A Modest Fairytale - Cover

A Modest Fairytale

Copyright© 2011 by Fick Suck

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A lost tale written by Tolkien’s second cousin, twice-removed. The heavy hand of soulless bloodletting purged the magic centuries ago. One young man’s flight from conscription could bring a return of the magic. Or he could just release a bunch of foul mouthed, oversexed magical beings on an unsuspecting populace. Satire may be involved.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Group Sex  

"Humans must have more capacity than elves," Shmor said to Pardin. "I must remember that for the next Solstice Convocation. My brethren will rejoice to know there are better students to be found."

Pardin was sweating in his clothes despite the snow and ice around him. His arms were heavy from swinging the sword for hours as Shmor put him through his paces. With fairies taking bets from the safety of the porch, the pressure was relentless. Worse, his wife was waiting inside with daggers because she had turned their sex life into a game of "slash and suck" or "stab and fuck" depending on her predilection of the moment.

By the end of most evenings, he was blessing the power with great reverence if he could still get his cock to stand at attention. While the trolls were praising his conversion to belief in the power of magic, his wife was barely containing her impatience for his cock, or his tongue, or if need be, his fingers. He was getting pushed from all sides and something needed to give.

Last night their sparring paired with her demand for sex had come to an explosive head. With her tits jiggling free without a blouse or a binding cloth to hold them, Pardin lost control. At first he cried out in frustration as she dodged and parried. The intensity built underneath his breastbone to a breaking point. Then the magic surged. No longer in his fingers and hands, he felt it boiling behind his sternum as his lungs expanded and his heart beat. He was a dam holding back a mighty flood until the magic crested over the top and the dam disintegrated.

Time slowed. Forcing Adray to swing to her right, Pardin stepped in and slapped the knife out of her hand with a backhand slap. Moving as sluggishly as she was, he reached over her right shoulder and threw her to the ground. He tore off her pants to the sound of a thousand fairy wings beating in synchronization.

His erection was rampant, just like the sword promised. Fairies appeared and anointed his cock with oil. As Adray lay on her stomach with a look of pain and fear on her face, he bent down behind her and spread her cheeks. His control was gone and his lust was all he saw. Her rosebud appeared, flexing beneath his gaze as he aimed his cock. With another cry, this one reminding him of the wildness of the wolves, he drove his cock into his wife's ass.

The magic enveloped her and returned to bind them together into one flesh. He was shouting. She was shouting. Their bodies were slamming against each other as the magic compelled them to dance. There was a new pressure building in the back of Pardin's head that made his ears ring. His fingers ached from clenching her hips but they were locked in the position of their fornicating dance.

With final lunge, he fired a blast of magic deep her bowels. The world was alive with magic and it sang along with his fiery eruption. His face was strained and his stomach muscles shook from the force of his release. Adray pounded her fists against the floor until her arms went limp. The pressure relented.

As his cock was deflating while still buried in her ass, time sped up. Pardin returned to his normal senses. Looking around him, he saw a dozen fairies collapsed around him either clutching each other in copulation or with their hands buried in the crotches of their naked bodies.

Looking back at Adray, she had a dreamy look on her face. "They must have felt that all the way back to daddy's house," she said. "Oh husband, you do love me."

At least no apologies were due, Pardin thought. He had no idea what had overcome him or how the magic had so thoroughly washed through him. He did know, however, that something new and significant had happened.

Fuster shakily flew down and lit upon Adray's upturned butt. The aftereffects were apparent on the fairy's face as she ran her hands across her torso and her unfettered breasts.

"I've been waiting for one of those," Fuster said. "I wasn't expecting anything quite that strong but damn, you delivered Master Pardin."

"You're welcome," Pardin said, not really knowing how to comment on what he didn't understand. He fell back on his haunches, letting his limp cock dangle in the coolness of the night air. He was doubly confused on why the magic was doubly strong when he took Adray up the ass. Why not when they made love like a proper man and wife?

"I'm not licking a shitty cock," Fuster said. "I'm not that desperate."

"Yet," Adray added from the front. "So, Fuster, give me a rating."

"Oh, you definitely added to the magic, princess," Fuster said. "I'll easily rate it a nine out of ten. No doubt that my flying bitches will add tenths to their reckoning. If the master and the princess keep this up, we are gonna rate goblins soon enough."

"Goblins?" Pardin asked.

"We're going to be inundated with a new flock of fairies by tomorrow, princess," Fuster said. "That last go was like a beacon at the shore. I'm giving you fair warning that tomorrow night I'm declaring a Team Cream and cocktail party. Might the princess milk the chubby for a bucketful for tomorrow's gala?"

Pardin rolled his eyes.

"We will see," Adray said. "Tonight will probably be enough to send the trolls into their mating ritual. Woe upon us if we tipped the scale tonight. We will have more worries before we get to enjoy the newly released bounties."

Adray pulled at her butt cheeks. "Damn, my ass hurts, Fuster," she said. "Get me some salve for my boody nooty because if it hurts now, it's going to truly ache tomorrow. I'm going to walk bowlegged for a week."

"Blessed be the power," Fuster said taking Pardin totally by surprise. Only the trolls talked blessings and curses. Fairies were the most irreverent magical creatures he had met so far. The world was topsy-turvy again.

Shmor's massive finger on his head brought Pardin back to the moment in the noonday winter sun. "You don't understand, do you?" Shmor said.

Pardin shook his head, ashamed to admit his ignorance and his unstoppable lust.

"As you participate in the magic, you must also give back to the magic," Shmor said. "The magic is a living thing that neither eats, nor sleeps, or does anything like us creatures of flesh and blood. Whatever magic is, we need the magic and magic need us. Our celebration of intimacy and union is its lifeblood. The blessed give more than they take and the cursed take more than they can give. All of us live to bless the magic; it is our purpose in life."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.