Horny and a Chance of Showers - Cover

Horny and a Chance of Showers

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I learned all about women and sex as a young teenager from my stepmother's sister when she and her baby came to visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   .

It was summer, school was out, and my stepmother's younger sister, Susan, was visiting us for a few weeks, so I was sitting in the family room playing a computer game when she came out to see why her little boy, Nathan, two years old, was crying in his daybed across the room.

I was trying to ignore the crying as I really didn't feel comfortable around babies, well, most thirteen-year old boys probably are the same way, and was relieved when I heard her come in.

"What's wrong, Nathan, Mommy's here, let's see what's wrong," she said as I turned to see her picking up the baby. She was completely naked except for a towel wrapped around her head.

Well, you know what I was looking at, right? Susan was a pretty blond, about five-four, slim but now I could really see just how beautiful she was. Her figure was nice and curvy and her boobs, well, they were like the girls in Playboy, all round and full and tipped with such pretty, pink nipples. She did have hair between her legs, not much, just a little rectangle above the plump split of her pussy. She was beautiful.

She got her son quieted down and put him back on the mattress, then turned to go back down the hall. Right at the doorway, she stopped and turned around.

"Alan, have you ever seen a naked girl before?"

Well, I admit I had been looking at her quite intently, committing every curve and feature of her magnificent body to memory for my jack-off session in bed later.

"Um, no, I guess I haven't."

She laughed slightly, then asked, "Have you showered yet this morning?"

"No, but I will after you're through."

Yes, I know, dumb, I really didn't see it coming.

"Well, if you want, you can come and shower with me, think of all the water we'll save," she laughed.

I really, really wanted to but I also had a raging hard-on which I knew she would see.

"Um, well, I..."

"Oh, I get it. Alan, I've seen guys naked before and, yes, I know all about erections. I'm a big girl now, I've even had one inside me, see, that's how I got Nathan," she laughed as she stood there so calmly, perfectly nude and delicious.

I knew that this was a chance of a lifetime, something like this would never, ever come around again.

So, I grinned and said, "Well, if we're going to save water, then, that seems the right thing to do," and I got up and followed her beautiful ass into the bathroom.

When we entered the bathroom, she turned around and took hold of the bottom of my teeshirt and pulled it up over my head. Then, she knelt down and undid my belt and pulled my shorts to the floor. Of course, my white briefs were pointed out and she raised her hand and just rubbed her palm over it. I almost fainted.

"Well, let's see what's in here," she said as my briefs hit the floor.

"Oh, nice, look at you, Alan, you're all excited aren't you?" and she leaned forward and slid her wet lips over my dick and began sucking. It felt like all the blood suddenly rushed out of my head. The feeling on my dick was so much better than when I jacked-off, it was the best.

"Mmm, oh, oh, god, that feels so good," I groaned as she sucked the tip, running her tongue around the end over and over. Then, she pulled back, reached in, turned on the water and when it was warm, she stepped in, reached back and gripped my dick and eased me forward into the shower.

She handed me the soap and said, "Have fun, Alan, and be sure to get me really clean."

I ran the bar of soap over my hands, then over the front of her. I put it down then ran my sudsy hands all over the front of her. I could have just about cummed just from the feel that her boobs had when they were all lathered up.

Her breasts were fabulous, the feel of them, soft, silky, ultra-smooth was so sexy, so erotic, it was almost overwhelming. Then, I soaped her down her stomach as she spread her stance for me to get my hands up under her.

"Get me really clean there, Alan. Pussies need to be really clean, you know."

She called it a 'pussy.' It was a word I'd never heard a girl use, a kind of dirty word, too. But I soon forgot about the word and was concentrating on the wonderful feel up under her between her legs.

"Mmm, that's nice, Alan, you're doing just great. You like showering like this?"

"Oh, it's incredible. I never knew girls were so soft."

"Well, if you like this, we can do it every day. Well, except for weekends, your mom might not approve. But, how's a guy supposed to learn how girls are all put together, right?" she asked as she gave me a soft peck on the lips, then turned so I could soap her back.

Again, she spread her legs so I could clean underneath her which was so more exciting than I'd ever imagined. By the time I'd finished with her, I'd felt just about every part of her beautiful body, then, it was my turn.

She started just where I was hoping as she lathered her hands and took my dick to soap back and forth.

My head was back enjoying it all as she asked softly, "You like this, huh, Alan? I want to get it really, really clean, right?"

"Oh, you can get it as clean as you want, that really feels good," I groaned.

"Well, maybe I'll get the rest of you clean first. Then maybe I'll clean out the inside of your dick. Or, maybe I'll think of some other way to do that. Are you still a virgin, Alan?"

The words just stunned me. I knew enough to know what they implied.

"Yeah, but, I wish I wasn't," was the best thing I could think of to say.

"Well, you might get you wish if you really wanted it. Do you really want to lose your cherry? Have sex for the first time?"

It felt like my throat froze for a second before I got out, "Oh, yeah, especially if it was with you, Susan."

She had turned the water off and was just stepping out to get our towels when I said that and she turned to me and took me in her arms and kissed me softly but still moving her tongue inside my mouth, then said softly, "That's sweet, Alan. Let me get dried off and check on the baby. Then I might just grant your wish." Her smile was so sweet, so sexy, I almost shot my cum right then.

"Yeah, sure, the baby, sure," I mumbled as she quickly dried off and went to check on Nathan. She was soon back to take my hand and lead me down the hall to the guest room where she was staying.

"You're ready for this, Alan?" she asked as she pulled the covers back and got in bed, moving down and spreading her legs out for me.

"I'm nervous, but, yeah, I'm really excited about it. You're so wonderful to let me do this," I blurted out.

"It's an honor for me, Alan, you'll be the first guy that I've had who was a virgin. I'm really quite honored," she said as she patted her pussy.

"Have you ever given oral sex to a girl?"

I shook my head sideways and she motioned me to get down between her knees.

"Well, it's the perfect way to get a girl really excited so your lovemaking is the best. Girls warm up a lot slower than guys so this is important because when the girl is really excited, it makes all the difference in the world. What you do is use your mouth and tongue to lick and get inside her pussy. Lick all around the outside, it's very sensitive and girls love their pussy licked. And use your tongue, too, to flick it around and probe inside. You can also gently open her pussy lips with your fingers and lick and tongue all up inside. Ready to try?"

Well, I never knew a pussy was so beautiful until I got down close to hers. It was so smooth and sexy, the two halves that I knew must open into a wonderland. I wanted to put my dick in through her lips so badly, but I leaned down and began licking my tongue up and down.

It felt so smooth and sexy. I couldn't believe that here I was, thirteen, crouched down in between a woman's legs licking on her bare pussy. My dick was so hard.

"Mmm, nice, Alan, really nice. Open me up some with your fingers and get your tongue inside," she murmured. So, I eased her open and could see up inside where it looked like there was an opening that went way inside her.

I leaned forward and stuck my tongue right up in there and wiggled it around and around.

"Oh, OH, OH, ALAN, OH, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, uh, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, mmm, that feels so good, so wonderful, oh, your tongue, mmm, oh, that was lovely, mmm, come up here," and she pulled me up and kissed me, opening her mouth for us to enter our tongues into each other. As I put mine in, she began sucking it which felt really hot.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.