what the approaching drivers saw. Her lovely big boobs huddled tightly in an overflowing bra. The contrast of her dark skin against the lemon lace was exquisite; I somehow managed to look where I was going avoiding hitting a van head on. 'Una please put them away before we end up back in that cemetery!'

Pouting, Una pulled her top back down. 'Don't you like my new bra Rishy?'

'I love your new bra, but I can't admire your underwear and drive at the same time.'

'So you don't want to see my new knickers then?' She was toying with me, teasing me mercilessly, her wicked grin told me that much.

'Yes, I'd love to see your new knickers Una, but when we are stationary, OK'

There was that same pout as before but followed by a knowing grin. 'If you say so Rishy.'

In my peripheral vision, I was aware that she had put her hand down between her parted legs. Glancing over, I saw her begin to rub her bulging pussy through the cotton material of her leggings. This woman seemed to be permanently and incredibly horny, which suited me just fine.

Una leaned back with her head on the rest and began to rub herself forcefully. Her hand moved up and down, pressing hard against her cunt. Her legs were opening and closing as she massaged herself; suddenly she pushed her hand down inside her leggings and panties. Her arse came up off the seat as her hand curled round under her crotch. I couldn't take my eyes off her, so I pulled to a stop at the curb and became a willing spectator. We were still in the suburbs and people were passing by on the pavement. Her head tilted in my direction, a faint smile on her pretty face. 'Do it for me Rishy, do it for me.'

I eagerly plunged my hand down in to her panties as she withdrew hers. Her pussy was soaked and so was her gusset. My fingers easily slipped up inside her as I massaged her hard clit with my palm. 'Ohhhh that's really nice Rishy.'

Her arse was still moving up and down, and her legs were opening and closing as I masturbated her.

'I need you to fuck me Rishy, uhhhh, find a place quickly.'

My hand was soaking wet with the juice oozing from her pussy and I could feel the muscles inside her cunt flexing as I pumped my hand deeply and steadily in and out. Her shoulders were hard back against the seat as her hips rose and fell.

I even managed to slip a spare finger in to the opening of her arsehole and felt it open up. My finger went in deep and twisting, a loud gasp from her told me it was welcome. Her thrusting crotch increased in pace and she started squeal. 'Ohhh, yes, it's cumming, uhhhhh, I'm uhhhh cumming Rishy. Harder, harder!' I was acutely aware of people passing beside the car, which was now rocking alarmingly. The head and shoulders of a grey haired old lady appeared at the passenger window, and when she saw what I was doing to Una, a horrified and disgusted look clouded her face and she rushed away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.