Roscoe's Capitulation - Cover

Roscoe's Capitulation

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Roscoe loses his wife. The author wishes to thank Falconer for his assistance in proofreading this story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Petting   Leg Fetish   Caution  

Tom and I reached the farm and hung back to survey the task of Roscoe's car entering the farm. He entered without fanfare and exited his car, walking to the door of an out building. We advanced to that building for reconnaissance, to see what we could determine the activities were. We found a window and looked inside to see the first assailant walked up to the bound woman and began to feel her clothed body. As he found some exposed skin, he stopped to increase his fondling of the trussed form before him. He removed her t-shirt and continued to caress her exposed chest and stomach. A second assailant continued caressing Olivia, when he found her shorts; he removed them and continued to caress even more of Olivia's exposed skin, edging his fingers under her remaining underwear.


Olivia was grunting and moaning at the gang's onslaught against her bound body. She screamed and begged them to let her go. After a few moments of this, she was slapped into silence and they continued to hear only stifled moans and cries for relief from her. Olivia was still trying to escape their wandering hands on her smooth body when they lashed her arms and legs to the stretching table. Turning the large ratcheting lever, they stretched her body taught and spread oil on her skin, removing her bra and panties. Three pairs of hands massaged the oil into the young woman's body, all simultaneously as they slid their slippery digits through the young woman's folds, alternately slapping and eliciting a yelp from her. This pain and pleasure that the gang was inflicting on her was draining Olivia's energy as they were taking her to the brink of climax, only to back off and watch her moan in frustration because of the aborted pleasure to her traitorous body.

Olivia was released from the stretch table to be bound over backwards on the smaller of the two spools sitting there. We looked on as we donned our latex gloves. The thugs blind folded her as they strapped her hands and feet out stretched on either side of the spool.

Two of the gang briskly rubbed more oil into her nude body. We watched her natural breasts, bulging from her stretched chest supported two very erect nipples. Just then, Roscoe entered the room, naked and walked up to Olivia's stretched body. He slid his erect prick into Olivia's oiled pussy. She gasped a gargled voice of dismay at her sudden intrusion and Roscoe violently raped the bound woman.

Tom and I had seen too much and headed to the door at the front of the building. It was unlocked and we preceded, guns drawn, to the area where we had viewed the dungeon from outside. As I approached the dungeon door, I could hear Olivia crying and screaming at her violation. I quietly opened the door to find one of the thugs standing in front of it as a would be guard obviously distracted by the activities taking place in the dungeon. I eased my 22 revolver up to the back of his head and pulled the trigger. The small round of the low velocity 22 hollow point bullet raced around inside of his head scrambling his brains in the process. He fell to the floor, dead. Tom took out the second thug who was approaching the spool where Olivia was stretched, with a switch in his hand as we entered the room wasting no shots. The third thug was bent over Olivia, chewing on one of her nipples. I pressed the gun barrel, of the weapon that I took off of the guard that I assassinated, into his sphincter and fired it up his ass. As I fired the gun I thought that I might have screwed up since he might bite her nipple off with the shock of this anal penetration. I was wrong in this instance as he bolted upright, at the sudden intrusion before he fell to the floor writhing in pain as he slowly died. Tom raced up to Roscoe and pressed his Smith right into the face of a stunned Roscoe, who backed out of Olivia's ravaged cunt. Tom had backed Roscoe up against the wall and held him there. I cut Olivia out of her tortuous device and helped her to her feet. She immediately wrapped herself around me and sobbed into my shoulder. I held her until she was down to gasps and whimpers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.