Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles followed Ivy all the way to her house on top of the hill. He followed her on his bicycle and they cycled all the way towards that direction of that lonely beach. He cycled behind her, towards a path that he had never been to before. They cycled until they were on top of that hill where she lived. They cycled all the way until he could see her mansion. Charles could not remember what her mansion was like, as he had only been there once and seven years ago.

Ivy's mansion was a large building. It was as wide as a hospital and looked as if it was four storey high.

"Come and follow me slave," she ordered him.

"Yes Mistress," he responded in a meek tone.

They cycled until they reached a part of the mansion that had bike racks. They got off their bikes and tied them to the rack. He then followed her all the way to the front door. The front door faced the driveway where Charles could see a limousine parked right on it.

She has a driver alright, Charles thought.

Charles followed Ivy, as she climbed up the front steps. She then took out her house key and used it to open her front door. The front door opened up to a large hallway. That hallway had two corridors. One to the front's door's right and the other to the left. Charles saw two large stairs heading upwards and a hanging giant chandelier above their heads.

Inside the mansion, it was very cool. The whole front hallway was being cooled by some kind of air conditioner. It wasn't as hot, like it was outside.

"You have such a big house ... Mistress," Charles stammering.

Now he had a low self-esteem. She was really rich. He felt like a peasant visiting royalty.

"I know I have a big house slave. Now I want you to follow me upstairs," she ordered him.

They climbed up the stairs. Each step Charles took, he felt more and more like a real slave. Once they were on the top floor, he followed her across hallways until they reached a hallway full of bedroom doors. They walked until they finally reached her bedroom door. Charles noticed that there was a doorbell ring by her door. He thought it was weird.

She opened it and let them in.

Ivy's bedroom was four times as large as Charles's. Now he knew why she had a doorbell. Her bedroom was as large as a seminar room. He followed her all over the bedroom.

There was a giant king-sized bed in the middle of the bedroom. He saw a large desk with a PC on top of it. He saw rows of shelves, as if she had her own personal library room, within her bedroom. On one corner of her bedroom, she had a large flat screen TV attached to the wall. It was nearly as big as ones' in the cinema and right in front of that screen was a large sofa, with a table in front of it.

If Charles had a bedroom like Ivy's, he wasn't sure if he was ever going to leave his bedroom. She had everything that he could possibly want.

"My house is bigger than your house slave. In fact if I decide to do something nasty, like torturing you, this house is so big that the maids and servants won't even hear us," Ivy bragged,.

Charles gulped. He hoped she was only kidding.

She had maids. He only imagined that somewhere inside her bedroom, she had a special intercom to call them to come up here. He was wondering about Ivy's mom and the mothers of Megan and Katherine. Where they home? Where they in the lounge or somewhere else?

"Charles I want you to take off all your clothes," she ordered him.

"Yes Mistress," he replied in a meek tone.

Charles slowly took off all his clothes, leaving them on Ivy's carpeted bedroom floor. Charles was standing naked, in the middle of her bedroom. Ivy was admiring his good physique. He had a fit body. His biceps looked good. He had a big cock. The only thing she didn't like was that he had chest hair and even some body hair, on his legs. She could do something about that, but not tonight. Toni9ght she just wanted to enjoy him as much as she could.

Ivy then took out her cell phone, making a phone call.

"Hey Megan what's up. Hey where are you and Katherine??" Ivy asked.

"We're inside the house. Is Charles with you?" Megan asked from the other side.

"I'm in my bedroom. Come here quick," Ivy giggling.

Ivy hung up.

"Stand straight slave!" Ivy yelled at him.

"Yes Mistress," Charles responded, as if he was a soldier and she a drill sergeant.

Charles stood up straight. His arms were to the side of his body and his legs were straight.

"I must say Charles that you do take good care of your body. I must say that I admire you for that," Ivy teasing him.

Ivy ran her finger from his chest all the way to where his balls were. She then grabbed his balls and squeezed them a little bit harder. Charles made a soft "ooohhh" sound and his face looked uncomfortable.

"And you got a big dick!" Ivy complimenting his manhood.

Ivy was looking at Charles's naked body with a kinky look on his face.

Five minutes later, the bedroom doorbell rang. Ivy smiled she took out her cell phone. She dialed Megan's number. Megan picked up.

"Come right in!" Ivy said.

Ivy hung up. Megan and Katherine walked right into Ivy's bedroom. They joined Ivy and Charles at one lone spot inside the bedroom. The two girls saw Charles's naked. They were about to burst out laughing but controlled their jaws with their hands.

"Oh my God. Did he like lose a bet to you or something?" asked Megan.

"On your knees slave!" Ivy ordered Charles.

"Yes Mistress!" Charles responded in a meek tone.

Charles dropped down to his knees. The two other girls were amazed. The two other girls knew who Charles really was, as it was Katherine's source who told Katherine, who further told Ivy. Ivy told them what happened at the cliff and how Charles was now her personal slave.

"Well that serves you right you asshole," Megan yelling at Charles in an angry tone.

"You tried to kill her and yet she saved your useless life. Seven years ago you had the power. Now she has the power. What goes around comes around!!" Katherine belittling Charles.

Charles hated the way these two girls were talking down on him. He looked as if he wanted to cry.

"I think he is going to cry Ivy," Megan noticing Charles's facial expression.

"Ivy what did you to him??" asked Katherine.

"Well he disobeyed me the first time and then I just put him back his place. Slave I want you to take out my shoe and then kiss my right feet!" Ivy ordered Charles.

"Yes Mistress," Charles whimpered.

Charles went down on all fours. He crouched his face right over Megan's right shoe. Tears rolled own his green eyes but he was controlling himself from fully crying. The way they talked to him. The way Ivy was humiliating him. It was all getting to his ego. His pride. His self-esteem. Charles took off Ivy's right shoe off her right foot, with his hands. She had a red sock on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.