The Horny Deputy - Cover

The Horny Deputy

by Jethro Shiloh

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: A Sheriff's Deputy came up behind me flashing his red lights. I pulled to the side of the road and stopped. When I rolled down the window the Deputy saw my daughter sitting in my lap with her dress pulled up, no panties on and my hard cock stuck up between her legs. You're in a heap of trouble Mister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

All characters are entirely fictitious, none under the age of 13

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit, or reposted elsewhere without the written permission of the author.

A Sheriff's Deputy came up behind me flashing his red lights. I pulled to the side of the road and stopped. When I rolled down the window and the Deputy saw my daughter sitting in my lap with her dress pulled up, no panties on and my hard cock stuck up between her legs. I could see the bulge grow fast in his pants. It was obvious to the Deputy that my cock had oozed some cum on her legs.

The Deputy said, "you were doing 30 miles per hour over the limit."

I said, "I'm sorry officer, I was a bit distracted."

The Deputy said, "I can see that. You are in a heap of trouble mister. However, I'll tell you what I'll do. If you will let me do that to your daughter I won't give you a ticket."

Of course, I did not want a ticket or trouble with the Deputy or going to jail, so I agreed. The Deputy got in the passenger side and slid his pants to the floor. He had a raging hard on.

I helped my daughter move over to the Deputy. She sat on the Deputy's lap and he stuck his hard cock between her legs and up against her pussy. She then closed her legs around his cock. I had previously rubbed some Vaseline on her so it would be easy for her to slide on my cock and now the same with his cock between her legs.

The Deputy was holding her hips and began sliding her up a little then down. He pushed her legs tighter together for more friction and continued stroking his cock up and down between her legs.

The head of his cock was rubbing her lubricated pussy lips as it traveled along. That got the Deputy so excited that he shot a big load up in the air hitting the girl and him in the face, on her chest and all over their crotches.

I said, "wow that was quite a load."

The Deputy said, "yeah I haven't had any in months and I was desperate. That's why I made the deal with you as this is the closest I've gotten to a pussy in months."

The Deputy raised the girl up again and using her fingers she pushed his cock in to her pussy. She slid down on it until it was full into her.

She said, "you have a nice big cock. It sure feels good." She slid up and down his pole. She was so tight that it wasn't long before he shot a big load into her hot steaming pussy.

While sitting in his lap the cum oozed out of her around his cock and on to his crotch and balls. His cock shrunk and slipped out of her pussy.

He sat there recuperating when a young girl, who looked to be no more than 15, leaned over the seat from the back and began sucking his cock. "WHOA", the Deputy was shocked. He had never noticed she was back there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.