Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings - Cover

Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings

Copyright© 2011 by scouries

Chapter 3: Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday - Is sperm really a miracle drug? Can it make young teenage girls smarter if it's orally administered to them? What's the best age to do it? How much sperm is the right amount? Is it better to get sperm from a close relative to ensure acceptance by the recipient? Read all about it in this EARTH DAY story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

I didn't tell Nikki what had happened the night before when we were in school that day. And I'd always told her everything. Of course I knew I eventually would but it just wasn't the right time.

Tell her I slept with my dad? That I'd felt his erection against my bum? That she'd been right about its size?

Mind you I did tell her that I'd told dad that she liked his hairy chest.

"You didn't! Please Ems, tell me you didn't say anything."

I smiled innocently back. "I told him you want him to put his big penis between your breasts and--"

"You are such a liar! And I thought you didn't know if he had a big cock or not."

"It's this big," I said as I held my hands more than a foot apart.

"Liar! And you called me a slut?"


I knew I wanted to sleep with daddy that second night. But I also knew that it was going to be tricky to negotiate it. Okay, once was just a dad and his daughter innocently sleeping together. But a second time? Not that it was sexual or anything. It could never be that. At least that's what I told myself. I decided I'd use Carmen as an excuse. I didn't know what I was letting myself in for.

I waited until dad had gone to bed. I had a shower. Put on a nightie. Yes, okay, it was a lace one. But I just wanted to have a talk with my dad. And besides, the night before had been the first time in my whole life that I'd actually spent a whole night in a man's bed. You sleep much better when you're nestled up against someone I rationalised as I walked down the hallway to his master suite. Unless of course you're getting poked!

"Daddy?" I whispered into the dark bedroom. I was standing next to my father's bed. It was a king size bed!

"Emily?"

"Can we talk?"

"Is there something wrong honey?" my father asked in a worried tone as he clicked on the bedside lamp. He wasn't wearing his pajama top. I sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Can I ask you about Carmen?"

"Carmen?" I could see dad was confused.

"Why do you go out with her anyway?" I asked as I slipped under the sheet.

"I don't think--" he started.

"I don't think you should be dating her."

"You certainly haven't been very nice to her," daddy scolded.

"Hah! She's just a gold-digger," I scoffed.

"She's a lovely young lady," daddy corrected.

"I don't know why you go out with her ... she's like hardly older than Nikki or I." And then, before he could answer I added, "She's just a dumb blond with big..."

"She thinks you're nice," my father interrupted, his displeasure clear.

"Where'd you meet her anyway?" I wasn't planning on backing down. While I hadn't planned on our talk being so confrontational I couldn't stop myself.

"Where do you think I did?" dad asked.

I wanted to say he'd probably met her in some strip bar but I caught the words before they slipped out. "One of those divorcee, swingers bars?" I said instead.

My father started laughing. "Is that where you think your father hangs out? At swingers bars?"

"Well--" I started to redden.

"You're terrible," he accused. But I knew he wasn't really mad.

"That's what Nikki thinks anyway," I said, figuring I'd transfer some of the blame to my absent friend.

"For your information she came to my office as a client seeking help." Dad was a family lawyer.

I really didn't know that much about dad's girlfriend. He'd only been going with her the last three or four months and during the weeks I'd spent at his house he'd hardly ever brought her over.

"Why? Did she want to sue someone? Her plastic surgeon?" I asked cattily. Actually the few times I'd spent any time with her she'd been pretty nice to me. But in my opinion she was clearly too young and good looking for my father.

"She was pregnant," my father said softly.

"What?' Oh my gawd!"

"About six months along at the time she came to see me. She wanted me to arrange an adoption for her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.